The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 20th May 2014

+12
Paul Mac 6CW
Adam D
TheCultOfPersonality
DP
roverstdt
TwisT
Steel
Dolphin Ziggler
Crimey
x12x
MtotheC
JJJohnson
16 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 20th May 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 20th May 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sat 10 May 2014, 1:07 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Hobo/Bam Sparklington vs Jax Cutler/DeMarcus Brown

Match 2
Daniel Reilly/Alexander Altair vs Jimmy Phillips/Blade

Match 3
Vincent Costello vs Nicky Cassidy
On commentary: Chaos

Match 4
Jackson Black vs Robin Reborn

Match 5
Liam Wood vs Joshua

Match 6
Jack Hurst vs Jerome Dubois

Match 7
Ojore vs Lucas Takeo

Match 8
Enforcer/Nate Nack vs Mike Masters/Scott Harris

Main Event
Max Adamson/GazzyD vs Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 20th May 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Tuesday 20th May 2014

Post by MtotheC Sat 10 May 2014, 2:06 pm

Anarchy returns from commercials as we join the 6CW announce team Harold and Henry Lloyd at ringside

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, we are now just two stops away from 6CW's showpiece event, the biggest day in the professional wrestling calendar for real wrestling fans. And I can hardly contain my excitement, there will be fire works, explosions and careers defined at Night of Glory.

HA: I rarely agree with you brother, but I couldn't agree more that Night of Glory is going to be the event that makes the rest of this industry stand up and take notice of 6CW and of course our illustrious leader... Mr Jones, the genius behind this promotion and the most dominant assemblage of wrestling talent ever put together... The Authority.

HA: Will you can it! Your man crush on Mr Jones and the Authority is starting to make me worry about you.

HE: You can put your fingers in your ears all you like, but soon the Authority will prove once and for all that this is their house, this is their time and I for one will be the first one to shake every members hand at the after party.

As the brothers continue squabbling... Run screams out of the speakers before 'killing in the name of' begins to play. The arena goes silent, smoke fills the stage as the words COSTELLO's LAW appear on the big screen, the thorns of a red rose wrap around the writing and an impressive display of purple pyro techniques explode for the entrance ramp. The live crowd show their distain for Vincent Costello as the Copper Box is engulfed in a barrage of boos.

HE: Finally some class out here tonight, this man is such a good fit for the Authority, just imagine what Costello's Law and the Authority could achieve if they got on the same page?

HA: Well let's pray that never happens! Costello is one of the most ill moral people I have had the displeasure of meeting, actually with that being said he would be perfect for Mr Jones pack of dogs.

HE: You'd better remember who pays your wages brother before making any more slanderous remarks

As the brothers resume their earlier squabble Vincent Costello is nowhere to be seen, 'killing in the name of' continues to play out but there is no sign of Costello

HA: Well that's Costello's music but where is the man himself?

HE: Costello's Law panders to no one, he'll keep this mob waiting as long as he damn well pleases.

The crowd go silent as the tron flickers into life, the screen then all of sudden is filled with a distinctive image...

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 20th May 2014 Imagejpeg

HA: That's Hereford, The Viper Liam Woods home town...what the hell is going on.

Vincent Costello appears on the big screen, he walks behind the sign and leans over it

Costello: Can you smell that? My God it sinks up here, it's potent, it really stings the nostrils! I can't quite put my finger on it though... It's like a mixture of poverty, despair and cow sh$t.

HA: What an insult to the good, honest, hard working people of Hereford.

HE: Costello cracks me up, this guy doesn't give a damn who he insults, he says what he wants when he wants.

Costello: So I hear you asking yourself why would a man of my stature and good taste lower himself to making the journey to this is scum filled, dank, grey abyss that is the West Midlands of this god forsaken island? Well it's simple really... I'm here for one reason and one reason only, I'm gonna find that crippled fan boy that Liam Wood calls a best friend, I'm gonna take his wheelchair and push It straight into traffic, I'm just curious really, I wanna see what happens when the on coming storm...on wheels, meets on coming traffic.

Liam Wood may be done talking about me, his time for talking maybe over, he might have said everything he wants to say but I'm certainly not done. You see if you think you've said it all Liam then your not nearly fired up enough, your not even remotely ready to face me at Night of Glory. 

We've fought each other many times before and you brought everything you had, in your own words you brought a knife to a gun fight, you laced up those boots of yours, you covered yourself in a pathetic viper t-shirt and all that post teenage angst, clenched up those dainty little fists of yours and tried your upmost to get the victory. But despite all of that it wasn't even close to being enough to beat me. I need you angry Liam, I need you pi$$ed off, more pi$$ed than you've ever been before. I need you prepared to unleash hell and then and only then will you be ready to take me on. You see busting your head wide open last week and covering the canvas in your blood is only the tip of the ice berg when it comes to what I'm capable of, I was born ready, prepared, primed to what ever it takes to get whatever it is I want... To take everything and leave nothing.... So your silence only proves one thing to me, that you need a push, you need tipping over the edge...

So let's take a stroll around this sh$t hole and see if we can get you mad, get that blood pressure boiling and that pulse racing shall we?

HE: Say what you want about Costello but he speaks the truth... Liam Wood needs to wake up and enter the real world if he ever wants to substantiate his claims of being the best in the world.

HA: Maybe, but one things for sure, Liam Wood is going to be furious if Costello does get his hands on Thunder.

The big screen then cuts to Hereford high street, the streets are filled with shoppers going about their business, the camera then flicks to Costello who is walking down the Main Street in Hereford City centre

Costello: Just look as these hicks, spending their benefits on cheep crap, not a decent looking woman among them! I've been to some hell holes in my time but this is without doubt the most rotten, inbred cesspit on gods green earth. If you dropped a bomb on this place you'd get change from twenty dollars to repair the carnage.

Wait... is that him? Yes there he is, the on coming storm...Thunder!

Costello runs across the street with the camera crew following him, he approaches a man in a wheelchair...

6CW Anarchy Tuesday 20th May 2014 Imagejpeg

Costello: Thunder, is that you?

Costello walks up to the man, who is obviously not Thunder and starts to talk to him...

Costello: Thunder, nice set of wheels buddy, I sure am sorry about the whole throwing you off the stage thing and ending your career, it wasn't personal... Wait what am I saying, I'm not sorry at all... You've really let yourself go man, I mean look at that gut...

Costello continues to insult the man as a murmur comes from behind the camera

Costello: What? This isn't Thunder? But it looks just like him! Ok well the search continues, see ya later pal... Back to the benefits line with ya...

As Costello walks off he shoves the mans wheelchair off down the path and laughs to himself

The screen then changes to the outside of a local gym, a group of aspiring wrestlers are outside chatting as Costello addresses the camera again...

Costello: So I've gotten word that Thunder likes to wheel himself down to this local spit and sawdust gym where him and Liam Wood trained to become professional wrestlers, where they learnt how to finally stand up to all those bullies that stole their lunch money and look here's a group of local Hereford wannabes, let's go check it out and see if there've seen Thunder.

As Costello approaches, the group can be heard chanting something...

Group: Hereford born, Hereford breed… Strong in the arms, thick in the head!!!

Costello: You know I've heard that once before...

Man 1: Holy sh$t that's Vincent Costello

Man 2: That's are moto, everyone in Hereford is brought up on that saying

Man 3: Liam Wood is gonna smoke your ass at Night of Glory...Strong in the arms, thick in the head, just like every other Hereford born man!

Costello: Yeah that's it, I heard Thunder spouting that garage just before I beat your favourite son Liam Wood a few months back

Man 4: Your gonna pay for what you did to Thunder.

The man steps up to Costello and gets in his face

Costello: And who's gonna make me pay? You?

Man 4: Maybe I am!

The man holds his ground as Costello laughs in his face, then without notice Costello lays the man out cold with a punch straight to his jaw, as the man hits the floor the others scatter in different directions

Costello: That's it, run you punks, thick in the head...they got that bit right!

I guess the search continues... Let's try the hospital next.

The screen then flicks to halls of the Wye Valley County Hospital, Costello and the camera crew approach a door with the sign 'spinal unit' above it, as they walk in to the department a nurse approaches

Nurse: you can't be in here with that camera

Costello: It's ok, we're good friends of Thunder, well wishers, where is he?

Nurse: He's right in the middle of a physiotherapy session, you'll have to wait until it's over.

Costello: No can do, through there is it.

Costello enters a room where we can see Thunder and a physio conducting a therapy session, Thunder is attempting to walk between two poles which he is using to support his weight, as he try's to put one foot in front of the other he slips and falls to the floor

Physio: Great progress Thunder, you doing so well, just remember it's not going to happen over night.

Costello: So heres where you've been hiding!

Thunders eyes are fixed on Costello as he lays on the floor motionless, his head shaking with rage, Costello points at the physio

Costello: Get him back up!

Physio: Get the hell out of here, this is a hospital for god sake.

Costello walks over to the pair, the physio places himself in front of Thunder, Costello grabs him by the neck and throws him to the floor, he then picks up Thunder and leans him over the pole

Costello: You see this Liam, this is your best friend and look what I did to him... He's broken, beaten, pathetic and weak... I did this, I destroyed his career and I'm the reason why he can't even put one foot in front of the other. 

You see for me this is more than another victory, this more than Night of Glory, it's bigger than all that, you see unlike you Liam I wasn't handed everything to me on a damn silver platter. I had to scratch and crawl and fight for everything I have achieved in my life. I was supposed to be a loser, I wasn't supposed to be anything but then again a lot of things weren't supposed to happen... 

