The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing 2022

+14
aja424
catchweight
theslosty
Derbymanc
kingraf
superflyweight
Inventing Johnson Klute
westisbest
Herman Jaeger
TRUSSMAN66
Soul Requiem
No name Bertie
88Chris05
Mr Bounce
18 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Boxing 2022 Empty Boxing 2022

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jan 2022, 12:26 pm

2022 starts off with a decent heavyweight showdown. Luis Ortiz vs ‘Prince’ Charles Martin. Winner may get back into the bigger picture, loser is surely finished.

Back to top Go down

Boxing 2022 Empty Re: Boxing 2022

Post by Mr Bounce Sat 01 Jan 2022, 4:49 pm

Should be Ortiz' fight at a canter unless he's seriously regressed after the Wilder fights. Martin (although a bona fide World Champion) only "won" his belt after a freak injury to his opponent in a fight where he barely threw a punch. he was exposed against Joshua and he's 1-1 against any opposition with a name since in Washington and Kownacki.

Unless Ortiz has suddenly aged 10 years overnight I can't see Martin troubling him. He doesn't have the power or the skills. That said, nobody knows who "old" Ortiz is. Officially he's 42, but some say he's more like 48. Who knows? If he hasn't regressed though, I expect him to counter punch Martin and put him away by the end of round 6.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Jan 2022, 8:03 am

Luiz Ortiz KO’d Charles Martin in the 6th round. Ortiz was dropped twice, in the first and fourth. But the veteran Cuban came on strong in the sixth, he put Martin down twice. The latter lead to the ref stopping the fight.
Unsurprisingly Ortiz’s punch resistance has diminished but he still has enough skills to stay relevant.
Martin is pretty much finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 02 Jan 2022, 10:07 am

Nice call on the round and method, @Mr Bounce.

Ortiz got the win, but boy did he look laboured and old before finding that nice counter. His knees, feet and balance all look shot to bits. Also a concern how he was dropped twice by shots which, while decent and clean enough, still looked largely innocuous overall.

By Martin's standards he actually did okay for a few rounds before he got caught, albeit in a sluggish fight. I guess a lot of people will be glad he lost as the thought of him somehow scraping his way back into a world title fight is a pretty horrible one, which I'd agree with...But on this showing if Ortiz is installed as the IBF's mandatory he won't have a prayer against whoever is holding that belt at the back end of 2022, either.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Sun 02 Jan 2022, 10:32 am

Charles Martin has one of those chins that when caught flush he goes into a catatonic state and then leaves himself completely open standing vacantly into space with his hands down.  I thought the referee should have stepped in after the first punch to give a standing count.  Ortiz is a different class of boxer to Martin but old and faded and it was not clear how much effort he put into his conditioning.
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Sun 02 Jan 2022, 11:38 am

No such thing as a standing 8 count in the pro ranks, the ref had two options; either stop the fight which in hindsight he should have or let it continue.

Soul Requiem

No name Bertie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 02 Jan 2022, 8:23 pm

I have just caught up with this fight. Pleased with the fact that I predicted the finish bang on, but wow has Ortiz regressed. Knocked down twice against Martin? Very surprised at that! He looked painfully slow and seriously unfit. An IBF shot would see Usyk or AJ do a number on him, and send him into retirement. A shot Povetkin would have had a field day with him.

The IBF should be ashamed of themselves for having him as a number 1 contender, but then that's nothing new is it?

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jan 2022, 9:49 am

Joe Smith Jr vs Callum Johnson is off after the Brit got covid. Anthony Yarde maybe next in line.
Smith Jr claims Beterbiev ‘is ducking him’ smh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jan 2022, 10:48 am

Kiko Martinez will defend his IBF title against former title holder Josh Warrington in March. This is a rematch of their 2017 showdown.
Kid Galahad declined to take up his option on the rematch.
Confused how Warrington claimed he was too big for featherweight but is now staying at the weight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jan 2022, 11:02 am

Other fights also announced by DAZN:

Jessie Vargas vs Liam Smith - February 5

Daniel Jacobs vs John Ryder - February 12

Jaime Munguia vs D’Mitrius Ballard - February 19

Lawrence Okolie vs Michael Cieslak - February 27

Juan Francisco Estrada vs Roman Gonzalez III - March 5

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 13 Jan 2022, 4:48 pm

Looks like another one of my predictions for 2022 - that Taylor and Crawford would collide at Welter later this year - has already gone down the bog in light of the news that Crawford has launched a lawsuit against Arum / Top Rank. Hard to see them throwing anything Crawford's way for the foreseeable future.

