The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wwe announces another wellness test failure

+3
Aaronb33
Crimey
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

wwe announces another wellness test failure  Empty wwe announces another wellness test failure

Post by Fernando Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:52 pm

WWE announced Monday that referee Mike Chioda has been suspended for 30 days due to a violation of their Talent Wellness Program.

The full statement reads:

Referee Mike Chioda suspended

In accordance with its Talent Wellness Program, WWE has suspended referee Mike Chioda for 30 days for his first violation of the company’s policy.

source: nodq

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

wwe announces another wellness test failure  Empty Re: wwe announces another wellness test failure

Post by Crimey Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Why does a referee need to take anything?!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

wwe announces another wellness test failure  Empty Re: wwe announces another wellness test failure

Post by Aaronb33 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:09 pm

I assume this could be for recreational drugs too? I'm guessing a bit of Mary Jane would go unpunished, but I know cocaine is making a huge comeback through much of America.

Then again, could be painkillers, refs take a lot of drops to the knees, it makes me cringe sometimes.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Wonder how they'll punish him for this? Make him loose clean to Primo on Superstars?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:19 pm

i see another tim white storyline coming Very Happy

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Got to be for recreational use. Fair enough, you could argue pain killers, but they dont take nearly enough bad drops for it to be an issue. Unless he's started throwing himself across the ring like those crazy Mexican referees at house shows.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 am

Thing is though, even if it was a one-off, short term injury, a lot of painkillers are incredibly addictive. If it's something like Tramadol or Oxycontin, they can be downright evil when it comes to addiction...trust me, I know. Even something like Codeine can lead to addiction.

I guess we'll never know though.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 pm

Does this mean we'll get someone playing Mike Chioda on TV, and the announcers will say stuff like "Mike Chioda's looking a little different" "He's put on a few pounds" etc. which sell set up a MASSIVE Mike Chioda v Mike Chioda match?

In all seriousness he could be suspended for recreational use or it could be for painkillers. Chioda's been around for a while and he has done a lot of bumping, that coupled with the general wear and tear he'd have suffered over the years could result in him needing painkillers. As Aaronb33 says though I guess we won't know.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down