The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

+10
DP
Marky
gazzyD
BlueDragon1205
Lee
acer101
x12x
President Trump
Bentyf1
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers* Empty Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Tue 26 Mar 2024, 1:15 pm

All chat in here for today's show lads. I'll be posting throughout the day so won't all be going up in bulk.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 26 Mar 2024, 3:38 pm

Mega start Steve! 

Max’s career is really on the line on his big weekend!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers* Empty Re: Proving Grounds Discussion & Feedback *Will contain spoilers*

Post by President Trump Tue 26 Mar 2024, 3:48 pm

Rex wins FrtR, NoG match turns into a tag, Rex wins the title with Max sacrificing his career for his nephew.....pencil it in

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 26 Mar 2024, 3:49 pm

President Trump wrote:Rex wins FrtR, NoG match turns into a tag, Rex wins the title with Max sacrificing his career for his nephew.....pencil it in

I was thinking similar but Max wins to save his career only for Rex to cash in and take the title from him...then you have Max and Rex feuding but Kenty angry that his title has been 'stolen' from him

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 26 Mar 2024, 5:29 pm

Show resuming about half 6ish lads. Blame my daughter Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Tue 26 Mar 2024, 5:41 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Show resuming about half 6ish lads. Blame my daughter Laugh

Giving serious ‘Mania vibes!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 26 Mar 2024, 6:42 pm

Dicey would definitely say that Dahmer joke he did refer to himself as arse cancer

President Trump

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 26 Mar 2024, 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Results are up lads. PMs always open to discuss. A lot to digest once more. New card will be up first thing in the morning.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1, Lee and Good Golly I'm Olly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 26 Mar 2024, 8:34 pm

STEVEEEE

Excellent show mate, I really enjoyed reading that throughout the afternoon. Genesis running things should be a regular occurence ye? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] That ending was savage, Paul Mac is back in town?! there's so much to enjoy going on in the run up to night of glory. Cannot wait to see what Bluey and Logan Kincade have planned for their turn in running Proving Grounds.

Thank you Steve as always for a brilliant show. This place is COOKING

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 26 Mar 2024, 9:03 pm

Great stuff JJ. Very interesting to see what happens next week.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue 26 Mar 2024, 10:20 pm

Very nice Steve.

Max's career on the line is very interesting, kinda want Rex to be the one to retire him one way or another though. Lost of rogue factors in the feuds right now, could make for interesting twists and turns.

Can't wait to see what happens next week.... You know BD and Logan would create Chaos haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue 26 Mar 2024, 10:24 pm

I didn't realise the show was going up today, I thought it was Thursday so my apologies to Uryu

I've not had much free time this week due to work but had a free evening tomorrow so was gonna put something up. I'll do something for the new card instead if it's up

Will catch up on the show throughout tomorrow whenever I need a break from dealing with two year old funding queries which have taken over my life the past two weeks ahead going in to Easter

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 26 Mar 2024, 11:39 pm

Ridiculous show. So much going on all over the roster. Absolutely buzzing for the card to get some promos written. So many storyline and that doesn't even really take the Fight for the Right quarter finals into account!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 27 Mar 2024, 9:13 am

What a show!

Quality stuff - the various stories all over the card are all great in their own right.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 27 Mar 2024, 10:07 am

Very enjoyable show JJ - will definitely have time to promo for the next one over Easter
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Mar 2024, 10:31 am

Morning fellas

Great show Steve

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 27 Mar 2024, 10:35 am

Amazing show as always...loving the twists we're getting heading in to the big one and honestly, this is the most active and exciting I've seen this place in what feels like forever.

That's obviously a big part to JJ but also everyone getting promos up when they can.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 27 Mar 2024, 11:09 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Morning fellas

Great show Steve

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Paul, welcome back bruh

Bentyf1

Paul Mac 6CW likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 27 Mar 2024, 11:50 am

Morning Edward

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 27 Mar 2024, 11:55 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Morning Edward

Good morning Paul,

Still on snapchat? I'm still waiting on nudes.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 27 Mar 2024, 12:06 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:

Good morning Paul,

he's only just got back and you're already trying to scare him back off?

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 27 Mar 2024, 12:15 pm

x12x wrote:
Bentyf1 wrote:

Good morning Paul,

he's only just got back and you're already trying to scare him back off?

Just seeking what is owed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed 27 Mar 2024, 8:11 pm

Great show JJ, it's good to be back.

Perfect Jack

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 27 Mar 2024, 8:12 pm

Was an awesome show, welcome back Paul and Jack as well

Steel

Perfect Jack likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 27 Mar 2024, 8:20 pm

Just caught up on the show. Just an absolutely effing marvelous read from start to finish

Excellent work and next card looks great as well

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 27 Mar 2024, 9:00 pm

Ayyy, welcome back also PJ good to have you back on the team brother

Bentyf1

Perfect Jack likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 27 Mar 2024, 9:26 pm

Welcome back you two old b*stards...

Between the lot of us its starting to feel like dad's army haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down