Crawford is suing on the basis of that Arum has deliberately failed to promote him to a wider audience, and hence cost Crawford millions of dollars, because of what he calls 'revolting racial bias' against black fighters on Arum's part. Apparently he's looking for a pay out of nearly $10m from it. I'll be surprised if anything comes from this suit at all, never mind that amount.

To compound this, literally one day before Crawford announced his intention to sue, PBC chairman Tim Smith, rather than try to sign Crawford up now he's a free agent, publicly stated that even though Crawford is free from Top Rank he has no real interest in making a fight between him and Spence, as he's just not a big enough draw to make it worthwhile for both parties.

I try and avoid frivolous accusations of ducking, but this is looking more and more like a blatant case of Spence / PBC (depending on your interpretation) avoiding Crawford, which has been going on for a while. At first they could 'distance' themselves from the fight, let's say, by using Crawford's renewals with Top Rank as an excuse. Now it's all about the financials. I get it - Ugas' name has received a bit of a boost on the back of the Pacquiao win, but is he really any more worthwhile financially than Crawford?

I don't see a fight at 147 which could possibly get any more credit for Spence if he were to win it, and given he's already beaten the likes of Porter and Garcia I'm not sure there's a fight out there for him which would prove all that much more lucrative, either. Unless he takes on one of the emerging stars of the division such as Ennis or Ortiz, it's going to look really bad on his / PBC's part giving Crawford a wide berth (assuming he beats Ugas, that is).

But where does this leave Crawford? We've spent years talking about how his career has never quite caught alight relative to his ability when it comes to big fights and quality opponents, but things might be about to get a whole lot worse if anything. Top Rank and PBC will probably wash their hands of him, and at 34 will any other major promoters or networks be interested in investing all that much time and money into rebuilding him?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 13 Jan 2022, 5:08 pm

Does Crawford have the frame to go to 154 and challenge Charlo or Castano? Could be an option?

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 13 Jan 2022, 7:07 pm

Mr Bounce wrote:Does Crawford have the frame to go to 154 and challenge Charlo or Castano? Could be an option?

He probably has, but if PBC aren't too fussed about lining him up for Spence there's no guarantee they'll be willing to accommodate him elsewhere. I pretty much take Smith's comments as a roundabout way of telling Crawford not to expect PBC to come in for him, even if he's cut his ties with Top Rank. I can't see any other reason why he'd all but totally rule the Spence fight out like that. You'd expect him to at least pay lip service to the possibility, so as not to give any more ammunition to those who say that Spence is running scared.

As the Fury-Wilder trilogy shows, PBC / Haymon will break out and work with other promoters if the fights yield enough money. But it seems they've decided that Crawford will never generate enough for them to go out of their way. Unless Crawford practically begs a big name and is willing to take short money, it's hard to see where his big fight in 2022 is coming from.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 13 Jan 2022, 7:28 pm

Thurman will jump at it.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jan 2022, 8:12 am

Joe Smith Jr retained his WBO light heavyweight championship with a 9th round KO over late replacement Steve Geffrard. Geffrard didn’t disgrace himself and imo Smith Jr wasn’t at his best.
Smith Jr could reschedule the Callum Johnson fight or Anthony Yarde could get his shot.
Unsure why Arum isn’t setting up Beterbiev vs Smith Jr. That’s an in-house fight for Top Rank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jan 2022, 7:11 pm

Oscar Valdez vs Shakur Stevenson WBC/WBO unification at super featherweight. April 30 is the likely date. 
Stevenson should have way too much for Valdez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 16 Jan 2022, 8:23 pm

Jeff Navarro wrote:Oscar Valdez vs Shakur Stevenson WBC/WBO unification at super featherweight. April 30 is the likely date. 
Stevenson should have way too much for Valdez.

I LIKE that fight - I think Stevenson is way better than he's given credit for but he does like to "cruise" a bit. Still, with the best 2 in the division facing each other it does give a warm felling that boxing is not all mis-matches and promoters filling their pockets - there are great fights out there.

I think Stevenson is too big and too skillful, but if Valdez can hurt him it could change everything. Still going with Stevenson by wide UD or late KO.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 17 Jan 2022, 10:14 am

Excellent matchup on paper, and I think whoever wins it should get the Ring Magazine belt to go with the WBC / WBO double. Going by the standards of recent years I think the winner here deserves top man status at Super-Feather.

Could be one of those fights which never quite comes to the boil as you've got two technicians who like to counter-punch, although Valdez can crack and Stevenson, while not the puncher in this fight, did let his hands go a bit more than usual against Herring.

