The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knife crime.

2 posters

Go down

Knife crime. Empty Knife crime.

Post by mountain man Fri 16 Feb 2024, 9:04 am

Don't know if this already been written about but anyway, it's getting really bad.
A 16 year old killed other day by two 15 year olds in Bristol. 4th in a month just in Bristol, what is going on?
Is it a drugs thing or territory etc?
"Dissing" another gang by being in their area?

Whatever it is it is grim. If I was a parent of teenage boys in a city I'd be really worried.

My kids(girls) are older and in university but even so it's a worry they could be a bystander/passer by to stuff like this. *

*they are not in Bristol I'll add and in different cities.

mountain man

Back to top Go down

Knife crime. Empty Re: Knife crime.

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 16 Feb 2024, 11:25 am

Yeah, it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Pretty horrendous. Bristol's where I was born/brought up.

Hard to see a sensible solution, but one thing I'd be tempted by is serious penalties for anyone selling any sort of bladed weapon to minors and ditto for anyone shown to have bought one and allowed it to be used by a minor. Those that use them, though, would probably just move on to something else like a screwdriver etc. Suspect it's in large part down to various societal issues, non-existent policing etc.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down