The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Born in Fire XI - 31st December 2023

+9
BlueDragon1205
Engel Harlequin
Bentyf1
DarrenJS
Uryu Ishida
Steel
DanielReilly
x12x
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Born in Fire XI - 31st December 2023 Empty 6CWF Presents Born in Fire XI - 31st December 2023

Post by JJJohnson Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:47 am

6CWF PROUDLY PRESENTS THE ELEVENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGENDARY BORN IN FIRE PAY PER VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA

Live from Wembley Stadium, London
Start time : 6pm
Official theme song: "Remember the name" by Fort Minor

Bout 1
Max Adamson/Rex Adamson vs The Parasite Killers

Bout 2
Scott Harris vs Tyler Roth

Bout 3
6CWF European Championship
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Geoff Steel

Bout 4
6CWF Key to the Kingdom Championship
Hardcore Hell
Anthony Grace vs Blue Dragon vs Cody Walker vs Engel Harlequin vs Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood vs Mike Hill vs Robin Reborn
Official theme song: "Indestructible" by Disturbed

Bout 5
Max Adamson vs Rex Adamson
Official theme song: "Natural" by Imagine Dragons

Bout 6
Clarke James vs JJ Johnson
Official theme song: "Blood Brothers" by Papa Roach

Main Event 1
6WF World Heavyweight Championship
Eddy Kent (c) vs Dicey Reilly
Official theme songs: "In time" by Mark Collie into "Red Right Hand" by Nick Cave

Main Event 2
6CW World Championship
Uryu Ishida (c) vs GazzyD
Official theme song: "Legacy" by Eminem

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Born in Fire XI - 31st December 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Born in Fire XI - 31st December 2023

Post by x12x Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:15 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the fans give a huge welcome to the former EWF World Champion, The Viper Liam Wood. Wood slowly makes his way out on to the stage with a serious look on his face as he makes he way down to the ring, taking a mic and rolling under the bottom rope.

Wood paces around the ring, the fans cheering for him, taking a second to soak in the atmosphere of the arena before finally speaking, addressing his upcoming match at Born In Fire as he begins to mention the other people in his match, the fans cheering or booing as he does.

Wood:
Anthony Grace, Blue Dragon, Cody Walker, Jerome Dubois, Mike Hill, Robin Reborn...

...you can all suck my d!ck.

The fans are confused, some laughing, some cheering and some booing at Wood's words as he continues.

Wood:
If it was up to me, none of you would be in my match at Born In Fire because there is only one person I care about taking to hell with me on New Year's Eve.

More fans cheer due to the intensity in Wood's voice

Wood:
Engel Harlequin, I am going to kick your f**king head off your god damn shoulders. I am going to show you once again that you aren't on my level and that you are nothing more than a glorified crash test dummy with a few extra chromosomes.

I am walking in to this match where a title is on the line but all I care about right now is making sure that you are sh¡tting teeth for the first week of 2024. I want your final memories of the year to be nothing but pain.

So congrats I guess...

...someone finally cares about you...

...you are finally relevant...

Wood lowers the mic and paces the ring, his eyes looking at the stage

Wood:
...but you need to remember one thing...

...the moment I am done with this and done with you, you will be irrelevant again and you can go find a nice corner to die in because that's all you deserve.

The countdown has began Engel.

Wood once again lowers the mic, standing tall in the ring, waiting for Engel to come out.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Born in Fire XI - 31st December 2023 Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Born in Fire XI - 31st December 2023

Post by x12x Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:57 pm

We find ourselves at the Plague Family compound as the figure of Edward Plague is covered with a blanket, the burns sustained in his match with Uryu still covered as he sits in a chair and his followers sit cross legged on the ground in front of him.

The lighting in the room is lowered and as the camera attempts to focus Plague's face can be seen covered by a Plague Doctor Mask. The camera shows some of his hair has been burnt away and has started regrowing through the scarred and damaged skin. As Plague begins to speak his family look at him adoringly.

Plague:
The man I am, the one you see before you, the man who was put through the flames of hell and came out the other side did so to ensure that he could save our Brother Gareth and show him where he belongs and who his family is.

The pain I suffered was temporary but it will help the pieces of the puzzle fall in place...

..so you must remember.

Plague leans forward, making sure his words are heard.

Plague:
You must treasure every second of pain as it is a lesson that you must learn from.

Just like the sands of time, just like the decay of rot, just like a test of will...

...it ends...

...and then you decide what comes next.

Plague's voice turns serious

Plague:
Do you retreat, give up and allow the void to conquer you?

or do you stand, fight and take what is yours?!

There is now more of an intensity to Plague's voice

Plague:
I put myself through hell so my brother Gareth could see the sacrifices I would make for him and this family. I suffered unimaginable pain to expose Uryu for who he is...

...I made sure I not only opened Gareth's eyes but I kept them open and now he is no longer blind.

he see's the truth...

...he see's the hollow hero...

...he will behead the snake and bring the glory of this world back to our home.

Plague pauses for a moment, his followers waiting on his every word

Plague:
At Born In Fire...

...Gareth will dethrone Uryu Ishida and the eyes of the world will be on us and our championship and they will be forced to listen to our message.

Chapter one was rebirth...
...Chapter two has been revenge...

it is soon time for a new chapter where we will step out of the darkness and in to the light

Like a Phoenix rising from the fire...
...ready to spread a terror never seen before.

Plague sits back, the pain from his injuries still there as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:39 pm

'Last Resort' blasts out from the speakers as the fans raise the volume in the arena and get on their feet for the arrival of Geoff Steel.

JT: Here he is! The man who will look to dethrone Daniel Reilly at 'Born in Fire' and become the new European Champion!

Geoff Steel walks towards the ring, tapping the outstretched hands of the fans as he walks down the ramp before climbing into the ring and posing for the fans. The crowd continue to cheer for Geoff as he reaches for a microphone from ringside. 'Last Resort' suddenly cuts and is replaced by 'Broken Dreams' as the cheers in the arena quickly turn to boos. Geoff turns to look to the top of the ring where he watches as Daniel Reilly comes out followed by Oliver Keane. Reilly stops at the top of the ramp, staring a hole through Steel as he lifts the 6CWF European Championship above his head whilst Keane shouts at the fans to show the champion some respect.

Reilly begins a slow walk to the ring, not taking his eyes off Geoff whilst Keane follows behind trading insults with fans. Reilly and Keane climb into the ring where Keane heads to the other side of the ring to retrieve a microphone and Reilly goes face to face with Geoff Steel in the middle of the ring. Reilly's music begins to quieten as Keane hands Reilly a microphone. Reilly and Steel continue to stare at each other before Reilly backs away, takes a look at the European Championship over his shoulder and raises the microphone to his mouth.

DR: Geoff Steel, before you start waffling on and trying to convince everybody that you actually deserve to be in a Championship match, the King has some things he has to get off his chest. Last week, you came out to this ring and you ran your mouth, disrespecting the King in the process. And that is all you have isn't Geoff, words. Worthless words that mean nothing coming from the mouth of a man who can not string a single back to back win together, in fact, when did you last win a singles match, Geoff?

And yet here you find yourself fighting for the 6CWF European Championship at the biggest pay per view of the year? So how did you earn your opportunity, Geoff? The King doesn't remember there ever being a number one contender match, the King doesn't remember you cashing in some form of opportunity you previously won, you got your match by speaking the King's name and losing week after week. And that p*sses the King off more then you will ever understand! The King is doing everything in his power to make this Title mean more then it has ever meant before and the management of this company have some sort of agenda against the King and have done nothing but disrespect the King each and every step of the King's journey!

The reality is that management either dislike the King or they have no idea what to do with him. The King is being forced to face off against random opponents who have earned no right to be in a Title match, forced to open up the show, and forced to stand by as other wrestlers are given opportunities when they couldn't even lace the King's boots! The fact that the King has taken this Championship to new heights and is on the way to taking it past the prestige them other two World Title's have must really boil the p*ss of the powers who be because they took the level of disrespect towards Daniel Reilly just a step too far when they forced him to defend this Title against Marlon!

Geoff lets out a smirk as Reilly takes a second to compose himself.

DR: This is funny to you eh, Geoff? In fact smile away, laugh all you want, Geoff, because if anyone here should be laughing it's you! You get to laugh at the fact you have walked into a Title match by doing nothing but spend each and every show on your back staring at the lights on the ceiling! You're just as much of the problem with this company as the management are! You are an Original around here and you should remember how things used to be. People had to fight to earn opportunities in this place, but these days you just speak someone's name and you become the number 1 contender. That's how you find yourself here isn't it, Geoff?

Hey Uryu, the King thinks you're a paper Champion who will forever top lists all over YouTube of the worst World Champions in history. So the King is number one contender for the 6CW Championship now, right? That's how things work around here, right? GazzyD, the King apologises because he has just done enough to be in a World Title match so looks like you're stuck fighting this loser, Geoff Steel!

Steel warns Reilly to watch his mouth as Reilly wears a trademark smirk on his face as Keane laughs away.

DR: You see, the King doesn't actually believe that will work so it seems one rule for some, another rule for others. Geoff, you can talk about the King being scared to fight you, and you can talk about the King trying to get out of this match but the truth is the King isn't scared to fight you, he is confused that he has to fight you. The King has accepted the fact that you will be the next challenger, the King doesn't like it but he accepts it. The King just finds it hard to see how he can continue to add prestige to this Championship when history will show successful title defences against the likes of Marlon and Geoff Steel! But the King will take this chicken sh*t he has been given and turn it into chicken salad because that is what the King has been forced to do since his return, time and time again.

The King will beat you at Born in Fire, Geoff. And when the obvious happens, the King and Oliver Keane will be taking this Title and we will find ourselves on someone else's company who will respect what they have on their hands! When the King has finished with this European Championship, it will mean more then the two World Championships this company has, and the King of Europe will prove to the World that the management here have fumbled a huge bag in Daniel Reilly! The saying 'you don't know what you have until it's gone' will never be truer then in the case of Daniel Reilly, the King of all of Europe, and your 6CWF European Champion!

Reilly takes a step forward towards Geoff and hold the European Championship high into the air as the fans boo.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:10 pm

Steel smirks defiantly in response to Reillys words, his eyes are locked onto the European championship.
Steel breaks his trance and makes eye contact with Reilly. Steel then lifts the microphone to his mouth.

GS: You got it all out of your system? You ready to listen without interrupting me now? For somebody who believe words are worthless you sure have a lot to say.
Whilst some of the points you make likely do carry some merit, I can’t deny and am the first to hold my hands up it’s been to going for me in 6CWF my form has hardly been sparkling and I’ve far from built up the momentum I would have wanted.
If you want to b1tch and moan to anybody about having to face me at Born in Fire, rather than wasting everybodies time out here go look in the mirror and have the conversation with yourself, you need look no further than the man who stares back.

Steel begins to pace.

GS: You see if you’d have just let things play out the way they were supposed to you could have dealt with me one on one at Destiny and this much more deserving challenger you crave would have made themselves known.
Instead you chose to interrupt a match I had won leading to the fatal fourway, whilst you did manage to pick up the victory that night it was far from convincing.
You couldn’t even leave it there the week after you you tried to jump me again only this time you got made to look a jester rather than a king, the only crown you were deserving of wearing that night was the one that came with the burger your man servant bought you on your drive out of town.

Steel backs away and points at Oliver Keane.

