The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogan and Austin

4 posters

Go down

Hogan and Austin Empty Hogan and Austin

Post by sodhat Thu 16 Jun 2011, 10:56 am

Mentioned already in another thread, but looking at some quotes from Hogan on the Sun's wrestling pages, he has again stated his hope that he might be able to get in the ring with Austin.

This would of course be one of those matches being carried by the 'moment' rather than the wrestling itself...

If Hogan left TNA in the next couple of years before he is in a wheelchair, I can see WWE burying any animosity and trying to get this on...but my question is how do you book it? Who wins and why? That is probably the stumbling block for any match between these two ever happening - they would both want the win.

For my money I would want Austin to win; I always felt he was the bigger star (perhaps its my age) and that between the two it would make more sense for a face Austin to pin a heel Hogan.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Hogan and Austin Empty Re: Hogan and Austin

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:02 am

No chance, it has no impact what so ever anymore, Austin wouldn't even think about entertaining the idea IMO

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 16 Jun 2011, 11:07 am

If Austin did want another few matches I've no doubt it'd be against Punk, Cena and Orton and if both where having fun even Austin/Rock, Hogan as an in ring talent is completely done even if he himself doesn't realise it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:11 pm

Austins been on record saying that if he were to have one more match he'd want it against Jericho as hes the only guy he fully trusts not to drop him wrong and f him up.

That might have changed recently, personally I'd love to see Austin vs Punk. Punk is that level of competitor that he could carry Austin if Austin isnt 100% as he used to be.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:19 pm

Austin did an interview a few years ago with pwi and he said that he would never look at the lights for Hogan , theres is a real dislike on Austins part toward Hogan so can not see this match ever happening .

If Austin did have 1 or 2 matches left i can see them being against Punk good chemistry between them .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down