The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE claims technical hitch

4 posters

Go down

WWE claims technical hitch  Empty WWE claims technical hitch

Post by Kenny Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:49 pm

WWE has released a statement regarding voting on monday nights Raw claiming a technical hitch was resposible for miscounted votes on the Kofi v Ziggler , Evan Bourne match .
Kofi Zig stip should of been no Vickie at ringside , and Mason Ryan didnt win vote to verse Evan .

I cant believe anyone voted for a arm wrestling match as well .

So WWE basically charged people to vote for their favourite stip on matches and then just put on matches they wanted anyway , is this not in someway the same as ITV rigging voting on shows ? for which they were fined millions .

They have admitted mistake to try and cover their backs . Do the US have OFFCOM ?

Just onemore point on technical issues - when Micheal Cole is reading an 'email' and another 'email' comes through why not make out its real by showing that on the screen and not just have him read the same page .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

WWE claims technical hitch  Empty Re: WWE claims technical hitch

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 22 Jun 2011, 1:54 pm

Cole reads a piece of paper placed where the keyboard would be, he doesnt even look at the screen

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 22 Jun 2011, 2:10 pm

To be fair I think this three hour show was rushed through as it was supposed to be the draft. Although it does seem a bit dodgy, I'm not sure whether it was genuinly intentional or not, as what they claim to have happened is people who were voting B for Kelly Kelly, ending up getting their votes counted for the next match of Mason Ryan who was also selection B; seems an easy enough mistake to make. They are also compensating people by having the match they wanted; Sin Cara vs. Evan Bourne at the next show which makes me think it may just be a mistake rather than them trying to rig the results.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Wed 22 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

Yeah I reckon it's a mistake too. I just can't see why they'd admit to a mistake if they'd rigged the votes.

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down