The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+6
Duty281
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
10 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Sep 2022, 4:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I never ratified Duty's membership on the grounds that he's a w*nking w*nk.  

Do you get a veto like the UN security council then?

Only on grounds of whether or not someone is a frequent self-abuser.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Dec 2022, 10:02 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:This might be my last ever post as there is a bit of snow about.  Going outside soon, pray for my return.

This may be mine as well as I'm stuck in France. Flights been cancelled. This is not the time to be stuck here as an English man.

Just need that c*nt Sting to write a song about it.

If we both pass away, Galted, I couldn't wish for a better friend to die (again) with.

You could try sending for help in a message in a bottle.

Magnifique!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 15 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Dec 2022, 11:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:This might be my last ever post as there is a bit of snow about.  Going outside soon, pray for my return.

This may be mine as well as I'm stuck in France. Flights been cancelled. This is not the time to be stuck here as an English man.

If we both pass away, Galted, I couldn't wish for a better friend to die (again) with.

Good idea.

It will be a sad day if I ever lose my faith in you, Jules.

Hope you're not stuck there for seven days.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Dec 2022, 11:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good idea.

On any other day I'd feel the same.

Any news on Super? It must be cold where he is, surely? His coffee mug is probably frozen to his hand... or his face.
(Ahhh, I see he's on the football thread... so he's still with us)

Warm here. In fact a little too warm for my liking. I guess when the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Dec 2022, 12:56 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Good idea.

On any other day I'd feel the same.

Any news on Super? It must be cold where he is, surely? His coffee mug is probably frozen to his hand... or his face.
(Ahhh, I see he's on the football thread... so he's still with us)

Warm here. In fact a little too warm for my liking. I guess when the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Thanks for the concern, Joey. -6 here this morning but still have a warm glow from Saturday's game so walking about with my top off.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Dec 2022, 12:56 pm

Just back from Edinburgh and can confirm it was cold up there.

Thankfully one of the benefits of that particular city is that you can spend then entire week and not actually have to speak to anyone from Scotland.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Dec 2022, 2:54 pm

The new "recent images" section is pretty interesting, but most seem to be ladies wrestling in their underwear.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Dec 2022, 2:55 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Just back from Edinburgh and can confirm it was cold up there.

Thankfully one of the benefits of that particular city is that you can spend then entire week and not actually have to speak to anyone from Scotland.

I was in Glasgow last week - had to speak to several Scottish people, but obviously I have no idea what they said.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Dec 2022, 2:56 pm

How do you make a Ouija Board?

Take away their Buckfast and Blow.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Dec 2022, 9:14 am

Fist.

I see Rick and Jules have decided to insult the proud people of Scotland. Indy-ref trigger!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 13 Dec 2022, 9:32 am

Second.

Aye Super. And no more oil, gas and whisky south of the Borders!

... but maybe leave a wee gap through Dumfries and Galloway for Tino and his old man to truck some through.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Dec 2022, 10:36 am

superflyweight wrote:Fist.  

I see Rick and Jules have decided to insult the proud people of Scotland.  Indy-ref trigger!

It's in retaliation to you shutting down the footballing thread yesterday with anti-English-are-victims-of-a-conspiracy sentiment. Would've been interesting to see the same debate on the golf board.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Dec 2022, 9:23 am

Fist yir maw!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Dec 2022, 12:21 pm

Och aye the two.

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Dec 2022, 1:36 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Och aye the two.

Sicond

How do, Rick? Notable that the number of posts on here have fallen off a cliff since you pointed out that someone was posting pictures of naked ladies wrestling.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Dec 2022, 1:42 pm

Easy, supes, how goes it?

Hmm, now you mention it, I guess the guys are all off shaving their palms and buying glasses by now.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Dec 2022, 1:44 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Easy, supes, how goes it?

Hmm, now you mention it, I guess the guys are all off shaving their palms and buying glasses by now.

