The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty Little Secrets - time to fess up

5 posters

Go down

Dirty Little Secrets - time to fess up Empty Dirty Little Secrets - time to fess up

Post by Noshankingtonite Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:02 pm

I was round an Oirish fella's penthouse earlier, doing usual photos/measure up ready to market and every cupboard and cubby hole I poked my snozzer into had either a full or half set of clubs in. I reckon there must have been enough to make up four full sets in total.

I said to him, do you still regularly buy more clobber and he turned to me (in that bloke to bloke conspirational I think I got away with it but not much longer sort of way) and said 'Feck no, gotta be real careful wid da little lady deese days she goes mad if I buy more clobber. I have to hide it in the communal lock up downstairs and squirrel it into me bag on de way out'

I smiled and remembered those bitter-sweet days of marriage/living together many moons ago when I was (shall we say) slightly economical with the truth about that 2-iron I purchased, the new waterproofs I bought on-line and had delivered to work. All dirty little secrets devil Part of the buzz was seeing what you could get away with and how long it would take for her to cotton on to something different about my golf kit or (more likely) furtive demeanour.

So, I have to ask, how many of you have got dirty little secrets about kit you shouldn't have bought rounds you should not have played or maybe even...... rounds you were supposed to play which formed a neat little alibi for something else randy you were doing instead. Time to fess up 8)
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Secrets - time to fess up Empty Re: Dirty Little Secrets - time to fess up

Post by drive4show Fri 24 Jun 2011, 8:30 pm

Oh My God, this thread could get me into a LOT of trouble.

I'm saying nothing until I've spoken to my solicitor censored

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Secrets - time to fess up Empty Re: Dirty Little Secrets - time to fess up

Post by Noshankingtonite Fri 24 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

You're amongst kindred spirits here chap. Besides whatever trub you've encountered can't be as bad as a certain moderator (with a gammy leg) and a nubile 20 yr old laughing
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Fri 24 Jun 2011, 10:20 pm

Not me Very Happy I have nothing to confess to, my conscience is clear. angel I have this nasty streak of honesty running through me.

And anyway, those who know me and have seen my clubs, are well aware that it isn't the golf clubs that need hiding away, it's the watches!

oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Sat 25 Jun 2011, 7:31 am

Noshankingtonite wrote:You're amongst kindred spirits here chap. Besides whatever trub you've encountered can't be as bad as a certain moderator (with a gammy leg) and a nubile 20 yr old laughing

Good to see even while I'm away for a week I get a mention NST. Besides I've been a good boy temptation was there and so are the offers....But am remaining true to the Morals I found wonder whose they were must have picked up wrong item at lost and found!!! Worrying thing is me and the gammy
Leg are due to attend a work function of there's at a certain hotel complex....Must remain strong(that means sober)

Got lots of dirty little secrets in the garage good job the mrs feels the garage is like a foreign land she dare not venture too....

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by graeme Sat 25 Jun 2011, 10:00 am

i'm not too bad about the golf clobber, i think the only raised eyebrow i got was the scotty cameron but i was earning the bucks then and the justified argument that half the shots are played with the putter worked.

my relationship with bordeaux and burgundy is a different matter...

graeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down