The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

+8
John Bloody Wayne
HumanWindmill
The Galveston Giant
Imperial Ghosty
Young_Towzer
eddyfightfan
compelling and rich
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!! Empty Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 1:16 pm

Over the years I've had the Tyson-Holyfield pre-fight press conference in my living room.....and also rubbed my hands with glee as a young boxer seeing an oompa lumpa in the other corner ready to rock...only to get slapped from one end of the ring to the other when the bell sounded...

What strange and weird dreams have you had about the great sport!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!! Empty Re: Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

Post by compelling and rich Sat 23 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

i had a dream recently that haye was going to beat wlad, what a weird and unrealistic dream that was

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!! Empty Re: Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

Post by eddyfightfan Sat 23 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

whatever the replys i think they will all pale in conparison to audley harrisons dream/fantasys

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm

I had a dream.......now who said??????

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:14 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I had a dream.......now who said??????
No-one of note...whereas "I have a dream" was Dr Martin Luther King Jr...and ABBA

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:43 pm

Very good...run along.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:40 pm

You should stop misquoting people son oh and while you're at it, maybe stop writing garbage too Trussy. Hey, maybe your mythical fight in a bar with a guy off his head on acid or something would fit in here.
That tale fits nicely with all this other fantasy stuff you write.
Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:45 pm

Was hoping people would contribute sensibly but obviously not...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Was hoping people would contribute sensibly but obviously not...
We were too then you apparently went into a bar and battered some tramp from outside who was off his head on drugs but had gone in to use the toilet in the fantasy bar you and your 'wife' were in, surprised you never said i had a toe-to-toe with Cotto and he 'quit'

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:50 pm

I made it up...I'm just a sad case that lives in a bedsit....fantasises about being married and beating people up in bars....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Was hoping people would contribute sensibly but obviously not...
We were too then you apparently went into a bar and battered some tramp from outside who was off his head on drugs but had gone in to use the toilet in the fantasy bar you and your 'wife' were in, surprised you never said i had a toe-to-toe with Cotto and he 'quit'

You were the one who brought that one up just now not Truss

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:54 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

You were the one who brought that one up just now not Truss
No i never Dave did, honest, scroll up, cheers Very Happy eeeeeesh corrections

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:55 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I made it up...I'm just a sad case that lives in a bedsit....fantasises about being married and beating people up in bars....
Spot on, just how i view you.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:55 pm

I tell you what I'll do..I'll leave your insults on here Mate and show you what it's like to be a Man...

and not go running to the mods like a little little boy.. 🤦

Do me a favor and leave my thread as you've got nothing to say..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:56 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I made it up...I'm just a sad case that lives in a bedsit....fantasises about being married and beating people up in bars....
Hey!
What's wrong with bedsits, I spent many a happy year in one, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Laugh

I always have weird dreams, no idea why. But there was one about a boxing fight. For some reason I couldn't punch, no matter how hard I tried to move my arms, they just stayed still.
I cant remember the outcome of the match, I probably went onto something else like trying to fly off a building or something. (As most of my dreams are about me trying to fly)

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

Y I Man wrote:
Hey!
What's wrong with bedsits, I spent many a happy year in one, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. Laugh

I always have weird dreams, no idea why. But there was one about a boxing fight. For some reason I couldn't punch, no matter how hard I tried to move my arms, they just stayed still.
I cant remember the outcome of the match, I probably went onto something else like trying to fly off a building or something. (As most of my dreams are about me trying to fly)
Just proves don't it spending time in a bedsit doesn't hinder your dreams of becoming a power freak on an internet forum Yahoo
Seriously though, i never said there was out wrong with it

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

You get a better kind of person in a bedsit......Cider is cheaper when you can bulk buy Y I MAN Wink

I don't care how you view me kid..I think you're a silly little boy.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I tell you what I'll do..I'll leave your insults on here Mate and show you what it's like to be a Man...

and not go running to the mods like a little little boy.. 🤦

Do me a favor and leave my thread as you've got nothing to say..
Oh noooo, he's offering me out again, insults? you call me pathetic, a dumbass if i don't share your views, grow up nutjob bob.