I wasn't supposed to make it out of Hell's Kitchen as a kid... But I did, I wasn't supposed to make it out of prison alive... But i did, I wasn't supposed to become World Heavyweight champion... But I did, and I'm not suppose to be able to beat someone like you...but I have and I'm going to again.

Now I think I know you pretty well and I know you'd rather die than lose to me at Night of Glory when the lights are on bright and thousands are in attendance but come June 9th at the O2 Arena, in the capital...I'll prove to everyone once and for all... you see I haven't just made a career out of proving people wrong, I've made a life out of it... I've made a life out of making people eat their words! 

Am I getting through to you yet Liam, are you angry enough yet? Or do I need to put this loser in a coma before you wake up.

Said it all have you? well let's hear what you have to say now?! Come on boys let's get out of this sh$t hole I can't stand the smell a second longer.

As Costello leaves the room and the scene ends we see Thunder slumping back down to the floor as the physio rushes to his aid, the tron flicks back to black as the live crowd go wild with boos, almost drowning out the voices of Harold and Henry

HA: Sick, that's what Costello is and I for one hope Liam Wood gives him exactly what he deserves, one hell of a beating.

HE: Costello said it himself, he's made a career out of making people like you and Liam Wood eat their words and I have no doubt that at Night of Glory he'll do it again.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 10 May 2014, 11:00 pm

Our scene opens in the lavish London apartment of The Viper Liam Wood, he sits in front of his laptop as he presses play and the view cuts to what his laptop camera can see, a smirk crosses Wood's face as he adjusts his EWF hoodie before speaking in to the camera, he puts on a New York Accent and impersonates Vincent Costello.

His time for talking maybe over but I'm certainly not done

Wood smiles as he continues to speak, he seems relaxed as he does.

You hear that Vinnie? That is the only thing I took away from your little day trip to Hereford, you really think that going to my hometown and making fat jokes was going to be the thing to push me over the edge? You're slipping you really are...You see, you take my silence on this whole situation as weakness, you think that just because I'm not walking around and beating my chest like a damn caveman that I'm not prepared...I see it as the opposite actually Vinnie!

Wood removes his EWF hoodie to once again reveal a Thunder t-shirt, he looks down and smiles before continuing to address the man who cost him his last match at Anarchy

I'm ready for what will happen when I finally get you one on one so what's the point of talking now? You attacked Thunder and told me that you were going to put my head on a spike...you told me that my time was up yet over the past few weeks you've acted like a little bitch...

...You might think telling me over and over and over and over and over...and over again that you're going to break my spine and my neck and my legs and whatever else can be broken makes you look like a badass but it doesn't...it makes you look desperate for attention, I stop talking about you for a week and it's clearly driving you crazy...you thrive on knowing that you're in people's heads don't you? It's the bully mentality and when it all comes down to it...you're just like the bullies that we all dealt with in high school and we all know why people become bullies right...

...they hate what they see in the mirror so they take it out on those around them, they feel like they can't measure up so they destroy the achievements of people they could never be as good as...maybe it stems from never truly living up to Daddies expectations? Didn't he hug you enough? Who know's, maybe he hugged you a little too often!?

Wood laughs to himself before adopting a more serious tone

You see Vinnie, I'm ready for anything you can throw at me, the time for talking IS over...the reason you're STILL running your mouth? It's because you know you're nowhere near prepared for what will happen when I climb through those ropes and there's nowhere left to run, you know that you're not ready to have the walls close in around you and for you to realise that you're trapped in the ring with a man who isn't thinking about winning or losing anymore...you say that I'd rather die than lose and claim that you know me but the truth is, this isn't about a win loss record, this isn't about me proving that I'm a better wrestler than you because it's clear for the world to see that without your little toys, you'd never even stand a chance...this is about something bigger than it all, bigger than Costello's Law, bigger than the Legacy...this is bigger than Wood vs Costello...this is redemption and redemption isn't measured in win or loss records!

So next time you want to claim you know me, do a little research and realise that you don;t know SH!T about me...me on the other hand? I know you Vinnie...since day one I've had your one dimensional bullsh¡t figured out and I'm sorry but you wanted me to talk so it's time to reveal a few home truths about the man who's act still seems to work on everyone else in the back...for some reason, you've got them all running scared...you've got them all where you want them because the truth is, this whole thing, your whole schtick runs on fear and the attention it gives you...it runs on the fact that you have people shaking in their boots at all times so that they can't focus in the slightest when they have to face the man who claims to be the baddest...it's impressive it really is, you spout this sh¡t and they believe you and roll over...

Well not me and it has you rattled doesn't it? I ignore you and you just invite me in to your head rent free! I'm not like the other idiots who eat up this act though, I can see your words for what they are and what they are is hollow and brittle and the moment someone actually tests them they'll break...it's scary that someone has figured it all out isn't it? I think from day one you've realised that I had your number and it wouldn't be long before I caught you out...it's why you took away my match with Thunder...it's why you injured my best friend and took him away from this company and it's why you've tried time and time again to get rid of me...at first I thought it was jealousy but then I realised that you don't care about the fans and you clearly had no respect for titles so it was clear what it is...Vinnie, I am in your head right now and you can feel it can't you?

That feeling of doubt that keeps you awake at night...that's me...that headache forming in the back of your head like your brain is about to explode...that's me...that feeling that you luck has finally begun to run out...that's me standing toe to toe with you and laughing in your face and it's pushing you and you cannot do anything about it...

...You drove all the way up to Hereford just to push my buttons, it's done the opposite actually, you thought bringing up what you did to Thunder would get me angry and cause me to lose it but it just reminded me how pathetic you are...you drove over 100 miles to look at Thunder...just to look at the man who you claim that you have left broken but let's look at the facts, you found a man repairing his life one step at a time...you found a man who was laughing in your face...one step at a time...you didn't break Thunder and you won't break me because the act might work on the others but lets look at what it actually consists of...

...You've spent over a year and a half attacking people from behind, using cheap shots and moaning that you aren't given the shots that you deserve...you had a world title that team EWF allowed you to keep because the truth is that you weren't a threat to us...when it came to us vs you or us vs Fear...we all knew just where the real danger came from and to save you wondering...it clearly wasn't you.
You dealt with Fear before though didn't you? They're the ones who put you on the shelf and took that title away from you aren't they...where was Costello's Law to protect you then? Where was the macho bullsh¡t then? From what I can remember you didn't look that tough being stretchered away...

But I guess as I'm here interacting with you I should be honest with you about our little situation, at first I wanted to end your career, I wanted to put you in a hospital bed or just leave you in the gutter to die but I've realised that this is bigger than revenge, this is bigger than hatred and beating you to a bloody pulp would make me just as bad as you and I'd let you win but instead, I've decided to let you stew in your self righteous bullsh¡t as that jealousy begins to build up in your head...keep thinking about that silver platter and how I got handed it all...keep thinking about the fact that I will go down as the man who beat Fear after they took you out, keep thinking about the fact that I've never beaten you yet you have this mission to destroy me because you think it's going to make Daddy proud and bring you a sense of meaning and while you're doing that? I'll be getting ready to fight someone who isn't being a such a Cat...

…in just ten days time, I get the best birthday present ever...I get put in the ring with one quarter of the 6CW Monster Club, the last time I faced one of them? I beat Lucas Takeo, a former 6WF hardcore champion...a man who on paper should have destroyed me with ease but Vinnie, you're not the only one who does the things he shouldn't be able too because Lucas came up short against me, he realised that I'm ready for war, I'm ready for destruction and I'm ready for whatever this world wants to throw at me...this week I face off against Joshua...another man who on paper should be the end of me, another man who's only motivation is pain but in the end of it all...just another man for me to prove myself against...my name is the Viper Liam Wood and in the land of giants, I stand the tallest!

So Vinnie, you want me to put all my focus on you? Then climb through the ropes and shut your mouth...until then? Enjoy being a little bitch.

Wood smiles at the camera before stopping the recording and uploading the video to the 6CW Website.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 12 May 2014, 9:41 am

*Backstage Christy James is stood with a microphone, Michael Hathaway stands next to her, his eyes sharp, a sly grin on his face, Jax Cutler's imposing stature is just about in shot.*

CJ: Hello 6CW viewers, right now I am here with Jax Cutler and his manager Michael Hathaway, let's start with your match on Anarchy. Jax beat Jimmy Phillips in one of the most impressive early performances in 6CW history. Are either of you surprised at how quickly Jax Cutler has adapted to the square circle?

MH: Is that a serious question Miss James?

CJ: Well yes, social media and many of 6CW staff is in shock at how big of an impact Jax Cutler has made in such a short space of time, I think everybody is asking whether this has come as big a surprise to the wrestler, and his manager?

MH: Well Miss James, if that is a serious question, which would make me question your journalistic merits if that question was the first you felt the need to ask, then I will answer it. Of course not. Of course I am not surprised at how quickly Jax has adapted I knew exactly what he was capable of when I signed up and when I first came into 6CW waters I proclaimed that this man would change things, that 6CW would never be the same again...I am not a liar Miss James, I am a prophesier. I knew Jax Cutler would beat Chaos, I knew that Jax Cutler would beat Jimmy Phillips and I know that Jax will continue to make this kind of impact, that Jax Cutler will continue to break down the perception of what 6WF débutantes should be. 

