The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Thoughts On The CM Punk v Triple H Feud

+3
TwisT
Kay Fabe
Shot 21 LCFC
7 posters

Go down

My Thoughts On The CM Punk v Triple H Feud Empty My Thoughts On The CM Punk v Triple H Feud

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:53 pm

I was thinking about what has happened since Summer Slam last night and I realised something we may have all missed. Or maybe Im reading too much into things. You decide.

So Kevin Nash took out CM Punk at Summer Slam after their match claiming he receiced a text from Triple H. At the moment they seem to be leading us to believe that Nash actually sent the message to himself. All this does (speaking purely in kayfabe) is make Nash look like a has been who wants to try and be relevant again (I said in kayfabe - dont say it!!).

But when you think about it, the text said "take out the winner of the match". Now remember the ending of the match where John Cena had the ropes but Triple H "didnt see it". Could this be him making sure Punk won the match so Nash took him out instead of Cena? Would be a lot more interesting than Nash sending a message to himself, and it could lead to the Triple H heel turn which everyone seems to think will happen.

If it eventually pans out like I have stated above, remember where you heard it first!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts On The CM Punk v Triple H Feud Empty Re: My Thoughts On The CM Punk v Triple H Feud

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 am

I said it weeks ago, I definitely think we are in the midst of a Triple H heel turn but I don't think it will happen at NOC, I do expect Nash to cost Punk the match this Sunday although I expect HHH to act shocked and annoyed at this leading to HiaC, I'd expect HHH to reinstate Nash to allow Punk to get his hands on him, Punk would finally trust Triple H and only then do I think the heel turn will happen.

There's no point turning him heel IMO if the guy he turns on expects it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts On The CM Punk v Triple H Feud Empty Re: My Thoughts On The CM Punk v Triple H Feud

Post by TwisT Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

Isn't HHH playing the heel already though in this feud?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am

I don't think so, I suppose it's open to interpretation but for me all HHH has been guilty of so far is letting Punk get to him, Punk's been the antagonist throughout

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:15 am

xTwisTx wrote:Isn't HHH playing the heel already though in this feud?

not really, but he will imo turn not at NOC but fairly soon after in the way that the others have mentioned!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:36 pm

So currently Punk is playing the "greatest thing on earth" character that Jericho used to play, the difference being people are cheering him. So if he goes back to heel, how would we know? His demeanour would not change and even if he goes against the big fan favourite Cena, they would probably still cheer him.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm

The only difference really is how he talks to the crowd. When he is heel he usually throws insults. But since coming back he has tried to keep them as on side as possible.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:21 am

Are they not angling for it to be Johnny Ace who sent the text?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline1981 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 am

marty2086 wrote:Are they not angling for it to be Johnny Ace who sent the text?
i dont think you are correct

pauline1981

Back to top Go down

Post by 1891_Eniluap Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:30 am

pauline1981 wrote:

you've got bigger things to worry about at NOC pauline in the evening gown inferno match

WOOOOOO BROTHER !!!!!

1891_Eniluap

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 am

pauline1981 wrote:

My reason for saying it is HHH put him down when he first took over and hes in the middle of it all when its not nessacery, its like a cop show having a big name actor for what looks like a small part but you just know hes the killer

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Think my point was proved last night Very Happy

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down