The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER = Streak V Career pt2!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER = Streak V Career pt2!!!!!!! Empty WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER = Streak V Career pt2!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 11 Feb 2011, 8:43 pm

by Justin LaBar:

After speaking with several sources, I can now confirm the plans for The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta.

The plan is for it to be The Undertaker versus Triple H. The match will be billed with the stipulation of “Streak vs Career.” The stipulation will play off of the career ending match at WrestleMania 26 match between The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. I have learned that the feud and match between The Undertaker and Triple H is all but official and should be revealed on WWE programming very soon.

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-undertakers-wrestlemania-opponent-revealed-123593

WOW! Yes, HHH was being billed as the man Taker would face, but that stipulation is one I certainly didnt expect. Is this the end of HHH as we know it?

Back to top Go down

WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER = Streak V Career pt2!!!!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER = Streak V Career pt2!!!!!!!

Post by Fernando Fri 11 Feb 2011, 8:56 pm

surely its got to be game over for hhh? he's done everything in the business time to now go backstage and work there maybe help some talent progress or become the raw gm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER = Streak V Career pt2!!!!!!! Empty Re: WRESTLEMANIA SPOILER = Streak V Career pt2!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 11 Feb 2011, 9:01 pm

Maybes he does see his future as backstage and making the odd film here and there.
It just came as a shock that for so many months out injured, he will be back for a month or so and then 'retire'
But thats assuming Taker wins Wink
Again, it adds to the streak debate. Will the streak be broken?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Fri 11 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

I think this is pointing towards HHH being revealed as the GM imo

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Feb 2011, 9:12 pm

and it definately opens the door for HBK to involved in some way. Special guest referee has been floated about the past couple of weeks.
Id expect Vince to get involved with this and as Dex says, the GM situation also

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Fri 11 Feb 2011, 9:14 pm

HHH would definitely work well as the GM, as a heel of course! Hopefully makes Cena's life a living hell :lol:

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Feb 2011, 9:20 pm

it just seems a bit rushed, both are coming back from injury, they have no reason to fued (HHH was billed to face Sheamus for 'injuring HHH' and Taker was burried alive with the help of Nexus)
Im guessing this 21/02/2011 is the start, would they use both Raw & Smackdown to build the fued/storylines?
They dont have much time to create the build up for this match, given the stipulation involved.

Last year with Michaels it started prior to the Rumble and given plenty time to simmer. If this is true, it just seems as though it will be rushed too much for my liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 12 Feb 2011, 12:00 am

I think the only reason for it would be with HHH wanting to avenge his bud HBK. Frankly though when did it ever need to make sense?
Knowing HHH he'll base it on backstage rivalries and go on about why would Taker always stay over on SD all the time just so he had his own backstage power.

Does surprise me though that if it a career match that HHH would:
1. Be willing to put over Taker and go out on a loss
2. Not have pushed to get the most world title record

Perhaps HHH has turned over a new leaf?

Or perhaps he'll revert to type, break the streak and then go on a rampage of squashes over the likes Punk, Bryan, Miz and Del Rio?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Sat 12 Feb 2011, 11:43 am

I think he is probably sick of getting injured, probably knows its best if he retires from in ring action now.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Sat 12 Feb 2011, 12:07 pm

Its shocker that for sure, if it happens, may be its just been put out there, to put us of the scent?

Maybe HHH is gonna retire...id so u think he would want a bigger send off than jobbing to taker at mania

Maybe its a mick foley retirement, HHH will be revealed as raw gm, stay outta the ring for 6 mnths then be dragged back in for 1 or 2 matches a year...

Can u really see HHH retiring? Just cant see it happening, unless vince is thinking of hanging up his golden grapefruits in a couple of years and HHH is gonna lear watch and take over when the time comes

Im confused

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Feb 2011, 12:18 pm

Hero makes a good point with the 'revenge for HBK' story. That angle would work well.
Its going to be an interesting build up none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Sat 12 Feb 2011, 12:23 pm

it all seems very rushed to me...a bit like oh no we have no top level tickets selling fued

hhh v taker.....career v streak thats gonna shift tickets so lets do it

What if HHH does retire? who they gonna retire next year?

they should do Nash v Taker career v streak, Nash could play on the kliq, his time with Hbk by his side, how its not the same in wwe with out Shawn etc..etc..

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 12 Feb 2011, 12:44 pm

If they're going to to this, then I think they should somehow do it for Taker's 20-0 and final match. Maybe they build up a fewd for a year (starting at WM26), and then conclude it in Miami at WM27? Or is a year too long to keep a feud up?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 12 Feb 2011, 3:46 pm

Could there be a Kane vs Taker 20-0 match?! Shocked
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down