Jax Cutler certainly wasn't surprised at how well he did. He was surprised that he was needed in the ring for so long. He was surprised that Jimmy Phillips kept getting up more. He was surprised that other people seemed to doubt him. He was surprised that you haven't taken every word that comes out of my mouth as gospel. Never doubt the confidence of a man as talented as Jax Cutler, this guy is a success, is a winner everywhere he goes and 6CW, wrestling, is no different.

CJ: Well you immediately entered yourself into the hunt for the International Championship, what made you think that was the best direction for Jax Cutler?

MH: Do I sense doubt in your tone Miss James? Do you not think I have the intelligence, the nous to know what direction is best for Jax Cutler?

CJ: Well the match does have some huge names in it, Alexander Altair, DeMarcus Brown and Jackson Black returned, Hobo is a legend in the business and that is only the start...

MH: And not one of those men is worthy of tying the shoelaces of Jax Cutler, not one of those men are as capable in the ring as Jax Cutler is, not one of those men are as agile, as strong, as intelligent as my man; Jax Cutler. I entered him into that match because it was the quickest route to gold, he did not need to prove himself any more than necessary, he didn't have to get round the politics of this company. It was an open invitation and I think I would have to have been mad to turn that down.

Jax Cutler's name was the first entered, I did not know who would put their name forward, I did not know what legends of the business had their eye on the International Championship....I didn't care. It could have been anybody, any number, any name, any size, any shape, any age...I knew that whoever put their name forward, they would not be as good as Jax Cutler. That is my confidence in him, that is his confidence in himself. He is the Main Event Miss James. Whether he is on first or last that is always true, Jax Cutler creates headlines, Jax Cutler brings money to the table, Jax Cutler is the talent in this industry, the hottest property in wrestling and this match is his opportunity to showcase himself and win a title within a month of entering the doors, within a month of becoming a professional wrestler. Do you understand the gravity of that achievement, the earthquake it will start underneath wrestling's foundations?

CJ: Well you can't get too carried away because you are in a match again this week, Jax Cutler's first taste of tag team action, standing with DeMarcus Brown against Hobo and Bam Sparkleston. Your thoughts?

MH: It's a problem for me. Jax Cutler fights alone, he has me to give him advice, to speak for him in situations like this but as far as fighting goes...he likes to do it alone. He's not a team player, I know this first hand. DeMarcus Brown might do well to get in contact with me so we can talk tactics because otherwise he's going to find himself embarrassed when Jax Cutler wins the match all by himself. 

As for the opponents...I can barely bring myself to talk about two of the saddest acts in 6CW. They make me question my decision to pick this as the best place for Jax Cutler. How can Jax showcase himself as the greatest sportsman in the world, the best athlete the world has seen if his competition is as pathetic as Hobo and Bam Sparkleston. It is embarrassing. Two men more interested in laughs than wins, more interested in followers than championships. Two men whose entry into the International Championship match was ludicrous. I can only hope they don't genuinely believe they have a chance.

CJ: Now I understand your dismissal of Bam, but Hobo is a former world champion, he knows how to get serious, he only recently dispatched of Teddy Grimstone who is brutal. 

MH: And where is Teddy Grimstone now? He was released because he wasn't good enough, Hobo beat him, Hobo overcame him because of the inadequacies of a wannabe backyard wrestler thinking he could make it in 6CW, with the bright lights, the scrutiny, thousands of fans, real athletes. Make no mistake, Hobo is a joke, Hobo is interested in one thing, getting laughs, getting people to think he's funny. It's pathetic really that Jax Cutler, a near perfect specimen of a wrestler has to share the ring, share the company with such creatures. Jax Cutler deserves better and this week, Jax Cutler will teach them both a lesson in humility and respect and make them understand that at Night of Glory, there is only man who is going to climb the ladder and retrieve the championship, only man is going to shock the world, only man is going to win. The Main Event...Jax Cutler! Thank you Miss James.

*Michael Hathaway walks off, Jax Cutler stays just slightly longer, he bends down looks into the camera and makes a quick cut-throat gesture down the lens before following Michael Hathaway down the corridor.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 May 2014, 7:27 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage

TA "My guest at this time...Robin Reborn"

*Reborn walks into shot and slaps the front and back of the hand that Allen held out for the handshake

RR "Sup?"

TA "The International Championship...a ladder match...Night of Glory seems set up for you, would you agree?"

RR "Tim, my man, its like they made this moment for me. No one gets ladders quite like Robin Reborn. The higher the better"

TA "Indeed, many have this pegged as exactly the type of match you would excel in...yet this reporter wonders whether your penchant for thrills will see you part of your own downfall...how do you respond to that?"

RR "Tim, Timmy, Timmehhhh! Your boy Double R is here for a good not a long time. I'll make memories for every fan in that arena, and then I'll make one for me as I walk away International Champion"

TA "Does the temptation of risk not worry you? Do you not consider that your desire to scale the heights and do the extreme might cost you? Is risk really more important than results?"

RR "If you risk nothing then you risk everything, Tim"

TA "But what about--"

*Reborn cuts him off and stares directly down the camera

RR "What about nothing, Tim. I got a message to every other man in this match...

Fortune doesn't favour those who play it safe. It favours the brave.

Call it guts. Call it arrogance. Call it what you will. Glory belongs to those who are willing to take risks.

Those who believe there is nothing to lose when everything is at stake.

Those who defy logic, tradition...even gravity.

They always try. They never regret."

*He turns back to Tim

"The thing is, Tim, that even when they shouldn't, hell, especially then...

They risk everything"

He turns to the camera again

"And so will I"

The interview ends as Robin walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 13 May 2014, 7:40 am

We join Henry and Harold at ringside as we return from a commercial, both are sat behind the 6CW announce desk with fans waving frantically behind them, the brother steady themselves before addressing the audience.

Henry: We have had some unforgettable nights here in 6CW but I don’t remember a night quite like that of last week’s Anarchy.

Harold: It was indeed full of surprises none more so than the return of Jackson Black the former 6CW superstar and longest reigning International champion, he came out to make it clear to the superstars who coveted his crown that if they want it they would need to go through him first.

Gangsta Rap then begins to erupt from the arena speakers lifting the crowd to their feet, DeMarcus Brown steps out from behind the curtain into the spotlight wearing his trademark white attire. Brown stops on the stage remaining motionless for a few seconds his eyes surveying the arena.

Henry: Oh and if it passed you by in the moment, DeMarcus Brown also made his dramatic return much to the surprise of his fellow competitors.

Harold: I think there will be a few guys in the back looking over their shoulder nervously knowing that Brown once more walks the corridors, but the people that might need to worry about Brown most are those who stand between him and the International Title.

Brown is now down at ringside, he swings by the announce table to pick up a microphone before climbing into the ring, he takes a perch on top of the nearest turn buckle to him and stares up the ramp. Brown sits patiently and waits for his music to fade and he crowd to settle, he then slowly lowers the bandana covering his mouth but remains silent

Henry: Brown was never one to rush

Harold: He goes at his own pace and I dare anyone to tell him otherwise.

Brown then raises the microphone to in front of his mouth and begins to address the 6CW universe

DB: So let’s just cut the introductions because you all know exactly who I am, I think I also made it quite clear exactly why I choose to make my return to 6CW, so I won’t bother explaining my reasons again as quite frankly if you weren’t listening last, then what was you doing fool, I suggest you look it up on YouTube or something. All you people need to know is that DeMarcus Brown is back whether you like it or not I don’t really give a damn. I can already sense it, I can feel it when I walked back into this building the moment I stepped through that door, that I haven’t lost my presence, even the mere site of me sent some players in the back running for the exits. I did wonder if coming back to 6CW it would be the same as before, if people would have forgotten that feeling they get when I walk in the room, Anarchy proved to me that I’ve left a lasting impression, my own imprint in 6CW folklore and long may it remain that way. I don’t want people to view me as approachable I am not in this business to make friends, I am here to win championships, to do that the only person I need to trust is myself, I’m not one for picking sides but if you think that for one second that means ill stand for brothers thinking I won’t fight back when pushed, then they best start planning for an early retirement.

Harold: Do you think that last remark was aimed at anybody in particular

Henry: I think that goes for just about anybody Brother, but I think we both know who Brown has an issue with

DB: So the stage has been set at Night of Glory one man and seven other fools will fight it out in a ladder match for the International title. I’ve always said that my aim in 6CW is to climb to the top and prove to all the rest of these inferior homes that I am to simply it better equipped than they are, now I get the chance to literally climb my way to top this isn’t an opportunity that I am going to let slip by, it doesn’t matter who else is in this match they are simply there to make up the numbers, they are there for me to paint a picture of carnage with, for me to look down with my new crown and enjoy my masterpiece with its rolling fields of red. These men are ill prepared to step onto my turf, I will do anything it takes even if it means I have to crawl out this arena with my championship, I have stained this place with my blood before and I would be more than willing to spill it again, some people panic at the site of their own blood, whereas I embrace it, wearing it like a mask of honour because if you haven’t put your blood sweat and tears to make the most of a good situation then you didn’t deserve it in the first place. Come the night, Cutler, Phillips, Altair, Robin, Hobo, Sparkleston and Black you best all be ready to make a sacrifice of your own, because if you are not then I will personally take it from you.

The crowd give Brown a mixed reaction

Henry: I think this crowd is starting to realise DeMarcus hasn’t changed that much. Brown certainly is no stranger to the extreme, which could be to his advantage

Harold: or be his downfall, we all remember the last time Brown left us in an ambulance and was gone for months, he won’t want to suffer the same fate at Night of Glory.

