The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primetime Support thread

+19
AlexHuckerby
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
The Galveston Giant
LondonLion
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
eddyfightfan
BALTIMORA
slash912
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
School Project
Fists of Fury
KP4959
Rodney
paperbag_puncher
Scottrf
Primetime
No1Jonesy
Daz
Adam D
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Primetime Support thread Empty Primetime Support thread

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:02 am

WBC Welterweight Title
When: 17th September Live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas
What: Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Victor Ortiz
Where: All on Primetime: Sky channel 480, Virgin Media ‘On Demand’ and online at Primetime Website

You can order the card by visiting Primetime Website. All PPVs ordered through this link will generate a payment to help 606v2 grow.

As with the last fight, I thought it would be best that we have a support thread where people who are having difficulty ordering or just have general questions can ask them.

As you know, Primetime are usually quote open to your questions and are also usually quite quick to get back to you.

So anything you want to ask, please do so below.

We will be sorting out the refunds for the winners over the next few days, but if you still havent sent me a PM to tell me when you ordered, you wont be in with a chance.

Cheers

H

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Primetime Support thread Empty Re: Primetime Support thread

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:03 am

From Dazstar:

Sorry to bother you but I have a quick question about the primetime broadcast.

I have bought it through the link on here - but have since discovered that I can record it as well but I need to go through Sky Box Office menu to do this. When I read this on the Primetime website it sounded like I needed to do that when i bought it.

Does this mean I am unable to record the fight as I have already purchased it?

Thanks mate
Daz

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Sat 17 Sep 2011, 11:21 am

What time are the replays on Sunday if bought?

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:46 pm

Primetime it's an absolutely dire crappy service! All I want to do is register with the channel but do primetime allow this? ! If I want to register then I ave to order the fight through them at the same time n you'd think I could call the number n actually get the option to speak to someone wouldn't you!

Will do it coz I want to watch the fight but they can know about this n sort the service out!!

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 12:59 pm

You beat me to it Adam!

Hi Everyone

Well we are extremely busy today so I won't get as much chance as I would like to be around to help. If somebody could give this threan an occaission bump to keep it visible everyone should be able to find the info they need.

Thanks to everyone for your support and making this a huge success!

To order tonight's event on Sky

Call 08712004444 or by visiting the 606v2 link Primetime Website and follow the watch on TV links

You will need to have your viewing card number ready but your viewing card must be in the box and the box switched on when you order or you will miss your signal

If you have registered before and have a phoneline connected to your box you can order through the box office menu. If you have an insufficient credit message it means you have a failed payment on your account with us, do not call Sky about this call customer services direct on 08448429844

If you experience a blue screen this means you missed your signal, call customer services direct on 08448429844 to get it resent and instantly resolved. You can also try unplugging your box from the wall for 30 seconds to force a reboot.

If you need to email about TV primetime@rhf.je , customers service number is 08448429844 - this is direct to an agent and a national rate call

If you want to record with Sky+ read the rules here - http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/uncategorized/recording-primetime-events-with-sky/

The lines are busy so if you need help you will need to hold briefly

Web - Order by visiting the 606v2 link Primetime Website following the watch online links

Any support issues email support@primetimelive.co.uk

Virgin - Order through the on demand menus. Any customer services issues need to be directed to Virgin Media customer services on the usual numbers

I hope this helps and I will check in as often as possible to help further

Enjoy a fantastic night of boxing beginning at 11pm with Crolla vs Montiel!

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm

N whilst you're at it why don't you just completely ignore my comment! Well done

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm

So on Virgin it wont track buys for the site?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:45 pm

No1Jonesy wrote:Primetime it's an absolutely dire crappy service! All I want to do is register with the channel but do primetime allow this? ! If I want to register then I ave to order the fight through them at the same time n you'd think I could call the number n actually get the option to speak to someone wouldn't you!

Will do it coz I want to watch the fight but they can know about this n sort the service out!!

Jones - I have edited your post as there was no need for the language or attitude.

I have asked on several occasions for people to behave themselves in the next 24hours and cut out stuff that will put the forum in a bad light. Using crass language like you have is totally unwarranted.