GS: If this man is the kings great counsel and is advising you on strategy I’d be seriously starting to consider his position.
Whilst I may not have officially won a match to earn this opportunity, I’ve certainly bested you in wits and guile these past weeks.
Clearly in the eyes of not only the management you loathe but also in the eyes of every fan in attendance and all those watching at home the demand to see you and me face off has reached fever pitch.
We’ve both been around long enough to know in this business if the masses want to see it there is no escaping it.

The fans begin to cheer and Steel shrugs his shoulders.

GS: What I do owe you though Daniel is a long overdue thanks for the assist in me claiming my first 6CW world championship, one of the longest championship reigns in 6CW history. I will owe you another thanks after Born in Fire for underestimating me leading to my first reign as European champion.
Once you are rid of the burden of that championship you will have more time to explore these other opportunities you crave, don’t let the door hit you on your way out.

Steel lowers the microphone and stares down Reilly.

Steel

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:21 pm

Oliver Keane is seething at Geoff Steele's comments and is pointing angrily towards him, telling him he can't wait for Daniel Reilly to put an end to him. Reilly laughs and ushers to Keane to calm down as he turns back to Geoff.

DR: So not only do you want to disrespect Daniel Reilly but you want to discredit the King's good friend, Oliver Keane? Well allow the King to remind you of what happened upon his return here in 6CW. You see, the King came in all guns blazing, ready to climb back to the top of the mountain, and did that happen? No. Instead the King found himself with back to back to back to back defeats until the King's win and loss column stood at zero to seven!

And it was at them moment's where the King wondered what the hell was going wrong. The King knew he could still go but why could he not string together a win? Then enter Mr Oliver Keane who came to Daniel Reilly and reminded him that he is the King! Oliver Keane ignited a fire under Daniel Reilly's ass and now he stands before you as a man in the form of his life and as the King of the whole of Europe!

Now that's why irony is a funny old thing, Geoff. You see, you can talk trash about Keane but the fact is you could do with Oliver Keane by your side! It is you the man who comes into each and every match staring defeat in the face, it is you who doubts whether you are still the man you once were, you could never hold the European Championship because you simply do not have the credentials to rule over Europe!

Reilly holds the 6CWF European Championship up high for a few seconds before lowering it and placing it back upon his shoulder.

DR: Geoff, it seems strange to the King that you seem to insist on wanting to make our match personal. You come out here and you disrespect the King's name with jokes that could not even make a 4 year old raise a smile, you attack the King, you've been costing him match ups. You talk about having the King's number but it was the King who beat you last week, and it is the King who will beat your ass and execute you for treason against the King at Born in Fire!

You do not want to make this personal, Geoff. This match right now is nothing more then a hindrance to the King but a match that he must fulfil for the people of Europe as their King. But if you want to make it more then that, if you want to carry on running your mouth, then you might just find that you have the King's full attention, and that is not a place you want to find yourself, Geoff. The King can simply walk into our match and beat you 1,2,3. But if you insist on your treacherous ways, then the King will have no choice but to take you to hell and punish you until the name Geoff Steel is nothing more then a memory!

You talk about how the King helped you win your first 6CW Championship? Well this is where the word 'irony' plays a part once more because you are at least smart enough to understand that you could of never achieved World Champion status without Daniel Reilly, and now fast forward, you would not of even made this card, let alone fighting for a title, if it wasn't for Daniel Reilly. And now you find yourself on a card fighting once again for a World Title, and believe me when I say this Championship on my shoulder is the World Title around here because it means more then them other two belt buckles our so called World champions carry! Hell, if it wasn't for the management of this place and their under utilisation of the King, you would of found yourself fighting him in the main event, but that is a problem for them for another day!

At Born in Fire, the King is going to finish whatever is left of the man they once called Geoff Steel, and the people of Europe will rejoice for their King!

Reilly lowers the microphone as he smirks before tapping his Championship across his shoulder.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:56 pm

Steel sniggers and shakes his head.

GS:  You think I need an Oliver Keane by my side to guide me, Daniel I don’t need one man when I already have thousands of voices in my corner to help motivate me.

Steel gestures around everybody in the arena.

GS: It must really irk the monarch that so many of his subjects would rather chant my name than that of their king. You are at the centre of a full on open revolt and that never ends well for the man at the top.

The crowd begin to chant Steels name and Steel questions Reilly as to whether he can hear them.

GS: I don’t mean to disrespect you Daniel, I just refuse to bow to the glorified take which you are weaving.
Congratulations on clawing your way back from the gutter to a position of power and if Oliver Keane helped you achieve that, kudos to you sir.
Let’s not pretend that your story is unique though plenty of others have overcome adversity and most doing without the help of a supposed saviour.
Your obsession with the crown has blinded you to the fact that some of us fight for the thrill not for the throne, I don’t need to rule unquestioned to validate myself, I share a genuine connection with the 6CWF universe we are on a mutual journey, one that leads directly to that title.

Steel begins to lower his mic but then stops.

GS: You know I really am disappointed that you did not appreciate my jokes I catered them specifically towards an audience that enjoys to make-believe, heck if couldn’t see him for myself I’d assume Oliver Keane was your imaginary friend.
Your skin that thin you can’t handle a few jabs before it suddenly being treason?

I must congratulate you though on your momentary victory at Proving Grounds, exactly how long were you able to celebrate before I had you tapping in the centre of the ring? I’d say that warrants a draw in my eyes.
I wont be silenced Daniel by threats of hell and punishments, you’re mistaken if you believe those will have the desired outcome, I’ve been to hell several times this year alone and crawled my way out.
I am not merely here to dance for your amusement I’m here to expose the reality of how easy that crown can slip.

And yes you’ve played a part in my past successes I won’t deny that but don’t mistake my acknowledgment for dependency.
You’re wrapped up in this grand narrative that without you I wouldn’t have even made the card, I earned this shot not just through your supposed generosity but also on my own merit. At Born in Fire I will prove to you that I belong here, then everyone in attendance including myself will party like it’s Paris 1792.

Steel finally lowers the mic, he points to the title before gesturing it around his waist.

Steel

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:46 am

Uryu is seen sitting in a room looking at a camera as the 6CW World Championship sits on his shoulder.

UI: Legacy...what is mine? I am the champion sure but...it does not define me. Let's go back to the beginning, The rebirth of 6CWF.

A screenshot titled "May 8th 2023" appears as we cut to a match

JT: This match may actually just be about to get started….

RJ: Amazing considering what we have already witnessed….but the referee is primed to call for the bell….

JT: And Uryu is primed to go for the kill……BOOM…..HEADSHOT!

Ishida grabs the top rope and he picks his moment before springboarding back into the ring to detonate a flying forearm smash into the back of Shaw’s head, leaving him starched on the deck. Uryu stands over Shaw and takes a deep breath before pointing to the top rope…

JT: Considering Uryu was brutally assaulted before the bell, you’d never know it…he has completely dismantled Ethan Shaw here…..

RJ: I guess Uryu has been storing up this vengeance for the last two years…

JT: You’re damn right….Ethan Shaw caused havoc in Uryu’s life for months…..this is payback and an explanation point…..SPLIT SECOND!

Cheers ring out all around the Copper Box as Uryu comes off the top rope with his patented 450 splash and lands across Shaw’s chest…..the crowd chant along as Ishida hooks both of his opponent’s legs….

….2
……3!

RJ: Chalk one up for Uryu Ishida…..he’s off the mark here in 6CWF….

JT: And he’s done it by knocking off a very bitter rival…..hell of a way to get things started for Ishida here in 6CWF…..

The screen returns to Uryu smiling a little.

UI: Ethan Shaw, The monkey on my back for several years...little did I know that he wouldn't be the first reminder of the past...and what was to come. Yarmouth Blade and Marlon followed before it became clear that someone on the board of directors gave me a chance.

Another cut to June 9th 2023. From The Ashes

Uryu wobbles around, his body wracked in pain, and he seems stunned to see Acer standing there over the broken form of Clarke James. Acer throws the steel chair aside and he glares at Uryu…

RJ: THESE TWO GO WAY BACK….THE 6WF/TAW INVASION….IN THIS VERY BUILDING….MY GOD I’VE GOT GOOSEBUMPS….

JT: Now’s not the time to look a gift horse in the mouth, Uryu….SHOOT YOUR SHOT…

The whole arena seems to be rumbling as Uryu looks at Acer again and then down at Clarke James. He nods his head and makes a break for the corner as every fan rises to their feet…

RJ: JUNE 9th, 2023…….and all it took was a SPLIT SECOND!

JT: MY GOD…..HE HIT IT, BETTER THAN HE’S EVER HIT BEFORE….AND WE’VE GOT ANOTHER REF….THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING…

Crowd: ONE…
…….TWO..
…………………...THREE!

JT: I DON’T BELIEVE IT….

RJ: BELIEVE IT….EMBRACE THE GODDAMN REALITY OF WHAT WE ARE SEEING….

Ding ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………...AND NEW 6CW WORLD CHAMPION………..Uuuuuuurrrrryyyyyuuuuuuu Iiiisssshhhhhiiiiidddddddaaaaaaaa!

RJ: MY WORD THIS IS IT….16 YEARS AND YOU’VE FINALLY DONE IT URYU….YOU’RE THE CHAMPION OF THE GODDAMN WORLD…

JT: This is unreal….there are fans in tears….

RJ: I can feel them in me…..sixteen years...wrote off time and time again….laughed at, scorned, put down, cast aside and told he wasn’t good enough….but every night he turned up and he busted his a55…..he fought them all….he gave respect to every single opponent….from dark matches with Rasta and Killer to the mountain top…..Uryu Ishida has walked through the fire…..to anyone who has ever been told they don’t belong, to give up because they’ll never make it….here is your proof that dreams do come true….and they have by god come true tonight for Nottingham’s Uryu Ishida…

We cut back to Uryu looking a little emotional.

UI: Cheers RJ, Couldn't have put it better myself...After 16 long years I had done it, I was the top champion. to quote Vince McMahon though "every time you get this close to greatness you do something stupid and take a step backwards" and well...I guess some would argue what I did was stupid.

Another cut, this time to Against The Wall on July 22nd

???: I shouldn’t really be saying this…

JT: What in the…?

*The big screen has come on now and we are being shown a scene inside a restaurant somewhere. Uryu Ishida and Christy are sat at a table and somehow we have perfect audio of their conversation.

Christy: Saying what?

Uryu: I know we are “just friends”….I know you are married and I respect that and everything between you and Gazzy….but I feel like if I don’t say something then I’ll explode…..

*Christy is looking a little red in the cheeks but she holds Uryu’s gaze

Uryu: You have been there for me over the last few years and supported me more than anyone I have ever met….words cannot describe my gratitude...words cannot sum up my feelings..

*We see Uryu put his hand on top of Christy’s now and she does not remove it. Uryu pauses as he looks at her

Uryu: I love you, Christy…

*The screen suddenly pauses at this moment and the colour begins to drain from the picture as the eyes of all on camera turn bright red. The screen crackles and hisses now as a distorted voice echoes through the speakers

???: ONE…..THREE…..FOUR…..SIX…...THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

JT: What the hell is going on here?