DeMarcus leaps down form the turn buckle and begins to pace the ring, before stopping and continuing his address

DB: How fitting that my first competitive match back in 6CW should contain 3 of my rivals for the prize on offer, almost as if management want to see a sneak peek at what might be on offer come Night of Glory. On one side you have the Perez Hilton wannabee and some old guy I’m pretty sure I’ve seen eating out of the bins backstage, come on man even Blade dint stoop that low, there’s a free buffet. Did this place completely go out of the window in my absence who on earth gave these two contract, is this jones doing, making signings he knows won’t bring any trouble to his door. Bam Sparkleston what even is that it sounds like something I would see at the convenience store to help keep your whites white.

Brown looks down at hooded top he is wearing and winks

DB: Yet I am led to believe that this is a guy I need to take serious as competitor, no the guy is clearly in the wrong business, he needs to take his camera and his collectibles elsewhere because if he brings them anywhere near me, I’ll give him a new collectible some of his own teeth back.

Henry: Is it wrong that I think Bam would enjoy something of his own in his 6CW collection

DB: Hobo! Hobo! Was that really what 6CW needed the guy that only he describes himself as a legend of this industry. Was that really what 6CW was lacking a relic from the past, not even 6CWs past, see I can understand how a legendary figure from the history books of this federation could be potentially seen as bringing back some sentiment reminiscent of the good old days, but why would anybody want to see a former 6WF fossil well past his prime grace these halls, the only thing that comes to mind was this was a gesture of goodwill by Jones bringing back his cohorts old running mate, either way he shouldn’t be anywhere near a match for the international title even if it was an open invitation, he shouldn’t even be in match at Night of Glory altogether, it’s bad enough he’s on Anarchy. Maybe I should do us all a favour and stop this going any further, for once not for the good of myself, but to save this company the embarrassment.

The crowd boo DeMarcus this time but he just ignores them and carries on

DB: That just leaves my partner for the evening, the quiet one, I’ll be fair to the guy compared to Hobo and Bam at least he seems to have intermediate wrestling skills and seems partially capable of getting a job done, but man does that guy need to find himself a personality. No instead he prefers to let others do his talking for him, That Jax is where we might have a problem here, see I don’t deal with intermediaries, there is no middle man between us, you want to discuss tactics a game plan if one was needed to ensure us victory, then you come find me yourself don’t have Hathaway banging on my door, insisting how he has this all figured out and if I just listen both you and I come out of this stronger than ever. He may pick out your clothes everyday Jax, He probably knows the best diet to help you grow big and strong, but what he doesn’t know is what will happen if that man tries to offer me one singular piece of advice or even speaks to me in a manner I deem appropriate, well I won’t ruin the surprise. I suggest you keep your mouthpiece out of harm’s way Jax and that’s as far away from me a possible, you do that and I’m sure come Anarchy we can both walk out with our arms held high

Harold: Talk about endearing yourself to your partner

Henry: Brown said it himself he is not here to make friends

Harold: But there’s making friends and then there’s making enemies

DB: Come night of glory its every man for themselves an environment Demarcus Brown was born and raised in, whatever hoops I need to jump through beforehand whether it be teaming with Jax or facing off against the worst 6CW has to offer, come that night there will be no games and I will be leaving as the new International champion.

Gangsta Rap begins to sound once more as DeMarcus drops the microphone and adjusts his bandana before exiting the ring to another mixed reaction from the audience.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 13 May 2014, 2:06 pm

The Copper Box arena is filled to the rafters as the camera focuses on the Lloyd brothers sat at their commentary desk.

HE: I am sure you all saw the exclusive video made by one Liam Wood on the 6CW website. Desperate men say desperate things........

HA: Wood is far from desperate, he is just reacting to the ramblings of a very sick and twisted individual!

HE: Well the Viper is far from as saintly as he makes out remember!

HA: One thing is for sure, he will be.................

Suddenly the lights go out and a females scream is heard all around the building. The Lloyd brothers are heard scrambling about on commentary as they sit in pitch blackness. Some of the audience use their camera phones to try and bring some light around them as the crowd murmur amongst themselves.

HA: You will have to bear with us folks......we are obviously having technical difficulties.

As soon as Harold says this, the heartbeat that heralds Joshua's arrival begins to play. The houselights pulsate briefly on and off as the Lloyd brothers regain their composure.

HE: Well that explains things......

The heartbeat continues to play for a while before it stops abruptly. A lone spotlight shines down onto the canvas and illuminates the figure of Joshua sitting crossed legged in the centre of the ring. In front of him, McCoy also sits crossed legged and his head moves eerily from side to side, with a sick grin on his face. Joshua's head is bowed and his hair covers his face and drops to either side of McCoy's head. He holds a microphone to the side of his mouth and begins to speak into it without looking up:

I will not..........ever..........be forgotten..........To do so..........is unforgivable..........and such deeds will be punishable..........by unrelenting fury..........

He starts to get to his feet and, when he is fully standing, looks around the crowd from underneath his hair. He brushes it away from his face slightly so the light catches one of his many facial scars. Joshua continues to peer around, waiting for some sort of answer, before lifting the mic to his lips again:

In this land..........full of lies..........we all have our own stories..........In this place..........full of paths..........we must decide which ones..........to take..........But..........But..........an uneducated move..........may well be your last..........Do it without guidance..........with thoughts on other tales..........and you may find you will fail..........to see the concluding chapter..........THAT is what mistake..........purposefully made or not..........has been made by a man..........blind to his actions..........that will face me next..........

He carefully lifts McCoy up with his free arm and the puppet immediately starts looking around the building. His eyebrows arch and a snarl appears on his lips. Joshua looks down upon him before speaking again:

You see..........we have our targets..........We have men that demand..........and crave..........our attention..........We have plans..........for the other monsters..........Plans that will build slowly..........and painfully..........for those 3 that take part..........in that saga of suffering..........But..........But..........we do not travel..........with our eyes closed..........We know there are others..........yet untouched by us..........that may need to feel..........carnage that only we..........happily..........can bring..........This is why..........Liam Wood..........you have presented us.........intentionally or not..........with an opportunity to address a mere by product..........to our story..........Enabled us..........to address..........someone who had not been deemed worthy..........or significant enough..........of a mention previously..........Someone who has committed..........regretfully..........this very crime..........of a refusal to properly acknowledge..........just what facing me brings..........

He starts to walk up to the ropes and stares up the aisle:

This is why..........Liam Wood..........I talk to you now..........Before your thirst..........for a battle not yet made..........forces you to forget..........just what awaits you..........

He flicks the hair from his face slowly and one eye peers out from underneath the strands. McCoy stares straight ahead with annoyance covering his face, before Joshua speaks again:

Your little tirade..........bravely placed by technology..........without risking the need to face me..........is full of feelings..........Feelings of jealousy..........Feelings of hate..........Feelings of courage..........This builds up and manifests..........into a feeling of revenge..........But is it really revenge you desire? ..........When you see this Costello..........laughing at you in your minds eyes..........do you really want this to end..........Supposedly on the grandest stage of all? ..........Are we not in denial..........Liam Wood? ..........Are we not missing a piece in the jigsaw..........Liam Wood? ..........Are your words not a mere smoke screen..........for the worst feeling of all? ..........A feeling of..........fear? ..........

He brings himself down upon the ropes and spits his next words out:

Did you forget me..........because panic has consumed you?! ..........

He looks at McCoy, who turns to face him as well, and starts nodding his head. He steps back slowly from the ropes but continues to look up the aisle:

Whereas you have faced..........Costello..........Takeo..........these are mere men..........making idle threats..........based upon an experience of pain..........But..........But..........Liam Wood..........these are mere humans..........mere flesh and blood..........They could never contemplate...........the horrors I have seen..........This is why to take me lightly..........is an admission that you know nothing..........of just what I can do to you..........It is an admission..........that you rather not acknowledge..........a pain yet unfelt..........It is an admission..........proved when we both stare in your eyes..........that Liam Wood..........supposedly for the first time..........is afraid..........

McCoy's face turns into a sickening grin as both man and puppet start nodding again:

See..........I feel no anger.........For to control your feelings..........ultimately means you control others..........Which is why I bear no grudge.........for your thoughtless actions.........In fact I will treat you.........even if it is an anniversary of your birth.........to the same reaction I would give.........to the rest of the sheep I have to slaughter.........And this is no act of revenge.........for your lack of respect.........because revenge is a feeling I have felt once.........and never will feel again.........I have learnt.........and based my unholy existence on.........one simple slogan.........

He kneels down and places McCoy carefully on the mat, before holding one arm out wide:

Revenge is the final action that..........destroys the satisfaction..........For it is truly..........continuous suffering..........that makes a man..........into a beast..........

He holds out his other arm and stares at the ceiling, totally covered in the light from the spotlight. After a while, he slowly brings his arms together and clasps the microphone tightly in both hands:

Liam Wood.........your action.........demands my reaction.........So what.........say.........you?! .........

He bows his head as the spotlight continues to shine around him.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Tue 13 May 2014, 2:37 pm

The Scene opens in the backstage interview area where Timothy Allen appears on screen with a big smile dressed in a black suit and white shirt.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen my Guest at this time is non other than the French Phenom, Jerome Dubois.

Dubois walks into the frame wearing his Dolce sunglasses, blue jeans, a white T-Shirt, and a black leather jacket.

