The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have nothing but respect for Wales.

+7
damage_13
ME-109
rodders
andy powells minder
Looseheaded
HammerofThunor
Feckless Rogue
11 posters

Go down

I have nothing but respect for Wales. Empty I have nothing but respect for Wales.

Post by Feckless Rogue Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:38 am

Like the title says I have nothing but respect for the Welsh rugby team. They're playing really good rugby. They're a match for anyone. I hope we can beat them but I wouldn't be surprised if they beat us and went all the way. And I don't just like their team I like the whole country and all the people.

In fact I like them so much I want to officially let them know. So I'm looking everywhere for the Welsh embassy in Dublin but I can't seem to find it! Surely any nation worth its salt should have an embassy here! Can anyone let me know where it is?

It doesn't matter if I can't find it. I'll just write directly to the head of State of Wales. Could somebody let me know who that is and what his/her address is? Probably somewhere in Cardiff I'd guess.

Hehehehehe Run
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

I have nothing but respect for Wales. Empty Re: I have nothing but respect for Wales.

Post by HammerofThunor Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:39 am

Maybe it's in Belfast instead?

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

I have nothing but respect for Wales. Empty Re: I have nothing but respect for Wales.

Post by Looseheaded Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:40 am

You massive orifice. :P

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

Post by andy powells minder Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:40 am

you can run, but you cant wind Run hee hee, sorry for your loss

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:42 am

A bold move Feckless, I like the cut of your jib. OK
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:49 am

I agree feckless..they are so nice and cuddly. Even ickle shane (the lost hobbit), and his new sidekick halfpint the funny looking jones (hair bears). In fact they are all a bit funny looking (anyone think Paul James was in the Lord of the Rings as well - and not on the side of righthousnous?).

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by damage_13 Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:50 am

Wales don't have a Head of State, just a State of Head (Brylcreem)

damage_13

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:54 am

They're a humble bunch too. Laugh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:55 am

Feckless, the Welsh Head of State is called Gary Parry. He lives in Barry. I'll give you his email address if you want.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by andy powells minder Fri 07 Oct 2011, 11:58 am

mock all ye like, the truth will out.................shoite hope that doesnt come back to bite my arse Wales

andy powells minder

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Fri 07 Oct 2011, 1:01 pm

Apologies. A poor wum. Just a bit nervous at the moment. I really am fond of the Welsh.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri 07 Oct 2011, 1:02 pm

Surely Nick Griffin?

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by gavstar Fri 07 Oct 2011, 1:11 pm

after saturday, head of state warren gatland, or head on block gavstar drumroll Cry

gavstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down