The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light-hearted riot thread - which boxers?

+30
Sugar Floyd Louis
NathanDB10
bhb001
ONETWOFOREVER
Dass
Michaels, Sean
The Pugilist
Il Gialloblu
joeyjojo618
The Galveston Giant
TopHat24/7
BALTIMORA
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Steffan
licence_007
zx1234
alanqlm
Lumbering_Jack
Mr Bounce
J.Benson II
Super D Boon
coxy0001
Rowley
HumanWindmill
88Chris05
Scottrf
Mind the windows Tino.
eddyfightfan
Imperial Ghosty
Fists of Fury
34 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Light-hearted riot thread - which boxers? - Page 4 Empty Light-hearted riot thread - which boxers?

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 09 Aug 2011, 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

In light of the ongoing riots, let's say you are a shop owner for the day. The angry mob has moved on to your street, and are heading straight for your shop. You (somehow) have the ability to summon two boxer, past or present, to your aid in order to fight off these hooligans.

Which two boxers would you choose?

My two picks would be Roberto Duran and Julio Cesar Chavez, between them I think they would form a lethal streetfighting combo, and I'd feel sorry for the looters should one of them get caught by Duran in a phone box..

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Light-hearted riot thread - which boxers? - Page 4 Empty Re: Light-hearted riot thread - which boxers?

Post by whotobeA Wed 10 Aug 2011, 12:31 pm

Would nobody have the skeletal remains of the Kray twins stood there? There would be none of this nonsense if they were still about you know?

Apart from that Adele look like a magical 3 o clock bird, when all else has failed you can bet she'll get the taxi back with you just after she's finished her kebab special!

whotobeA

Back to top Go down

Light-hearted riot thread - which boxers? - Page 4 Empty Re: Light-hearted riot thread - which boxers?

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 10 Aug 2011, 12:39 pm

whats with the adele comments i think she is pretty.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Aug 2011, 12:41 pm

whotobeA wrote:Would nobody have the skeletal remains of the Kray twins stood there? There would be none of this nonsense if they were still about you know?

Apart from that Adele look like a magical 3 o clock bird, when all else has failed you can bet she'll get the taxi back with you just after she's finished her kebab special!

spot on would not have happened in Ronnie and Reggie's day, you could leave your house open and they loved their mams, god bless em, they only hurt other villains you know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 10 Aug 2011, 12:45 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:whats with the adele comments i think she is pretty.
Pretty f'ing enormous.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 10 Aug 2011, 12:47 pm

Scottrf wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:whats with the adele comments i think she is pretty.
Pretty f'ing enormous.

Pluck the face.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

great question. i would want one extremley concussive puncher and one street fighter so any combo of

benn,steve collins, valero (the maniac) Tyson (ditto)

Actually screw that, Holyfield, even now he is so punch drunk i dont think he would feel anything if the looters went at him in bunches

i would not want paulie malignaggi, his tickles would only rouse the rioters further

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:44 pm

Malignaggi and Burns could leave them all unable to loot though, writhing round on the floor in a fit of giggles. Might be an effective alterative, and a damned good way to get the stoppage win.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Wed 10 Aug 2011, 2:05 pm

John Conte and Mike Tyson for me

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Sun 14 Aug 2011, 4:46 am

Fritzie Zivic would have been a good one to have, he knew how to fight dirty also Ike Beabuchi was pretty mean.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4