JD: Bonsoir Tim…

TA: Jerome…since your return you started this Oui movement…A movement that picked up a fair bit of steam until you decide to target Jack Hurst…Was it nothing more than a mirage? A con?

Dubois sniggers…

JD: Tim…I have been talking since day one why I came back to 6CW, and while I have been speaking, no one has been listening…Zis isn’t about Jack Hurst…Zis about is Redemption mon ami. Quite frankly who gives a dam about Jack Hurst, but I targeted him for one reason, and one reason only…Redemption…you see don’t you dare forget it, he was ze man who was stupid enough to send me packing and ever since dat day my life has crumble apart professionally and personally…Oui mon ami…I have nodding left…No career, no money as I made some bad investments, all because I couldn’t handle ze fact dat I couldn’t beat Jack Hurst…Which is why I took my time Tim…I stayed at home, I hit ze gym, I did everything I could to get back to where I belong and low and behold look at me now….I am back…Bigger! Better! Badder dan ever! And as far as zis “Oui Movement” Tim…zere is a movement but it isn’t a OUI Movement…it is a NON Movement!!!!!!

TA: What do you mean? What is this Non Movement?

JD: NON!!!!!! Non!!!!! NON!!!!!

Allen looks on slightly puzzled as Dubois gesticulates screaming Non.

JD: Non….My Non Movement is simple Tim…You see no longer will I be used as a corporate scapegoat mon ami! I am have grown tired of being ze go to guy! I am now saying NON to management, Non to ze Authority! Non to everyone dat dares to cross my path! Because Tim for over ze last 4 years I have been used a man to put talent over, I have been used as ze man to job to up and coming talent! Just have to look at ze list…Mark Matzko, Joe Frazier, Mike Masters, Jack Hurst…Zis isn’t sour grapes, I understand how zis business works, but no longer will I bend over and take it! I am better dan dat, and I am certainly better dan dose name I previously mentioned! Because I am Jerome Dubois! I am a man who has single handedly built zis company up! I am a man who has won championships, and broken records, and never, and I mean NEVER! Will I allow myself to be abused, and used by zis management again! My Non movement is simple, it isn’t a rebellion it is a stand off…If someone has something to say to me, I am not dat hard to find people!

TA: Well in many ways you will be able to show the world you mean business when you step into the ring with Jack Hurst on the up and coming Anarchy.

JD: Pffff Monsiuer Hurst…Tim trust me when I say zis is ze first step towards recovery…Because I am going to finally show ze world dat I am capable of beating Jack Hurst! I am going to show ze world dat Jack Hurst doesn’t even belonging in ze same ring as me! I am going to expose him as ze fraud dat he is! So Jack mon I ami I hope you enjoyed zat cheap shot clothesline you hit on me, but dat will be ze closest you will ever get from knocking me off my feet again…So enjoy zis week mon ami because come Anarchy ze wrong of my past will be corrected, because I am ze phenomene Francais! Capitaine Culture! But more importantly I am Jerome….Dubois…

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 13 May 2014, 4:12 pm

The scene opens in the backstage locker room of the 6CW Copper Box, where Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy & Billy Shaw are anxiously chatting

Shaw: Seriously bro what are you gonna do? On the one hand you’ve got that nut job Chaos dogging your every move and on the other Vinnie C, did you see what he did to Viper last week? I hate to say it bro but you are in big trouble!

Cassidy starts to pace around the room shaking his head, as he pleads with his tag team partner…

Cassidy: You’ve gotta help me man, you’ve got my back right? Wild Stallions for life?

Shaw: Fo sho, I’ll always have your back no matter what, but we need a plan, with Chaos popping up from every corner of the arena to cost us matches and Costello willing to do whatever it takes to win we’d better be prepared.

Cassidy: Yes, that’s what we need… a plan! Lay it on me bro, what you got? Come on don’t hold out on me man, I need some ‘Rufus’ like wisdom and I need it like yesterday.

Shaw scratches his head and ponders a potential plan of attack

Shaw: Well we could always… No that wouldn’t work. Well what if we… No that’s even worse. How about I… No…stupid that would never work… or could it?... no don’t be ridiculous!

Cassidy: Come on bro, your killing me here!

Shaw: I guess we need to seek advice from someone who’s been there, done it, and seen it all.

Cassidy: Ok, ok, that’s a start, who we thinking? Hulk Hogan?

Shaw: No, even better than that!

Cassidy: Ric Flair?

Shaw: Nope, think richer, but poorer at the same time!

Cassidy: Do you mean…?

Shaw: That’s right… Hobo! And it just so happens that we are tight, if anyone will know how to handle this situation it’s my homeless homeslice!

Cassidy: Well anything’s worth a shot right now, the way things are going we’ll be lucky to even make it to Night of Glory.

Shaw: Look bro, Hobo will know exactly what to do, he taken bigger dumps than Chaos and made a career out of shutting the mouths of people like Costello.

Cassidy: So what you’re saying is that Hobo could be like our very own Rufus?

Shaw: Our very own spirit guide here in 6CW

Cassidy: Do you think he’d help us out?

Shaw: I don’t see why not, come on let’s see where he’s at?

The scene ends with Ice Cold and Billy Shaw running off down the hall to find Hobo

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 13 May 2014, 6:55 pm

The doors to the Copperbox wrestler's entrance fling open and Scott Harris is shown storming through. He looks angry as he storms through the corridors. He reaches his and Mike Masters' locker room and flings the door open.

He surveys the scene and he freezes, immediately looking at the red Authority t shirt hanging up opposite him. His face contorts with anger as he slowly approaches it, he pulls the shirt and turns it over. Harris' eyes widen as the camera views the name 'MASTERS' on the back. Harris angrily flings the shirt to the floor and clutches at his head.

He sits down facing the door and a short time passes before the door opens, Mike Masters enters but stops dead as he sees his partner just staring at the red t shirt lay on the floor between them...

Harris coldly speaks to his partner.

SH: Something you want to tell me, Mike?!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 14 May 2014, 11:41 am

Mike Masters freezes in a state of shock as he looks at Scott Harris with intense.

MM: What the hell is that?

SH: You tell me Mike, I found this hanging in our locker room. Explain yourself Mike.

MM: Explain? I have no explaining to do. You think I have anything to do with this, you think I have anything to do with them? Get real Harris, you know I despise them. You'll never see me in that sickening red shirt. After all I've been through with them...

SH: So what's with the t-shirt then Mike?

MM: The hell with the t-shirt...

*Masters grabs the t-shirt and throws it to aside as Scott Harris sits up and gets in Masters face*

MM: This isn't really about the t-shirt is it Harris? I have nothing to do with the Authority. But unlike you I'm not gonna let this get to me. Im not gonna let this affect me, i'm not gonna let this affect my performance in the ring. Yeah that's right, i'm still gonna be the show off that everyones knows and loves. But the same can't be said for you can it?

SH: What's that supposed to me huh? Without me, we wouldn't have beat Nate Nack and Adamson this past Anarchy.

MM: Oh please, I ran circles around those guys and you got the pin, big woop. I'm not talking about that Scott. I'm talking about your secret. Everyone knows you have a deep secret yet you painfully resist to have it known. What's the painful secret aye Scott? Come on, were tag team champions, were partners, how about you let me in on this secret? Or do we already know the secret. Because I think deep down, you are in some way or form connected with the Authority. Come on then, spill it?

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 14 May 2014, 5:03 pm

Harris’ nostrils flare as there is an intense stare down between the tag team champions.

SH: Read my lips Mike: Nobody. Needs. To know!

There’s silence as neither man bats an eyelid.

SH: Damn it Mike, you’re as bad as the dirtsheets, the media, the damn 6CW website. You’re prying, you’re sticking your god damned nose in places it doesn’t belong! The whole world knows that Scott Harris is hiding something, the whole world wants to know what he’s hiding. But yet again, as I keep on reiterating time after time after time after god damned time: My business is my business and that’s how it’s going to stay.

If you want to believe I’m affiliated with The Authority, you believe it, let the crowd believe it, the locker room, I don’t care. But there’s about as much foundation to that, that rumour, as there is to that T Shirt screwed up on the floor!

You say you aren’t fazed Mike, you have no explaining to do, that The Authority aren’t in your head. Then tell me, what the hell is this?! The Authority ARE in our heads Mike, they’re playing us and they’re winning!! How can you not see that?!

Every time we go head to head, every time we argue, or lay a hand on one another, they’re digging that knife deeper into our title reign.

Eventually, they’re going to finish it off, they’re going to kill it…

And you’re too damned cocky, too ignorant to even notice it!

Tell me Mike, oh show off, do you enjoy holding that gold? Because trust me, we’re not going to be holding it if this carries on!!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 May 2014, 8:16 pm

We're at a 6cw house show where a match has just finished. Jeff Thadeus is on commentary alongside Harold

Ha: Well Jeff, its nice to have somebody out here next to me instead of my brother

JT: I imagine it must be sitting alongside a pro like me

Ha: I think you've been hanging with Max Adamso too much

They're cut off and the crowd start to cheer wildly when 'Limelight' starts to blast out of the speakers and gazzyD walks out to the stage. He makes his way from one side to the other before making his way down to the ring tagging the fans hands

He: Last week we learnt of this mans plans for the world title scene, but we also learnt that it wasn't as straight forward as both he and Max thought as The Authority had plans of their own

JT: Maybe, but thats were Max is smart, he knows that whatever the outcome of the EWF match, gazzy will still be in his corner and he knows gazzy wants his freedom, a freedom he'll get if Max leaves 6CW champion. Yes Harold I'm afraid even Mr jones has been outsmarted on this occasion

gazzy circles the ring not missing a fan to high five before grabbing a microphone from the time keeper and climbing the steps into the ring

g: You have no idea how good it feels to be able to come out here again without Max Adamson controlling my every move

This draws a huge cheer from the crowd who break into a gazzy chant

g: Now I know I know I'm still under this stupid contract, but you know for the first time in....well in a long time I can finally say things are starting to look up for gazzyD.

