The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

+3
acer101
Marky
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers* Empty Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:27 am

All chat in hizzle

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

Post by Marky Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:58 am

Fo shizzle my nizzle...

...I'll get my coat

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

Post by acer101 Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:00 am

Marky wrote:Fo shizzle my nizzle...

...I'll get my coat
You better, it’s about to drizzle

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:06 am

acer101 wrote:

...I'll get my coat

Awaits Kent talking about his own jizzle upon reading the show

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:13 am

Marky wrote:
acer101 wrote:

...I'll get my coat

Just a little mizzle of my own jizzle reading the show so far, but the load is coming! looks as if we have a massive match for Night of Glory already with some huge stakes!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:14 am

Bentyf1 wrote:
Marky wrote:
acer101 wrote:

...I'll get my coat

Just a little mizzle of my own jizzle reading the show so far, but the load is coming! looks as if we have a massive match for Night of Glory already with some huge stakes!
Better loosen the grip on your sausage in case it starts to sizzle

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:15 am

acer101 wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:
Marky wrote:
acer101 wrote:

...I'll get my coat

Better loosen the grip on your sausage in case it starts to sizzle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Mar 2024, 12:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results are up!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 18 Mar 2024, 12:43 pm

A thoroughly enjoyable show, Steve. Really enjoyed reading that! will re-read if I missed anything out. Looks as if we have some corking matches for Night of Glory sussed out already. Dicey vs Daniel Reilly and Exodus vs the coalition. I wonder who Clarke James was talking too? The fight for the right tournament continues to be a great idea. Genuinely not sure who the frontrunner is! could be so many different guys. Bluey and Logan causing chaos already, has the plague family come across guys like this before? very cool! Also, is the Uryu vs Gazzy match next week?

Oh and for the record, Adamson vs Kent at Night of Glory would be wild and very cool to see Max become a hall of famer with the 6WF world title!

Loved the show Steve, excellent work by all also. Let's enjoy the ride and enjoy all our promos Hug

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 18 Mar 2024, 12:54 pm

Another great read, loads of stories continued, looking forward to seeing who CJ has replaced the Parasite Killers with, the Dicey v Daniel and Harris v Masters feuds, and the Adamson v Adamson saga takes another turn.

Unconvinced Max gets that World Title shot, gonna stick with my theory of Max v Rex with Max's career on the line at Night of Glory.

Trying to think of tag teams not currently in 6CWF who Clarke James might have brought in, although it could just be two former singles wrestlers admittedly.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 18 Mar 2024, 2:22 pm

Great show again. Nice one JJ!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 18 Mar 2024, 4:53 pm

I've had a quick scan in work but will read it properly when I get in tonight...The Plague family v Blue Dragon and Kincade could be a lot of fun if it goes that way and I can imagine it'll be chaos which is where most of those guys thrive. Love the hints that both teams could break down though with Plague clearly fobbing Gazzy off and trying to keep him as a follower and the past of Logan and Dragon.

It's quite interesting for Wood to not have a feud right now as it's been pretty heavy with feuds starting with each PPV...it's cool looking out for clues and seeing who might be next.

also having the bracket is cool because it's making me think what i think will happen and my predictions going forward so I'm glad we got that done as well.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:41 pm

Cracking show that, new card looks tasty as well.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down