I implore you all once again to try and be civil until tomorrow afternoon. Criticism is fine (I have left the gist of your post) but just act like mature individuals when doing it.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

Don't patronise me Adam. There was every need for however I wish to express myself at the displeasure of the service, and if I wish to get an attitude I damn well will! Had I have been able to speak to anyone at primtime it could have gone 1 of 2 ways - situation resolved or them receiving my 'attitude' 1st hand but alas it was not the case!

Your obsession of what may 'put the forum' in a bad light works two ways when you promote something to your customers ie. The posters with a service that is below par!

Pluss the language was not crass - did you not see me replace letters with asterixes?

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:00 pm

No1Jonesy wrote:Primetime it's an absolutely dire crappy service! All I want to do is register with the channel but do primetime allow this? ! If I want to register then I ave to order the fight through them at the same time n you'd think I could call the number n actually get the option to speak to someone wouldn't you!

The direct dial customer service number is in the help post I made earlier, that should answer your query

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:17 pm

No1Jonesy wrote:Don't patronise me Adam. There was every need for however I wish to express myself at the displeasure of the service, and if I wish to get an attitude I damn well will! Had I have been able to speak to anyone at primtime it could have gone 1 of 2 ways - situation resolved or them receiving my 'attitude' 1st hand but alas it was not the case!

Your obsession of what may 'put the forum' in a bad light works two ways when you promote something to your customers ie. The posters with a service that is below par!

Pluss the language was not crass - did you not see me replace letters with asterixes?

Are you sure that patronise is the word you meant to use?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:18 pm

Thank you primetime - you may want to put that on the channel 480 and an offset of the ordering number on the website in future

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:19 pm

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:
No1Jonesy wrote:Don't patronise me Adam. There was every need for however I wish to express myself at the displeasure of the service, and if I wish to get an attitude I damn well will! Had I have been able to speak to anyone at primtime it could have gone 1 of 2 ways - situation resolved or them receiving my 'attitude' 1st hand but alas it was not the case!

Are you sure that patronise is the word you meant to use?

Certain of it

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:32 pm

Trying to order through the link and its asking for my Sky pin. Not sure where I'd find that?

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:33 pm

paperbag_puncher wrote:Trying to order through the link and its asking for my Sky pin. Not sure where I'd find that?

Normally the last 4 digits of your viewing card number

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:39 pm

Primetime, what's times are the replays tomorrow please?

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:49 pm

Dazstarr wrote:Primetime, what's times are the replays tomorrow please?

10:15, 14:15, 18:15

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:52 pm

Primetime wrote:
paperbag_puncher wrote:Trying to order through the link and its asking for my Sky pin. Not sure where I'd find that?

Normally the last 4 digits of your viewing card number

Cheers. I enetered something else and it seems to have gone through OK.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:54 pm

Cheers, last question, are they the full card?

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

Dazstarr wrote:Cheers, last question, are they the full card?

Yes

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:05 pm

Sweet

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:21 pm

Sums the channel up when you need a support thread to order a fight, pretty much had enough of these Primetime threads, this Adam hobo is like a politician pushing a new campaign.

Word of warning when you're a founder don't interfere in the forum every two seconds, not a patch on the original 606, the forum needs a new direction.

I'm following the crowd and leaving the forum

All the best

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by KP4959 Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:37 pm

Don't see everyones problem with primetime never had an issue yet, would like to ask primetime if there is some way I can change my credit card details? As I think they have my old card details

KP4959

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:41 pm

KP4959 wrote:Don't see everyones problem with primetime never had an issue yet, would like to ask primetime if there is some way I can change my credit card details? As I think they have my old card details

Call customer services on 08448429844 to update your payment details

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 17 Sep 2011, 3:53 pm

Rodney wrote:Sums the channel up when you need a support thread to order a fight, pretty much had enough of these Primetime threads, this Adam hobo is like a politician pushing a new campaign.

Word of warning when you're a founder don't interfere in the forum every two seconds, not a patch on the original 606, the forum needs a new direction.

I'm following the crowd and leaving the forum

All the best

Rodders

Following the crowd? Have you not read the recent threads, those that are actually valuable to the boxing section have stayed on.

