The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pac-Marquez 4 Primetime Support Thread

+8
mobilemaster8
All Time Great
6oldenbhoy
John Bloody Wayne
owen10ozzy
Rowley
ShahenshahG
Primetime
12 posters

Go down

Pac-Marquez 4 Primetime Support Thread Empty Pac-Marquez 4 Primetime Support Thread

Post by Primetime Sat 08 Dec 2012, 7:42 am

Pacquiao and Marquez step into the ring tonight for the 4th time and you can watch it live on Primetime - ch498 on Sky, Through Virgin 'On Demand' or at the Primetime Website (click here)

Primetime signals on Sky are instant and you will be able to order at any time but if you need assitance from an operator you may experience a small delay at times getting through to an agent

To order Pacquiao vs Marquez on Sky

Call 08712004444 or go to Primetime Website (click here) and follow the watch on TV links

You will need to have your viewing card number ready but your viewing card must be in the box and the box switched on when you order or you will miss your signal

If you have registered before and have a phoneline connected to your box you can order through the box office menu. If you have an insufficient credit message it means you have a failed payment on your account with us, do not call Sky about this call customer services direct on 08448429844

If you experience a blue screen this means you missed your signal, call customer services direct on 08448429844 to get it resent and instantly resolved. You can also try unplugging your box from the wall for 30 seconds to force a reboot.

If you need any support you can check http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/support.html , customers service number is 08448429844 - this is direct to an agent and a national rate call

If you want to record with Sky+ read the rules here - http://www.primetimeboxing.co.uk/skyplus/

The lines may be busy so if you need help you will need to hold briefly

Web - Order at www.primetimeboxing.co.uk following the watch online links

Any support issues check http://www.primetimelive.co.uk/support.html

Virgin - Order through the on demand menus. Any customer services issues need to be directed to Virgin Media customer services on the usual numbers

I hope this helps and I will check in as often as possible to help further

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Pac-Marquez 4 Primetime Support Thread Empty Re: Pac-Marquez 4 Primetime Support Thread

Post by Primetime Sat 08 Dec 2012, 7:43 am

Today's schdule looks like this

Saturday 8th December:
5:30pm STL: Live Boxing - Earthquake in Essex
11pm Pacquiao vs Marquez 3
12am 24/7 Pacquiao - Marquez 4
2am Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 LIVE

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Pac-Marquez 4 Primetime Support Thread Empty Re: Pac-Marquez 4 Primetime Support Thread

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 08 Dec 2012, 7:46 am

Will you offer counselling if Marquez gets done over again?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 08 Dec 2012, 8:39 am

Can I ask again as Adam is sick of being ignored on this one if you are buying please do it through the link on this thread as the forum gets a contribution to running costs for everyone who does. This is particularly important at this time of year as it the mods Christmas do next week and the price of Cristal has gone through the roof recently.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 08 Dec 2012, 8:43 am

Is adam going to sit on your lap santa?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 08 Dec 2012, 9:16 am

Primetime team tonight is

Studio:
Ron McIntosh
Richie Woodhall
Ryan Rhodes

Commentary:
Benny Ricardo
Wayne McCullough

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sat 08 Dec 2012, 9:27 am

Undercard
WBA interim super featherweight title
Yuriorkis Gamboa vs Michael Farenas
WBA interim featherweight title
Javier Fortuna vs Patrick Hyland
IBF lightweight title
Miguel Vazquez vs Mercito Gesta

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sat 08 Dec 2012, 2:51 pm

Can't decide whether to get this...especially given the number of problems I heard people had during the Hatton fight...where money had been paid and all they got to watch was a blue screen...!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 08 Dec 2012, 2:53 pm

Owen just don't leave it to last moment. Thats usually where the problem lies - and if it does mess up even then you'll get instant refund. Had a decent experience with em at my mates house.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Sat 08 Dec 2012, 3:03 pm

Yeh worth the risk I think...have a feeling this is going to be the best fight yet. Something in me thinks Pacman is going to roll back the years and put in a performance similiar to those shown between 08-10..

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 08 Dec 2012, 3:09 pm

I've got the opposite feeling - I think Marquez is going to destroy pacquiao yet I can't even think of one reason why

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 08 Dec 2012, 11:51 pm

OK well so far the stream is awful.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I've got the opposite feeling - I think Marquez is going to destroy pacquiao yet I can't even think of one reason why

I've got 10-1-1 reasons...

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by All Time Great Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:34 am

Estimated fight time anyone? Can't imagine a 2am fight in Vegas. I'm predicting 5am....!

All Time Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:35 am

All Time Great wrote:Estimated fight time anyone? Can't imagine a 2am fight in Vegas. I'm predicting 5am....!