I said a while back on here, when Valdez's failed test came out, that Stevenson and his team would probably be eager to make this fight now. Valdez is the B-side here and he'll probably be watched very closely in the build up, as well as tested to the hilt. Stevenson's slightly privileged position as an emerging star and bigger investment mean there could well be less scrutiny placed on him in that respect, and from a marketing point of view he goes into the fight as the good guy, the next American pound for pounder straightening out the drug cheat.

The Valdez of the Velez and Berchelt fights is miles better than anything Stevenson has faced, and actually looked a better fighter than Stevenson, too...But will that Valdez be seen again? Based on their last outings, and some of the factors I've touched on above, you'd have to start Stevenson as favourite now. But it would be very interesting to see Valdez land some of those big lefts and counter hooks as Stevenson hasn't been hurt or taken into deep waters yet.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jan 2022, 12:12 pm

I’m pretty surprised Valdez took this fight tbh. Top Rank wanted to do Valdez vs Navarette

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 17 Jan 2022, 2:41 pm

Valdez has been calling Stevenson out for a while, so I can only assume his insistence has won out over Top Rank's own preference. Possibly a timely reminder that, while they are somewhat in hock to promoters and networks (some more than others), we shouldn't always give fighters a free pass when they claim they have no control who they fight and it's totally up to their handlers. Valdez against Navarette would have been a perfectly good fight, but Valdez against Stevenson is a better one.

Navarette will always be there down the line as well. More immediately, I think the winner (especially if it's Valdez pulling the upset) will face some pressure to take on Conceicao, who deserved the verdict against Valdez and should get another title crack sooner rather than later.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Jan 2022, 6:59 pm

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs Carlos Cuadras II - vacant WBC super flyweight title.
Juan Francisco Estrada requested to be made ‘franchise’ champion so he could have the rubber match with Chocolatito.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 18 Jan 2022, 9:15 am

Franchise champion...What next..

I was lucky when I grew up there was two champions a division..Less weights also..

Two champions gave you decent champions like Pedroza/Sanchez...Hearns/McCallum....Rosario/Mancini..

Also kept the title fights constant...

So many belts now everyone should have one.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jan 2022, 12:57 pm

Naoya Inoue vs Nonito Donaire II close to being finalised for April. Unification for IBF/WBA/WBC/Ring titles. 
Donaire straight up savage, 39 years young and still fighting the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 18 Jan 2022, 2:36 pm

Cannot fault Donaire when it comes to matchmaking, derailed his own career by campaigning at featherweight for a few fights and took him a while to rediscover his form after that.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 18 Jan 2022, 10:54 pm

Mouthwatering again. Donaire unexpectedly gave Inoue all he could handle in their last fight. It was way closer than most predicted last time out - could be another classic. Lovely.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 19 Jan 2022, 12:02 am

Yeah, as I'll tell anyone who'll listen, Donaire is and will always be one of my favourite fighters ever, never mind of this generation. A proper fighter in every sense of the word - not a talker.

Part of me worries that this could be like Conteh against Saad or Qawi against Holyfield back in the day, though. Fading fighter does unexpectedly well against the new kid on the block and produces a great fight first time out, but that effort takes a lot out of them and they get a right good hiding in the rematch. In fairness Donaire has probably made more waves than Inoue since that first fight, as Inoue has had a relatively quiet couple of years in the meantime. But I think it's asking a lot for Donaire to improve on that first performance.

Both might well feel there's unfinished business from that first fight - Inoue probably can't believe he didn't get a stoppage as the bell came at a good time for Donaire at least twice, and of course the referee probably saved him from getting knocked out in the 11th...But Donaire said he'd only take a rematch if he was allowed to use his usual Everlast gloves (he had to wear Winning, so-called 'non-puncher's gloves', for the first fight) and that he was confident that, with his usual 'puncher's gloves' he'd have stopped Inoue when he had him hurt around the eighth / ninth. Be interesting to see whether he's allowed to use his normal gloves for a rematch.

I'll be hoping for a sentimental upset for Donaire, and it's it's half the fight the first one was it'll be a decent watch. Suspect Inoue wins a little easier this time though. If he does I'd love to see Inoue go up to 122 to challenge Fulton. I think that'd be a really good fight and test - I was actually more impressed with Fulton against Figueroa than a lot of others were. Inoue needs a big 2022 because his last two years have been arguably the most underwhelming of all the great names near the top of the sport.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed 19 Jan 2022, 7:44 am

In a perfect world Donaire stops Inoue in the middle rounds and waltzes off into the sunset as a bonafide great of the lower divisions but I just don't see that happening. The left hand is still devastating when it lands but he tends to eat a lot of shots nowadays in order to land his own and against a proper puncher that isn't the greatest idea so he'll be more gunshy than usual.