Surprisingly not too busy at work given the time of year. Had a very busy November so hoping to ride it out between now and next Friday.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Dec 2022, 1:50 pm

Hit and miss here depending on which clients can be arsed over xmas or not, luckily I am dealing with a few eastern European and Scandinavian companies at the moment, who are generally chill AF, compared to the USA and middle east dudes.

Doing owt over Christmas or Just chilling with the family?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 Dec 2022, 2:07 pm

Speak for yourselves. I've been looking at my deviant-males-in-skirts/dresses/tights-are-definitely-women pictures while I w*nk. Forgot just how gorgeous they are.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Dec 2022, 2:08 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Hit and miss here depending on which clients can be arsed over xmas or not, luckily I am dealing with a few eastern European and Scandinavian companies at the moment, who are generally chill AF, compared to the USA and middle east dudes.

Still to be confirmed whether Old Ma Superfly will be staying with us or not. I'd prefer she didn't as she just sits in my favourite chair and tuts at anything we're watching on the TV. Otherwise, I'm off work and going to get comfortably drunk for a couple of weeks. What's the Dagless Christmas looking like?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Dec 2022, 3:34 pm

superflyweight wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Hit and miss here depending on which clients can be arsed over xmas or not, luckily I am dealing with a few eastern European and Scandinavian companies at the moment, who are generally chill AF, compared to the USA and middle east dudes.

Still to be confirmed whether Old Ma Superfly will be staying with us or not.  I'd prefer she didn't as she just sits in my favourite chair and tuts at anything we're watching on the TV.  Otherwise, I'm off work and going to get comfortably drunk for a couple of weeks.  What's the Dagless Christmas looking like?  

My parents are here this year, we had the inlaws last year, so I get a day of my mother judging my cooking and rearranging my kitchen, whilst bringing random stuff to the flat that she can't believe I have lived without all this time, whilst my dad drinks whiskey and reads the paper, even though they have both been divorced for 30+ years...

Though to be fair they get on better now than they ever did when they were married.

Barring that, f**k all with any luck.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 14 Dec 2022, 4:37 pm

No oldies left in my family (which makes our generation the new oldies I guess) but fat chance of getting rid of the children for years. Looking forward to a few days off that is for sure.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 14 Dec 2022, 5:44 pm

Neither my parents nor my in-laws live in the UK so have minimal catering to do. I'm fairly close to convincing Galtova that our Christmas dinner doesn't really need anything beyond roast potatoes. Should be a relaxed Christmas, if only the f*cking cat would stop vomiting tinsel.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 15 Dec 2022, 11:46 am

Galted wrote:Neither my parents nor my in-laws live in the UK so have minimal catering to do. I'm fairly close to convincing Galtova that our Christmas dinner doesn't really need anything beyond roast potatoes. Should be a relaxed Christmas, if only the f*cking cat would stop vomiting tinsel.

Christmas tree got knocked over yesterday. No idea how but the little furry b@stards are high on the list of suspects.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 15 Dec 2022, 11:53 am

Sicond, wotcha LIW, how goes the new job?

I generally enjoy the cooking side, as long as I get left alone to do it in peace with a beer and some tunes.

It's the constant advice that gets on my tits.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 15 Dec 2022, 1:57 pm

New job is good, so far, but I don't yet have the software I need to do anything so it is mainly just reading, talking to people and trying to learn all the acronyms.

I do the cooking at home. Christmas dinner is getting harder to work out as the wife has now decided she's veggie and one son effectively is, so it may be that they only get the roast potatoes.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Dec 2022, 2:08 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Galted wrote:Neither my parents nor my in-laws live in the UK so have minimal catering to do. I'm fairly close to convincing Galtova that our Christmas dinner doesn't really need anything beyond roast potatoes. Should be a relaxed Christmas, if only the f*cking cat would stop vomiting tinsel.

Christmas tree got knocked over yesterday. No idea how but the little furry b@stards are high on the list of suspects.

Ours has given up on her lumberjack career since we bought an artificial tree. Instead she removes baubles and eats the strings. Noticed yesterday that she appears to have found a stash of silver tinsel to eat.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Dec 2022, 8:09 pm

Maybe Tino really did die. Again.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Dec 2022, 8:26 pm

Galted wrote:Maybe Tino really did die. Again.