Last edited by Young_Towzer on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

Truss give me strength

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:59 pm

I was making light of the situation Towzer (although the dream part was real)
Lets play nice eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:59 pm

I can only "fantasise" about helping you on here ghosty. Very Happy

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:00 pm

Y I Man wrote:I was making light of the situation Towzer (although the dream part was real)
Lets play nice eh?
I was having a laugh with you lol, i know you were.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:01 pm

Yep it's a laughing matter to mods..some little s**t deliberately p*****g on a thread..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:02 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I can only "fantasise" about helping you on here ghosty. Very Happy

We're on our own then Truss because clearly no one else cares about threads getting ruined, we'll have to savour our maturity together in fantasy at least

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:03 pm

Y I Man wrote:
Hey!

laughing I used to have crazy dreams all the time, usually involving a lot of street fighting and getting chased by gangs, other times i used to be going on crazy trips across the world, have a few good flying ones myself, then they just stopped all of a sudden a few years ago and i hardly ever dream now. Sad
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:05 pm

What can you do Ghosty...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:07 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I can only "fantasise" about helping you on here ghosty. Very Happy

We're on our own then Truss because clearly no one else cares about threads getting ruined, we'll have to savour our maturity together in fantasy at least
We all know you care because you thought you were a mod, but in reality just the same as us a normal poster, but yourself being someone who has a tendency to get wound up and go into idiot mode.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:09 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Yep it's a laughing matter to mods..some little s**t deliberately p*****g on a thread..
Given you generally take a steaming great dump all over forum everytime you squat to squeeze out another turgid offering laughingly called a post, you should be used to it by now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:11 pm

I'm amazed trussman's having a dig saying it's a laughing matter for mods, i think Windy especially, etc are unbelievably lenient towards you, your a foul mouthed fool who gets out of his American Flagged pram when someone refuses to agree with you.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:14 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:

We all know you care because you thought you were a mod, but in reality just the same as us a normal poster, but yourself being someone who has a tendency to get wound up and go into idiot mode.

Well done you've completely misunderstood what I just wrote, must be a special talent of yours as well as making every thread descend into chaos but as per usual you'll blame everyone else in full knowledge that you're the problem

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:15 pm

I don't view it as a matter laughing matter at all.
I posted as a member to try to at least stop the same kick offs from happening and to diffuse the situation that was brewing.
So here comes the red pen.

Pack in the insults. If you dont have anything decent to say to eachother, keep it zipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:

Well done you've completely misunderstood what I just wrote, must be a special talent of yours as well as making every thread descend into chaos but as per usual you'll blame everyone else in full knowledge that you're the problem
Haha you doughnut, ranting again, i'm no problem at all, i don't wum and mention a fighter if the article as nothing to do with them or out, just think what i said above about you is true, your a doughnut.

Last edited by Young_Towzer on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:20 pm

No you're not a problem at all are you as your post proves of course, your too easy to show up please give me a challenge or simply save yourself the embarrassment and shut up

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:21 pm

He can insult us all like usual...and you can blame all of us...like usual..

That's ok..you really good at your job.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

I'm sure that Y I Man has only restrained himself as a courtesy to me, since it is my job to keep things running smoothly here at boxing. Thank goodness that, when I had to pop off for a few minutes, Y I Man was keeping an eye open.

The insults stop here. So do the opinions as to whether or not I'm more lenient with one poster than I am toward another. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M TELLING YOU THAT I AM IMPARTIAL. If you don't approve of my running of things, then complain to the other admins. If they agree, I'll step down immediately and simply enjoy debating boxing again. If you aren't going to lodge an official complaint about my efforts to moderate then DON'T QUESTION MY IMPARTIALITY AGAIN. I'm sick and tired of these ongoing rants and spats.

Sort it, or I will, and if you don't want me to then the other mods and admins will.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

I have a dream...a dream of a future where Bernard Hopkins defends his light heayweight title against Jean Pascal Jr Jr, beating him by SD despite knocking Pascal down 14 times. Particularly impressive as by this time title fights are only 4 rounds long.

