The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Chat V2

+18
Dolphin Ziggler
DanielReilly
Steel
Engel Harlequin
Fernando
ncfc_Tooze
Bull
Uryu Ishida
Beer
President Trump
DP
BlueDragon1205
x12x
gazzyD
DarrenJS
Bentyf1
Marky
JJJohnson
22 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

6CWF Chat V2 - Page 19 Empty 6CWF Chat V2

Post by JJJohnson Tue 11 Jul 2023, 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

New chat thread one and all. Glad everyone is hyped for Against the Wall.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

BlueDragon1205 and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Chat V2 - Page 19 Empty Re: 6CWF Chat V2

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 12:19 pm

I see all three travelling together tbh

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 12 Feb 2024, 4:53 pm

And just when I thought I had a Night of Glory card in mind, I don’t Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 4:55 pm

Could see BD Traveling with another old timer. Possibly BD and Max traveling boring the crap out of Rex with stories from their day and trying to impart out of date wisdom on him about paying dues and ring rats, all the time Rex is rolling his eyes waiting for BD to fall asleep so they can chill haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:13 pm

I'd imagine steel would just get the megabus or greyhound whichevers cheaper, spends all his money paying private medical bills.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:13 pm

BlueDragon1205 wrote:Could see BD Traveling with another old timer. Possibly BD and Max traveling boring the crap out of Rex with stories from their day and trying to impart out of date wisdom on him about paying dues and ring rats, all the time Rex is rolling his eyes waiting for BD to fall asleep so they can chill haha

Yeah can see Bluey and Max deffo

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:14 pm

Steel wrote:I'd imagine steel would just get the megabus or greyhound whichevers cheaper, spends all his money paying private medical bills.

As one of the locker room leaders, I’d see Steel and Uryu maybe travelling together

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:23 pm

Hmm I’d say Steel would more likely travel with Dicey or even, despite their on-screen feud, BD.

Steel and Dicey as some kind of APA style beer swilling, guns for hire team could work Laugh

JJ has to travel to work with the wife now, feel like Hunter when he was sidelined from The Kliq

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:31 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Hmm I’d say Steel would more likely travel with Dicey or even, despite their on-screen feud, BD.

Steel and Dicey as some kind of APA style beer swilling, guns for hire team could work Laugh

JJ has to travel to work with the wife now, feel like Hunter when he was sidelined from The Kliq

JJ and his mrs take the company jet mate!

Bentyf1

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:34 pm

I’ve always wondered what a heel Hollywood JJ would be like - I think it’s something that probably would have happened has I not sidelined the character for so long whilst I was doing creative. That guy would have been landing the jet right outside the arenas or on the roof (sorry Uryu Laugh )

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:40 pm

OH MY GOD JUST SEEN JACKSON BLACK ONLINE

FOEPVOWLXGOWPECLWLX

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:43 pm

JJJohnson wrote:I’ve always wondered what a heel Hollywood JJ would be like - I think it’s something that probably would have happened has I not sidelined the character for so long whilst I was doing creative. That guy would have been landing the jet right outside the arenas or on the roof (sorry Uryu Laugh )

JJ Johnson, 6CWFs Taylor Swift

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 12 Feb 2024, 5:44 pm

acer101 wrote:
JJJohnson wrote:I’ve always wondered what a heel Hollywood JJ would be like - I think it’s something that probably would have happened has I not sidelined the character for so long whilst I was doing creative. That guy would have been landing the jet right outside the arenas or on the roof (sorry Uryu Laugh )

JJ Johnson, 6CWFs Taylor Swift

Uryu, future plane thief :P

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 9:40 pm

Steve, any chance we can have the winner of the Rumble overshadowed by a returning RockV2 who will have forced himself into the world title shot using his sway with JJ and the off screen board?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 12 Feb 2024, 9:49 pm

BlueDragon1205 wrote:Steve, any chance we can have the winner of the Rumble overshadowed by a returning RockV2 who will have forced himself into the world title shot using his sway with JJ and the off screen board?

To be fair The Rock V1 (The Dwayne) has actually appeared and wrestled at a 6WF PPV so don’t rule him out from appearing Laugh

Those River Ace days had some mindfook moments Laugh

Think Marky was even going to create Y2Js son for a feud

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 9:51 pm

JJJohnson wrote:
BlueDragon1205 wrote:Steve, any chance we can have the winner of the Rumble overshadowed by a returning RockV2 who will have forced himself into the world title shot using his sway with JJ and the off screen board?

To be fair The Rock V1 (The Dwayne) has actually appeared and wrestled at a 6WF PPV so don’t rule him out from appearing Laugh

Haha.