Il est mort.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 15 Dec 2022, 8:47 pm

Not dead. Not physically anyway.
F*cking snow. Seriously. I flew back from Ottawa in October with an uncomfortably long layover at Montreal first. Canada is a fair old distance away. But it's taken me longer, door to door, to get back from France because of canceled flights and non running trains. I'm not going to bore you any longer with my travel woes but safe to say I've spent the last 48 hours trying to get back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 15 Dec 2022, 9:01 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Not dead. Not physically anyway.
F*cking snow. Seriously. I flew back from Ottawa in October with an uncomfortably long layover at Montreal first. Canada is a fair old distance away. But it's taken me longer, door to door, to get back from France because of canceled flights and non running trains. I'm not going to bore you any longer with my travel woes but safe to say I've spent the last 48 hours trying to get back.

I saw that in a Steve Martin/John Candy movie.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Dec 2022, 10:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I saw that in a Steve Martin/John Candy movie.

Well here's an idea, have a point. It makes things so much more interesting for the listener.

Galted
Galted
Galted

superflyweight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 15 Dec 2022, 10:05 pm

Ouch. I've actually been on a trip to France which lasted less than 48 hours.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 16 Dec 2022, 12:08 am

Galted wrote:

Ouch.  I've actually been on a trip to France which lasted less than 48 hours.

I went from Sydney to Katowice in 38 hours via Singapore, Frankfurt and Warsaw. It was a big mistake not to break that journey up. Nearly killed me.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 Dec 2022, 9:40 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

I went from Sydney to Katowice in 38 hours via Singapore, Frankfurt and Warsaw. It was a big mistake not to break that journey up. Nearly killed me.

Took me 72 hours on the train from Sydney to Perth.  I got drunk in Kalgoorlie and spent the last 10 hours of the trip drinking red wine on the train.  Arrived in Perth at 8:00 in the morning in blazing sunshine and my hangover started almost immediately. Nearly killed me.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 Dec 2022, 10:04 am

On work days I have to get from the bedroom to my home office. Takes me 9 seconds. Nearly kills me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 Dec 2022, 10:07 am

superflyweight wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Took me 72 hours on the train from Sydney to Perth.  I got drunk in Kalgoorlie and spent the last 10 hours of the trip drinking red wine on the train.  Arrived in Perth at 8:00 in the morning in blazing sunshine and my hangover started almost immediately.  Nearly killed me.  

I once received a delightful hand job on a train. It wasn't in Australia.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 16 Dec 2022, 10:10 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:On work days I have to get from the bedroom to my home office. Takes me 9 seconds. Nearly kills me.

Similar for me, Jules. I think mine takes around 13 seconds so a touch more troublesome than yours.

Occasionally I need to pop outside to the workshop to talk to Mrs Windows which takes around 1 minute. Those days can be very difficult.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 16 Dec 2022, 10:38 am

Mine would probably take in the region of 2-3 seconds, door to door, but I have to be careful of the f*cking cat ambushing me.  In winter there's the added hazard of the underfloor heating occasionally being on, when she splays herself on the floor in areas where I'm very likely to stand on her.

Doesn't nearly kill me, but I often have lacerations on my lower legs from the initial attack and bitemarks on my hands from prying her off.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 Dec 2022, 10:52 am

superflyweight wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Took me 72 hours on the train from Sydney to Perth.  I got drunk in Kalgoorlie and spent the last 10 hours of the trip drinking red wine on the train.  Arrived in Perth at 8:00 in the morning in blazing sunshine and my hangover started almost immediately.  Nearly killed me.  

You know that masturbation in public is not just frowned upon, but also illegal?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 16 Dec 2022, 10:53 am

superflyweight wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

I bet it wasn't.

