The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Springboks-ABs in Twickenham

4 posters

Go down

Springboks-ABs in Twickenham  Empty Springboks-ABs in Twickenham

Post by doctor_grey Mon 24 Oct 2022, 5:27 pm

Just sharing:  Friday, August 25 Springboks-ABs at Twickenham as a RWC warm-up.  Not sure if I would have envisioned these two teams playing a 'friendly'.  But if ticket prices are not through the roof, seems like it could be a really nice evening out watching some good Rugby without the stress of having England play.  Also can watch some good Rugby, still understanding it is a RWC warm-up, without cringing whether the likes Nowell, May, George, LCD, Launchbury, Underhill, Farrell, Willis, Lawes, Watson, Tuilagi, Sinckler, and, and, and  get hurt again....

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Springboks-ABs in Twickenham  Empty Re: Springboks-ABs in Twickenham

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 27 Oct 2022, 8:54 pm

At £146 for a half decent seat, I think I will pass. Plus I am not paying £84 to sit in a corner either. That's not cheap - I have watched England matches for less.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 28 Oct 2022, 8:29 am

It's a bloody steep price. Hoping the draw of NZ is enough to make it worth it? Don't know the deal but you suspect that the RFU have included a clause to make sure they don't lose money themselves.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by mountain man Fri 28 Oct 2022, 8:45 am

That's a hell of a warm up match! I bet most of England squad be in watching. £146 a seat? That's outrageous but people will pay it. What's price of Int football ticket at Wembly in comparison? Assume similar?

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down