I like the idea of Y2-J2. The Wrestling Droid..
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 12 Feb 2024, 9:52 pm

There you go. Explosion - August 2008

'IF YOU SMEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!" those famous words ring around the arena as Rock V2 and his dad The Rock come out to a brilliant crowd reaction. Rock V2 and The Rock run down the ramp slapping their many fans hands as they go. They climb into the ring and hi-5 each other as they crouch through the ring ropes. They jump onto opposite turnbuckles and start interacting with the crowd. Movies by Alien Ant Farm starts playing as The Producers come out to a good crowd reaction alot chanting Trash TV. They run to the ring and slide in before trying to get onto the turnbuckles they fall off. Prime Time and Hollywood dust themselves off while the crowd laugh. They shake hands with the former Tag Team Champion and his dad before the bell rings.

Prime Time starts in the ring with Rock V2, they lock up in a test of strength and Rock V2 wins before kicking Prime Time and hitting a DDT. Rock V2 starts getting ready for a People's Elbow already, he runs to the rope bounces off it but his leg is pulled by Dr. Necro!

DL- Oh my god! That's Trash Tv's physician Dr. Necro!

Prime Time gets the advantage and locks in a headlock as the crowd laugh. Rock V2 powers out of it and hits a clothesline before turning his attention to Dr. Necro. He gets out of the ring chasing the Doctor.

RJ- That's my old broadcasting partner Micheal Wire coming out of the crowd! He's in therapy!

Micheal Wire jumps out of the crowd and runs at Dr. Necro taking him down with a spear, Dr. Necro gets up and runs away through the crowd, as the referee's count gets to 5. Rock V2 gets back into the ring and is met by a barrage of punches from Prime Time who is pushed away but runs straight back at Rock V2 who hits a flapjack before tagging in The Rock. The crowd pop as The Rock gets into the ring and hits a clothesline to Prime Time, Hollywodd Johnson gets into the ring and goes for a headlock but is hip tossed. The Rock bounces off the ropes and hits a knee drop to Prime Time and then lifts Hollywood up and hits a Samoan Drop. Hollywood rolls out of the ring. Then Dr. Necro jumps into the ring with an angry Micheal Wire following.

Dr.N- Stop! Stop!

Dr. Necro is given a mic as The Rock holds back Micheal Wire.

Dr.N- I did some azzezmemtz. And I came to the conclusion that thiz match is too dangerouz to carry on! Rock V2 hasn't been properly tested after his injury and you Rock! Well I am ashamed, you zaid you would never get into the ring again. Everyone out!

The Rock looks as angry and he lets Micheal Wire go who runs at Dr. Necro, who runs out of the ring and away through the crowd, Micheal Wire following. The Rock turns and sees Prime Time he runs at him but is put ina headlock by PT, who makes the tag to Hollywood, who jumps into the ring and hits a leg drop to the back of The Rock's neck. Hollywood starts celebrating then turns aroung straight into a Rock Bottom. The Rock tags in Rock V2 who gets ready for the People's Elbow and hits it! He goes for the pin.1...2...kick out.

RJ- The Producers are no push overs.

Rock V2 waits for Hollywood to get up and goes for the Rock Bottom but it's reversed into a headlock, Rock V2 has no way out of it in the middle of the ring, and The Rock looks concerned as Prime Time urges HJ on. The crowd don't know who to side with and chant for both. The ref goes over and lifts Rock V2's arm up. 1! And again. 2! And again! But Rock V2 manages to keep his arm up and starts getting back onto his feet, he starts trying to get Prime Time's arm off him and he does, he pushes Prime Time away and tags in The Rock who gets into the ring to a pop and hits a right fist to Prime Time who falls to the ground and then runs at Hollywood who has got into the ring, and hits a shoulder block. He stands over Prime Time and rips the elbow pad off and chucks the sunglasses away before running and bounces off the rope and hitting a People's Elbow! Pin.1...2...kick out. The Rock waits for Prime Time to get up, but The Rock misses the Rock Bottom and PT tags in Hollywood who gets into the ring and puts The Rock in a headlock and turns it into a Double Armed DDT. 1...2..3...

Kick out! Hollywood tags in Prime Time, as they seem to have got control of the match. Prime Time runs in and attempts to hit Rock V2 off the apron, but it goes wrong and Prime Time ends up entangled in the ropes, Hollywood runs in to try and get him out. He finally gets him out, and The Rock tags in Rock V2 who performs a suplex to Hollywood and then hits a Rock Bottom to Prime Time. He goes for the People's Elbow and hits it. 1..2..3!