Card starts at 2am, main event scheduled for 5am

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:38 am

Primetime, can I buy the full fight with the entire undercard tomorrow? If yes, Can I stream it on my laptop? Waiting to see how it plays out before I buy.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:40 am

6oldenbhoy wrote:Primetime, can I buy the full fight with the entire undercard tomorrow? If yes, Can I stream it on my laptop? Waiting to see how it plays out before I buy.

Yes repeats will be available tomorrow and VOD from monday for online customers

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 09 Dec 2012, 2:41 am

The stream is smooth as silk now I'm in a different part of the house with stronger signal.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:02 am

I can see every movement in Ronald's majestic jaw.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:12 am

Hahahahahahaah me too.

its fantastic.

His head is well worth purchasing.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:38 am

I need support... I can't understand what Wayne McCullough is saying. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:55 am

I am.

Anyone else having problems with the commentary in general?! Its Aweful!!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 09 Dec 2012, 4:18 am

Benny Ricardo is alright, he's a bit WWE but he's kept me awake through the undercard so far! Haha

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 09 Dec 2012, 6:13 am

Ronald's mighty head with Benny's hair would be the perfect human.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 09 Dec 2012, 6:26 am

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Ronald's mighty head with Benny's hair would be the perfect human.
This is the best thing I've read in so long.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sun 09 Dec 2012, 11:36 am

Haha I was laughing at Ronald all night. Anyone notice his flare type trousers?? His legs were like that of a spider!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Sun 09 Dec 2012, 12:19 pm

Question for Primetime - I've heard once again the commentary was woeful. Why don't you just pay to use HBO's commentary?

They are by no means perfect but at least they look and sound professional?

I heard the coverage in terms of picture etc wasn't great which when you cater the problems with the Hatton fight i wonder how many will keep buying your product?

The card I bought was Mayweather-Cotto and the commentary was the worst i'd probably ever heard (definately the worst i've purchased).

Primetime, sort it out!

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Sun 09 Dec 2012, 2:00 pm

Valero's Conscience wrote:Question for Primetime - I've heard once again the commentary was woeful. Why don't you just pay to use HBO's commentary?

I heard the coverage in terms of picture etc wasn't great which when you cater the problems with the Hatton fight i wonder how many will keep buying your product?

The card I bought was Mayweather-Cotto and the commentary was the worst i'd probably ever heard (definately the worst i've purchased).

Primetime, sort it out!

HBO don't let other territories use their commentary, you can use the world feed but customers prefer us to put a british team in place

There were no picture issues so don't know where you heard that

Our commentary team were excellent, Benny Ricardo is particularyl good at providing transation of the spanish instructions in the corner which enables British fans to get the full picture of what is going on. No commentary team will be universally loved. Plenty complain about Jim Watt, or Barry McGuigan etc. However I think Benny and Wayne McCullough provided insightful exciting commentary and were a credit to our broadcast

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Sun 09 Dec 2012, 2:49 pm

Primetime wrote:
Valero's Conscience wrote:Question for Primetime - I've heard once again the commentary was woeful. Why don't you just pay to use HBO's commentary?

Primetime, sort it out!

HBO don't let other territories use their commentary, you can use the world feed but customers prefer us to put a british team in place

There were no picture issues so don't know where you heard that

Our commentary team were excellent, Benny Ricardo is particularyl good at providing transation of the spanish instructions in the corner which enables British fans to get the full picture of what is going on. No commentary team will be universally loved. Plenty complain about Jim Watt, or Barry McGuigan etc. However I think Benny and Wayne McCullough provided insightful exciting commentary and were a credit to our broadcast

Fair enough on the HBO comment.

Someone on here mentioned the picture comment>

Regarding commentary, again i didnt watch it but heard it wasn't great. If it was the same team as the Mayweather/Cotto fight i reckon they were poor as that was shocking but i'll wait to look myself.

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Sun 09 Dec 2012, 2:51 pm

It is a shame HBO don't allow others to use their commentary team. By far the best.

Any plans for it to become HD anytime soon. I might consider buying it if you do.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 09 Dec 2012, 2:51 pm

Benny gets excited if someone looks like they're going to throw a punch and McCullough, you don't understand the words that are coming out of the mans mouth.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 09 Dec 2012, 2:53 pm

Roy Jones Junior was particularly good last night I thought, I really enjoy listening to him speak as he understands the technical side of boxing so well, one of the best to hear talk about it in my view. Though he did drop a clanger in the 4th, he said that Marquez wouldn't deck Manny like that again, 2 rounds later... Boom!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 09 Dec 2012, 3:00 pm

Although I thought the commentary was fine, it shouldve been Mister Mcintosh doing the commentary as well as anchoring.

Benny's face weirded me out and Wayne looks sorta like Max Kellerman with died black hair. Fix this please.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down