Trains in Australia are generally renowned for their poor customer service. You'd struggle to get anyone's attention. You'd be lucky to get a bag of crisps and a can of drink thrown at your face from halfway down the aisle. The waitress' hands (if there are any... and you're unlucky enough to get the attention of a person with a full set) are likely to be quite hairy and severely blistered and chaffed.

It's the total opposite to the Shinkansen when you ask the demure waitress to rest the bento box on your lap for a few minutes and get her to explain the delicious looking contents in a bit more detail... with your fly wide open. I never wear underpants on trains in Japan. Everyone else usually has their heads buried in a newspaper or are too busy on their phones.

A little bit of politeness and casual flattery about their immaculate grooming and perfectly neat uniforms can sometimes break down their shyness barriers... which is all 'put on' of course. They are bloody sex-crazed animals! However, they do tend to be a bit too noisy for my liking.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 17 Dec 2022, 4:00 pm

F*cking Australia. If the wildlife doesn't maim you, a bunch of football fans will...

Disgraceful scenes. They should kick Australia out of the world cup.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 17 Dec 2022, 4:39 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:F*cking Australia. If the wildlife doesn't maim you, a bunch of football fans will...

Agree 100%.  Since when has violence been associated with football?  F*cking Aussies ruin everything.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 17 Dec 2022, 5:02 pm

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:F*cking Australia. If the wildlife doesn't maim you, a bunch of football fans will...

Agree 100%.  Since when has violence been associated with football?  F*cking Aussies ruin everything.

Honestly, Galted, I've had about enough of them. It's bad enough that Smith and Warner are still playing when they should have been banned for life (Smith) and hung (Warner). Now we have to put up with hooliganism. I thought that had died out with the Italians in the 1980's but it appears I was wrong. Sickens me.

Even our very own Pee Jay admitted on here to sex trafficking some African sisters and we all just turned a blind eye to it. Not any more. I'm f*cking outraged.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 17 Dec 2022, 5:12 pm

Galted wrote:

Honestly, Galted, I've had about enough of them. It's bad enough that Smith and Warner are still playing when they should have been banned for life (Smith) and hung (Warner). Now we have to put up with hooliganism. I thought that had died out with the Italians in the 1980's but it appears I was wrong. Sickens me.

Even our very own Pee Jay admitted on here to sex trafficking some African sisters and we all just turned a blind eye to it. Not any more. I'm f*cking outraged.

Not only that but brother Pee Jay boasts about killing emus with his lawnmower and drowning koalas in his pool. I, for one, am sick of sitting about doing nothing in the name of diversity and political correctness. And don't get me started on how they treat Kiwis, just because they have a physically smaller and generally inferior country.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 17 Dec 2022, 5:18 pm

I may have to convene the Tea Society's Cobra committee to review Pee Jay's membership.

Although he'll just assume he runs the committee as it's named after a deadly snake.

The arrogance of Aussies. Unbelievable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 17 Dec 2022, 6:00 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I may have to convene the Tea Society's Cobra committee to review Pee Jay's membership.

Although he'll just assume he runs the committee as it's named after a deadly snake.

The arrogance of Aussies. Unbelievable.

He'll probably change the meeting time so that it takes place in the early morning like his people do with cricket matches.

Cannot believe the cheek, he really rubs me up the wrong way.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 17 Dec 2022, 6:12 pm

Galted wrote:

Yep. You and Nigerian sisters.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 17 Dec 2022, 7:14 pm

Galted wrote:

Yep. You and Nigerian sisters.

Thought they were from Somalia or Ethiopia or Scotland, one of those type of countries.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 17 Dec 2022, 8:17 pm

l*l

1. Football ought to be banned in his country.
2. African sisters are doin' it for themselves.
3. Whipper snipper. You're right about the pool though.
4. The Taipan Committee.
5. Civic.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 17 Dec 2022, 9:07 pm

Pal Joey wrote:l*l

1. Football ought to be banned in his country.
2. African sisters are doin' it for themselves.
3. Whipper snipper. You're right about the pool though.
4. The Taipan Committee.
5. Civic.

Y'all need to educate yourself about your Aussie privilege.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next