'IF YOU SMELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'" Those famous words ring around the arena as The Rock and Rock V2 Hi-5 each other and help The Prodicers up and shake hands as the crowd cheer.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 10:01 pm

Haha. I didn't know he was his actual son haha
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 12 Feb 2024, 11:09 pm

QOTD: I feel like Liam Wood recently gets dropped off and picked by by hospital transport, so it depends which paramedics on shift...he's got to know most of them by now surely.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 12 Feb 2024, 11:31 pm

JJJohnson wrote:

It still triggers me that Rock V2 was allowed to exist but I wasn't allowed to bring in Chris Jericho Junior ("I'm Chris Jericho Junior, junior") to feud with him. He'd have been unironically calling out Rock V2 for living off of his father's name.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon 12 Feb 2024, 11:51 pm

Marky wrote:
JJJohnson wrote:

It still triggers me that Rock V2 was allowed to exist but I wasn't allowed to bring in Chris Jericho Junior ("I'm Chris Jericho Junior, junior") to feud with him. He'd have been unironically calling out Rock V2 for living off of his father's name.

Would you not have gone with Y2-J2 and gave him a robot gimmick... Missing a trick mate
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:15 am

Marky wrote:
JJJohnson wrote:

Didn’t we also have a Finlay (heavily implied he was the son of Fit Finlay) on the roster too around that time?

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:16 am

And also Trish (may or may not have been Stratus) was also on the roster at one point? 😂

acer101

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:25 am

Finlay was a strange fellow. Definitely the son of Fit Finlay. Bloke was capable of a very good promo but just seemed to want to exist in some weird tangent of his own creation. Had a trainer called ‘Fro if I remember and his gimmick at one point was almost of an Irish rap artist Laugh

Trish and Stacey Laugh both ended up being tied to River Ace (it always comes back Laugh )

To be fair he gets a hard time but he did do a lot for the fed in the early days.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

acer101 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:43 am

BlueDragon1205 wrote:
Marky wrote:
JJJohnson wrote:

Would you not have gone with Y2-J2 and gave him a robot gimmick... Missing a trick mate

I remain unconvinced of the potential success of a robotic Chris Jericho in e-fedding Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:44 am

Marky wrote:
BlueDragon1205 wrote:
Marky wrote:
JJJohnson wrote:

I remain unconvinced of the potential success of a robotic Chris Jericho in e-fedding Laugh

who was literally american badass undertaker?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:52 am

Finishing my back tattoo today. Prayers only boys

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 13 Feb 2024, 9:11 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:who was literally american badass undertaker?

Even I would have struggled to make it work... And I created a gay Filipino character with a ton of innuendos as a moveset

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 13 Feb 2024, 1:54 pm

Afternoon all

I have put up a CP promo and left it open for whoever wants to join in

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 5:44 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:Finishing my back tattoo today. Prayers only boys

Don’t do prayers today, only pancakes

acer101

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 8:48 pm

Daddy is madddddd

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 14 Feb 2024, 4:44 pm

Corking promo's going up already fellas Very Happy

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 15 Feb 2024, 8:20 pm

Question for JJ/everyone really

Counting up 6WF, TAW, 6CW, EWF and 6WE World Titles, who in our history has won the most World Titles?

Max has two 6WF, two 6CW and a 6WE, I'm sure 5 can be beaten though.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by acer101 Thu 15 Feb 2024, 8:23 pm

Marky wrote:Question for JJ/everyone really

Counting up 6WF, TAW, 6CW, EWF and 6WE World Titles, who in our history has won the most World Titles?

Max has two 6WF, two 6CW and a 6WE, I'm sure 5 can be beaten though.

What’s a world title? censored

acer101

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 15 Feb 2024, 8:43 pm

I don’t know off the top of my head but I’d imagine Hero as ‘8’ time is still the record?

I don’t know how that breaks down because I think 4-5 of them potentially happened in the very early days and he never won the 6CW or EWF belts.

As JJ I won three - 2 TAW and 1 6WF

I’ll do some research but I’d say Max is right up there at the top.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 15 Feb 2024, 10:58 pm

I'm not sure what Hero's actual record is because he went outside of our "universe" to stat pad Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb 2024, 9:14 am

Yeah I have always contested that. I count 5 for Hero too, 5 for Cassius Zhi. So I'm fairly confident that is the actual record across all feds. Saint has 4. Crime Lord, Dicey, Gazzy and I think Liam Wood all have 3. Kent must have 2-3?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 16 Feb 2024, 9:51 am

Hero won a 6WE Title, not sure if that's included

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb 2024, 9:55 am

What is the list of 6WE Champs, Marky? I do count it as a legitimate world title in our "universe" so be good to know.