RJ: I have no idea...what was that video? That scene between Christy and Uryu….what is…

JT: Gazzy looks white as a sheet…

Gazzy has stumbled to the ropes and he is glaring up at the screen with shock and dismay. He looks to be having a serious crisis within himself at the footage he has just watched. Gazzy is on the middle rope over by the turnbuckle….Scott Harris has stumbled up and he looks almost apologetic as he clatters into Gazzy…

RJ: SHOT IN THE DARK….

JT: I….I don’t even know…

….2
…………...3!

ding ding ding

Scott Harris climbs onto the ropes behind Gazzy and he lifts him off the turnbuckle into a huge “Olympic Slam” which gets the three count…

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…..AND THE KING OF 6CWF…..Sccccooooottttt Haaaarrrriiiisssssss!

Cutting back to Uryu sighing.

UI: I had put my feelings out there, It had been a while coming. She helped me through those two years away and I was mistaken. I thought she and Gazzy were done. I came out and explained it all the week after and I never pursued it. We kept to being friends but obviously I decided to not pursue it further. What I clearly missed was Gazzy still being torn up about it...and someone taking advantage.

We cut to 5th November, Destiny.

JT: And this main event was the icing on the cake…..Gazzy got injured early, he was out…..Uryu went 2 on 1 and showed why he is world champion….Grace and Reborn just could not co-exist and just when it looked like Reborn would get his way and walk out with the W, Gazzy returns to save the day….to save Uryu and guide his team to victory…

RJ: We didn’t know if they could….but with Christy uniting them, they worked together and got the job done…

“Too old to die young” is blasting out to amazing fanfare from all in attendance. Gazzy helps Uryu to his feet as Christy climbs in to join them. Gazzy immediately checks on his wife (following her fall) but she assures him that she is ok. She grabs Gazzy and Uryu’s arm and raises them….

JT: What a moment to end on….I never thought I’d see this…

Christy presents Gazzy and Uryu to the crowd on all sides as the cheers continue. Uryu then decides to lift Christy up on his shoulders…..Gazzy looks at them for a long moment as the referee brings the 6CW Championship into the ring….Uryu is just putting Christy down as Gazzy takes the belt from the referee…he then hands the belt to the champion as Uryu nods at him and swings it over his shoulder….

“He’s got the whole world in his hands……he’s got the whole wide world, in his hands….he’s got the whole world in his hands”

*Lights out

RJ: Oh no….

The lights come back on but Edward Plague is nowhere to be seen. Christy looks around and then breathes a sigh of relief until she sees the music box in Gazzy’s hands, a look of dread passes over her face as Uryu toward around….

JT: OH GOD!

The music box shatters as Gazzy obliterates it right through Uryu’s head, sending the world champion down onto the mat in a blind daze. Christy is screaming at Gazzy to stop but he either doesn’t listen or cannot hear her as he picks up the 6CW Championship belt and stares at the gold. He seems entranced by it as a vindictive, far away, smile crosses his mouth before disappearing and replaced by pure cold hatred…..what follows next is hard to watch as Gazzy smashes the championship belt into Uryu’s head before dropping on him and repeatedly striking him with it over and over….in a scene akin to Negan and Glen from Walking Dead as Gazzy just smashes the championship belt into Uryu’s head again and again. There is blood all over Uryu’s head and hair, as well as Gazzy’s hands, the canvass and the 6CW Championship belt. The show ends with Christy James sitting in the corner of the ring, crying, whilst Gazzy just kneels over the broken form of Uryu. There is almost silence in the arena, some younger fans crying, as nobody can quite believe what they have just watched.

Cutting back we see Uryu clapping slowly.

UI: Well done...you had decieved me so perfectly and decided then, At our best moment where everything looked right...you strike. I know I may have stoked the flames inside you with what I did but I apologised, I admitted my mistakes and respected her choice. Yet I still had to try and save my friend. That is why I took on your puppetmaster in a steel cage and an inferno match. I was willing to risk my life to save a friend!

Uryu puts his head in his hands and shakes his head.

UI: I have to put that aside though...I have to put aside all notions of friendship and bury them deep down inside me...and dig something up. I have to be the man willing to go through hell once again because the man standing opposite me will put me through it over and over like picking legs off an ant. I have to be the man who throws all caution to the wind to get the job done! I have to be the man who has taken on the best and not only survived but won! I have to be the one stalwart 6WF has and take on one of my most challenging opponents at Born in Fire! I have to be the man who carrys honor and respect through 6CWF and has done for many years. I have to be the man who...does the right thing.

Uryu stands up slowly and glares at the camera.

UI: Gazzy, you made Christy James cry, You've made her worried and scared about you and I promised her something. I promised her that I would beat this madness you have out of every fibre of your being. As a friend I promised her this. As my opponent Gazzy if it takes knocking your teeth out, making you bleed, breaking your arm or leg I promise you I will do it. No more jokes, no more rooftops, just you and me in a war...

Uryu walks past the camera, grabbing it and slamming it to the ground to suddenly end the segment.

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:24 pm

x12x wrote:
Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the fans give a huge welcome to the former EWF World Champion, The Viper Liam Wood. Wood slowly makes his way out on to the stage with a serious look on his face as he makes he way down to the ring, taking a mic and rolling under the bottom rope.

Wood paces around the ring, the fans cheering for him, taking a second to soak in the atmosphere of the arena before finally speaking, addressing his upcoming match at Born In Fire as he begins to mention the other people in his match, the fans cheering or booing as he does.

Wood:
Anthony Grace, Blue Dragon, Cody Walker, Jerome Dubois, Mike Hill, Robin Reborn...

...you can all suck my d!ck.

The fans are confused, some laughing, some cheering and some booing at Wood's words as he continues.

Wood:
If it was up to me, none of you would be in my match at Born In Fire because there is only one person I care about taking to hell with me on New Year's Eve.

More fans cheer due to the intensity in Wood's voice

Wood:
Engel Harlequin, I am going to kick your f**king head off your god damn shoulders. I am going to show you once again that you aren't on my level and that you are nothing more than a glorified crash test dummy with a few extra chromosomes.

I am walking in to this match where a title is on the line but all I care about right now is making sure that you are sh¡tting teeth for the first week of 2024. I want your final memories of the year to be nothing but pain.

So congrats I guess...

...someone finally cares about you...

...you are finally relevant...

Wood lowers the mic and paces the ring, his eyes looking at the stage

Wood:
...but you need to remember one thing...

...the moment I am done with this and done with you, you will be irrelevant again and you can go find a nice corner to die in because that's all you deserve.

The countdown has began Engel.

Wood once again lowers the mic, standing tall in the ring, waiting for Engel to come out.

As Wood waits for Engel, the lights suddenly go down. Wood is expecting his tormentor but then Hey Boy Hey Girl by the Chemical Brothers fills the arena. The crowd starts cheering and dancing as neon green beams cross the arena.

Suddenly there is a blast of pyrotechnics and Anthony Grace appears on stage, with his head shaved and a clean cut look. The crowd cheer his arrival and he seems genuinely emotional at the reaction. He acknowledges the crowd as the party continues, before making his way down the aisle. Climbing the steel steps, he acknowledges the crowd once more and then climbs into the ring. He stares and then nods at Wood. He grabs a microphone as the song dies down but the crowd continue singing the lyrics. Grace smiles and nods his head.

Grace turns his attention to Wood and looks confused.

Grace: The first line I hear while waiting to appear backstage is a request to give you oral sex?

He raises his eyebrows and looks mockingly uncomfortable.

Grace: Whereas I'm going to have to decline Liam, you have got to be more careful with those kinda statements. Sooner or later someone is going to take you up on that offer.....and you will end up more confused than you usually are.

Grace shrugs as the crowd laughs.

Grace: Look, I haven't come here to pick a fight.....not yet anyway. And I totally understand your anger. You have a target and so have I. Its clear you want to start the new year with a bang. But as its obvious that are paths are going to cross during the match, it will be stupid of me not to at least mention our past.

Grace steps towards Wood.

Grace: I'm not going to offer my hand as I know you won't take it. But rest assured I respect you and what you have had to put up with. The fact is though, I don't just want to start 2024 with a bang that you hope to deliver. A party popper with Engels guts as streamers. No....I want to start it with a nuclear explosion. One that brings the ice age to 6CWF and kicks in new beginnings.

Grace paces the ring.

Grace: I'm in my forties Liam....I'm beyond my mid-life crises and staring at a sunny window approaching not to far away. But nearly dying means that I now don't fear death. Nor do I want to waste life. The fact is Robin Reborn is going to feel my wrath and then become extinct after this Oppeheimer event. He won't survive whats coming, he will simply be sent back to the swamp he crawled out of. Reborn won't reborn....he will vanish.

Grace turns to Wood.

Grace: But this guy? The one you see revitalised before you. Hell, his evolution is already under way. The Key to the Kingdom is a way in to new beginnings. If that Kingdom has a throne then you might as well measure me up for it now. I'm not messing around. I'm not here for the kicks. Anthony Grace is and means business. 2024 will be defunct and there will be a new date to follow. The 1st of January will be in the year 1 AD.......standing for the first year in Anthonys Deliverance.

Grace stares at Wood.

Grace: And believe me Liam when I say, from Born in Fire to all the matches I will have from that point on......Anthony Grace will ALWAYS deliver.

He drops the mic down and waits.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:45 pm

As Wood and Grace stand in the ring together the former world champion begins to pace once again, his eyes locked on Grace as he does

Wood:
Anthony, what I'm about to say next may not seem like a compliment but I promise you that it is...you really are a cockroach aren't you?

Wood smirks, some fans react poorly to this but Wood ignores the reaction and continues

Wood:
From losing your acting career, your wife and kids and almost dying...nothing can keep you down can it? In the space of about 2 weeks you've gone from looking like an aging rocker who was only seconds from being in an end of year remembrance video with Charles Kramer back to a vitalised superstar ready for his redemption.

Wood pauses, some fans cheer this and some, again, react poorly

Wood:
If I was cynical I'd say this was all an act and that Anthony Grace was using the death of someone else to try and get himself a little push...that would be rude though wouldn't it?

Wood's smirk drops for a second as he continues to respond

Wood:
The thing is though Anthony...although we've never been close I have known you now for a long time and I see the real you.

Not the A-List movie star
Not the goody two shoes wrestler who made brands blow a load in their panties
Not the failed husband or down and out crack head you crawled back here as...

...and not whatever this motivational quote in neon green is...

...the REAL you.

Wood begins to pace

Wood:
You see, the real you...it's a cockroach...the man who will do whatever it takes to survive, a man who will use ANY opportunity to get where he things he deserves to be. The man who will pretend to be something he isn't if he thinks it'll make him money or get him a title shot.

I saw through you when you did your best John Cena impression and I can see through the man stood in front of me right now.

Wood smirks at Grace as he continues

Wood:
So I apologise if I take this new character you're playing with a pinch of salt

A leopard can't change it's spots and I know you'll look to take me out at Born In Fire the moment you get a chance so you can cut the BS with me. At Born In Fire I only have one thing in mind though and it's not the title.

It's also not about playing a bit part in the Anthony Grace redemption arc that you seem so excited about.

Wood steps up to Grace

Wood:
So on New Years Eve please remember that I am not a formality and just because my main goal is hurting Engel Harlequin that doesn't mean I won't be there to ruin your big night as well.

Wood lowers the mic, the tension palpable as the two men look in to each others eyes.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:49 am

Grace looks at Wood and smiles.

