The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argentina Side For Wales Test

+23
jb1973
The_Hound_of_Harrow
TycroesOsprey
welshy824
Shifty
Cymroglan
Effervescing Elephant
Smirnoffpriest
munkian
Turkster
RubyGuby
Seagultaf
BATH_BTGOG
Comfort
nottins_jones
funnyExiledScot
HammerofThunor
deadfred
formerly known as Sam
mckay1402
screamingaddabs
Coleman
MBTGOG
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Argentina Side For Wales Test - Page 2 Empty Argentina Side For Wales Test

Post by MBTGOG Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Argentina 15 Martin Rodriguez, 14 Horacio Agulla, 13 Marcelo Bosch, 12 Santiago Fernandez, 11 Gonzalo Camacho, 10 Felipe Contepomi (c), 9 Nicolas Vergallo, 8 Juan Fernandez Lobbe, 7 Juan Manuel Leguizamon, 6 Julio Farias Cabello, 5 Patricio Albacete, 4 Manuel Carizza, 3 Juan Figallo, 2 Mario Ledesma, 1 Rodrigo Roncero.
Replacements: 16Agustin Creevy, 17 Martin Scelzo, 18 Mariano Galarza, 19 Alejandro Campos, 20 Alfredo Lalanne, 21 Nicolas Sanchez, 22 Juan Imhoff.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Argentina Side For Wales Test - Page 2 Empty Re: Argentina Side For Wales Test

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:42 am

Cheers Sam - I forgot Monye went on the Lions tour to be honest.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:51 am

Okay, guys you've gone off topic. This is about the Argentine side to play Wales. Plenty of other threads to discuss England on.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:55 am

Does anyone get the feeling Argentina will be a little undercooked and will make a lot of mistakes against Wales as this is their first Test match level game for (as some posters have said) a year?

This will be a hard game but I am pretty confident (although anytime I get confident with Wales they usually blow it)

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 am

Or tuilagi, i know hes had a few games there for Leicster, how did he go on the wing over the season?

One sub appearence only I think.

Anyway back on subject.

How are Wales going to change their game up front in order to make their tight five more competitive? They gave up to much possession and teritory last week due to poor displays at the set piece and in the tighter areas. Surely the brilliant work of their flankers and centres in the loose can't be relied upon again?

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:01 am

I think we'll be much better with A Jones and B Davies in the front 5 - and without Cole driving in to the hooker as well.
I'm not sure if I'd go so far as to say we'd get parity but I expect a lot more possession than we had against England. Also England have got one of the most physical teams in the world and their front 5 is right up there with the best.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Argentina Side For Wales Test - Page 2 Empty By having R Hibbard (Ospreys), A Jones (Ospreys), back in the front row

Post by Cymroglan Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 am

[quote=]

How are Wales going to change their game up front in order to make their tight five more competitive? They gave up to much possession and teritory last week due to poor displays at the set piece and in the tighter areas. Surely the brilliant work of their flankers and centres in the loose can't be relied upon again?

By having R Hibbard (Ospreys), A Jones (Ospreys), back in action

Last edited by Cymroglan on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 am

I wouldn't expect the Argentines to dominate in the scrum. I do though think they will edge it which could give their talented back row a chance to show its wares.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 am

I expect the Argentinians to come out all guns blazing but I think they will start to feel the pace sooner rather than later in the second half.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 am

After the changes in the front row Id expect parity in the scrum. Although I'd have liked to seen Davies/Charteris in the 2nd row, plenty of grunt in there and there has to be a way to utilise Charteris in the lineout, hes around 6'10!?!

I think the last couple of weeks have underlined what Rees/A Jones gives to the scrum. Adam Jones is a great scrummager and hence why hes treated as the best player in the world in Wales, we dont half produce some rubbish tightheads. The young crop seem to be coming through now mind, Mitchell is doing alright and Gardiner at the scarlets looks a prospect.