Pretty sure from what I can see Hero is on 5 then - 3 6WF, 1 TAW & 1 6WE

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 16 Feb 2024, 9:58 am

Daddy Kent has two 6WF titles and one TAW title [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb 2024, 11:41 am

Combined Winners/Runners up/3rd & 4th Place from all Gold Rush (6WF) & Gateway to Glory matches. Just for your perusal:

GOLD RUSH

Cassius Zhi (#20 Final Entrant)
Hobo (Runner Up)
Solomon Riddick/Tyson Armstrong (3rd/4th)

Blue Dragon/Keith Leone (#21 & #40)
The Saint (Runner Up)
GDC (4th)

JJ Johnson (#1)
Chris Patricks (Runner Up)
The Saint/Cassius Zhi (3rd/4th)

Mr Kenty (#9)
Geoff Steel (Runner Up)
Drake/Lex Hart (3rd/4th)

Chris Patricks (#30)
Max Adamson (Runner Up)
Cameron Faith/Mr Kenty (3rd/4th)

GATEWAY TO GLORY

2014*
Max Adamson (#30)
Enforcer (Runner Up)
GazzyD/Nate Nack (3rd/4th)

Joshua (#7)
Liam Wood (Runner Up)
Mike Masters/Anthony Grace (3rd/4th)

Robin Reborn (#1)
Crime Lord (Runner Up)
Thunder/Liam Wood (3rd/4th)

Cerberus (#30)
O'Callaghan
Hero/Anthony Grace (3rd/4th)

Uryu Ishida (#23)
Max Adamson (Runner Up)
Jackson Jackson/Frank Horrigan (3rd/4th)

* - 2014 Gateway to Glory was for the 6CW World Championship

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:31 pm

JJJohnson wrote:What is the list of 6WE Champs, Marky? I do count it as a legitimate world title in our "universe" so be good to know.

First time around;
Hero
Steve Sharona

Second time around;
Max Adamson
Uryu Ishida
Perfect Jack

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:35 pm

For the record(s), there was also a 6WE Ultra Violent Championship, won by The Fanatic and never relinquished

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:36 pm

JJJohnson wrote:GATEWAY TO GLORY

2014*
Max Adamson (#30)
Enforcer (Runner Up)
GazzyD/Nate Nack (3rd/4th)

* - 2014 Gateway to Glory was for the 6CW World Championship

I remember it well

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:38 pm

Steve Sharona Laugh

That was Napalm wasn't it? Bloody hell he was a good promoer, would love him back.

So Uryu had already been world champ? And I hyped up his "16 year journey" after he won the 6CW Laugh

Perfect Jack is another I'd love to return. So that puts him on three I believe - 1 6CW, 1 TAW, 1 6WE.

So I'm saying Max, Cassius, Hero are the frontrunners on 5 world championships.

I'll remember that about The Fanatic also, a useful piece of info that may come in handy down the line.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:40 pm

I recall Hero being annoyed at how he lost the 6WE Title, which I never understood as I thought it was the best way to lose a title

He was defending it in an over the top battle royal, and everyone ganged up to eliminate him first to guarantee a new champion Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:42 pm

JJJohnson wrote:So Uryu had already been world champ? And I hyped up his "16 year journey" after he won the 6CW Laugh

Yes but I still wouldn't count 6WE as being in the same bracket as 6WF or 6CW

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:45 pm

Makes him look strong if anything Laugh

That 2014 Gateway to Glory match is still one of my favourites. The fact that Gazzy was indebted and working for Max at the time so first he relinquished his #30 spot to him and then helped him to win the title. Gazzy/Max is one of my favourite feuds.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Marky and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 16 Feb 2024, 12:59 pm

Max Adamson vs GazzyD was a really cool feud, enjoyed that one.

Also, I found personally in the early days things involving Geoff Steel and Keith Leone very cool

Bentyf1

JJJohnson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb 2024, 1:15 pm

From a booker perspective - Gazzy/Max is a top 5 feud. Great promoers that gelled from the get go and just made it really easy to progress the story.

Leone was an absolute legend - no idea if anyone is in touch with Ceej but would love to see him back (even just on the board). He was as integral to my first run with 6CW as Genesis was. Without Leone I don't think the Genesis story would have been as big. Top promoer.

And Steel is just a proper go to guy. Need a top feud? Steel is your man. Booked him as world champ in 2011 and he was probably the standout promoer that year from his feud with Leone/Lex around Night of Glory that year up until he had to take some time away at the back end of 2011 after the Blue Dragon/Leone match at Born in Fire.

And he's delivered time and again since 6CWF restarted. The Blue Dragon feud and the Reilly feud have been great to book.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 16 Feb 2024, 1:21 pm

Leone - also 4 world titles - 1 6WF, 1 6CW, 2 EWF

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post