Grace: Still the aggressive little go-getter I see. So much anger. So much venom.

He takes a deep breath.

Grace: Your words might be a tad on the strong side but you are completely right Liam. I'm not going to turn into a saint; in cutthroat business you have to have a ruthless streak. But I am going to be less of a sinner than I was. And wiser with it.

He backs away from Wood, calming things down.

Grace: But using the death of someone to get ahead? That's cold Liam. It was a combination of things that screwed my head on in a better direction. The past, as you reference so often, makes you the person you are. If you are accusing me of using my life experiences to better myself, then you are right. But one specific event? No.....

He looks around.

Grace: Look, I don't need your approval or your opinion Liam. You think what you want. You won't be the last person to judge me, and I get it. Sometimes you take your frustrations out on an easier target. But whether you believe me or not doesn't refute the inescapable fact....

He stares at Wood.

Grace: I'm a better athlete than you. I'm a better talker than you. I have more main event pull and ultimately I'm just better at this game than you will ever be.

Grace pauses to let his words sink in.

Grace: I can be a bible preaching goody two shoes. I can be a backstabbing Hollywood narcissist. I can be a white boy gangster with a love of gold. I can be a junkie rock star. I can be a guy on the path to redemption. I can play all these roles and the leopard will always get ahead. Spots, stripes, polka dots.....it doesn't matter.

He pauses again.

Grace: It's just how the world is.....some guys are born to be superstars. And some guys just can't cut it.

He smiles apologetically and lowers the mic.

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:32 pm

Wood takes a second, taking in Grace's words before responding himself

Wood:
You know Anthony, maybe I was wrong...

Wood pauses again, slowly pacing the ring as he continues to speak to Grace

Wood:
When I said that you were using Charles Kramer's death to get a push I think I misjudged you because you clearly are grieving. It's just a shame you seem to be stuck in the denial stage right now because what you just said made no sense in the slightest.

I wouldn't even say it's denial...I think at this level it's called delusion.

Wood smirks and continues to pace

Wood:
You're better than me?
I can't cut it?

You see, I bet when you practice that little speech in the mirror when you were half way through a coke binge it seemed like a killer line but it kind of falls flat when you try to tell a former world champion and multiple time main eventer that they can't quite cut it in the business...

...a few short months ago I was ending the career of Vincent Costello...
...a few weeks ago you were about to lose yours to a bottle of pills...

Wood stops pacing, his eyes still locked on Grace

Wood:
...don't run before you can walk, champ.

Wood lowers the mic

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:04 pm

Reilly laughs as Geoff lowers the microphone. He takes a second to look around at the fans chanting the name of his Born in Fire opponent.

DR: You talk about having these people backing you, Geoff, but where exactly has that gotten you? Has it gotten you any wins lately? You don't get to decide who the King of Europe rules over! These people belong to the King as long as they stand upon my European soil!

You have the balls to think you can really beat the King at Born in Fire? Quite simply you do not have the right to rule over Europe like Daniel Reilly does! You do not have the CV to be in such a position of power and to be quite frank, when it comes to a broken down, past his sell by date old timer or a man in the form of his life, then you can bet every dollar you own that there is only one who can stand before these people as their King and that is Daniel Reilly!

The fans begin to boo but Reilly remains unfazed.

DR: Daniel Reilly is going to leave now because as a Champion, the King has duties he needs to attend too. Now Geoff, you can go back to your dark rooms and talking about how you are going to do this and how you're going to do that but let it be known that when your match with the King is over, you will be lay on your back as you hear the words echo throughout this arena: 'AND STILL .. your 6CWF European Champion, Daniel Reilly!'

Geoff, at Born in Fire, the King finally puts your old ass to sleep and the name 'Geoff Steel' will be nothing more then a memory of your so called people! The King will see you the 31st, b*tch!

'Broken Dreams' begins to play as Reilly holds the European Title up high before he and Oliver Keane exit the ring and begin to make their way up the ramp. Halfway up the ramp, Reilly ushers for his music to stop.

DR: And one last thing, you people may boo the King but you will forever regret not respecting your King of Europe when you had the chance! After Born in Fire, the King is gone and his European Championship is coming with him!

Reilly beckons the cameraman closer to him as he speaks directly into the camera.

DR: The King is unsure of who runs this place anymore because it seems someone new is in charge every week, but whoever the man in charge this week is, if you want your European Champion and this Title to remain, you better prove to him you deserve him. Times ticking, the King will wait no more.

Keane laughs as Reilly waves 'bye bye' to the camera with a smirk upon his face. 'Broken Dreams' starts to play again as Reilly and Keane continue up the ramp. As Reilly reaches the top, he turns to once more look at Geoff in the ring, and raises the European Championship high. Geoff gestures towards his waist that he will be the new Champion as both wrestlers stare each other down as the camera fades to black.

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DarrenJS Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:29 pm

x12x wrote:
Wood takes a second, taking in Grace's words before responding himself

Wood:
You know Anthony, maybe I was wrong...

Wood pauses again, slowly pacing the ring as he continues to speak to Grace

Wood:
When I said that you were using Charles Kramer's death to get a push I think I misjudged you because you clearly are grieving. It's just a shame you seem to be stuck in the denial stage right now because what you just said made no sense in the slightest.

I wouldn't even say it's denial...I think at this level it's called delusion.

Wood smirks and continues to pace

Wood:
You're better than me?
I can't cut it?

You see, I bet when you practice that little speech in the mirror when you were half way through a coke binge it seemed like a killer line but it kind of falls flat when you try to tell a former world champion and multiple time main eventer that they can't quite cut it in the business...

...a few short months ago I was ending the career of Vincent Costello...
...a few weeks ago you were about to lose yours to a bottle of pills...

Wood stops pacing, his eyes still locked on Grace

Wood:
...don't run before you can walk, champ.

Wood lowers the mic

Grace smiles.

Grace: Yes I truly believe I'm better than you. I'm also a former world champion. I'm also a multiple time main eventer. Don't downgrade me as you search the history books for your greatest hits.

He smiles again.

Grace: it's simple Liam. You ask these fans or anyone backstage if you are the favourite to win at Born In Fire, and they will say no. Its no disrespect, it's facts. You just don't give the aura of someone who is unbeatable. And yeah, maybe I am shooting to the stars a bit.....but I don't see any point holding back.

He stares at Wood.

Grace: You say don't run....I say why not?

Grace walks to the other side of the ring.

Grace: I've lived my life going 100mph. Crashing and burning has become second nature as you mention. But it doesn't mean I'm afraid to go behind that wheel again and break records. I never walk, as people pass you by........

He stares at Wood.

Grace: I know I can beat you Liam. I know I can beat anyone here. Just don't mistake my confidence for complacency. I merely just don't have time to draw up a list of credentials for you. Whatever the event. Whatever the match. Whomever the opponent. I'm going to make 2024 my year. And you are just going to have to watch as I pass you by and make it happen

DarrenJS

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:10 am

Wood raises an eye brow at Grace before responding

Wood:
Grace, you can 'truly believe' whatever you want...you can wish on every star and put it on a letter to Santa...

...doesn't mean it's true.

Wood walks slowly around the ring

Wood:
I know you said you were getting clean but this level of delusion is impressive, it really is...you sure you didn't do a line just before coming out?

Wood laughs to himself before turning back to Grace

Wood:
All jokes aside though Anthony...one thing you said caught my attention. You claimed that I was searching the history books for my greatest hits but the last thing I mentioned was ending the career of Vincent Costello...

...that's not old news, that's very damn recent...that happened since the rebirth of this company. You can say I'm not the favourite to win but are you? Since we opened our doors again what have you actually achieved in the ring? You can talk about odds or claiming people don't sell merch but what have you actually achieved as wrestler?

Am I expected to believe that just because you shaved off your receding hairline and promised to never be naughty again that you're the favourite? You nearly died a few weeks ago and now you're meant to be seen as the favourite in a hellacious match with some of the best wrestlers this company has to offer?

Which of your yes men is telling you this sh¡t? I'd say I want what they're smoking but it's gotta be crack

Wood smirks again

Wood:
Actually I lied, there was another thing you said that's stuck with me...it was the way you claimed I tried to downgrade you when I mentioned my achievements...

...very insecure Anthony.

Wood shakes his head at Grace mockingly

Wood:
You see, you claimed you don't need my approval but if that was true, why did you come out here looking for my attention? Why get upset when I talk about my achievements?

You've been a world champion too? Cool...so you get what it takes to achieve that right...you get the blood, the sweat and the tears guys like us had to shed just to get that chance...

...yet you look at someone who has been at the top of the mountain and beat the best and claim I can't cut it?

Wood laughs

Wood:
and THAT is why I see right through you...you're so lost in this delusion that you can't focus on the people you're heading in to Born In Fire with. In your head this is just another movie and the script has your redemption written all over it.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
Newsflash Anthony...real life doesn't always work like that

The hero doesn't always get redemption...
...he doesn't always get the girl...
...he doesn't always get the win.

2024 is your year?
Yeah...you and every other person on Facebook.

Wood lowers the mic, brushing past Grace and climbing out of the ring, smirking as he does. The fans seem mixed in their reaction to him with some of the fans cheering for him and some booing. Wood continues to head towards the exit, leaving Grace in the ring.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:55 pm

*Cody Walker is standing backstage at Wembley Stadium alongside Clarissa. Cody is dressed in an illuminous orange singlet with a matching bandana.

Clarissa: Cody.....December 31st you make your Born in Fire debut....Hardcore Hell with seven other superstars to determine the Key to the Kingdom Champion....this is a massive stage, this is a massive opportunity, which I'm sure you are more than aware....are you as ready as you possibly can be stepping into such a dangerous environment? And what would it mean to you to win this match and put yourself within touching distance of a world championship opportunity?

Cody: I mean I think that bit speaks for itself....we all get in this game and dream of being a world champion...we all have aspirations of seeing our name up in lights and holding that big gold over our heads whilst the fans chant our name....and I do have that chance, only six months into my 6CWF career and I could put myself in position to start 2024 as frontrunner to the world titles...

As for being ready? Is it possible?

*Cody's smile falters a little

Cody: Look everyone knows I don't really do fear, I've made a name for myself already by doing crazy things and showing very little respect for my own body....this match presents the opportunity from start to finish to do a whole load of crazy, to put my body on the line and rack up a highlight reel of jaw-dropping moments...

But look at the line-up....a who's who of pro wrestling elite....from technical excellence to barbaric warlords....and you add them into the mix of of this match, a match designed to maim and destroy....and that's why I ask if you can be ready?

Because I'm physically ready, I am as close to 100% as I possibly can be, I feel in a good place mentally...I have no doubts I can enter this match at Born in Fire and put on a show...but I cannot account for those seven other superstars, I cannot account for what they are thinking or what they may do....this is the business end of the industry and these guys are hungry, they are vicious and vindictive...they will be willing to do whatever it takes to win....and I don't think you can prepare for that, I don't think you ever truly be ready for what may happen...

Clarissa: Have you seen any tape of previous Hardcore Hell matches?

Cody: As I have said before I am a massive wrestling fan.....I grew up watching 6CW and 6WF and I remember the first ever "Hardcore Hell" match....Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon causing utter mayhem, the level of violence and bloodshed was unlike anything seen before.....

So yeah I know the kind of things that could and probably will happen in this match....I know the risks, I know the danger....I know that entering this match potentially shaves years off of my career....I am going to feel pain and suffering unlike anything I have ever felt before....

