The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destiny - Feedback & Discussion Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+6
DanielReilly
DarrenJS
Marky
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

Destiny - Feedback & Discussion Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Destiny - Feedback & Discussion Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:13 am

All the chatter in here please lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Destiny - Feedback & Discussion Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Destiny - Feedback & Discussion Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:50 am

so, we've had 1 murder, 2 attempted murders ( yes im counting myself in that) and a death. We sure this aint Cabot Cove or Midsummer?

great show though Smile

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Destiny - Feedback & Discussion Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Destiny - Feedback & Discussion Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by Bentyf1 Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:01 am

OH MY F U CK IN G GOD, Steve, what a show

Gunna have to re-read it as I think I have missed some bits but good god that was savage

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:03 am

That was unreal. I'm so glad Gazzy finally snapped and took out Uryu. It's been building for so long!

BIF looks like it's gonna be unreal, and also the Desert Storm show will be fun.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:11 am

Amazing show! Will need a reread to pick out all the GBHs and attempted murders. (RIP Charles). Take a bow Steve.....every match was top quality. I don't feel I've properly taken it all in yet

DarrenJS

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:18 am

That show was ridiculous! Such great match write ups! Absolutely loved the iron man match and the Gazzy turn was done to perfection!

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:30 pm

That was very good. Top work, JJ!

Tyler Roth is a charlatan and a bar steward of the highest order, however.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:41 pm

The match write ups were grand, and the show was bloody awesome. A great read.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:20 pm

One question, is the Desert Storm show before or after BIF?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:02 pm

Marky wrote:One question, is the Desert Storm show before or after BIF?

read the tweet again

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:02 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
Marky wrote:One question, is the Desert Storm show before or after BIF?

read the tweet again

I haven't read the tweet at all

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:03 pm

I didn't know there was a tweet Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:08 pm

Great show to all involved, looking forward to seeing whats next for Dicey. Sorry for not promoting work is mayhem at the moment

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:31 am

Had some pretty horrendous food poisoning the last 24 hours so have just managed to re-read the show again.

Wow Steve, what the hell are you cooking?! amazing show, there was so much brutality, so many superstars have cracked. The Gazzy turn was done excellently, I feel Gazzy vs Uryu at Born in Fire will be enormous if that is the way it's going. What a rivalry that could be. Sad to see the Kramer character go, always liked him. reminded me of John Kramer from Saw for some reason, that chilling voice with authority and menace. Hopefully Matt's character Cerberus isn't fully gone, I like Cerberus alot. The addition with Cara I thought was really cool. JJ Johnson vs Clarke James is going to be one hell of a match I guess at Born in Fire? Would be cool if Cassius Zhi returned somewhere along the line for that one!

I feel there is so much going forward into Born In Fire, hopefully there will be lots of fun along the way. From a selfish perspective, I didn't expect Tyler Roth to be placed into Genesis, I think that is an awesome twist. Genesis has the Reaper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Also, I'm so stoked that Marky and I can have some fun promoing together hopefully, it's been a while!

So many cool storylines heading into Born in Fire season, well done Steve, excellent work. Loving being a small part in all of this!

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:42 am

Holy.....freaking....shiiiiiiiish kebab

What a show that was. So much to take in

Each PPV just gets better and better. Incredible work JJ

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down