The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you support and why?

+37
boristhedriver
Mr Bounce
Irish Londoner
Gibson
MBTGOG
Pal Joey
George Carlin
Rava
Notch
JackC
Thomond
Portnoy
Smirnoffpriest
rodders
SubsBench
RDW
Ozzy3213
pete (buachaill on eirne)
Breadvan
Bathite
Driver
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
MonkeyOwain12
westisbest
Cumbrian
propdavid_london
ScarletSpiderman
formerly known as Sam
Luckless Pedestrian
RuggerRadge2611
PenfroPete
Kingshu
Boyne
beshocked
thebandwagonsociety
red_stag
BATH_BTGOG
41 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

supporters poll

Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 4 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 8 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 4 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 8 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 10 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 96

Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Empty Who do you support and why?

Post by BATH_BTGOG Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who do you support and why?

I'm a Bath man so it was an easy choice; I have no reason to support anyone else.

Sorry but I couldn't fit all the teams in if you support someone else then say so.

It is a multiple choice, but try and stick to your teams (eg if you're a Newport man/lady then by all means vote for both Newport and the Dragons) Thought it would be interesting to see who has the most support.

I'm in a better mood today its Friday yippee. Very Happy
BATH_BTGOG
BATH_BTGOG

Back to top Go down

Who do you support and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you support and why?

Post by Breadvan Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 am

PenfroPete wrote:
Breadvan wrote:Did I meet you and Cardiff and sell you Heineken cup final tickets back in 2008 Penfro???

Hug

Yes you did, I needed some for one of the Munster boys at the club. You came up with your lad if I remember OK

Yeh thats it. Fair play for wearing your retro Swansea whites away top that day! keep the flag flying thumbsup

Last edited by Breadvan on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelt flag falg...)
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by boristhedriver Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 am

Bedford because er i was born in Bedford...

boristhedriver

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:27 am

Interesting results so far, the 3 big Irish provinces (no disrespect to Connacht intended) seem best represented on the boards (perhaps a sign of recent successes at both club and national level, or simply of optimism?), followed by the Ospreys, with the other Welsh regions, English clubs in general and the 2 Scottish districts hovering around the 3-4 mark

Braveheart

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:50 am

AsLongAsBut100ofUs wrote:Interesting results so far, the 3 big Irish provinces (no disrespect to Connacht intended) seem best represented on the boards (perhaps a sign of recent successes at both club and national level, or simply of optimism?),

Well I suppose the Irish provinces have pretty big catchment area's and big fan bases.

It also might say something about the demographics in Ireland i.e. reletively young population, high proportion of students and unemployed. Also the technology sector is one of the main industries on both sides of the border so a lot of people have access to the computer and internet all day.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 am

Exeter, it's where i'm from.
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by aitchw Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 am

Leeds because I have spent the last 48 years of my life here. In the old days before I moved to Leeds for college my debut 1st team cap was against Roundhay and the links to the city have grown over the years. After feeling like an incomer for 40 years I found out that a good quarter of my antecedents originated from within 7 miles of where I live now unbeknown to me. Funny old world isn't it?

aitchw

http://www.winmax-leisure.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby_Assessor Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:45 am

Munster, not only because it's where I grew up, but also because of the passion and love the players and the supporters have for rugby. Munster vs New Zealand in 2008 was one of the best games I've ever seen in terms of excitement and atmosphere and it epitomised what Munster rugby is all about.

Rugby_Assessor

Back to top Go down

Post by Leinster11 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Leinster! From the north side of Dublin. Got into rugby about 2007 never looked back its an obsession now. Live in Scotland but always find a way to see Leinster play.

Leinster11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2