The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next season for Welsh regions, Should we be optimistic ?

+14
Cari
XR
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Turkster
SubsBench
Smirnoffpriest
geoff998rugby
Shifty
ScarletSpiderman
Totallybiasedscarlet
maestegmafia
caoimhincentre
bedfordwelsh
LordDowlais
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Next season for Welsh regions, Should we be optimistic ? - Page 2 Empty Next season for Welsh regions, Should we be optimistic ?

Post by LordDowlais Mon 27 Jun 2011, 2:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who else is looking forward to watching the Welsh side's next season ? It seems as though, that there are big changes in the air as with regards to the regions. It seems as though all four regions are going to be using their younger players rather than relying on southern hemisphere counterparts. Also we have the Dargons with their shiny new stadium, Cardiff Blues will be looking for a new director of rugby, and will the Ospreys be looking at their academies to replace Hook, Burne, Collins, Holah ? I for one cannot wait to see how the next season unfolds, what with the World Cup, and who the regions will the gaps with. Hopefully some of the younger players like Matthew Morgan, Tuperic, Aaron Shingler, Scott Williams, and many other's that I could go on about. For me the fact that our regions are more or less having their hands forced due to financial restraints is the reason why this will make next season very interesting, all be it very long as our younger player cut their teeth but we could see the making of four very decent regions brimming with Welsh qualified players which was what the whole point of regionalism was about in the first place, so whilst I am not expecting any trees to be turned over in europe the league could be well within reach for our young players to aspire to achieve. What does everyone else think ? thumbsup thumbsup

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Next season for Welsh regions, Should we be optimistic ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Next season for Welsh regions, Should we be optimistic ?

Post by Guest Mon 31 Oct 2011, 7:27 pm

It always is against that lot Glas.

Back to top Go down

Next season for Welsh regions, Should we be optimistic ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Next season for Welsh regions, Should we be optimistic ?

Post by Glas a du Mon 31 Oct 2011, 8:07 pm

We'll ave em. I've got a feeling.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2