I think we'll do fine until the replacement props come one for Agentina, fingers crossed the game will have broken up a bit by then.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:15 am

Comfort agree with you about Charteris. I am so gutted we couldn't get our Lions front row out for this game and for the WC, then we would have seen strength in depth in most areas and would probably have had parity (or maybe a bit off) against England, and dominated the game (as they did nothing with their ball and we did lots with ours).

On a side note am looking forward to gardiner developing as in a couple of years I reckon he could be a real challeneger for a Wales spot (say 3 years time).

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 am

BATH_BTGOG wrote:Will the Welsh do a lap of honour this week?

They normally do, to say thank you to their fans. Most teams make an effort.
I agree with some of the other comments to be honest, I'm sorry you thought an element of Welsh people were rude to England but some people are just tossers and England has people like that as well as Wales, but most Welsh people do like England, we just get over-excited on a rugby day that's all, but you need to lose some of your bitterness. Why not pop down to a Newport Gwent Dragons game at some point, they have a loverly family friendly club and you will see real Welsh fans who just love their rugby.

P.s. - Make sure their not playing Cardiff when you go ^^ Whistle
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:03 am

BACK ON TOPIC.

i dont wales are taking it lightly looking at their side- although many changes it looks a very strong side and with the likes of SJ on the bench to calm the match down i dont think wales are underestimating argentina at all

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 am

15 Martin Rodriguez, Stade Français, 26
14 Horacio Agulla, Leicester, 26
13 Marcelo Bosch, Biarritz, 27
12 Santiago Fernandez, Montpellier, 25
11 Gonzalo Camacho, Exeter, 20
10 Felipe Contepomi (c), Stade Français, 33
9 Nicolas Vergallo, Toulouse, 28
8 Juan Fernandez Lobbe, Toulon, 29 : 6 ft 4 in : 16 st 1 lb
7 Juan Manuel Leguizamon, Lyon, 28 : 6 ft 3 in : 15 st 10 lbs
6 Julio Farias Cabello, Tucuman, 32 : 6 ft 4 in : 17 st 2lbs
5 Patricio Albacete, Tolouse, 30 : 6ft 7 in : 18 st 2 lbs
4 Manuel Carizza, Biarritz, 26 : 6 ft 7 in : 18 st 8 lbs
3 Juan Figallo, Montpellier, 23 : 6 ft 2 in : 18 st 1 lb
2 Mario Ledesma, NO CLUB, 38 : 6 ft 0 in : 17 st 5 lbs
1 Rodrigo Roncero. Stade Français, 34 : 5 ft 10 in : 17 st 4 lbs

Replacements:
16 Agustin Creevy, Montpellier, 26, Hooker
17 Martin Scelzo, Agen, 35, Prop
18 Mariano Galarza, NO CLUB, 26, Lock
19 Alejandro Campos, NO CLUB, 28, Flanker, No8
20 Alfredo Lalanne, NO CLUB, 28, Scrum Half
21 Nicolas Sanchez, Bordeaux, 22, Fly Half
22 Juan Imhoff, Duendes, 23, Wing

Argentina look to have a nicely balanced side with most of the players based in France, nearly all of them with some of Europes strongest teams. They made 6 changes to the team who hammered the South america invitiation side a few weeks ago.
I still wonder how they will be in defence because they haven't had to do any tackling since November 2010!

Wales front 5 should be fairly familiar with each other, with 4 of them at the Ospreys. We have a tough and our backs are much better, Wales should win, if we start well we should cut them to pieces, though I think if it's tight we may well pull away at the end. I think Wales will be faster and fitter.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 am

Santiago Fernandez 13st 6 ft 0 in
Marcelo Bosch 14 st 7 lb 6 ft 1 in

Will be interesting to see how Robets and Davies get on

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 am

Cymroglan wrote:Santiago Fernandez 13st 6 ft 0 in
Marcelo Bosch 14 st 7 lb 6 ft 1 in

Will be interesting to see how Robets and Davies get on

Jamie Roberts
Height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
Weight 16 st 12 lb (107 kg)

Jonathan Davies
Height 1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight 103 kg (16 st 3 lb)

Were bigger and heavier it seems. Wink
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:35 am

Yes we are, Alyn this game will be more of a test on our discipline can we keep our cool when the opposition gets a bit hot headed they will certainly test us out in that department.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:12 am

Should be a cracking crowd anyway as tickets are 2 for £20 so £10 each if you have someone to go with.
You can only buy tickets for the upper tiers now, in the corners.
Sell out I think.

