The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBVA...... if you dont know about this you should

+2
Scottrf
eddyfightfan
6 posters

Go down

WBVA...... if you dont know about this you should Empty WBVA...... if you dont know about this you should

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 20 Jul 2011, 4:23 pm

first of all, this is not my discovery, saw a link to this on another thread yesterday, scottf is they guy to thank, but if anybody is not aware of this site (like me till yesterday) then i highly suggest you check it out now. any fight worth watching new and old seems to be on there. trusted users only can upload videos, so it seems relativly safe. i never used to use torrents but i did first time yesterday and its a simple as 1,2,3 they have videos and downloads avalible.

they also have a lot of boxing related programs such as ringside, and documentarys. i watched a fair few ringside episodes yesterday as they dont seem to be finding there way onto youtube any more, and the khan judah build up thing from primetime, as well as hucks latest fight- the quality was excellent, cant recommend this enough and though id post just incase people were unaware.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

WBVA...... if you dont know about this you should Empty Re: WBVA...... if you dont know about this you should

Post by Scottrf Wed 20 Jul 2011, 4:30 pm

Can I just mention that you should only download fights you are sure you own copyright permissions for thumbsup

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

WBVA...... if you dont know about this you should Empty Re: WBVA...... if you dont know about this you should

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 20 Jul 2011, 4:39 pm

Only been using this site since yesterday as well and it is excellent. Although may lead to me getting divorced due to the amount of fights available.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Wed 20 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

Trouble with torrent sites is that they can get traced as Piratebay customers found out.

I stick with Megaupload which has every fight your'll find on WBVA. Also, don't you have to upload to WBVA to be able to keep downloading in the long run?

I've been downloading and uploading fights for many, many years and while WBVA is good, its not something I've used. I don't like the idea of others gaining access to your PC so i stick with megaupload which keeps all its downloads in a central place.

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 20 Jul 2011, 4:54 pm

How do you search for fights on there Rob, google, or on the website?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:00 pm

hackers can access ur pc anyway, even from facebook and film and song sites, at least its members and approved uloaders, safe as u can be on the net really

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:10 pm

prettyboykev wrote:Only been using this site since yesterday as well and it is excellent. Although may lead to me getting divorced due to the amount of fights available.

Im the same. The worst thing i do that my missus hates, is when she asks if we can "have a nice bath together", i get in the bath with her, take my phone in and end up watching HBO Greatest Hits. Goes down like a pork pie at a jewish wedding and always guarantees me some sofa time. Very Happy

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:14 pm

i get the feeling there'll be alot of neglected girlfriends/wifes from this site. maybe the mods could look at a anti boxing 606v2 for all the wags to complain about us on?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:17 pm

606vWAG. They can all go on there and drip until the cows come home. Id be happy with that, whilst them lot are on there, i can have more time on here along with some quality Xbox360 Fight Night Champion time!

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:21 pm

the way it should be. hopefully the mods read this, i hear they've so much spare time on their hands they would do it just for something to do.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by d260005p Wed 20 Jul 2011, 5:24 pm

hahaha typical women eh? Very Happy

d260005p

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 20 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

is this world video boxing archive? if so i recommend it been using it for months it is great

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 20 Jul 2011, 6:58 pm

yeah it is sorry i forgot the link

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Wed 20 Jul 2011, 7:03 pm

anyone who has ratio point spare, eddyfight needs help. how do u improve it without been donated too?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 20 Jul 2011, 7:27 pm

eddyfightfan wrote:anyone who has ratio point spare, eddyfight needs help. how do u improve it without been donated too?
could be doing with the same mate. Sorry. Downloaded 8 fights yesterday and have had virtually no upload action on them so my ratio is p1ss poor.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:17 pm

Just download free fights until you get a decent ratio. If you let it get too bad you can only repair it through donations as it wont let you download the free fights.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

Cheers mate I never knew you could do that thumbsup
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:34 pm

Yeah free ones give you upload points when you seed them, but cost nothing to download.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Thu 21 Jul 2011, 1:07 am

Scottrf wrote:How do you search for fights on there Rob, google, or on the website?

Its tricky to just search Megaupload though there are search engines but they seem to just show up older stuff.

All the fights get posted on my site. Very Happy
http://www.ringnews24boxingforum.com/portal.php

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down