But I also know the rewards....Born in Fire is a historic stage and this is my chance to etch my name in the annals of time....A performance for the ages can potentially have name in the same sentence and breath as the Hobo TAW Title win at Born in Fire II.....The Church of Hero beating ReGenesis.....JJ Johnson defeating Cassius Zhi...

Clarissa: You certainly do know your history...

*Cody blushes at this

Clarissa: You have already alluded to the fact that you have become known as a daredevil, willing to do things that others won't.....do you have anything in particular planned for this match?

Cody: Now that would be telling....but no, Clarissa, it's not about a pre-plan, often these moments just take over in my brain out of nowhere....the urge to do something crazy, to give the fans what they paid for....capturing the hearts and the imagination of the young fans who dream of one day being in my position....just the same way I did growing up.....

The Hardcore Hell structure definitely presents opportunities to do the unthinkable....to do, quite possibly, the most insane stunts of my career thus far...

But what if, Clarissa, just what if the craziest thing I do inside the Hardcore Hell structure at Born in Fire....is win!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:49 pm

[Our stage is set for a 6CWF exclusive, live from an empty Wembely stadium. The camera pans around the stadium as the deafening silence of Wembley stadium enveloped the colossal space, yet amidst the vacant rows and the empty ring sits a solitary figure on a black metalic chair. The self proclaimed, Daddy of 6CWF and the leader of Genesis, Eddy Kent, the reigning 6WF undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, bathing in his championship glory, the coveted belt resting over his shoulder, he occupies the center of the ring, a lone figure in the grandeur of Born in Fire's hallowed grounds. The Born in Fire logo hung proudly in the rafters, a silent witness to the aura and presence that Eddy exudes. Kent is wearing poison green tracksuit nike bottoms, green and black nike shoes and his exclusive 6CWF Daddy is home shirt. The daddy is home line is in the same poisonous green as Genesis on the black fabric. As he sat there, an enigmatic presence amid the vast emptiness, the atmosphere crackled with anticipation, as if waiting for the world to converge upon this stage and bear witness to the intensity that Eddy Kent is ready to unleash. The camera zooms in on Kent as he sits stoically, staring into the camera before Kent scratches his cheek and purses his lips before he raises the microphone to his lips to speak.]

Kent: On the eve of Born in Fire eleven, the biggest event in this company's history and arguably the biggest main event in it's history, Dicey Reilly vs Eddy Kent.. I thought we were going to get a new Dicey. A new Dicey that was going to be the biggest threat to my era of Genesis. But... I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed in you, Dicey Reilly, a pound shop Lex Hart was it you called me... making jokes about genitalia, making jokes about drinking, making jokes about me. Talking about beating me at Born in Fire, come on Dicey... hit me with something original, cut me, hit me with some good stuff Dicey.

Kent: Dicey, you might think you don't need to prove yourself to me. All you think is that all you need to pin me 1,2..3. You think that taking this 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship from me and making you a four time champion and that would make you one of the most decorated 6CWF wrestlers of all time and you are right. This match and this moment would make history. It would break social media, it would be breaking news all over the world, Ireland would have a week long party which you would be leading!

[Kent shrugs and a evil glint crosses his eyes and a sinister smile crosses his lips. Kent then continues to speak into the camera.]

Kent: Dicey, you think you're here in the main event to become a four time world champion and maybe your ego thinks you're here to put an end to Genesis once again. The superhero everyone loves! but in reality, Dicey... this main event is all about me and my Genesis. You think you're going to stop the Proving Grounds papa, the daddy of 6CWF, the leader of Genesis and the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion?! Dicey, you and I couldn't be any more different.

Kent: I'm not like you Dicey, I don't trash my opponents with low brow humor. I don't throw myself through glass or throw my oppponents through tables. I don't carry a barbed wire bat called Betsy and mutilate my opponents. I don't consume beer and I don't make myself out to be a superhero like you Dicey. But you know what, Dicey, I respect you Dicey. I respect you. Yeah I do things differently, Dicey, but I respect you. Reilly vs Kent is compelling storytelling and that's what we do Dicey, we tell a story to the 6CWF universe. You're Dicey Reilly after all!

Kent: Arguably one of the greatest of all time! How many years has it been Dicey? over a decade? it must be? underappreciated, put some respect on this mans name! arena's all over the world have been sold out because of you Dicey. All the aisles you have walked down into this ring, all around the world with your legion of fans. They all love Dicey Reilly! You've done things that nobody else has done before. On the cusp of becoming a four time world champion, nobody else can say that, it's incredible Dicey!

Kent: You're one of the best, mount rushmore of 6CWF. You have taken every acolade there is! but you know what, Dicey, I'm proud to say I can beat Dicey Reilly. That's how good you are. You're good enough to juggle everything life throws at you and still be the first in the building and last to leave. For goodness sake, we don't have enough time to go through all your achievements in this company. You're good, Dicey... your career says it, it's all academic. It's all there to see...

Kent: You're good enough to talk to anyone in this business. You're still good enough to main event Born in Fire with the Proving Grounds Papa, the daddy of 6CWF... well, you're even good enough to win the 6CW championship. But you're not good enough to win the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship from Eddy Kent. Dicey, a decade of crude humour and historic wins might be good enough for you. But it isn't good enough for Eddy Kent. Dicey let me be clear... at Born in Fire, I'm going to smash you. I'm going to pack you into a coffin and send you back to Ireland in little pieces.

Kent: Your family is going to have to try and piece you back together when your broken self is shipped back to Ireland. But I want you to savour this, Dicey, I want you to savour this. I want your legion of fans who cheer "Dicey is going to get you" to savour this...Because this could be the last time, the last shot Dicey Reilly gets at being in the biggest main event of his life at Born in Fire. So take this home Dicey..savour every second because your daddy and the head of Genesis is going to send you back to Ireland in a coffin. Your one last shot Dicey and you gotta do it right...

Kent: Your legion of fans have to understand, they're chanting for a coward. He's in the main event against THE main event because your daddy has destroyed the rest. Dicey, you have the audacity to look down your nose at me? now lets be honest here, Dicey... you already know who the greatest of all time is and it is not you. I'm sophisticated, Dicey, the old Genesis didn't handle you... but I'm going to handle you in the way you should of been handled all those years ago.

Kent: Dicey... You should be proud. You should be proud of everything you have done. But you're living in daddy's world now... the era of perfection and you are only relevant because i keep you relevant. I'm already on the path of overtaking everything you have achieved in this business and Dicey Reilly, you're not going to stop me. Because this is MY time. At Born in Fire, you should be blessed to share my ring because I'm letting you. At born in Fire, I'm going to finish your story so my Genesis can evolve and surpass everything you have achieved Dicey Reilly... because I am levels above.

[Kent stands up and locks eyes into the camera, his blue eyes almost piercing it. Kent then looks at the Born in Fire logo hanging in the rafters with a confident and sinister smile. Kent makes his way to the turnbuckle as the camera follows him and he scales to the top and looks into the sign with vigour and focus. The scene ends with Kent pointing at the Born in Fire logo with a sinister grin and yelling "Daddy is going to get you" as the scene fades to black.]

Bentyf1

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:12 pm

*Tyler Roth is sitting on a chair in the locker-rooms of Wembley Stadium. He is wrapping his huge hands whilst his black MMA gloves sit on the table next to him. Roth looks up at the camera and scoffs.

Roth: Come for the big scoop? The big talk before Born in Fire? Perhaps some inner monologue about why I did what I did and turned on Scott Harris...some reasoning for joining Genesis and shocking everyone...

The thing is there is no big secret and I have been incredibly clear from the get go as to why I did what I did...

I am a warrior.....a fighting man, born, bred and designed to seek and destroy....a prizefighter...and I am either searching for accolades and titles or I am competing for the biggest purses and paydays on offer...there is no shades of grey here, it is black and white....don't try and blame me if you are too stupid to understand that...

*Roth cracks his knuckles and hands now as he checks on the solidity of his wraps

Roth: Scott Harris was a training partner, not the first and not the last....yeah we got along, again there's no dispute or grand conspiracy there...but Eddy Kent and Genesis came to me and they put money on the table....more money than I was set to make this year from my 6CWF contract...money is a great motivator for a prizefighter like me and in this game you need to realise that when retirement comes, and it could come at any moment, it isn't friends who will keep you comfortable and safe....it's money, it's security...

When I walk away from combat sports it'll be my bank account that allows me to live the life I want....not my friendship with Scott.....he can take that personally, he can take that however the (beep) he wants but I don't really care.....Genesis offered me a way forward and I took it without hesitation, not a single regret has crossed my mind since...

*Roth reaches for his first glove now

Roth: Scott thinks I took his dream away and I probably did but he needs to get over it, get over himself.....because I have offered him his chance for redemption, offered him his chance for revenge...he gets to compete against me at Born in Fire in front of 80,000 plus fans.....this is the opportunity of a lifetime and he will share the stage with one of the greatest combat sports athletes in history.....that's money, that's prestige, that's honour...

And Harris can be motivated by his thirst to right wrongs and his desire to get even, that's his bag, every athlete and every fighter is different....but what he needs to remember on the night is that this is a fight and at any moment it could go very wrong for him, very wrong indeed...

My resume speaks for itself....there is a reason 6CWF only allow me to compete on limited occasions throughout the year....because when I step in the ring I hurt people badly, I draw numbers, I make bank and I walk away...I have no filter, I have no on and off switch....the bell rings and whoever is unfortunate enough to be standing across the ring from me is going to have to walk through hell itself in order to survive...

We've trained together, Scott, but this is no training session....there is no holding back, there is no leaving it in the tank....I know you believe that you "know me inside out" but the truth is you have no idea....in that ring I am a beast, a deadly monster, and ripping your head off of your shoulders and watching you bleed out all over the canvass won't make me hesitate....I want to hurt you, Scott....I want to break every bone in your body.....and not because it is personal, on my level it isn't, but because that is exactly what I am paid to do...

6CWF pay me to be the best.....and Eddy Kent & Genesis pay me to remove obstacles from their path....so at Born in Fire I am being paid twice to destroy you and that is exactly what I am going to do...you can come out and say your bit, you can retort to my words, you can hype this up as much as you like....but it means nothing and it changes nothing...

December 31st I am walking into Born in Fire with one goal in mind and that goal is to rip you limb from limb.....now I know during our training sessions that you always wondered what would happen if we ever fought one on one.....well in one week the wondering stops....and you will get all the answers you have ever wanted....unfortunately, for you, they won't be answers that you like...

This is it Scott, the end of the line.....this really is just business for me....bad news for you is, my business is the hurt business!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:55 pm

x12x wrote:
Wood raises an eye brow at Grace before responding

Wood:
Grace, you can 'truly believe' whatever you want...you can wish on every star and put it on a letter to Santa...

...doesn't mean it's true.

Wood walks slowly around the ring

Wood:
I know you said you were getting clean but this level of delusion is impressive, it really is...you sure you didn't do a line just before coming out?

Wood laughs to himself before turning back to Grace

Wood:
All jokes aside though Anthony...one thing you said caught my attention. You claimed that I was searching the history books for my greatest hits but the last thing I mentioned was ending the career of Vincent Costello...

