The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niall McKeever Courage

5 posters

Go down

Niall McKeever Courage Empty Niall McKeever Courage

Post by Mount Nebo Wed 29 Jun 2011, 10:15 am

I'm a Brisbane Lions supporter and have been tracking the progress of Pearce Hanley and Niall McKeever pretty closely as they've made their way into the AFL.

It was Niall's first game on Saturday and while it's still a steep learning curve for him, he showed some really promising signs. I wanted to share this on here to show how well one of your boys is going. Check out the closing speed of the kid and the courage he showed applying the tackle...

https://youtu.be/dTnMi7spC5c
Mount Nebo
Mount Nebo

Back to top Go down

Niall McKeever Courage Empty Re: Niall McKeever Courage

Post by RebelBhoy Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:09 pm

good man.

many thanks.
RebelBhoy
RebelBhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ar aghaidh le cheile Wed 29 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm

Mount Nebo wrote:I'm a Brisbane Lions supporter and have been tracking the progress of Pearce Hanley and Niall McKeever pretty closely as they've made their way into the AFL.

It was Niall's first game on Saturday and while it's still a steep learning curve for him, he showed some really promising signs. I wanted to share this on here to show how well one of your boys is going. Check out the closing speed of the kid and the courage he showed applying the tackle...

https://youtu.be/dTnMi7spC5c

The GAA should end the compromise rules and stop facilitating the robbery of our talented athletes

Ar aghaidh le cheile

Back to top Go down

Post by akaredtop Thu 30 Jun 2011, 10:36 am

We can stop the compromse rules but I fail to see how we can stop them robbing our talented players. Are the GAA going to give all these players jobs? It is mostly the players that do not enjoy permanent pensionable jobs that are heading over there.

akaredtop

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Thu 30 Jun 2011, 11:02 am

Ending the compromise rule's will no nothing at all to stop g.a.a player's going to Australia. Any young g.a.a player in their right mind would jump at the chance to go and play Aussie rules and that's because there is no incentive from the g.a.a for them to stay here.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down