Donaire's best chance of winning is to go for broke early, press the action, use the left to the body in attempt to bring the hands down and then unload with the short left hook as much as possible. I don't think he's capable at this stage of outboxing Inoue so has to hope he can outfight him.

The glove issue is an interesting one, it's something i've largely dismissed in the past but the Winning gloves have been described as pillows by Jim Lampley so must be some truth in it. Dictating what gloves your opponent can wear is just ridiculous though.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 19 Jan 2022, 9:34 am

Yeah, pretty much agree with that, Soul. I think watching Donaire's recent fights you can tell he knows as well as anyone that he can't box like he used to and doesn't want to waste energy trying to keep up with these younger, fresher guys. He's happy to lose a few rounds and let the other guy do a lot of the work because he still backs himself to time and land those fight-swinging power shots. He's shown he can still win like this at a very decent level even since losing to Inoue.

Different kettle of fish here obviously, because Inoue won't just be winning rounds while Donaire is settling in and biding his time, he'll be taking him apart and doing damage with his own power. An early blowout is probably Donaire's best chance....But then again, he's such a pure puncher who carries his power late, and it was in the second half of their fight that he had Inoue hurt the most, so you never know. If the fight is at least semi-competitive then Donaire is a threat and has a puncher's chance for however long it lasts, even if Inoue is well on top. I just hope he can keep it at least semi-competitive from the off.

I guess you can look at the glove issue either way, if you think it has an impact. Donaire definitely had Inoue hurt and in a bit of bother in rounds 8 / 9, but only after he'd been hurt badly a couple of times himself. Maybe if they'd both been wearing Everlast or Reyes gloves the fight wouldn't have even gone as far as the eighth. It's not as if Inoue is particularly wanting in the power department. Agree with your sentiment that dictating the gloves of an opponent is never a great look, though. One of my grievances with Mayweather in the latter years of his career.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jan 2022, 6:43 pm

Keith Thurman Jr’s return is on PPV, $74.99. Seems ridiculous that his comeback is on PPV. Secondly it’s a WBC eliminator…

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Thu 20 Jan 2022, 7:48 pm

That’s not really a ppv fight is it? I’d be surprised if it did 20,000

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun 23 Jan 2022, 10:21 am

Gary Russell Jnr lost his WBC Feather title last night after injuring his shoulder and fighting one-handed for 2/3 of the fight. Still only lost a majority decision, with one judge having it even. I haven't seen it but Russell Jnr was apparently very defensive the whole fight and a bit negative (not surprising given the injury). Russell claimed he gave him a boxing lesson with one arm, and also that he believed he tore ligaments in his shoulder.

Unbeaten Filipino Mark Magsayo is the new champion.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 23 Jan 2022, 12:02 pm

Just hope he never wins a title again, what a useless reign

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2022, 5:10 pm

I don’t like making excuses are inactive fighters but Gary Russell Jr had a lot of issues outside the ring. His father was badly ill and one of his brother passed away. He was pretty much without his father for his entire camp.
And with one arm he was still unfortunate not to get a draw.
If that’s Russell Jr done it’s a shame his career wasted away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Sun 23 Jan 2022, 6:58 pm

Didn’t see the fight Jeff but listening to BDA now they were saying Magsayo clearly won the fight and Russell was in retreat mode the whole fight. Magsayo out landed him three to one and Russell landed nothing of any authority the whole fight

That said like Yarde/Arthur 1, out of the ring stuff could have badly affected his performance and with two arms maybe he would school him?

Russell suggesting a conspiracy but why would the people who let him fight once a year and keep the belt hostage for six years rob him?

Him saying he won it 10-2 sounds like a guy trying to save face to me

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jan 2022, 7:59 pm

I agree Magsayo could’ve been the only winner, but Russell Jr was still difficult to hit. Even with one arm his defensive work was good - then again I could be wrong as it was a late night Shocked
No way did Russell Jr win 10 rounds, he’s talking nonsense.

