The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primetime Support Thread - Chavez Jr vs Martinez

+5
ONETWOFOREVER
seanmichaels
Rodney
mobilemaster8
Primetime
9 posters

Go down

Primetime Support Thread - Chavez Jr vs Martinez Empty Primetime Support Thread - Chavez Jr vs Martinez

Post by Primetime Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:29 am

To order tonight's event on Sky

Call 08712004444 or go to Primetime Website (click here) and follow the watch on TV links

You will need to have your viewing card number ready but your viewing card must be in the box and the box switched on when you order or you will miss your signal

If you have registered before and have a phoneline connected to your box you can order through the box office menu. If you have an insufficient credit message it means you have a failed payment on your account with us, do not call Sky about this call customer services direct on 08448429844

If you experience a blue screen this means you missed your signal, call customer services direct on 08448429844 to get it resent and instantly resolved. You can also try unplugging your box from the wall for 30 seconds to force a reboot.

If you need to email about TV primetime@rhf.je , customers service number is 08448429844 - this is direct to an agent and a national rate call

If you want to record with Sky+ read the rules here - http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/news/recording-primetime-events-with-sky/

The lines are busy so if you need help you will need to hold briefly

Web - Order at www.primetimelive.co.uk following the watch online links

Any support issues email support@primetimelive.co.uk

Virgin - Order through the on demand menus. Any customer services issues need to be directed to Virgin Media customer services on the usual numbers

I hope this helps and I will check in as often as possible to help further

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Primetime Support Thread - Chavez Jr vs Martinez Empty Re: Primetime Support Thread - Chavez Jr vs Martinez

Post by Primetime Sat 15 Sep 2012, 11:41 am

Here's tonight's schedule, we're FREE between 7pm and 2am

7pm STL: London’s Calling Live Boxing

11pm STL: Fight Night Live

Midnight 24/7: Chaverz Jr vs Martinez

Chavez Jr vs Martinez Greatest Hits

‘Face Off’ With Max Kellerman

2am PPV: Chavez Jr vs Martinez Live

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Primetime Support Thread - Chavez Jr vs Martinez Empty Re: Primetime Support Thread - Chavez Jr vs Martinez

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:13 pm

Ordered via Virgin. Seems a decent night of action. The missus is fuming.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:17 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:Ordered via Virgin. Seems a decent night of action. The missus is fuming.

Enjoy it! thumbsup

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:30 pm

Hi Primetime mate

I've just ordered the fight via telephone service however when the girl put the order through she said I can't record the event, which really isn't any good for me as I can't stay up for it live and the repeats are not on for suitable time for me, she really wasn't helpful at all, she advised I can't reverse this.

I've ordered most fights through Primetime and recorded them to watch at my leisure the next day, is anything you can do to help mate.

Cheers. Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:40 pm

Rodney wrote:Hi Primetime mate

I've just ordered the fight via telephone service however when the girl put the order through she said I can't record the event, which really isn't any good for me as I can't stay up for it live and the repeats are not on for suitable time for me, she really wasn't helpful at all, she advised I can't reverse this.

I've ordered most fights through Primetime and recorded them to watch at my leisure the next day, is anything you can do to help mate.

Cheers. Rodders

Hi, the rules for recording are linked to in the OP. You can only record events when you purchase through the box office menu. As you phoned and purchased a direct signal you cannot record and this signal cannot be reversed

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:42 pm

Primetime wrote:

Cheers. Rodders

Hi, the rules for recording are linked to in the OP. You can only record events when you purchase through the box office menu. As you phoned and purchased a direct signal you cannot record and this signal cannot be reversed

Ok mate

I wished she'd told me before I bought it, but not your fault. Seems crazy you can't record an event you've bought, will the repeats have the same coverage of the previous nights action ie all the fights billed and entrances

Thanks
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:54 pm

Rodney wrote:
Primetime wrote:

Cheers. Rodders

Ok mate

I wished she'd told me before I bought it, but not your fault. Seems crazy you can't record an event you've bought, will the repeats have the same coverage of the previous nights action ie all the fights billed and entrances

Thanks

Unfortunately it is sky's platform rules for recording so not something we can control.

The repeats are shown as live so yes the same coverage as the previous night

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Sat 15 Sep 2012, 2:56 pm

Ok thanks look forward to the fight

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 15 Sep 2012, 9:23 pm

No recording no t-shirt. Pah.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 15 Sep 2012, 9:29 pm

What a conn.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:08 pm

If it says I can order it on sky does it mean that i've already registered as im not sure if I've used it before

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:35 pm

Ive ordered on Virgin but cant find the channel to watch the free fights??

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:51 pm

mobilemaster8 - virgin are only showing hte ppv from 2am, you can watch the free stuff at www.primetimelive.co.uk/freeview

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 15 Sep 2012, 11:27 pm

How do I know if I've registered my sky box

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 11:29 pm

Ring them up, it probably won't let you order it if you haven't already registered.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 16 Sep 2012, 8:20 am

Would people please stop ringing primetime and start using the link! If you ring up we dont get a dime!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Mon 17 Sep 2012, 3:15 pm

The stream was good quality. Not TV good but better than any other stream I've ever used and I was on a bad computer. Nice work primetime.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down