The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

+8
John Bloody Wayne
HumanWindmill
The Galveston Giant
Imperial Ghosty
Young_Towzer
eddyfightfan
compelling and rich
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!! - Page 2 Empty Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Over the years I've had the Tyson-Holyfield pre-fight press conference in my living room.....and also rubbed my hands with glee as a young boxer seeing an oompa lumpa in the other corner ready to rock...only to get slapped from one end of the ring to the other when the bell sounded...

What strange and weird dreams have you had about the great sport!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:59 pm

I had a dream when I was a kid....that a witch was flying round the bedroom on a broom stick and when i tried to get out of bed she landed a left hook to my stomach and right hand to my face (still vivid now)...she was quicker than Meldrick Taylor!!!

funny thing is I went straight down in my dream and was lying in the same position when I woke up in the morning..

Strange that..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange and weird dreams about Boxing!!!

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:59 pm

Eezer there's a thread over in the music section about Amy, a few naughty things are being said.
It sounds worse that they were trying to flatten your nose rather than just punch you, sounds quite Evil.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 7:03 pm

Coming from the man who thinks threads about oomph loompas constitute intelligent conversation I'd suggest your next and only contribution to the forum should be huge quantities of unremitting silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Sat 23 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I had a dream where I knocked out Tyson in two minutes..

Woke up in a right state!!

I mean fancy me taking that long..
Probably said that on here, being serious! Yahoo

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sun 24 Jul 2011, 5:29 pm

I Had a dream few days before the Pac vs Clottey fight, exact Same trunks worn by Clottey and very similiar worn by Pacquiao (waistband colour was different from dreeam to real life) and same result in my dream as the actual fight - 118-110 X2, 117-111 in my dream, Easy UD for Pac whilst Clottey just covered up without being hurt

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 24 Jul 2011, 5:32 pm

I had a weird dream around the time of Haye - Valuev.
The Haye Valuev fight was happening in my Garden for some reason but we couldn't get a referee so we couldn't get the fight going so I started to referee it, can't remember who won though, and for some reason I was taller than Valuev.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:50 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:I had a weird dream around the time of Haye - Valuev.
The Haye Valuev fight was happening in my Garden for some reason but we couldn't get a referee so we couldn't get the fight going so I started to referee it, can't remember who won though, and for some reason I was taller than Valuev.

laughing Dreams are brilliant
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by licence_007 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 6:49 pm

I had a dream that Wlad battered the living daylights out of me for 5 brutal rounds, then tagged in Vitali for the last 7. Haye jumped in for me and got soundly leathered as well.

licence_007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2