I was tempted to go, but I saw the Dragons yesterday against russia and will see the Ospreys vs Russia too on Sunday, so Wales on Saturday might be a bit greedy Whistle
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:32 am

i am going cant wait, last match i went to was the fiji match so yeah...

busy trying to work out which of the welsh shirts is nicest as i wanted it when it came out and now i have enough i am stuck between wc home, wc away and normal home =(

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 am

Im expecting a strong challenge from Argentina, Contepomi is key for them and an injury to him would be a disaster for them.

Im expecting our pack to be much stronger and more cohesive in the set piece compared to last week and to secure there own lineout and scrum as well as putting pressure on the argentine throw where I think there is a weakness.

I expect a kicking game from Argentina with the two centres chasing high balls and pressurising the welsh back three. Aggressive blitz defence with a strong mauling game that could do damage to teh welsh pack. They played like that in the last world cup and in teh games i saw last year so I expect more of the same.

For Wales this is going to be about composure and taking points when they are on offer in the first half and not allowing Argentina to get up a head of steam. Play it tight and pin them back in their 22 and pressureise their throw.

In the second half as they begin to tire Wales should be able to cut loose and win comfortably but only if we have the composure in teh first half when Argentina will be going for it.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Hound_of_Harrow Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:27 am

Well done for getting this back on track. It will be interesting to see how the Pumas go in their first real test before the RWC. I expect Wales to win this by 20+ though.

For me, Argentina only have a hope if 1) their pack give them some go forward, and 2) if Contepomi shines, and puts them in the right areas to make 1) happen.

Personally, I don't think Contepomi is as good as some people believe him to be, especially under pressure. Given space he can be dangerous, but I don't think he'll get any space, with the smothering RL style defence Wales favour.

The_Hound_of_Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 am

honestly Im hoping for a good close game until the final quarter, if Wales get a big lead in the first half it could turn into a turgid second 40 mins with nobody wanting to get hurt.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by jb1973 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 am

adam j hibbard and james is a v strong scrummaging front row I'd expect us to hold our own ok in that area.

Davies and roberts will look to run at the argie midfield and we will then hopefully see hook and halfpenny attack when wales are on the front foot,

I expect us to win this by 10 points plus,

Agree with an earlier poster Iestyn Thoma should be in this squad

jb1973

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:41 pm

10 points would be a good win but I'm more interested in the performance - We seemed to have bolstered the front row which was essential so I'm happy there. Would like to have seen Charteris and Bradley given a crack in the 2nd row and I do have some concern about the lack of dynamism in the backrow which looks particularly sluggish. This in my opinion is where we might have problems. Irrespective of the scoreline I want to see control in the set pieces and behind the scrum where we take the ball up and gradually go through the phases until we've earned the right to go wide. Keep it simple as we have some great strike runners in the backs. I also hope Hook doesn't feel that he has to be sublime. Just do the basics Hooky and if the game breaks up then its yours to perform. Good luck Wales; this is a strong Argentina team and the ideal test before SA, Samoa and Fiji. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 pm

We need this win to have momentum I think we have a good chance of topping our group if we go down under with a confident side.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm not sure Cymro - SA will be a different level all together, and playing Fiji and Samoa as well in a short period of time will have a big impact on our squad. I agree we COULD top our group, but I see it more likely that we'll get within a score or two of SA, and comfortably beat one of Fiji or Samoa and then scrape past the other one (at least I hope we win)

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:11 pm

Confidence may be high after this Saturday but feet on the floor is needed. We have NEVER beaten SA out of Wales so I think we need to be a little realistic here; that's not saying it might happen but as Smirnoff suggests it's more likely to be a battle against Samoa for 2nd place and that IMO remains a 50/50 game. I think we will take Fiji with relative ease with a full team. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:16 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Confidence may be high after this Saturday but feet on the floor is needed. We have NEVER beaten SA out of Wales so I think we need to be a little realistic here; that's not saying it might happen but as Smirnoff suggests it's more likely to be a battle against Samoa for 2nd place and that IMO remains a 50/50 game. I think we will take Fiji with relative ease with a full team. thumbsup

May I ask why you believe that?

