The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another stumbling block for Scott Harrison

2 posters

Go down

Another stumbling block for Scott Harrison Empty Another stumbling block for Scott Harrison

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 pm

According to reports, Scott Harrison hasn't be granted a licence by the BBBC as certain paperwork was not submitted in support of his application. Specifics are sketchy at best and the BBBC is refusing to comment but it seems Harrison's mooted comeback has been derailed albeit perhaps only temporarily. However, given he must have know he intended to re-apply for his licence once released from prison, it smacks of pi$$-poor organisation if he's fallen at the first hurdle.

Back to top Go down

Another stumbling block for Scott Harrison Empty Re: Another stumbling block for Scott Harrison

Post by The Galveston Giant Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:41 am

Thanks Dave, i probably should have read up on it first but i was under the impression he was flat out refused, but seems it's down to paperwork not being submitted, how important that paper is i don't know, let's hope he can obtain it.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Another stumbling block for Scott Harrison Empty Re: Another stumbling block for Scott Harrison

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:44 am

Cheers Galveston, I was thinking this article would go the way of my Peter Jackson efforts

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:48 am

Anyone think he is going to make a mark again after his time away?

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down