The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandercock flexes his muscles at Rovers

3 posters

Go down

Sandercock flexes his muscles at Rovers  Empty Sandercock flexes his muscles at Rovers

Post by Kenny Tue 11 Oct 2011, 8:17 pm

Reports are coming out that Craig Sandercock has wasted no time at all in flexing his muscles and informing the board that THEIR signing Misi Taulapapa will not figure in his plans and that his deal should be cancelled just six weeks after he signed . Taulapapa was signed during the period when Rovers were searching for a new coach .
Sandercock looks to have also convinced Constantine Mika to turn down Castleford in favour of joining him at Hull KR .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Sandercock flexes his muscles at Rovers  Empty Re: Sandercock flexes his muscles at Rovers

Post by Luke Wed 12 Oct 2011, 1:13 am

This was always going to be a problem when you sign players without a coach. I feel sorry for Taulapapa, and to be honest i thought he looked okay at Sheffield.
Just out of intrest i've heard we've signed the Huddersfield hooker Carlilse i think his name is (because we really need 3 hookers?). Have you heard about this?
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Sandercock flexes his muscles at Rovers  Empty Re: Sandercock flexes his muscles at Rovers

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 12 Oct 2011, 4:04 am

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Reports are coming out that Craig Sandercock has wasted no time at all in flexing his muscles and informing the board that THEIR signing Misi Taulapapa will not figure in his plans and that his deal should be cancelled just six weeks after he signed . Taulapapa was signed during the period when Rovers were searching for a new coach .
Sandercock looks to have also convinced Constantine Mika to turn down Castleford in favour of joining him at Hull KR .
Well that answers one question you and i both asked, who was behind the signing of the Rovers players, well in this case its clear its wasn't Craig Sandercock.
Its seems there has been strange goings on at Rovers.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:19 am

tigerrobins wrote:This was always going to be a problem when you sign players without a coach. I feel sorry for Taulapapa, and to be honest i thought he looked okay at Sheffield.
Just out of intrest i've heard we've signed the Huddersfield hooker Carlilse i think his name is (because we really need 3 hookers?). Have you heard about this?

Yeh we have signed Keal Carlile from Huddersfield , dont get why we need 3 hookers either . I put it in the Superleague news thread .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down