At first I hated every minute of it, well you know...you all saw. Max made a show out of me, turned me into a circus act, treated me like a piece a crap on the kerb....I was this close to calling it a day and walking away from the company that I love.

But one night after waaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too much drinking i sat down and had a real heart to heart with one of the people who means most to me, a person who never gave up on me even in my darkest hours, Christy talked me down off that ledge and thats when I realised that I could turn this to my advantage.

As soon as the battle royal match turned out to be for the 6CW title I knew if me or Max was to win that match then I could turn this whole contract on its head. So I accepted my fate, I let Max take my number and I entered the battle royal and reminded not just you all...not just the 6CW roster...not just Max....But myself....I reminded myself what I am capable of. For the first time in a long time The Human Highlight Reel....The History Maker was back in 6CW

Then roll on to two weeks ago and who'd have thought it, gazzy and Max on the same page? Like the last 12 months never happened and The Authority, well more specifically Mr Jones was stupid enough to make the match, volutarily stacking the deck against him which ultimately took away his power to make decisions at the biggest show of them all

Now I know he wants to make you all think he had some ace up his sleeve when he came out and pretended he knew what me and Max had in store, he thinks he's cleverer than me and Max by saying the EWF champion will be placed into the 6CW title bout, well newsflash Jones, it appears your blind arrogance has proved to be the stupidest decision you will ever make. All you have done is stack the deck further against the former 6CW champion Nate Nack

There is a mixed response from the crowd, ultimately cheers for gazzy but a few Nate Nack chants can be heard between

g: Jones and the rest of The Authority are blindly backing Big E and who can blame them? I mean this guy has held the title for 196 days...wow! He's beaten the likes of Thunder....Ojore...Mike Masters.....not forgetting former champ The Viper Liam Wood (Huge pop from the crowd) I mean these guys are some of the best to have walked these hallowed halls so The Authority have every right to think that come the end of Night of Glory they'll hold all the power.

Unfortunately for them Enforcer won't beat me. Night of Glory will finally be the night that gazzyD returns to this company, the night I put the last 12 months behind me. Night of Glory will be the night that I take Enforcer's title, the night that I help Max retain his and rid myself of this contract once and for all and it will be the night Mr Jones and The Authority slunk back into the darkness.......Mr Jones may not believe it so I urge him to watch this space, because seeing......

crowd: IS BELIEVING!!!

gazzy drops the mic as his music starts to play again and then he applauds the crowd as the scene fades to black

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 14 May 2014, 9:48 pm

Masters has a big grin on his face as he takes a step back away from Harris whilst smothering his hand over his championship belt.

MM: Listen, this beauty of a championship is not leaving me anytime soon. I will make sure of that, I will do everything in my power to keep these championships and trust me Scotty, its not ignorance, it's greatness. I'm the masterful one you here me, I won't let a bunch of goons get to me. I can do this alone if I wanted too.

MM: But then that would be foolish of me right? To ignore the talent you possess. You see this is the thing, we may bicker a lot, we may have a difference of opinions but at the end of the day, we both have a common goal, a common enemy and thats the Authority.

MM: And you're right. This whole thing between us is solid manipulation work from the Authority. This is what they want. For us to not get along, they want these championships but were not gonna let them take it.

MM: But Scott, let me tell you something, this secret of yours, it may not be my business now, but I so hope you don't make it my business. Keep this secret exactly what the word states...a secret and don't, I repeat don't let this affect you're performance in the ring. Because thats were we take care of business.

Masters walks over to the t-shirt which he threw earlier and picks it up. He stares at it intensely before walking over to Harris.

MM: Trust...it's a strong word. Scotty, I may be cocky, I may be a show off but there's one thing that I always strive for, and thats to win. At Anarchy, we face Enforcer and Nate Nack. So I ask you Scott, do you trust me?

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 15 May 2014, 1:19 pm

Harris looks at Masters, almost incredulous.

SH: Don’t let it become your business?! Don’t let it become your business… Mike, you’re trying to make it your business! Every opportunity you get, you’re asking the same questions as the outside world, you’re checking into the dirt sheets every day to see if anything has slipped.

You’re as bad as anyone else Mike. You’ve bought into the hype machine, you’re believing The Authority’s smokescreen that there is something about me that could bring everything about Scott Harris to its knees.

But answer me this question, Mike, please give me an answer because I’m dying to know: Why me?!

Why is it me that always has to fight the adversity? Why is there somebody trying to bring me down, reduce me to rubble, try and finish me off? Why can’t I just live the normal life I’ve always wanted?! Why does it always have to be so damned complicated?!

I’m a wrestler! A wrestler Mike, I’m not an actor, this isn’t a soap opera; Why do people want to know every single detail of my miserable life?! Do they really need to know why I had to provide for me and my mother? Do they need to know that I was left living in a grotty, run down bed sit when I was 5 years old?! Why Mike?! WHY DO THEY NEED TO KNOW?!

My backstory, my hook, my edge, it’s being whored out by a corrupt, power hungry group who just want to pillage my reputation. I don’t want people to know about me! From the start, I’ve just said I want to wrestle, I want to come in, do my job, do what I love, be successful but these people, these low, morally corrupt people want to exploit just what it is about me that makes me interesting!

Well listen to me Mike, Authority or not, you listen carefully, I won’t let them! I refuse to be pushed around and have my mind played with by some egotistical scumbags who think they’re the chessmasters. I’m not a pawn Mike, not at all!

Harris turns away, clearly wound up.

SH: This tag team title, it’s symbolism, Mike, it’s a symbol of me swimming against the tide, sticking my middle finger up to The Authority. It shows that The Sharpshooter is winning.

Irrespective of the fact that you’re in cahoots with Kelsey Callihan or not, Mike, I’m winning, I’m changing the game, I’m forcing them to delve deeper to try and unsettle me, because up front, where it counts, between those ropes… I’m BETTER than them, I’m the best damn wrestler on this roster… I’m better than Marty Helms, I’m better than Jonathan Daniels…

Harris turns to look at Masters and the t shirt…

SH: …I’m better than you Mike.

There’s a tense moment where both men just look at eachother.

SH: So to answer your question Mike, do I trust you? I don’t know. I know what I saw at Anarchy and I know that it could’ve been Authority mind games. But what I don’t trust Mike Masters, is just how much you want to be on top. You said it yourself, you always strive to win… But tell me Mike, who will screw to get to the top?

Harris barges past Masters towards the door. He goes to open it and turns to look back Masters who isn’t looking at him.

SH: It sure as hell won ‘t be me.

Harris leaves, leaving Masters to take in what he’s just said as we go to a commercial.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 15 May 2014, 2:10 pm

Hobo is backstage watching the video footage of Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy & Billy Shaw talking about how they might look to him as a mentor.

The Producers are next to him and chuckle to themselves, disingenuously.

Primetime: No offence, H’, but do they really think that you are the right person to “mentor” them to success?
Hollywood: You haven’t exactly been a role model to the younger talent. If anyone should be mentors, its us!

Hobo looks at them with disbelief at the suggestion that they should be any kind of teacher.

Hobo: Now look, they aren’t looking for a mentor, merely a guide. And guidance is something I have in abundance. I have learnt from the best….career guidance councillor……relationship councillor….divorce councillor……court appointed councillor……..

Hobo starts to noticeably let his mind wander.
Primetime: Have you thought about this week much?
Hobo: I have been thinking a lot about it. Last week I was in the main event against the EWF champ. This week, I am in the opening match. MY rollercoaster career has had more ups and downs than the Empire State Buildings elevators.
Hollywood: To be fair, H, you did go awol for a few weeks.
Hobo: I know that which is why I am not taking things personally. In fact, I am pleased about my position in this weeks show. I came here to make a name for 6CW as well as reinventing myself. By opening the show, and putting on a masterclass, I can ensure that the audience sticks around for the rest of the broadcast. And if I keep doing that. Keep “guiding” talent, then it wont be long until I am back in that main event.

Primetime: This Bam Sparklington sounds like a character. It’s a shame that you have to share screen time with obviously ludicrous OTT personas. Isnt that right Hollywood?
Hollywood: Box Office to that brother.

Hobo: Lets give the kid a chance. Maybe I can be a mentor guide to him too? Hobos school of wrestling guidance. Has a ring to it.

Primetime: Why don’t you go the whole hog and mentor your opponents too?

Hobo: Cutler and Brown? Can’t help them and besides with a name like that, they seem more suited to a career in music on the indie scene. Its just unfortunate that this week, they are facing Bam and a reinvigorated Hobo. The taste of the main event is pushing me on to make an example of these two. I have to lead by example. I have to show, Bam, Cassidy and Shaw just what this wrestling business is all about.

Primetime: Wrestling?

Hobo: Desire. The desire to get back up when you get knocked down. The desire to keep climbing, even when you slide back down the hill. The desire to never stop moving forward until you reach the top. The desire to be the best that you can be and then some.

Primetime (whispering to Hollywood): maybe he might be a good mentor after all.

