The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all Welsh fans watching in Wales

5 posters

Go down

To all Welsh fans watching in Wales Empty To all Welsh fans watching in Wales

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 12 Oct 2011, 8:02 am

Hello.

You may be aware of this already, but the coverage of Wales's matches that we get on ITV in Wales (the old HTV) is not the same as the coverage the rest of the UK gets. Why ITV thought it necessary to send two commentary and production teams to cover the same game, in the same stadium, in the same language, is beyond me; but if like me you'd prefer to have ITV's national coverage rather than Bob Simmonds's lousy-ass commentary, just switch over to ITV West or North or whatever.

Bye!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

To all Welsh fans watching in Wales Empty Re: To all Welsh fans watching in Wales

Post by maestegmafia Wed 12 Oct 2011, 8:14 am

Or head down to the millennium stadium today and you can pick up tickets to watch the game with forty thousand other welsh fans...

Tickets, however, are still available from Gate 3 of the Millennium Stadium (Westgate Street) between 9am and 7pm on Wednesday.

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/tickets/index.php

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

To all Welsh fans watching in Wales Empty Re: To all Welsh fans watching in Wales

Post by Cari Wed 12 Oct 2011, 8:46 am

They've made another 20'000 tickets available. Should be a great morning at the MS. For those who have to stay home, I'd recommend S4C coverage (those of you in England/Ireland/Scotland can get that though Satellite) - it's superior to ITV.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 12 Oct 2011, 8:54 am

I haven't watched any of S4C's coverage this World Cup, Cari. I might do on Saturday but then I don't want to do anything that might jinx things!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed 12 Oct 2011, 9:08 am

I think they only cover the Welsh games, so I've not watched anything else on S4C.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Dicoco Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:28 pm

Got my tickets for the Mill Stad yesterday. Hopefully it will be a good atmosphere in there, appears to be a decent crowd going down to it. Be interesting to see what Cardiff will be like that early, could be a long day!

Dominic Dicoco

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 12 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

11 am first T off - think Im ok Erm

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down