The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

5 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 10 Feb 2024, 6:47 pm

All show chatter in here lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 10 Feb 2024, 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results are up

Oh look, I'm green now Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Marky Sat 10 Feb 2024, 7:25 pm

Incredible show. Unreal main event. And then a delicate little cliffhanger at the end as well Laugh

Top stuff JJ

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 10 Feb 2024, 8:27 pm

Really cool show, Steve. Really enjoyed reading that, I loved the flow and the pacing. Seems things are definitley picking up for Day of Reckoning! didn't expect the parasite killers to join Walker/James at Exodus, that's a cool little combination. I also enjoyed the building tension of the superstars with one eye on the gateway to glory match. You can tell that friendships will go out the window! I can't predict a winner just yet, it's an open field. And did I sense a bit of sadness from Max about what happened to Rex? that could be a curve and a half!

Oh and I wonder who Bluey has chosen?

Top work as always Steve, loving it

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 10 Feb 2024, 11:03 pm

Hell of a show as per Steven.. well done on the cleanup from the 10th Jan haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun 11 Feb 2024, 10:14 am

Awesome work as ever JJ!

Loved the sewing of the seeds of discontent for War Games and it answered my question I was going to ask about Gateway to Glory too!!

New card looks like a banger too!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 11 Feb 2024, 11:02 am

That new card

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 11 Feb 2024, 3:26 pm

Glad everyone seemed to have enjoyed what went down. There’s a lot to keep up with right now and I’m really trying to intertwine each story so that it isn’t crystal clear exactly what will happen next.

Believe it or not we are a month out from Day of Reckoning (only one more show however) and I haven’t decided who is winning the ‘Gateway to Glory’.

You guys have been knocking it out of the park consistently and the standard is so high. I can legitimately design storylines for nearly everyone on the roster to be the winner and for it to make sense heading into ‘Night of Glory’. I have changed my mind on future plans on 4/5 occasions already because there are so many possibilities going forward.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 11 Feb 2024, 3:49 pm

Hopefully Jimbo and Rich are well and can find some time to promo with the parasite killers and Clarke James always liked those characters. Exodus seems like a really cool faction with Walker at the helm

Bentyf1

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 11 Feb 2024, 4:02 pm

I have spoken to both in recent weeks. I think it’s just a case of struggling for time with real life, work etc.

Was always going to be a factor when we restarted (all older now with commitments) but I said from the start I would creat storylines for everyone no matter how much they could be active.

Of course I’d like Exodus to be a real focal point (they may still become that) but even right now I am very much enjoying their position and the threat they pose.

Without giving anything away I am almost certain in my creative plans for Exodus at Night of Glory and I’m very much looking forward to it.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down