The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What shows would you like to see rescreened on tv ? either re-run or re-made .

+12
Bull
Doubleagent73
GG
dyrewolfe
westisbest
The Womble
The Galveston Giant
Cari
User Name
Hoggy_Bear
TipToes88
Kenny
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What shows would you like to see rescreened on tv ? either re-run or re-made . - Page 2 Empty What shows would you like to see rescreened on tv ? either re-run or re-made .

Post by Kenny Thu 04 Aug 2011, 12:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just finding my way round the site and posting on things that intrest me . TV being one , reading the threads made me think about what shows i would like to see again on tv either re-run or re-made .

Quick 3 ...............i will add more later

Tales of the Golden Monkey

Bring em back alive

Mannimal
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

What shows would you like to see rescreened on tv ? either re-run or re-made . - Page 2 Empty Re: What shows would you like to see rescreened on tv ? either re-run or re-made .

Post by Kenny Tue 13 Sep 2011, 4:10 pm

Wasn't it on a sunday night ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

What shows would you like to see rescreened on tv ? either re-run or re-made . - Page 2 Empty Re: What shows would you like to see rescreened on tv ? either re-run or re-made .

Post by The Womble Thu 15 Sep 2011, 9:19 am

Mork and Mindy!
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 16 Sep 2011, 11:59 pm

crazygangwomble wrote:Mork and Mindy!

thumbsup
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:33 am

There was a fantastic late 90's/ early 00's programme called "the Mole".

It was a US show as well.

Fantastic stuff and I would love to see it return - a gameshow where they are given tasks to add money to the prize pot but one of them is a Mole who is trying to sabotage stuff.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:03 am

IIRC there was a childrens game show like this not too long ago, for a task one kid would receive instructions in the earpiece, then would try and not be found out. At the end of each round the group voted for who they thought was the 'mole'. It was a Poopie programme though, an adult version playing for money might have been more interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Sep 2011, 10:10 am

Churchill - here is the first series from the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih-VtZGSWbY

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:09 am

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:There was a fantastic late 90's/ early 00's programme called "the Mole".

It was a US show as well.

Fantastic stuff and I would love to see it return - a gameshow where they are given tasks to add money to the prize pot but one of them is a Mole who is trying to sabotage stuff.

That rings a bell.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:27 pm

Isn't there a childrens show like this on CBBC ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:38 pm

Yep:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped!_%28TV_series%29

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon 19 Sep 2011, 7:12 pm

Star Trek, but a much more ruthless version with Klingons instead of Humans, with high death counts and lots of battles. thumbsup
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 19 Sep 2011, 8:37 pm

AlynDavies wrote:Star Trek, but a much more ruthless version with Klingons instead of Humans, with high death counts and lots of battles. thumbsup

Basically Battle Star Galactica reboot Laugh

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Tue 20 Sep 2011, 4:18 am

Buffy the vampire slayer,
Quantam leap,
Open all Hours,
Party of five.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

Watched an old episode of Quantom Leap this afternoon and really do think they could do a great remake of this idea .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2