The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO: Croke Park - Not all Northerners can get TV3!

+6
Ar aghaidh le cheile
Cari
bluemoda
patrick91
RebelBhoy
Hartley
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FAO: Croke Park - Not all Northerners can get TV3! - Page 2 Empty FAO: Croke Park - Not all Northerners can get TV3!

Post by Hartley Mon 18 Jul 2011, 4:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

So it's Cork v Down, a repeat of last years All-Ireland final, at 6pm on Saturday at Croke Park. What was wrong with earlier in the afternoon firstly? Do I look like I want a day out in the Capital? Rolling Eyes

Now to selling the rights to TV3 - this isn't available on sky in Northern Ireland for many of us. Down is actually in Northern Ireland. Therefore we might not be able to see the game.

We do have RTE 1, RTE 2, TG4, BBC NI, UTV etc. but no TV3.

So GAA maybe time to back to the drawing board and come back with some sensible times and broadcasters. Hug

Hartley

Back to top Go down

FAO: Croke Park - Not all Northerners can get TV3! - Page 2 Empty Re: FAO: Croke Park - Not all Northerners can get TV3!

Post by Thomond Thu 21 Jul 2011, 10:39 am

Cari,I will get to see the match on the box but if I went up I wouldn't be back in time for it so not all bad. Last year's semi was beast. Think it's up on youtube now.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2