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

RubyGuby wrote:I want to see control in the set pieces and behind the scrum where we take the ball up and gradually go through the phases until we've earned the right to go wide.

I don't want us to go out thinking we have to 'go through the phases' before we can genuinely attack. There's no law saying you can't score a try from first-phase ball.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 pm

I believe we will take them with relative ease as I was at the MS for the draw when Gats picked 11 fringe players in one of the most inept performances I have ever seen. Biggar at OH was useless along with a number of players who have now disappeared. If you want to differ thats fine but I think the gap will be a minimum of 15 points. Samoa on the other hand remains a 50/50 game as outlined above.

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I'm with you Luckless but i dont think we have a problem with going wide from first phase - I just want to see us control a game for 80 minutes and to get to know what that involves. I would like to see our big forwards take the ball through the middle and draw in defenders - This is a big pack. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:38 pm

RubyGuby wrote:and I do have some concern about the lack of dynamism in the backrow which looks particularly sluggish.

This was my only real concern with this squad. Although Tobys made some noticeable errors in the last few games, hes still been one of our biggest ball carriers. Warburton carries so dynamically aswell, Martyn and Ryan are gonna have to have big games in their absence. As much as I've loved Martyn Williams, I dont think he deserves to go to this World Cup as a player. I'd take Ryan as 6/lock cover, not as an 8, for all the good points to his game, he just doesnt give anywhere near enough go forward ball I'd want from a number 8.

I think someone mentioned it earlier, but how good a defence can people see Argentina having in this, their first real test? Those 2 centres could have a long day with Roberts and davies running at them, north likes coming in looking for work aswell.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 pm

RubyGuby wrote:I believe we will take them with relative ease as I was at the MS for the draw when Gats picked 11 fringe players in one of the most inept performances I have ever seen. Biggar at OH was useless along with a number of players who have now disappeared. If you want to differ thats fine but I think the gap will be a minimum of 15 points. Samoa on the other hand remains a 50/50 game as outlined above.

You can look at it from the other side that Fiji who had just gotten together got a draw away from home. I hope you're not too surprised.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Comfort - I was impressed with Toby's carrying last week, and also thought he put in some big hits - but glad someone else is getting a chance as we need to assess his cover. Ryan is a lock/6 and should be kept there, but if Delve is out injured (or just out of favour for some reason) then I suppose Ryan is the only option.

I can see Argentia being very rusty and slow at the breakdown and there should (hopefully) be gaps in their defense if (sorry IF) we can play a high enough tempo and keep the ball tight until their defense if pulled out of shape.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

I remember thinking after the game, if Toby hadnt had made those handling errors that he'd had a very good, understated, but very good game.

Agree with you about Ryan, Id take him and his lack of yards over Powell and his lack of brain as cover anyday!

I'd like to see us put some phases together with variations as we did in the second half that led to our score. Patient, effectively punching gaps and drawing defenders, switching up with inside runners and I didnt believe my eyes when I saw a few forwards taking the ball at pace (jogging, admittedly, but it beats a standing start). It wasnt Australia or the wales of 2005, but it was nice to see something other than side-to-side-to-side-to-side, give away possession somehow.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Like I said MBTGOG - I have no problems with your view, we tucked Ireland away this year whilst playing pretty much rubbish rugby so with a full side I don't see a problem against Fiji. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Comfort, another thing about Toby is that in his first two games for Wales he's been asked to carry off the back of a rapidly-retreating scrum. In the loose he's always made ground.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:33 pm

RubyGuby wrote:Like I said MBTGOG - I have no problems with your view, we tucked Ireland away this year whilst playing pretty much rubbish rugby so with a full side I don't see a problem against Fiji. thumbsup

