The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker

2 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker Vote_lcap55%The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker Vote_lcap45%The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker Empty The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 02 Jun 2021, 12:06 pm

Looks like Piers has taken a further step to dominance, but who will join him. Today, because I'm late, I'm chucking up three rounds to speed things up. It's really going long this thing.

Owen Jones - left-wing journalist who seems to be on a crusade to prove he is the pinnacle of woke. 

Wayne Lineker - like what Savile would have been if he'd chosen Ibiza over local hospitals. There's a very legal difference between the two, which both CC lawyers have suggested I add.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 07 Jun 2021, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker Empty Re: The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Jones vs Lineker

Post by Galted Wed 02 Jun 2021, 1:20 pm

Went for Lineker but if I voted 20 times throughout the day it could well have ended up 10-10. Worthy of a final, this one. Definite tie of the round so far.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down