The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primetime Help + Support Thread for Pacquiao vs Bradley

4 posters

Go down

Primetime Help + Support Thread for Pacquiao vs Bradley Empty Primetime Help + Support Thread for Pacquiao vs Bradley

Post by Primetime Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 7:45

To order tonight's event on Sky

Call 08712004444 or go to Primetime Website (click here) and follow the watch on TV links

You will need to have your viewing card number ready but your viewing card must be in the box and the box switched on when you order or you will miss your signal

If you have registered before and have a phoneline connected to your box you can order through the box office menu. If you have an insufficient credit message it means you have a failed payment on your account with us, do not call Sky about this call customer services direct on 08448429844

If you experience a blue screen this means you missed your signal, call customer services direct on 08448429844 to get it resent and instantly resolved. You can also try unplugging your box from the wall for 30 seconds to force a reboot.

If you need to email about TV primetime@rhf.je , customers service number is 08448429844 - this is direct to an agent and a national rate call

If you want to record with Sky+ read the rules here - http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/...ents-with-sky/

The lines are busy so if you need help you will need to hold briefly

Web - Order at Primetime Website (click here) following the watch online links

Any support issues email support@primetimelive.co.uk

Virgin - Order through the on demand menus. Any customer services issues need to be directed to Virgin Media customer services on the usual numbers

I hope this helps and I will check in as often as possible to help further

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Primetime Help + Support Thread for Pacquiao vs Bradley Empty Re: Primetime Help + Support Thread for Pacquiao vs Bradley

Post by Rodney Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 8:05

Well I asked for help on the previous thread and you decided to completely ignore the question, puts me off buying to be honest.

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Primetime Help + Support Thread for Pacquiao vs Bradley Empty Re: Primetime Help + Support Thread for Pacquiao vs Bradley

Post by Primetime Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 8:06

Rodney wrote:Well I asked for help on the previous thread and you decided to completely ignore the question, puts me off buying to be honest.

Cheers

Rodders

Apologies if I missed your question, can you post it in here and I'll do my best to help

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 8:14

No worries mate, it was just regards recording the event, I'll copy and paste from previous thread

My only worry is I'll be recording it and watching the full event on Sunday morning. My concern is when I've done this with Boxnation the time scheduling on my Sky + runs out and im left missing majority of the main event, ie programme may run from 2am-5am so recording is fine but if the fight is behind schedule it means the recording stops at 5am.

Will Primetime ensure Sky + recording scheduling will record the full event even if the Las Vegas show runs behind schedule, hope this makes sense

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 8:24

Rodney wrote:No worries mate, it was just regards recording the event, I'll copy and paste from previous thread

My only worry is I'll be recording it and watching the full event on Sunday morning. My concern is when I've done this with Boxnation the time scheduling on my Sky + runs out and im left missing majority of the main event, ie programme may run from 2am-5am so recording is fine but if the fight is behind schedule it means the recording stops at 5am.

Will Primetime ensure Sky + recording scheduling will record the full event even if the Las Vegas show runs behind schedule, hope this makes sense

Cheers

Rodders

Yes our programme is scheduled for an hour after the anticipated end time for the event to ensure that recordings do not cut out.

Please make sure you give the rules for recording PPV events a read as well - http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/uncategorized/recording-primetime-events-with-sky/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 8:31

Nice one cheers mate.

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 8:34

Only an hour? Arum has said that if the Miami Heat game 7 goes to OT then the fight won't start until that's finished. Could need more than an hour.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 8:36

hampo171 wrote:Only an hour? Arum has said that if the Miami Heat game 7 goes to OT then the fight won't start until that's finished. Could need more than an hour.

WE have never had an event where the recording has cut out before the end and it will not be an issue tonight. We have had regular contact with Top Rank regarding this event and the timings and our encryption window is set appropriately

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 9:16

I doubt you've had an event were the promoter has said "We're not starting the main event until after the NBA has finished" either.

My point is that I'm presuming you've left an hour from the start time given originally, however if as Arum says they won't start the Pac vs Bradley fight until after the basketball has finished could you not run the risk of cutting off if it goes to one or two periods of overtime?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 9:26

to be fair though, The Celtics are going to smash them. It won't go to overtime.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 9:55

hampo171 wrote:I doubt you've had an event were the promoter has said "We're not starting the main event until after the NBA has finished" either.

My point is that I'm presuming you've left an hour from the start time given originally, however if as Arum says they won't start the Pac vs Bradley fight until after the basketball has finished could you not run the risk of cutting off if it goes to one or two periods of overtime?

We have not left an hour from the start time, we have left an hour from latest finish time Top Rank have provided us

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 10:15

Today's schedule on Primetime

7pm Sports Tonight bring you Euro 2012 coverage live
10pm Sports Tonight bring you a Big Fight preview show live
11pm 24/7 Pacquiao vs Bradley - watch the whole series in full
2am Pacquaio vs Bradley live

Watch on ch 480 on sky or www.primetimelive.co.uk

The free programmes can be viewed online at www.primetimelive.co.uk/freeview

Please use this link if ordering the fight Primetime Website (click here)

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 9 Jun 2012 - 10:32

An update on the NBA game, the Miami Heat game is scheduled to start at 1:30am UK time, the Pac v Bradley fight is scheduled to start at 5:10am uk time, the chances of a clash affecting out programme and timings are minimal and we have left more than enough contingency to cover this

Hope this reassures you all

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down