Hobo: This week, Cutler and Brown find out how a wounded Hobo is the most dangerous thing you can encounter.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 15 May 2014, 4:27 pm

Minutes before Costello faces off against Cassidy he stands backstage for a pre match interview with Tim Allen…

TA: Vince… I mean Mr Costello, of course, you’ve certainly had a busy week, firstly you travelled to Hereford the home town of 6CW favourites Liam Wood and Thunder and now in just a few moments time you face off against talented newcomer and one half of the Wild Stallions Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy. Now the Viper had some very strong remarks in response to your trip to his home town how do you respond?

Costello: I have no response Tim, I won’t indulge the so called ‘Viper’ in a pathetic tic for tat back and forth exchange of insults, that’s his game not mine. I will focus on what’s real, not what coulda, woulda, shoulda happened, I will deal in cold, hard, unadulterated facts and the facts speak for themselves, so why dignify his pitiful little homemade video with any kind of response?! Let’s face it Tim, Liam Wood is clearly board, too much time on his hands these days since I made sure that his BFF couldn’t play war hammer with him anymore, too many cold lonely nights now that his ex-girlfriend won’t return his calls because he messed up her pretty little his face a couple of months back. Well Liam I know she hasn’t been returning your calls so you may be interested to know that Emmy is back in the open market, single and more than ready to mingle. And once Costello’s Law gets his hands on her I’ll be more than happy to share a homemade video of my own if you get what I mean.

TA: And what about your thoughts on your match tonight, you take on one of the most promising young talents in 6CW?

Costello: There will be no ‘match’ tonight, this kid is no ‘match’ for me, tonight will be a decimation, a total annihilation. I hope your listening to this Cassidy, don’t show up tonight, RUN, hide, lock the door and draw the blinds. Because if you have the balls, which I very much doubt, to step inside my ring tonight I’m gonna put pay to your promising career, I’m gonna do exactly what Costello’s Law is infamous for and that’s end you. And that goes double for your little punk friend as well, if I even so much as see his face at ringside they’ll be two ambulances needed before the nights out.

Now before I go Tim, I’d like to extend an invitation, an invitation to Liam Wood… Liam by all means make your way down to ringside during my match, take a seat and witness first-hand the despicable things I’m capable off, witness exactly what Costello’s Law does to Punks that don’t know when to shut their mouths. And then when the bells rung, Vincent Costello is declared the winner and the referee holds my arm aloft, you get in my ring and we’ll see who has what it takes to get the job done.

TA: Let me get this straight, you’re calling out the viper… Tonight?!

Costello: Your damn right I’m calling him out, let’s see if he has the testicular fortitude to answer the call?!

TA: And if he does

Costello smirks and reply’s…

Costello: Costello’s Law will do what it has always done… Take everything and leave nothing.

Costello walks off down the hall way and through the curtain to the stage as ‘Killing in the name of' blasts out around the Copper Box

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 15 May 2014, 4:44 pm

*Christy James is in the back with Jack Hurst by her side

CJ "My guest at this time, the Gentleman of 6CW, Jack Hurst!"

*Hurst bows to Christy

JH "A pleasure, Miss James"

CJ "Mr Hurst, you have seen the interview from earlier this evening. Dubois spoke of redemption. Tonight he faces you in the 6CW ring...will he find his redemption?"

JH "Christy, this isn't about redemption. The man could find redemption by brushing himself down and finding his dignity. No, redemption doesn't come from costing me and Robin our chance at Tag Team title gold. If Jerome Dubois had wanted to prove himself again, well, a request and a handshake is all that is ever needed to get me into that ring. Redemption suggests honour, it suggests courage; Dubois, mon ami, neither of those things have relevance with you"

CJ "If not redemption then why?"

JH "Delusion. He truly thinks he is better than me. He thinks the French are some sort of dominant beings. And he is desperate to prove it. Not to the outside world, not to the fans, but himself."

CJ "This rivalry runs deeper than the wrestling ring..."

JH "Look, Christy, I respect the man's decision to fight me. This isn't just a match any more. Jerome Dubois, a man with real history in this industry, shares a rivalry with me. Dubois has held titles, he's fought legends, and I will rank in his list of rivals. I'm honoured to get the chance to beat him down again."

CJ "Confident?"

JH "Always. I trust my ability. May the better man win"

*Hurst bows again to Christy and then leaves with a smile.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 15 May 2014, 6:35 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage when he spots a 6CW superstar
TA: Alexander, can we have two minutes?

The camera pans round to reveal Alexander Altair who is dressed in a white shirt and blue trousers, he is wearing sunglasses which he removes and places on his head

AA: Please make this quick

TA: I will try Alexander we all know how precious your time is

Altair nods not picking up on the sarcasm laced comment

TA: You have hit a run of form of late, what would you attribute this success to?

Altair raises an eyebrow
AA: Are you asking me to justify my victories, is it not enough to accept that it is my sheer talent and ability that has been the cornerstone of my performances, are you once again questioning the validity of the wins

You're not implying a level of fortune was involved are you Tim?

I know you would not dare to suggest that I have been the beneficiary of dubious refereeing decisions, that I am in some way undeserving of this run?

Allen is stumbling over his words

AA: Let me make something perfectly clear Tim

Altair prods Allen in the chest

AA: Succesful people are not lucky, we get what we deserve through hard work and because of the fact we are that much better than the rest of you

Jimmy Phillips might talk the talk and Blade has the backing of the idiots in the cheap seats but people like me and Daniel Reilly go out and make things happen, we get what we deserve because we are above the hum drum mediocrity that is across this organisation, that is why we have been hand picked by The Authority and that is why we will win tonight

Not luck, not fortune or favouritism - We are better than 99% of the roster, it is as simple as that!!!

Altair puts his sunglasses back on before turning away from camera

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Thu 15 May 2014, 7:12 pm

[/i]The cameras take us to the backstage area where a shadow of a man can be seen on a wall in front. The shadow begins to grow in size before Daniel Reilly slowly walks into the picture with the UK Championship slung over his shoulder.[/i]

DR: So another week is over, and once again, history repeats itself. It's an all to familiar story for me. I come out, I tell you all I'm going to win my match, my opponent comes along and tells me they will beat me. The end result? I back up my words.

You see,the most common, and seemingly 'easy' option to take is to tell me I'm all talk. Each and every week, these people come out and tell me they are going to beat me, to shut me up. It was Blade a few weeks ago, I beat him just as I said I would. This week, it was Liam Wood's turn. I beat him. You can all stand together and boo me for my success, but not one man can look me in the eyes and call me a liar. Each and every week, I make statements of intent, and I back them up, and now, it's time for this week's promises.

For the first time since joining the Authority, I will be teaming up with a fellow member. Now each and every time I see a card and see my name on the opposite side to Blades, I can not help but feel this hunger inside. Blade, I know you're going to come out talking about how you're going to win this time, I know that you're going to come out and promise these people that the other hundred times was a warm up and that this time, you will actually beat me. Blade, don't believe those wild dreams that you possess, it's nothing more then fantasy. I am your UK Champion and you should bow at my feet for me even letting you step in the same ring as me at Night of Glory, let alone place my Championship on the line against you.

But how nice of you to bring along a new victim for me these week, Blade. Jimmy Phillips, let's keep this plain and simple. I know you know all about me, about my legacy, about my reputation, about my taste for pain. Well what you think you know will become a whole lot more painfully clear this week when the Authority pushes you to the side as we continue to steam roll our way through this company.

Myself and my college, Alexander Altair are not here to play, we are here to destroy. I am the most dangerous man in wrestling. Alone, I am dangerous, together with the Authority, I am lethal!

Blade, Jimmy, those dreams that you possess of beating us? I'm going to break them!

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Thu 15 May 2014, 11:02 pm

Dubois is seen sitting in his locker room as he watches the tape between himself and Hurst as Hurst picks up the victory and Dubois gets fired. Dubois is seen rocking back and forth as he starts moving his head from side to side.

JD: Tsk…Tsk…Tsk…How far you fell mon ami…How far you fell…

Dubois then turns around and faces the camera.

JD: Ahhh Monsieur Hurst…After I saw your comment this week I dought it would be best for me to respond directly to you razer dan drough some sort of interview…You see Monsieur you Hurst I don’t dink you quite understand what you have gotten yourself into…You see Monsieur Hurst zis week zis isn’t some sort of Gentlemen agreement match…Non ami…I told you exactly why I came back, and dat was for Redemption…You see right now you are at home…Sitting in your little chair and staring into my eyes, and you believe I am ze same man as before and dat mon ami is what will be your downfall…You see mon ami as I told you zis isn’t a gentlemen agreement match because come Anarchy I am going to do whatever it takes to win…I am going to bash your head in repeatedly with a steel chair if I have too into you ze chair bends to such a degree from your skull dat I may no longer use it…You mon ami zis match means everyding to me…Zis match is step number one towards ze Dubois recovery program…Because I don’t need to prove to anyone how good I am…I know how good I am, but ze fact dat I have never been able to beat you one on one eats me up inside…Because Monsieur Hurst you are everyding I despise…

Dubois then reaches into his pocket and pulls out his custom made Dubois Cigarette with his initials on it, and lights it up.

