The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (Genesis Go Home Show)

3 posters

Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (Genesis Go Home Show) Empty 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (Genesis Go Home Show)

Post by JJJohnson Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:46 pm

Let me know feelings on the new condensed version of Proving Grounds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (Genesis Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (Genesis Go Home Show)

Post by TwisT Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:25 pm

Loved the condensed version. I still got the same vibe for the show so I don't think it has lost anything being shorter.

Really enjoyed Kramer's bits. No surprise who the off camera guy is! I am looking forward to evolving that story, I think it will be massive and the best thing in 6CW for a long time. The rest of the guys on the roster - meh. They will soon fall apart.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (Genesis Go Home Show) Empty Re: 6CW Proving Grounds Feedback & Discussion (Genesis Go Home Show)

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Sorry for my absence and ive come back to see reports of my death have been...really cool.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down