The support thread is for all kinds of questions Rodders, e.g. someone wanting to update their payment details, pretty handy if you ask me, and saves them having to sit in a phone queue. Mountain out of a mole hill, I believe you just made.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:00 pm

I'm not even sure if this has been ordered or if I have been billed, but every time I have tried I am getting the following message:

The registration process automatically terminates if left for more than 5 minutes.

Please return to the homepage and make sure you have all the information to hand before proceeding with registration. You will need your satellite viewing card number, and either Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details.

Please also ensure javascript is enabled on your browser.

I've inputted the details twice and have got the same message when I click CONFIRM...

Instead I just picked it from the Box Office Section and it appears I have got it.

Is it likely I have been billed 3 times for this?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by KP4959 Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:05 pm

Just took you're advice primetime and called customer service was on hold for 10 minutes without getting through to anyone

KP4959

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:05 pm

School Project wrote:I'm not even sure if this has been ordered or if I have been billed, but every time I have tried I am getting the following message:

The registration process automatically terminates if left for more than 5 minutes.

Please return to the homepage and make sure you have all the information to hand before proceeding with registration. You will need your satellite viewing card number, and either Credit Card or Direct Debit payment details.

Please also ensure javascript is enabled on your browser.

I've inputted the details twice and have got the same message when I click CONFIRM...

Instead I just picked it from the Box Office Section and it appears I have got it.

Is it likely I have been billed 3 times for this?

No you cannot be billed more than once, our system will rcognise you have a purchase and disregard any subsequent attempts

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:06 pm

KP4959 wrote:Just took you're advice primetime and called customer service was on hold for 10 minutes without getting through to anyone

As I said we are extremely busy! PM me your phone number and I'll get someone to call you

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:06 pm

Nice one Primetime.

Also, I'm going to make some paintings for tonight. You want to show them?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:08 pm

how much does it cost to subscribe to primetime for a month?

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:10 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:how much does it cost to subscribe to primetime for a month?

We are a purely pay per view service, no subscriptions

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:11 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:how much does it cost to subscribe to primetime for a month?

It doesn't work like that, does it? One off PPV's, as far as I'm aware!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:13 pm

Primetime wrote:

oh, ok, how do i buy this then, i can't do it through my sky box, do i have to go online or call?

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:17 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:
Primetime wrote:

oh, ok, how do i buy this then, i can't do it through my sky box, do i have to go online or call?

There's a guide when you click the link above mate Smile

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:22 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:
Primetime wrote:

Yeah click this link, mate. It is simple enough once you go through to the site.

Primetime Website

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:29 pm

cheers guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:43 pm

No problem mate. Will you be joining us during the fight for the discussion?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 17 Sep 2011, 4:46 pm

yea might as well, good night of boxing
im guessing that
Alvarez-Gomez
Morales-Cano
Vargas-Lopez
are all being shown live. if so then mayweather-ortiz might not be on till about 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 17 Sep 2011, 5:05 pm

Yeah it'll be about 5am the main event. I'll be up and on here discussing it all, too.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slash912 Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:04 pm

Anyone had any issues through Virgin Media? Hoping to save myself being on hold for ages and asking here first. I can't find it anywhere on On Demand, does anyone know the reason for this?

slash912

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:06 pm

slash912 wrote:Anyone had any issues through Virgin Media? Hoping to save myself being on hold for ages and asking here first. I can't find it anywhere on On Demand, does anyone know the reason for this?

Hi any issues with Virgin on demand need to be raised with Virgin customer services directly, don't phone primetime as our agents won't be able to help.

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by slash912 Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:07 pm

Wasn't planning on, thanks for the quick response though! I guess it's Virgin customer services for me, what a 'mare.

slash912

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

Try 'saynoto0870' I think it's .com. The site lists alternate numbers to the 0845 charge numbers.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by slash912 Sat 17 Sep 2011, 6:53 pm

Cheers Balti!

slash912

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:12 pm

You online tonight, balti/slash?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:38 pm

what time does the action start?

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Sat 17 Sep 2011, 7:57 pm

I believe Crolla is on around 11ish, with the following fights every hour or so after that.

You going to brave it, mate?

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 17 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

Crolla is a free view at 11. I'm buzzing can't wait got some decent action before it though!
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Sat 17 Sep 2011, 9:04 pm

Just about to watch the fury fight. Gona be a long long night!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next