The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chael Sonnen says he is 5-1 over Silva

5 posters

Go down

Chael Sonnen says he is 5-1 over Silva Empty Chael Sonnen says he is 5-1 over Silva

Post by ADMIN Sun 13 Feb 2011, 8:05 pm

One of Chael Sonnen's best Anderson Silva based rants yet has hit the net after Sonnen talked to PaulLazenby.com about his thoughts on the bout and how he sees it despite losing to the champ in the 5th and final round:

"Here's a little something for you "pocket protector/number cruncher" types: I hit Anderson Silva with more unanswered, undefended strikes than any fighter has landed on an opponent in the history of combat sports. Go count 'em up, Poindexters.

I struck him more times than Quasimodo struck the church bell at Notre Dame. I hit him so many times that I stopped fighting because my fists bouncing off his melon were ringing so loudly that it sounded like a bell, and I thought that the round, and the fight, were over. Actually, that's not true--I actually stopped out of mercy and boredom.

God knows, if he hit me with a TENTH of the undefended shots I hit him with, the ref would have pulled him off me faster than a meth-head pulls the foil off a dozen shoplifted Dristan tablets. I hit him enough to have the fight stopped FIVE TIMES, in FIVE separate rounds.

Therefore, I consider myself 5-1 against him, even allowing for his tainted triangle which only came after I thought the fight was over, and I had already turned the side of his head into a bowl of porridge with my fists."

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen says he is 5-1 over Silva Empty Re: Chael Sonnen says he is 5-1 over Silva

Post by Adam D Sun 13 Feb 2011, 8:17 pm

you gotta love him!

I havent seen the fight yet but it sounds like something worth digging up.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Chael Sonnen says he is 5-1 over Silva Empty Re: Chael Sonnen says he is 5-1 over Silva

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 28 Feb 2011, 11:26 pm

You can tell he's still hurting real bad, no wonder he was half a round away from becoming champ after hammering Silva for the whole fight. It's the wake up call that Silva needed after some of his recent performances.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 23 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

He is a stupid steg head.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon 28 Mar 2011, 10:48 am

yes well done chael you took drugs to try and beat silva and still lost. he has turned trash talking into a fine art but still is rubbish to watch.

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down