...that's not old news, that's very damn recent...that happened since the rebirth of this company. You can say I'm not the favourite to win but are you? Since we opened our doors again what have you actually achieved in the ring? You can talk about odds or claiming people don't sell merch but what have you actually achieved as wrestler?

Am I expected to believe that just because you shaved off your receding hairline and promised to never be naughty again that you're the favourite? You nearly died a few weeks ago and now you're meant to be seen as the favourite in a hellacious match with some of the best wrestlers this company has to offer?

Which of your yes men is telling you this sh¡t? I'd say I want what they're smoking but it's gotta be crack

Wood smirks again

Wood:
Actually I lied, there was another thing you said that's stuck with me...it was the way you claimed I tried to downgrade you when I mentioned my achievements...

...very insecure Anthony.

Wood shakes his head at Grace mockingly

Wood:
You see, you claimed you don't need my approval but if that was true, why did you come out here looking for my attention? Why get upset when I talk about my achievements?

You've been a world champion too? Cool...so you get what it takes to achieve that right...you get the blood, the sweat and the tears guys like us had to shed just to get that chance...

...yet you look at someone who has been at the top of the mountain and beat the best and claim I can't cut it?

Wood laughs

Wood:
and THAT is why I see right through you...you're so lost in this delusion that you can't focus on the people you're heading in to Born In Fire with. In your head this is just another movie and the script has your redemption written all over it.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
Newsflash Anthony...real life doesn't always work like that

The hero doesn't always get redemption...
...he doesn't always get the girl...
...he doesn't always get the win.

2024 is your year?
Yeah...you and every other person on Facebook.

Wood lowers the mic, brushing past Grace and climbing out of the ring, smirking as he does. The fans seem mixed in their reaction to him with some of the fans cheering for him and some booing. Wood continues to head towards the exit, leaving Grace in the ring.

As Liam Wood walks up the ramp the lights go out one by one. The Tron whirs into life as the beginning of "Bury a friend" plays eerily around the arena. The silouhette of a figure sat in a chair shrouded in mist back lit by a spotlight. The lighting changes as a feminine hand is placed on the figures shoulder. The slouched figure seemingly comes to life, his head lifts to reveal the sickening grimace of Engel Harlequin

EH: We were all born in fire, hehehe, fire Liam Wood, that you thought you could control. Oh my poor little Prometheus. Every step you have taken, every moment you thought was yours has been orchestrated to open your eyes. Hehehe, you are lying to yourself Liam

The feminine hand caresses Engels shoulder, and Engel reciprocates by nuzzling his cheek against it

EH: and now we fight, for the Key to the kingdom. But what is a king without his crown? What is a king when his throne is built on a foundation of lies? Liam you dismiss me even now, after all of the fun we have had, I am your ghost of Christmas past present and future, you need me, your very existence relies on my menace.

Engel begins to laugh manically rocking his head back as the hand grips tight on his shoulder. He stops suddenly, a crazed look in his eyes

EH: We were all born in fire, but on Sunday only one man ascends this throne with the Key to the kingdom, the rest of you...will turn to Ash

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:38 am

There's a hush in the arena as 'Bodies' suddenly starts through the speakers and smoke and fire engulf the stage. Through this, walks Blue Dragon. He's wearing a suit and he looks happy. He strolls down to the ring, smiling at some terrified fans while others boo him, but a small contingent seem to be cheering and reaching out to him. He reaches over the front few rows and fist bumps those who he can reach.

BD seems in an uncharacteristic, good mood. Worrying enough, no threats to the crowd, no pushing security out of the way. He walks to the ring peacefully before asking for a mic and sitting up on a turnbuckle...

BD:
A few weeks ago.. I secured not only myself, but Seven other men, a place at Born In Fire. Some may say that these men have proven their worth in this ring, and for the most part you may be right, but it was me who's been talking about power and the power that a championship brings in 6CWF... Now the management, JJ and all his clowns in VIP have decided to bring back the 'Key to the Kingdom Championship' the one Championship here that gives you that power. 

BD Soaks in the cheers from the crowd, though they're meant for JJ and the return of the championship. He mockingly holds his arms out as if inviting more, which swiftly become boo's as the crowd catches onto his mocking. 

BD:
Funny isn't it? How once I got a call from JJ, offering me just this. The Keys to the Kingdom of 6CWF. A seat at the table and power over this company. Then that offer was snatched away, like a greedy child he decided to take it for himself, he wanted the spotlight, and now look what he has? That spotlight comes with attention from the likes of Clarke James, it comes with the target on his back and men like Robin Reborn trying to make a name off him. He's lost friends because of his greed and he's now on the back foot to a man that's not scared to do what it takes to get what he wants. Of course I'm speaking about Clarke James and the Fallen.. I'm speaking about those willing to take from JJ and from 6CWF... But most of all, I'm talking about me! Blue Dragon!

The crowd once again hail the man with Boo's and some even start to shout abuse at him as he once again speaks it up and the odd cheer can be heard as he smirks to himself, happy to hear there's some that appreciate him

BD:
Last week at Proving Grounds you saw me fight multiple men, you saw me destroy multiple men. Most of all, you saw how much I enjoyed it, you see I grew up fighting. I was the child of a monster, a criminal, which is fine. But most of all he was a bully, he beat my mum, he beat my brother (crowd pop big) and he beat me. Till it all came to a crashing stop one day he pushed me too far. He was the first victim of this 'Blue Dragon' that stands before you. From that day, before my father's blood had even been washed from my hands I was fighting everyone and everything I could to prove that no one, and nothing, will ever control me! I ended up alone, with no one to call family and no one the call a friend and I've lived most of my life that way, yes I may have associates and yes I do have my 'business contacts' but I know, when push comes to shove, when the sh*t hits the fan, the only one I can trust is.. me. 

Blue Dragon steps down from the corner and he looks around the arena. He starts to look around at the fans and he points one out

BD: 
You?! Who can you trust?

The man looks around totally confused 

BD: 
Who is the one person you can trust? Who Can you trust?!

The man points to himself and BD nods in agreement. The man in the crowd seems pleased with himself, before slowly realising the sad nature of the fact.

BD:
That's right. Your all the same, the one person anyone can trust is themselves. Not their wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend. Not their parents, their kids. Not their family or friends. Not there co-workers or their boss... No the only person anyone can ever rely on is themself. This is the mindset I've lived my life with, it's an old adage but it's true.. DTA.. Don't Trust Anyone.. and it's right. I am the only one who can make things happen in my life, just like your the only one who can make it happen in yours, and the sad thing is, most of you are too weak to ever realise it.

A mixed reaction again from the crowd as most still seem offended by Blue Dragons account of their abilities. Blue Dragon smiles and motions a belt around his waist..

BD: 
I can picture it now... I'm the one who, can, and will, make it happen. I'll destroy the other men in that match, I'll rip them limb from limb, I have so much to use to my advantage, I'm a monster with no rules, with no constraints holding me back and god knows, I'm capable of some f*cked up sh*t when I'm left without a leash. I'll break bodies, I'll render flesh from bone and I'll break spirits. And I'll enjoy it all more than I should. In that environment, with steel, with weapons and with whatever I can think of to hurt my opponents, I'm lost, spoilt for choice, but when all is said and done, at the end of the night, I will be the one walking out of that ring. Everyone else will have to be taken out by medics or hopefully a coroner.

Dragon looks down at his hands and smiles. He seems distracted for a minute and laughs to himself, like he's imagining what he has planned. A serious look unravels itself, his face, his eyes narrow and his teeth clench together as. He lifts his hands onto his head and he takes a deep breath. The crowd seem to go quiet as Blue Dragons breaths become heavier. His shoulders are rising and falling as he looks straight up to the lights and he lets out a primal roar. His eyes are wide and he looks to regained his confidence...

BD: 
Hardcore Hell..... my match, I'm the only man in history to have competed in Every single Hardcore Hell mat h in history. I mean for f*ck sake, the match was created by my lunatic brother as a way to beat me, to end me. And now look I'm heading into the third ever Hardcore Hell match, that structure is almost like a home away from home for me now. It's an godly combination of steel and glass, there isn't one part of that structure that doesn't hurt you, and in the right hands can't end your career or more, your life. And you know what?! I look forward to being back in there. It's a Prison to some, it's Hell to most, but I'm at home in Hell, because that's where I'm at my best and my most dangerous.

As Blue Dragon speaks, images of the structure are flashed on the screen, the steel chain, the Stella walls and the glass walls around the sides. The images are highlighted by images from previous matches. Mainly of Blue Dragon being punished I. The previous matches, showing just how dangerous and outright deadly the match can be. The image of the Key to the Kingdom Championship freezes on the screen and we cut back to the arena where we can see Blue Dragon staring at the big screen, the image of the belt fades and his attention is back on the mic. 

BD:
Weather you want to Hate me, or Love me. If you respect my honesty or if you fear my ruthlessness, then there's one thing you've got to admit... The thought of me, Blue Dragon, walking around here with the Key to the Kingdom, the idea of a beast like me, capable of the most brutal and cold blooded actions, capable of ending anyone who gets in my way.. the idea of that demon, that Dragon, walking around here with the freedom to reach to the top of the card and to grab the world champion around the throat and to end him, and take the gold... Any time I see fit. The thought of Blue Dragon, brutalising and dominating his way to the top, with an open door for me to just walk in and put my feet up on the table of 6CWF... THAT... is a thing to behold.

Dragon looks fired up and confident now as more of the fans who have quietly cheered him on are starting to be more vocal and there's an audible split in the room between cheers and boo's

BD:
And it all starts at Born In Fire, I will hold the Key to the Kingdom Championship, I will control my own opportunity at the title and I will hold, ALL OF THAT above the heads of JJ Johnson and Every single one of the wrestlers in the back... I will stand above you all, your bodies as my throne and your blood as a foot mat beneath me. I will sit proudly, my head held high with pride and behind me you will see 6CWF Burn....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:43 pm

We join a 6CWF house show at the Copperbox, a sold out crowd are clapping along to two young up and comers who are putting on a show in the ring

RJ: You know, we may be just a few days out from one of the biggest shows of the year, but for me, I love shows like these

JT: I know what you mean, these two have torn strips off each other. The future of this company looks very very bright

The crowd cheer wildly as one of the stars hooks his opponents arms over the ropes and starts raining down shots to the exposed their chest (a la Sheamus) as the crowd count along. After which he drags him back inside the ring and hits a Razors Edge move for the pinfall much to the delight of the crowd

JT: What the hell is this?

The fans suddenly start to boo loudly as ‘Limelight’ blasts out of the speakers and gazzy makes his way out

RJ: he has no right to be out here

Gazzy slowly makes his way down to the ring and grabs a mic from ringside and climbs inside the ring. He slowly claps in the direction of the victorious rookie who is unsure of what to do

G: ladies and gentleman, lets give it up to our winner

Gazzy extends his hand in congratulations only to kick the rook in the gut pulling him into a Deep Impact as the crowd boo. Gazzy looks pleased with his work as he looks around at the fans baying for his blood

G: In four days…..

Gazzy is cut off by the sheer volume of the boos from crowd. He waits for them to subside

G: In four days….