With regards to one fight per year, his manager made some comment about $1.2m per fight is good money. Why fight more frequently for less money…I guess Russell family are pretty set for life now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Jaeger Mon 24 Jan 2022, 9:48 am

He was happy to price himself out of the big fights and do the B circuit, good but not quite up there with the top boys

https://youtu.be/zmbxS-jp0wY (please ignore the section where he goes off on race)

Herman Jaeger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jan 2022, 7:15 pm

Juan Francisco Estrada has covid and is out of the Chocolatito rubber match.

WBC flyweight champion Julio Cesar Martinez will step up to super flyweight to face Chocolatito instead. Should be one hell of a slug fest.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 26 Jan 2022, 11:23 am

Jeff Navarro wrote:I don’t like making excuses are inactive fighters but Gary Russell Jr had a lot of issues outside the ring. His father was badly ill and one of his brother passed away. He was pretty much without his father for his entire camp.
And with one arm he was still unfortunate not to get a draw.
If that’s Russell Jr done it’s a shame his career wasted away.

Douglas was estranged from his Dad. Lost his Mother and had a seriously ill Wife when he hammered Tyson..

Adversity can make or break you....without Tyson's head to take his frustration out on would a regular quitter like Buster have won ???..

Good question.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 27 Jan 2022, 9:49 pm

It looks like it'll be the Joshua-Usyk rematch and Fury vs Whyte as talks about a step-aside have broken down. Unsurprisingly, each side is blaming the other...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/60156818

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jan 2022, 6:23 am

Junior Makabu retained his WBC cruiserweight title with a highly debatable split decision win over Thabiso Mchunu. Makabu seemed clueless against his opponents counter punching style.
Scorecards: 116-112 115-113 113-115

If Canelo goes to 200lbs, he KOs Makabu.

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 30 Jan 2022, 7:47 pm

Not a big boxing fan. What are people’s prediction of Eubank v Williams?

Just watched The Gloves Are Off.

Quite heated as they normally are.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Mon 31 Jan 2022, 11:40 am

A never will be versus a never was. However it should be a fun fight.

I can't see past a Eubank points win in this. Think he'll be too busy and a bit too tough for Williams. I don't think that Eubank has enough power to knock out Williams though. Build up should be fun.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Feb 2022, 8:15 am

Artur Beterbiev vs Joe Smith Jr IBF/WBC/WBO/Ring unification bout nearly set for the summer. Fight will take place in New York.
Beterbiev has aged and Smith Jr is game, but I’m still favouring the Russian KO slugger.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Feb 2022, 10:17 am

Mr Bounce wrote:A never will be versus a never was. However it should be a fun fight.

I can't see past a Eubank points win in this. Think he'll be too busy and a bit too tough for Williams. I don't think that Eubank has enough power to knock out Williams though. Build up should be fun.

To be fair to Eubank he has been matched atrociously career wise if not money wise...

Wasn't ready for BJS... Too small and inexperienced at 168 when he fought Groves.

The kid has talent.. Just has People around him who are clueless.

Eubank on points

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed 02 Feb 2022, 10:25 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
To be fair to Eubank he has been matched atrociously career wise if not money wise...

Wasn't ready for BJS... Too small and inexperienced at 168 when he fought Groves.

The kid has talent.. Just has People around him who are clueless.

Eubank on points

Very true Truss. He's fought some very good fighters in Degale, Saunders and Groves but especially with his name he should have done more. After beating Degale and Korobov he should have been back in world title contention but again went backwards fighting a couple of relative nobodies.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Feb 2022, 5:58 pm

Jeff Navarro wrote:Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs Carlos Cuadras II - vacant WBC super flyweight title.
Juan Francisco Estrada requested to be made ‘franchise’ champion so he could have the rubber match with Chocolatito.
Sor Rungvisai is out of this bout with a non covid related illness.
Unbeaten American Jesse Rodriguez will now face Cuadras for the vacant title.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 04 Feb 2022, 6:51 pm

Eubank looks a little emaciated...Weighed in with his jeans on which suggests he could be two pounds under the limit..

Overtrained ????..

Pick Eubank to win but Williams late could be a bet worth having if you were one for the odds village.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Feb 2022, 11:37 am

Jermell Charlo vs Brian Castano II - March 13 in California. Immediate rematch for the undisputed junior middleweight championship.
The Argentine was robbed first time out so hopefully gets a fair chance in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 05 Feb 2022, 7:17 pm

Hearn can't have much faith in Whyte if he called off the Wallin fight..

Stiff.. Slow and predictable..Makes James Tillis look like Ali.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 05 Feb 2022, 8:14 pm

Imagine dressing up as Ivan Drago...Getting your Cornerman to dress up like Drago's and then being outboxed by an obese journeyman..

Bless.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next