The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IAAF Diamond League Lausanne 30th June

3 posters

Go down

IAAF Diamond League Lausanne 30th June Empty IAAF Diamond League Lausanne 30th June

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:16 pm

Read all about the meeting here;
http://www.iaaf.org/competitions/dlm/news/newsid=60341.html

Rudisha’s return could be the highlight of the meeting, a low 1.43 would be most welcome.

Back to top Go down

IAAF Diamond League Lausanne 30th June Empty Re: IAAF Diamond League Lausanne 30th June

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:51 pm

Does anyone know if this will be on the BBC red button?

Back to top Go down

IAAF Diamond League Lausanne 30th June Empty Re: IAAF Diamond League Lausanne 30th June

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:57 pm

http://www.diamondleague-lausanne.com/en/Home/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:01 pm

Full tv timetable;

http://www.diamondleague-london.com/News/NewsArticles/News---050511/

DIAMOND LEAGUE - LAUSANNE
Thursday 30 June
BBC Three (1900-2100)
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:35 pm

another real high quality field in the men's 400 hurdles, with Van Zyl, Culson, Clement, Jackson and Greene all going head to head. Let's hope Dai can get a win under his belt after two second place finishes in the previous meets.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggut Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:46 pm

I do wonder how long Van Zyl can hold this form, it is a major step up from last year and holding it until Deagu would be a fantastic feat.

Biggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:47 pm

Van Zyl always brings the best out of Greene, lets hope he pulls out another PB

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

I think a PB right now might be a big ask for Dai, he's quite a way off it so far this year isn't he? However a clocking of low or sub 48 secs would be great, and show that he's well on track for Daegu. The great thing for Dai is that he's beaten all his main competitors before, so mentally that must be a big bonus for him...

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:52 pm

Really excited to see Dai competing against such good opposition, really hope he manages to get the win this time. Reckon that race will be one of the highlights of the meet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:56 pm

I thiink it's great the level of quality that has been there for the 400 hurdles throughout these meets, they seem to constantly have at least 5 of the 6 guys who ran under 48 secs last year. Also looking forward to see if Lemaitre can carry on his recent form and really push Powell.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger Rose Thu 23 Jun 2011, 1:19 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:I think a PB right now might be a big ask for Dai, he's quite a way off it so far this year isn't he? However a clocking of low or sub 48 secs would be great, and show that he's well on track for Daegu. The great thing for Dai is that he's beaten all his main competitors before, so mentally that must be a big bonus for him...

He has run 48.24 this year in the Diamond League already. I'm happy if he continues to run those sort of times - then hopefully he can break Akabusi's British record in Daegu which I'm certain would get him a medal.

Tiger Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down