The boos increase again only louder somehow

RJ: You wouldn’t believe this was the same gazzy that was beloved by fans the world over. Listen to these jeers

G: WHEN I HAVE A MICROPHONE IN MY HAND, YOU SLOBS WILL SHUT UP AND OPEN YOUR EARHOLES AND LISTEN TO EVERY GODDAMN WORD I HAVE TO SAY

More boos

RJ: Who’d have thought that wouldn’t win them over

G: Seriously….how am I the bad guy in all of this? A man puts himself in the middle of a married couple but the husband is the villain when he puts said man in his place? I mean put yourself in my position, although I suppose looking out across the sea of overweight, disgusting, BO ridden human garbage I see in the crowd I guess none of you would know what I’m talking about having clearly never felt the touch of the opposite sex

As I was saying, in four days, Uryu will walk in to a 6CWF ring as your world champion for the last time. At Born In Fire I intend to take out the last 18 months of pain and anguish on your beloved champion until he begs me to pin his shoulders to the mat and put him out of his misery.

You say I deceived you. There was no deceit. We were never friends. I stood by your side because its what my wife wanted me to do and when I look back it was pathetic. I love my wife, I thought I would do anything for her, but when what she wants is for me to turn a blind eye to the very person responsible for causing me the worst 18 months of my life then I just can’t do that. I snapped, I tried oh so hard not to, but every time I looked at Uryus stupid face all I could see was him telling Christy he loved her and polluting her mind against me. Every time he spoke with her it made it more difficult for me and her to reconcile our differences. He’s lucky it took me until now to man up because otherwise he would have lost that title a long long time ago

The crowd continue to boo gazzy’s words

G: Its ironic that you say you have to be the man who does the right thing….where was that man when he was hitting on a married woman? You are the bad guy in this story, not me. I don’t care if these half wits in the audience can’t get that through their thick skulls

I’m happy to hear that you’re prepared for a war, because you need to be. The beating I put on you when I finally saw the light and took you out at Destiny is merely an appetiser, an amuse-bouche to the main course that is the systematic destruction I have planned for you New Years Eve. You’re going to hurt, you’re going to bleed, you’re going to beg for me to stop before the end. You almost took from me what I cherish the most, at Born In Fire I do the same to you, only I take that title from around your waist

The rookie from earlier is stirring after the Deep Impact as gazzy mounts him and starts to unleash a barrage of right hands as the rook can only try and cover up. The crowd boo

RJ: We need damn security out here, this kid is defenceless

JT: WE DON’T NEED SECURITY

The crowd jump to their feet as the figure of Uryu Ishida runs down to ringside. Gazzy gets to his feet in preparation to welcome the champion. Ishida slides in the ring and makes a bee-line for gazzy who quickly exits the ring not wanting anything to do with the champ

Ishida motions for gazzy to get in the ring and even opens the ropes up for him to climb in but gazzy waves him off and backs up the ramps shouting ‘four more days’ back toward the ring. As gazzy reaches the stage, Ishida turns to check on the rookie

gazzyD

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:27 pm

Uryu quietly checks on the rookies and shakes his head, saying a few quiet words to each of them. He's handed a mic and sighs into it.

UI: I apologise for coming out here. I was supposed to stay in the back and give advice to both these outstanding athletes. Guys you can look forward to seeing in the future...

Uryu looks a little vacant as he leans on the ropes closest to the stage.

UI: Gazzy do you think I took her away from you? Eighteen months ago Christy James saw my online ramblings and contacted me. She saw how lost I was and lit a fire under my arse, got me training and improving. I grew concerned when I saw she was distracted in our conversations and virtual training sessions. So like a human being I asked what was wrong. When I heard the answer I told her I was there for her. You kept fobbing me off with excuses when I wanted to speak to you. So I couldnt exactly get your side of it. So I respected her wishes when she told me to stop contacting you, telling me you had seperated. Yet, admittedly I had feelings for her, more than friendly ones, they were genuine but thinking upon them now...maybe they were reinforced by something.

Uryu starts to slowly pace around the ring.

UI: I have always lived by a code, do what you think is right. Maybe when I admitted my feelings for her in the restaurant I was trying to help her get away from what she already saw was coming. Christy might have seen what was building up and thought she could handle it. I'm not saying she couldn't but I don't think either of us saw demented goblin Edward Plague entering the picture. He amplified what was already there and made things worse than they should have been. As soon as that video went up, I stepped back and resigned myself to being her friend. You could have come to me at any point and told me to stay away...oh wait, YOU DID! As soon as I explained myself in the ring you told me to and I did out of respect. I left you to deal with Plague, unaware he was simply playing with you...then came Destiny, Time had passed and we were mending fences. We were gelling and understanding. Then you took a music box to my brain and blamed me for everything going wrong.

Uryu stops and stares at Gazzy on the stage.

UI: I made a mistake and owned up to it. You could have beaten me up backstage and I likely would have taken it without fighting back. Yet what you did at Destiny was a mistake. You stopped when you shouldn't have. You allowed me to get back up. Our friendship is now clearly out the window and you think I will go easy on you? Every challenger has brought ambushes, mental manipulation and left me bleeding and battered. They kept forcing me to become better and push myself further. You think after that inferno match theres any rust left? I am going to fight you at near my absolute best in four days and I don't plan on making the same mistake you made. I don't plan on stopping until you are done!

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:10 am

Dicey is seen sitting up in the empty Wembley stadium watching Kent give his speech out into the 6CWF Universe. He smiles to himself, takes a deep breath and takes in the massive stadium before standing. He waits until Kent has finished before raising his arm and all the arena lights come on startling Kent who is still sat in his chair.

Dicey: Oh don’t get up Ed, I wouldn’t want the Daddy of 6CWF to break a hip before our big night. See I can be dramatic too (Dicey drops his arm and all the lights bar a spotlight on him and Kent remain). You grease enough palms and you really do get what you want.
Who gave you the title of Daddy anyway? Is it a Genesis thing, did Lex bestow it onto his favorite son before he walked out on you or was it something you cooked up in that self-important mind of yours? Either way it’s pretty creepy and sad if you ask me.

Dicey walks a few more rows down towards Kent

Dicey: Some stadium this, I can already feel the electricity building. The building knows what is coming, it knows the fans will be here in their thousands and just like us it feeds off it. It’s all here if you know how to tap into it. I like to do this before big events, just sit and take it in. Prepare for the days to come. It’s all coming to a head in a short few days Ed. Everything is building to a crescendo. When I returned did I think I would be co-main eventing the biggest show of the year for one of the biggest titles in the game….I’d be lying if I said I did. I came back to do a job and I did it. All of this is a bonus, all of this is what I was born to do really.

I have main evented a lot of big shows and all important in their own way, all at different points in my career and for different reasons but this feels different. This is defining for me personally, win or lose I am here when most thought when I returned I wouldn’t be or even still in the building. I am here and I am here on my own merits. I don’t have anyone backing me Ed, nobody, never have. Everyone I clung to walked away to be what they needed to be and I can’t hold that against them. Diesel, Jack, Sally all walked away from this life and onto something better because this isn’t a life this is an existence.

All of this is a fantasy world that we have built to boost our egos, it’s an addiction that many won’t get or want. We put ourselves through hell and for what? A chance to wear a shiny belt and a slap on the back from strangers. But I wouldn’t change that for the world. I tried to be normal, to pass on what I have learned but the new generation don’t want to learn, to pay their dues. They want everything handed to them on a plate, they don’t want to do the work. Go through the pain and sacrifice we have to just be here in this stadium.

Dicey opens his arms and walk a few more rows

Dicey: Marty wanted the old Dicey, you wanted a new Dicey but I am just Dicey. I can’t be anything else and I refuse to be anything else. I will walk down that entrance ramp, look you straight in the eyes and do everything I can to take that belt from around your waist and as a bonus I will kill your little club again and when I do you will feel the same pain as your Daddy Lex. You will see what it is like to lose your world at these hands, Like many have before. You said I am a legend, one of the greatest, I am this and that but I am none of those things….I am just Dicey and you will find out soon enough what that means.

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:05 am

Christmas Day 2023, Perth, Australia

We see a beautiful house near the beach, the sun is shining, and we see a woman in the kitchen of the house preparing food, when we hear a familiar voice call out

??: Mum, I’m home!

The woman shrieks in excitement and we see Rex Adamson walk into the house, armed with presents, he gives his mum a big hug, and he walks through to the dining room, before stopping dead in his tracks.

Rex: What’s he doing here?

The camera reveals Max Adamson, sat bold as brass at the head of the dining table, wearing a Rudolph themed Christmas Jumper, and a yellow Christmas cracker paper crown

Max: Rex.

Rex’s mum walks into the room and stands between the two

Ms Adamson: Rex, whatever issues you two have at work with each other… You’re family. You’re my son, Max is my brother. He’s your uncle. Workplace politics have no place at the family dinner table, especially at Christmas time. So both of you can enjoy a perfectly nice calm day, and forget all your work problems.

Neither Max or Rex are impressed by Ms Adamson referring to their ongoing rivalry in 6CWF as “workplace problems”, but both reluctantly sigh, Rex sits down at the opposite end of the table to Max, they sit in silence, refusing to make eye contact, as “Wonderful Christmastime” plays in the background…

------------------

We now see there are other members of the Adamson family at the table, everyone has finished their Christmas Dinner, and Ms Adamson is getting up to clear the table

Max: Come on Rex, help your mother clear the table…

There is silence as Rex and Max stare at each other from across the table

Rex: I’ll help my mum if she asks me for help, not because you told me to.

Rex and Max continue to stare as Ms Adamson awkwardly just takes some plates out to the kitchen

Max: This isn’t 6CWF Rex. This is a family dinner table. And you will respect your elders. So clear the f*cking table.

Rex shakes his head, but he does get up and picks up a couple of plates. As he gets closer to Max, Rex “trips” and Max is splashed with leftovers from one of the plates.

Rex: Oops. Clumsy me.

Rex smirks as he takes the plates through to the kitchen and a livid Max tries to clean his jumper with a napkin

Max: Little sh*t. He did that on purpose!

------------------

Later on, Ms Adamson has gotten both Max and Rex together for a private conversation

Ms Adamson: I don’t care what your workplace frustrations are, this is Christmas, and you two are ruining it for everybody else. Max, you’re my brother. Rex, you’re my son. Just work things out, for the love of God! You’re acting like children!

Max and Rex look at each other a bit sheepishly

Max: He started it…

Rex: See this is what I’m talking about Mum…

Ms Adamson: ENOUGH. I don’t care.

Max: WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD CARE.

(Ms Adamson is shocked as her brother stares intently)

Max: Maybe if you hadn’t raised such a spoilt brat of a child, who thinks the world owes him a favour, this wouldn’t be happening.

Rex immediately shoves Max, Max shoves Rex back, they very quickly get into a quick scuffle, which results in them both knocking over Ms Adamson. Both men immediately go to her aid

Rex: MUM, are you okay? LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY MUM YOU D*CK!

Max: WHAT I DID? LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER…

Ms Adamson: I’m okay. Just the pair of you, get out. Get out of my house, you’ve both ruined Christmas. Equally. Both of you, go back to London, go sort out your issues, and don’t come back here until it’s dealt with.

Both Max and Rex protest

Ms Adamson: Either of you.

---------------

Boxing Day, Perth Airport

Rex Adamson is walking through the terminal building, he is pulling along a suitcase on wheels, he is in a tracksuit and has his headphones on, and he goes to check in for his flight, when he sees a familiar face in the queue. Max smirks at his nephew as Rex rolls his eyes and frustratingly drops his suitcase

Max: What did you expect? There’s one flight a day from here to London mate.