I have a dream where we have 300 weight divisions from Jr light straw minimum diet flyweight up to SUPER ULTRA MEGA DREADNAUGHT HEAVYWEIGHT (1,700lbs and up), the champion at which is Manny Pacquiao. The fans all want to see him in against a robotic planet destroyer created by the Mayweather family, complete with radar, but it's designer, Floyd Jr, says he won't let his robot fight Manny until he takes extensive drugs testing.

Mayweather was quoted as saying "I don't believe he could just grow four extra pairs of arms through nature, he must be on something. Not to mention what appears to be Johnny Carson morphing out of one of his shoulders."

Pacquiao, who is now supreme over lord of Asia says once the school run is complete he will march on Mayweather's home land and arm wrestle Chuck Norris unto his grave before enslaving Mayweather's people and making them into chicken food for Manny's 7 foot tall prize fighting man sausage.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:29 pm

Gives me an idea for a new username Windy

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

Windy is my favourite...especially when he gets angry. Still, at that age nobody likes having to curtail a wee in order to sort out Internet bickering

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

Let's just all calm down...It's only a commercial after all...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Pacquiao, who is now supreme over lord of Asia says once the school run is complete he will march on Mayweather's home land and arm wrestle Chuck Norris unto his grave before enslaving Mayweather's people and making them into chicken food for Manny's 7 foot tall prize fighting man sausage.

That's not what I wrote

angel

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by HumanWindmill Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:33 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Windy is my favourite...especially when he gets angry. Still, at that age nobody likes having to curtail a wee in order to sort out Internet bickering

Ha !

You don't know how right you are, mate.

HumanWindmill
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:34 pm

Thank god for commodes

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by eezerthegeezer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:36 pm

I had a constant dream when I was boxing in my teens where I wS in a bout with a shadow and it was like my feet and hands were in mud, I could only move very slowly, the frustration was unbearable!

Always ended the same way, with him not punching me but pushing his glove into my nose hard as he could and keeping it there!

Had that dream and different variants of it for years and I always woke up crunching my teeth, the brain is a powerful and weird thing!

eezerthegeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:37 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Thank god for commodes
And horlicks OK

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

I had a dream where I knocked out Tyson in two minutes..

Woke up in a right state!!

I mean fancy me taking that long..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:40 pm

the brain is a powerful and weird thing!
Reading some of the guff on here I would only agree with the second part of that statement

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:43 pm

eezerthegeezer wrote:I had a constant dream when I was boxing in my teens where I wS in a bout with a shadow and it was like my feet and hands were in mud, I could only move very slowly, the frustration was unbearable!

Always ended the same way, with him not punching me but pushing his glove into my nose hard as he could and keeping it there!

Had that dream and different variants of it for years and I always woke up crunching my teeth, the brain is a powerful and weird thing!

That's a proper weird one Eezer, i wouldn't like to have the same crazy dream over and over, i had one when i was young where there was a door open in the hallway of my Cousins house, it was dark and there was something freaky inside, next minute i started getting dragged towards the room, was trying to shout and nothing was coming out, luckily i woke before i got in the room. Could only have been about 5 or 6 but wouldn't have fancied having that dream once a week.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:44 pm

You definitely know what you're talking about Dave...

Teaboys are renowned for their depth of intelligent thinking..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by eezerthegeezer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:55 pm

The Galveston Giant - yeah it was horrible, I know what u mean when u say in yours ou'd scream and nothing came out, it's similar because I remember in my dreams I would be trying hard as I could to punch but I just couldn't, like my arm had an elastic band round it holding t back and I was pulling against it.

Don't remember tr guy ever hitting me back though, just pushing his glove into my nose and I always had the feeling of my nose being pushed flat, I hated it!

Sorry not boxing related but just heard about Amy Winehouse, can't say I'm that surprised but what a waste though only 27, RIP

eezerthegeezer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:58 pm

The last RIP I saw on here was the queen.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next