Wow, sounds to me like you had a very comfortable victory over Ireland. Must have seen a different game to you.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

luckless, yeah, although to be fair, if hes going to the world cup as first choice as inexperienced as he is maybe the rubbish scrum was a plan from Gatland all along as a baptism of fire type deal.... Whistle

It'll be interesting to see what Ryan can do now, he usually ups his game when faced with a challenge.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Well I think you went 70 minutes without scoring and like i said we were absolutely rubbish - Anyways back to the point I think we'll beat them by 15 points plus - Lets have a chat after the Fiji game and see who's right - a pint on it. Good luck to Ireland next week and in the RWC, both of our nations have some RWC catching up to do as we have both been shoite in the tournament. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by BATH_BTGOG Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

vomit
BATH_BTGOG
BATH_BTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Nice Icon - Reminds me of the Little Britain sketch and the english fans in the North Stand at the MS when Banahan failed to score against Shane - They were all spewing thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:59 am

BATH_BTGOG wrote:But the problem is that Wales biggest ambition in rugby is to beat the English, after all these years why don't you guys move on, would a Welshman sit down during the opposing teams anthem if it was any other team in the world? I some how doubt it!

The way in which the players celebrated the win was a disgrace, IMO.

Rather bigoted post there Bath...!

I thought that sort of thing was beneath you, obviously much misjudged your lack of character.

I was at the match, I didn't see anyone sit for either anthem. It was a wonderful crowd who cheered hard for both teams. I thought it was touching that the welsh team showed their gratitude for the loyal and passionate support of the stadium.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 am

MBTGOG wrote:Wow, sounds to me like you had a very comfortable victory over Ireland. Must have seen a different game to you.

Bottom line, we will re-wite history, the score didnt finish 19-13, but in fact Wales have indeed been docked 7 points for the lines mans bad call for Phillips try, and we will also take off 3 points off Ireland because Kaplan missed a forward pass in the play before their penalty.

19-7 = 12
13-3 = 10

Final score
Wales 12 - 10 Ireland

In the interests of fairness we will assess all referee and linesman errors and correct everything. Pointless because Wales still won!

People can spew out all the provincial cup rubbish they like, with regards to Irish superiority. however the rugby generation works in 4 yearly (World Cup) cycles and Wales and Ireland have won 2 each over the last 4 years, so Wales are better on account they won the last game, however over the course of this player generation they are even.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

Alyn,

You did win the game and you deserved it. It's just the way the comment was phrased that it seemed like Wales won the game comfortably which wasn't true.

I said nothing else.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 am

I fit helps Alyn, I think the Welsh are fully justified in having an inferiority complex when it comes to us OK Wink
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:40 am

Notch wrote:I fit helps Alyn, I think the Welsh are fully justified in having an inferiority complex when it comes to us OK Wink

To be honest most people in Wales won't agree. What happens in club rugby is never relevant to the International team.
It's fair to say you stole a march in the early part of the last decade, while Wales was reorganising from club rugby to regions. At the end of Graham Henry's reign and when Hansen came in to be Wales coach, and all the Wales team retired and we had a team of kids but, since the last World Cup our nations are fairly even.
Europe is 1 level below international rugby and despite Ireland's dominance they have only had 1 grand slam compared to Wales's 2 in recent years. Wales and Ireland gear everything towards their national sides, so I don't see how anyone can think Ireland are better. censored
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-bryns-attitude Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 am

notch,you are fortunate to have supported a relatively strong irish team over the last decade, it hasn't always been that way,ask your parents! so no inferiority complex here,i have actually seen wales beat ireland more times than the opposite.

mr-bryns-attitude

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 am

Guys, at least try and make it a challenge. Winding you lot up is like shooting dish in a barrel. No fun.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 am

That said, you guys do seem to have a bit of an inferiority complex like. None of us are worried about Wales why do you spend so much time worrying about us?

I take it as a compliment to Irish rugby really.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:54 am

Notch wrote:Guys, at least try and make it a challenge. Winding you lot up is like shooting dish in a barrel. No fun.

Why on earth would you bother?

Surely you have better things to do than try to wind people up?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next