JD: You see Monsieur Hurst, You try to represent ze stereotypical British Gentlemen…But in truth you represent a period of your country history…Because ze Britain of today is divided…it is filled with drug abusers, racist right wing supporters, drunks, prostitutes, all who have a xenophobic approach to anything foreign or even European…You are outdated mon ami…You live in a fantasy, rather dan reality…Because reality is your country, your people, just like yourself are afraid to accept yourselves for what you really are…degraded, second rate citizens, who rightful place should be off ze face of zis earth...Which is part of ze reason why dat ever since I have left you have had nodding more dan a failed career…I mean really what have you done since you beat me? Nodding mon ami…You are barely over with zese fans as dey see you as some joke…Which is why you have become stale within ze midcard obscurity…But zis isn’t about nationalities mon ami…Zis is about you…..and……

Dubois points to himself.

JD: Me...You see you dink dat all of zis, dat all my actions were villainous and dat I should of just asked you for a match…but what would be ze point of dat? Hein? I am tired of following ze rules, no longer will I be a “Oui” man, as I only believe in ze word “NON!!!”…And know why Monsieur Hurst? It iz because now I have your full and undivided attnention…Because come Anarchy once I beat you, I don’t want any excuses…I don’t want dere to be any doubt dat I am exactly who I say I am, and dat is ze standard of 6CW…Monsieur Captain Culture! Ze Phenomene Francais…Ze one and only Jerome Dubois…Which is why mon ami I just have one question for you…As you are a man who prides himself on doing ze right ding, and following you gentlemen instincts, once I beat you to an inch of your life will you use whatever energy you have left to rise up to your feet and shake my hand? Or will follow you true characteristics which to be a coward just like each and everyone of dose peasants in ze arena hein?

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 16 May 2014, 8:38 pm

A video promo begins to play:

We see the 6CW history of Jackson Black play out. "Headstrong" by Trapt is playing in the background as we see the epic rise and fall of the returning 6CW superstar. There are images of him holding aloft the 6CW Tag Team & International Championships, his Match of the Year candidate ladder match against Mat Hill. However, the video abruptly ends with the image of Jackson distraught and confused after the double cross which resulted in Lex Hart stealing the 6CW title from Black's grasp.

"That day will forever haunt."

The image changes to Jackson sat in a backstage locker room, dressed smartly in a navy suit.

"It will haunt we until this all comes full cycle. When I have a overturned the wrongs that have been my shadow over the last two years. I will leave Night of Glory as a champion, and will use it as a stepping stone. A stepping stone to the prize that has belonged on my waist since the day I first stepped into the sacred squared circle. The 6CW championship.

Ladies and gentleman, at Night of Glory will begin my journey. I must overcome others that the 6CW heirachy deem worthy to share the limelight with Jackson Black. I come face to face with one of these wannabes, someone who believes he has the right to even challenge me. Robin Reborn, you will get a taste of what is to come at Night of Glory. I will tear you limb for limb, Ill have you in submission holds you hadn't realised existed until you stepped into that ring with the greatest technical wrestler that has ever graced this earth.

You will be schooled by the best Robin. I hope for your sake, I have an off day!"

Jackson smirks at the camera before pushing it out of his face and the scene goes to black.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 19 May 2014, 9:16 am

Jeff Thaddeus is stood backstage with a microphone, his hair is slicked back and his blue and white pinstripe suit is looking sharp. He looks proud as he speaks;

JT: My guest at this time is the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Max Adamson!

(Adamson walks into shot, looking frustrated as he clutches the World Title on his shoulder, he cricks his neck from side to side before sighing and putting on a fake smile for Thaddeus)

Max: The pleasure is all yours.

JT: Champ, what are your thoughts on the recent events in 6CW? Has 6CW found a new knight in shining armour? Be that armour draped in an Australian flag? And what do you make of the Authority attempting to stack the deck once again?

Max: There is a scenario in all of this Jeff, that would make this whole thing worthwhile. That would leave all major non-Authority parties happy. Max and Gazzy happen to be on the same page at the moment. And I have to admit, even I didn't see that coming. My attempts to destroy GazzyD were NOT done to leave him at the bottom of the scrapheap. They were not done to give myself revenge for him being a rubbish friend. I showed and I proved I am a true friend of his, because a lot of people would have taken their enemy down to the bottom and left them there. I took a former friend down to the bottom, then I single handedly rebuilt him. I made him humble. I made him regroup and GazzyD is now entering one of the biggest nights in his long and storied 6CW career.

(Adamson smiles as he continues)

Max: GazzyD is a man who has gone through rehabilitation. He isn't the same man I had wars with over the past 9 months. GazzyD is now someone who sees what a monster he was, and what can happen if you apply yourself correctly. Gazzy is a model to those unwilling and unable to change. This scenario I speak of, it's quite straightforward. GazzyD challenges Enforcer for the EWF World Championship at Night of Glory. Win, and two things happen. One, he is the new EWF World Champion, the first man ever to be 6CW and EWF World Champion. Historic. Two, he is entered into the 6CW World Championship match. MY 6CW World Championship match. Where it will be Max Adamson defending his title against "Mighty Mighty" Nate Nack, and against either Gazzy or Enforcer.

(Adamson looks deep in thought as he pauses for a moment)

Max: Now, assuming GazzyD overcomes Enforcer, he knows what he has to do in that 6CW World Championship match. And that's make sure I walk out of Night of Glory as 6CW World Champion. Max and Gazzy are a formidable team, I have no qualms about helping Gazzy win the EWF World Championship if he then helps me retain the 6CW World Championship. The ideal scenario is this. Max Adamson walks out of Night of Glory as the 6CW World Champion. GazzyD walks out of Night of Glory as the EWF World Champion... And as a legally free man. We might be a team on contractual terms only, but who knows what the future will hold if that scenario plays out.

JT: Aren't you concerned that if Gazzy beats Enforcer that he might also try to win the 6CW World Championship?

(Adamson stares coldly at Thaddeus)

Max: That would be greedy Jeff, very greedy. There's a reason GazzyD is the history maker, but there's also a reason that version of GazzyD came crashing down. Because GazzyD the history maker alienated his friends, alienated his family. Sacrificed everyone close to him for personal glory, and when he got that glory, he wanted more. Everything wouldn't be enough. He would always want more, more, more.

(Adamson sighs and continues)

Max: I'm not saying Gazzy doesn't have it in him, but if your scenario plays out Jeff, and Gazzy leaves Night of Glory as 6CW and EWF Champion...

(Adamson leans in to Thaddeus)

Max: ...Then two things will happen. One, GazzyD will be the history maker, the double World Champion, yah de yah de yah. Two, GazzyD will remain under contract to me, and having betrayed my trust would be in a far worse predicament than he EVER was before.

JT: You seem confident in ruling out Nate Nack.

Max: I'm not ruling anyone out. Even Enforcer. But what I want to happen is GazzyD winning the EWF World Championship and Max Adamson retaining the 6CW World Championship. It wont be easy, Max Adamson versus Nate Nack would be a tough enough battle, but throwing Enforcer or Gazzy in there could make it a hostile, volatile situation. I just have to be prepared for whatever comes my way.

JT: Will you and Gazzy continue to co-exist up to Night of Glory knowing the Championship permutations?

Max: I don't see why not. Nothing has changed... Yet.

(Adamson winks at Thaddeus and walks away)

JT: Max Adamson everyone...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Tue 20 May 2014, 11:29 am

The titantron flickers to life to an image backstage, it’s clear the footage is being shot on a poor quality handheld phone. It pans around to see Bam Sparkleston’s face grinning inanely into the camera.

Bam: ERMAHGERD!!! Bam Cam fans! It’s me, it’s me, it’s B.A.M. Erm no that doesn’t kinda work. Oh I’m just so excited right now, it just like so totes amazeballs with the match coming up later today, I’m only being paired up with a living icon of the industry, a man that I’ve idolised well since I was a twinkle in daddy Sparkleston’s eyes. It’s the one the only Lord Ho of the Bo, the chicken lickin lovable tramp that is Hobo. I’m just so stoked I’ve got to go and find him and run through what plans he has for us both. Hashtag running corridor scene!!

Bam holds the camera up at arms length and it shows he’s actually in front of a blue screen standing on a running machine, it shows a corridor initially in the background as Bam begins a light jog. As he gather pace and increases the settings the background changes to that of a dark alley.

Bam: Hmm no luck finding Hobo backstage, let’s check out perhaps his more likely haunts, the smell of discarded chicken and warm urine is his favourite cologne as stated in Wrestling Superstars Annual 2004. ERMAHGERD Ninja attack!

Suddenly from the sides emerges four stagehands dressed in black pyjamas carrying broom handles, they attack Bam in slow motion who’s still holding the phone and jogging. Bam badly choreographs a fight scene as other stagehands lift up comic book style ‘THAWWWKKK!’ and ‘BLAAAAAAMMM’ signs when Bam delivers his blows to the henchmen.

Bam: Be gone with you vile villains! Let it be known that these streets are now under the protection of the BamMan! Wow I was like so Hashtag awesome back then, it doesn’t look though like Hobo is here so let’s move on to his other haunts, the Soup Kitchen!

The blue screen changes again to an indoor scene, the ninja stagehand are redressed as vagrants stood in a queue at the side of the running machine and shuffle along to make it look like Bam is pushing his way to the front of the queue. At the front is one dressed as a chef who passes Bam a large bowl of piping hot soup, Bam though struggles to hold both the camera and bowl whilst jogging and accidently throws the soup into the face of a guy stood off cam.

Bam: ERMAHGERD! Hashtag buzzkill! Headshot! You okay dude? Erm...YOLO?

The guy clutches his face with his hands in pain, it’s clearly red from the heat and another prop throws some cold water over him to ease the burn. He pulls away his hands to reveal it’s Hobo...

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down