Rex: You listen to me. I am not your mate. Born In Fire is only days away, we are gonna take care of the Parasite Killers, and then later that night, I’m going to add you to the ever-growing list of former World Champions I’ve defeated.

Max: Is that so?

Rex: Yeah that’s so.

Rex and Max are nose to nose at this point, the staredown interrupted by an abrupt “Next Please” from the check in desk, Max picks up his own luggage and walks over to the check in desk, not losing eye contact with Rex until he reaches the desk itself.

----------------

Rex is boarding the plane, he is shown to his seat in business class, and he closes his eyes, and sighs, as he sees who he is seated next to…

Rex: You have GOT to be kidding me…

The camera shows Max Adamson grinning, seat already reclined, with a glass of champagne in his hand, he gives a little wave towards his nephew.

Max: Howdy neighbour. Looks like we’re sat together for the entire flight.

Rex turns to the flight attendant

Rex: Excuse me, are there any spare seats I could move to?

Flight attendant: Unfortunately not sir, the flight is sold out.

Rex: Of course it is. Of course it is…

Rex sits down reluctantly, as his uncle smirks at him, toasting in his direction with the champagne flute

Max: Cheers!

---------------

Thursday 28th December, Heathrow Airport Arrivals, London, England

A very fed up Rex Adamson is walking from the Baggage Reclaim towards Customs, he has his suitcase and a backpack, with his headphones around his neck. Max Adamson is trying to catch up with Rex while pulling along his own luggage

Max: REX! Wait up!

Rex definitely hears Max but doesn’t slow down at all, Max is forced to half run in order to catch up to his nephew

Max: How are you getting to the hotel in Wembley?

Rex stops in his tracks and shakes his head

Rex: It’s none of your business. No, I don’t want to share a taxi with you. No, I don’t want to get something to eat on the way. I’ve just had seventeen hours of your fat wheezy ass, breathing on me, snoring, farting, and chewing with your mouth open. I have zero desire to spend any more time with you than is necessary. The next time I want to see you will be at Born In Fire, in the ring, taking care of business. And then once the business is taken care of… We can sort out this.

Rex walks off towards Customs with Max quickly following

Max: You listen to me-

Rex: No. I don’t have to listen to you. So I’m not going to.

Both men approach Customs

Customs Officer: Anything to Declare?

Rex: Yeah, he’s a bell end…

The Customs Officer looks shocked as Max rolls his eyes

Max: Sorry about him, he’s my nephew. He’s just a hormonal teenager.

The Customs Officer waves Max through as he sighs at his nephew powerwalking towards the exit

Marky

President Trump, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:35 pm

[As Dicey Reilly lowers his microphone and continues to shoot daggers at his long term rival, Eddy Kent, the Irish grit and intensity all there in Dicey's words as they wash over Eddy Kent who is standing in the ring. Slinging the 6WF world title over his right shoulder, Kent folds his arms and looks at Reilly with some respect and acknowledgment. Kent rubs the side of his nose and nods before striding over to the ring ropes and remaining locked on Reilly. Kents ice cold blue eyes are fixated on Dicey as he then raises a microphone to his lips to address Dicey who is in the rows closest to the ring.]

Kent: How many years has it been Dicey? how many years has it been since you helped prevent the single greatest faction in professional wrestling, Genesis, from taking off and changing the landscape of professional wrestling forever? Why did you do it, Dicey? why didn't your ego allow a collective force to take this wrestling company to heights it thought it could never reach? heights where social media would speak 24/7 about 6CWF, where other wrestling companies would envy 6CWF and Genesis. The perfection, the style and relentless pursuit of writing your name into the history books. What was it Reilly? what was it... were you scared? were you intimidated that Dicey Reilly was going to be passed by? Tell me that isn't true... Come on Dicey, you're better than that.

Kent: Let me tell you about Lex Hart... I will even give you a personal story from all those years ago. For all his weaknesses and all his errors leading the old Genesis in tatters, Lex always saw something in you though. Hart knew that Dicey Reilly was a threat. We knew, Dicey Reilly was the biggest threat to Genesis because Genesis is everything you loathe, isn't it Reilly? there's no hardcore... there's no toilet humour and there is no Diesel, Jack and Sally to support you. You're intimidated by my Genesis because I'm everything that you wish you could be, Reilly. If you could roll the years back, you wish you were me. I see it in those Irish eyes of yours... if you could roll the years back, you wish that you and I could switch places.

[Kent leans on the rings ropes and continues speaking to Reilly who remains unmoved and focused on his rival. The 6WF championship is glistening in the light of the spotlight on Kent as he raises the microphone once again to his lips to carry on speaking to Reilly.]

Kent: Do you remember? Do you remember, Dicey? Back in 2012... When 6CW closed it's doors for the last time. The last match, the very last match of the evening was this... One last dance triple threat match for the 6CW world championship. Keith Leone vs Dicey Reilly vs Mr Kenty... do you remember how that match wen't down, Reilly? Do you remember taking a steel chair and wrapping it around my head and using a barbed wire bat across my skull, tearing the skin and causing my blood to flow all over Glasgow.

Kent: No... You wouldn't care, look at you Dicey Reilly... you wouldn't care. You wouldn't care that a year old rookie in this business was being brutalised. And why would you? Dicey, I remember looking up into the rafters, blood covering my face... blood in my eyes mixing with the ticker tape falling from the rafters celebrating you, Dicey Reilly, winning the 6CW world heavyweight championship. My body broken, my confidence broken... scars that I still have to this day. The blood you spilled all over Glasgow that night stays with me, all these years later... And while I was carted away on a stretcher to Glasgow royal infirmary you celebrated with your glory.

Kent: But it hit me... It hit me, lying in a hospital bed that this is what it took to be a winner. The lesson you gave me that night, Reilly, has stuck with me. And look at me, Reilly, look at me now. Eleven years later, I'm the daddy of professional wrestling... I'm on my way to becoming the greatest wrestler in the modern era. And part of this transformation, is down to you, Dicey Reilly. How does it make you feel? How does it make you feel knowing the rookie you put in a hospital bed for months has grown into a God. A monster... A guru of this game. The man people speak about all over the world... Eddy Kent. The same guy that is going to overtake your achievements in this business, by a country mile.

[Kent adjusts his 6WF undisputed world heavyweigth championship on his shoulder, looking at Reilly with intensity but also some respect. Kent's ice cold blue eyes flash with desire and a hunger for revenge as he continues speaking to Reilly.]

Kent: For over ten years, I've had to watch Dicey Reilly overcome the odds, main event matches all over the world infront of his legion of fans, I've had to watch Dicey Reilly steal my spotlight. But now... now, that's all changing, Reilly. Because no more is Eddy Kent just in the background. No, Eddy Kent is THE guy of professional wrestling and I'm taking your spot Reilly. I'm ripping the very soul of 6CWF from you, Reilly... everything you have ever cared for about this business, I'm ripping it away from you and absorbing it to my Genesis infront of 90,000 of your biggest fans inside this stadium.

Kent: This match feels different for you, Reilly, because you're facing the single biggest threat to your entire career. What happens when Eddy Kent defeats the legend of 6CWF, Dicey Reilly. The guy who is the very pillar of strength and shows all that is good and all that is loved with 6CWF. What happens when I rip that away from you and it just becomes part of MY Genesis. A bit part player in my plans for Genesis to rule not just 6CWF but the world of professional wrestling...

Kent: I want you to enjoy this, Dicey. Out of respect for you, I want you to embrace standing on top of that ramp where 90,000 fans are cheering your name and chanting "Dicey's gunna get you" I want you to breathe it all in. Because Just Dicey still has all my respect. But Just Dicey isn't going to get this man... Just Dicey is going to fall at the hands of Daddy. I want you to know Dicey, that eleven years later when your lying on your back on this mat, like I was all those years ago in Glasgow... your confidence shattered and your dreams in tatter, I care. Because I'm not like you... I want you to know I care.

Kent: I care so much let me tell you what will happen at Born in Fire. The native indians believe that when a warrior kills another warrior in the heat of battle, the victorious warrior absorbs the fallen warriors spirit. Dicey... please know this is not the end for you. I care so much I will absorb you into my Genesis and my Genesis will be surpass the levels of bygone era's. My Genesis will have the soul of 6CWF in it's clutches because of you Dicey Reilly... And my Genesis will be levels above you have ever seen Dicey Reilly... because of you.

{Kent lowers this microphone, remaining fixated on his long term rival, Dicey Reilly. An evil glint now flashing across his eyes. Kent licks his lips and taunts Reilly in the ring as Reilly looks full of determination and intensity as he stares at Kent in the ring.]

Bentyf1

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:32 pm

The scene opens in a darkened room. A lone figure sits with his back to the camera. The lighting goes up to reveal 'THE SHARPSHOOTER' emblazoned on the back of the hoodie of the man facing away.

Scott Harris sits back in the chair and begins to speak.

SH: I've kept my powder dry up to now, Tyler. I've purposely stayed quiet ever since you did what you did.

I've replayed that moment over and over again. I've watched it back on YouTube, I've thought it over again and again and again.

Do you know what?

Harris lets out a deep breath and sits forwards, clasping his hands together.

Harris: I should have seen it coming.

Because of course you would turn your back on me. We joked about it all those hours we trained together. We talked about how you'd sell your own Gran down the river to get ahead. You've always been a gun for hire, a mercenary. You've always wanted it all.

When you've spent so much of your career in the hurt business, as you put it, when you're striving for that next bog pay day, you do what you can to stand out, you do anything to get ahead. I get it Tyler, honestly, I do.

The thing that gets me about this whole situation though, the thing that really enrages me isn't what you'd probably think. The question I keep landing on is: how could you be so naive, Scott?

Why did I think this 'friendship' was different?

Maybe I'm stupid? Maybe I'm too trusting? Perhaps I have a rose tinted view of the world?

That inner monologue has been surging and pulsing through my head all month. And I don't know what to do with it. I don't know how to be. I can't settle, keep pacing. I keep overthinking and I can't stop... I won't stop.

Maybe the only thing that will bring me peace, is revenge.

Harris looks into the camera.

SH: That's why this last month has seen me getting progressively more reckless in my attempts to cause you pain, Tyler. I have to do it, I need to do it.

How do you really hurt someone who is in it for the highest pay cheque?

You make it so they can't accept any more cheques.

You dish out as much punishment as you can possibly dish out. You make the suffering so intense, so unbearable, that that next pay cheque will never come.

Tyler, we don't need to spend the time going over just how dangerous you are. We've seen you take yourself to the depths of hell to get the win. You've slayed monsters, taken out champions. There's a reason why they call you The Reaper. You take your opponents to Hades, Hell, Valhalla and you do it for fun.

At Born in Fire, I have to descend to your level. I have to take myself to a place I've never had to go to before.

But trust me, Tyler, I relish that challenge. I'll feel free, liberated. The very idea that I can try and put you through something similar to the mental anguish I've put myself through these last few weeks may well be the thing that finally helps me sleep at night.

Because like that revolving door of thoughts I've talked about, I'm going to keep coming at you Tyler. I won't stop until you tap out, I won't stop until I see the pain etched onto your face.

Maybe then I'll find some peace.

The scene ends with Harris continue to stare at the camera, as the scene fades out.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down