The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason "Mayhem" Millar confirmed opposite Michael Bisping for TUF 14

3 posters

Go down

Jason "Mayhem" Millar confirmed opposite Michael Bisping for TUF 14 Empty Jason "Mayhem" Millar confirmed opposite Michael Bisping for TUF 14

Post by Clunge4life Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:28 pm

Probably already posted but for those of you who didnt know like myself............

Want to post a link but do not know site rules regarding same...

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Jason "Mayhem" Millar confirmed opposite Michael Bisping for TUF 14 Empty Re: Jason "Mayhem" Millar confirmed opposite Michael Bisping for TUF 14

Post by Adam D Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

You can post links to articles - you can also quote articles as long as you put the source and link in (use the quotation marks)

Also able to post images if you follow these rules: https://www.606v2.com/t7094-images-on-606v2 )

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Jason "Mayhem" Millar confirmed opposite Michael Bisping for TUF 14 Empty Re: Jason "Mayhem" Millar confirmed opposite Michael Bisping for TUF 14

Post by gibbo104 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

I’m not normally a massive fan of TUF as I can’t stand the BS reality aspect they insist on recording, rather I would like to see greater emphasis put on and more time focused to things like training exercises and diet / weight cutting than the normal "look how many pranks these guys can do to each other before someone takes it too far and a big argument starts and now everyone looks like a screaming child"

I really do hope the fights are better than they were in the last TUF (13) as they had some of the worst fights in the history of TUF. This year being the smaller guys this time round though they normally put on the best fights

With all that being said Bisping vs Mayhem these are two guys that love a bitch and love the trash talking. It’s going to be bitch bitch bitch followed by a fight I hope lives up to all the bitching hype which of course will follow some more bitching.

All in all I am actually looking forward to TUF 14 more so than I was TUF 13

gibbo104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down