The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Spoilers - 17/10 Mexico City

+4
Samo
TopoftheChops
User Name
AberdeenSteve
8 posters

Go down

Raw Spoilers - 17/10 Mexico City Empty Raw Spoilers - 17/10 Mexico City

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 16 Oct 2011, 9:40 am

WWE Raw Results (Airing Monday)

*A video package airs from last week's Smackdown about Alberto Del Rio and Sin Cara.

*John Laurinaitis comes to the ring. He says that he's not happy that he has to be in Mexico tonight and talks about what happened last week with Triple H. A video from last week's Raw with Michael Cole laughing at the firing of Jim Ross is played.

*Alberto Del Rio & Michael Cole vs. John Cena & Jim Ross is announced for tonight.

*Mark Henry, Cody Rhodes, & Christian b. Randy Orton, Sheamus, & John Morrison. After the match, the brawl continues. Rhodes tries to escape up the ramp, but Orton follows him backstage. Christian tries to escape through the crowd but Sheamus follows him as well.

*It is announced that the winners of Alberto Del Rio & Michael Cole vs. John Cena & Jim Ross will decide the stipulation for Del Rio vs. Cena at Vengeance.

*Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes is announced for Vengeance.

*Eve b. Natalya. Eve vs. Beth Phoenix for the Divas Championship is announced for Vengeance.

*CM Punk b. The Miz. R-Truth & The Miz attack Punk after the match.

*A video package for Stone Cold Steve Austin airs.

*Vickie Guerrero walks down to the ring with Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger. Vickie announces that Swagger and Ziggler will face Air Boom for the Tag Team Championship at Vengeance.

*Zack Ryder b. Jack Swagger. After the match, Swagger and Ziggler attack Ryder. Mason Ryan makes the save and Ryan says that he wants to face Ziggler.

*Dolph Ziggler b. Mason Ryan via DQ. Ryan continually attacks Ziggler on the ropes and doesn't break the referee's five-count.

*Spanish commentator Carlos Cabrera stepped into the ring and did an off-air promo about tomorrow's Smackdown taping. A Mask vs. Mask match between the two Sin Caras is announced for the taping.

*John Cena & Jim Ross b. Alberto Del Rio & Michael Cole. Cena hits the AA on Cole and JR applies an ankle lock to get Cole to tap out.

*Cena announces that his match against Del Rio at Vengeance will be a Last Man Standing match. Cena then attacked Del Rio with the ring steps and counted to 10 to end the show.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Raw Spoilers - 17/10 Mexico City Empty Re: Raw Spoilers - 17/10 Mexico City

Post by User Name Sun 16 Oct 2011, 10:32 am

So Cena will be Champion AGAIN at Vengeance.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 16 Oct 2011, 10:43 am

I bet the crowd will be brilliant.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:18 am

It should be noted that Rhodes vs Orton is a NON Title match, which I think is wrong. It should be for the title. Either have Cody win clean to go over Orton and make the title mean something, or have Orton go over by DQ to keep him looking strong and the title on Cody.

Making it non-title just SCREAMS Orton clean win.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:33 am

Who's Mark Henry facing at Vengeance?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:44 am

TopoftheChops wrote:Who's Mark Henry facing at Vengeance?

Big Show.

I hope he destroys Big Show again, and then it's left to Sheamus to finally end Mark Henry's reign of terror.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtic Warrior Sun 16 Oct 2011, 12:34 pm

I doubt that will happen so quickly Leak.

Sheamus is still tied up with Christian...I can see that little scuffle lasting for at least 1 more PPV beyond Vengeance. So I see the Henry Vs. Show one going a little longer. Not entirely thrilled by that prospect. So here's hoping I'm wrong.

Celtic Warrior

http://officerrahl.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 16 Oct 2011, 12:38 pm

Celtic Warrior wrote:I doubt that will happen so quickly Leak.

Sheamus is still tied up with Christian...I can see that little scuffle lasting for at least 1 more PPV beyond Vengeance. So I see the Henry Vs. Show one going a little longer. Not entirely thrilled by that prospect. So here's hoping I'm wrong.

Heard a rumour that they are planning Mark Henry v Big Show in a TLC match at the TLC PPV, I assumed it was someone's idea of a sick joke though!

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 16 Oct 2011, 12:42 pm

JoshSansom wrote:
Celtic Warrior wrote:I doubt that will happen so quickly Leak.

Heard a rumour that they are planning Mark Henry v Big Show in a TLC match at the TLC PPV, I assumed it was someone's idea of a sick joke though!

If both are willing to take some big bumps though some of the spots in that match could be amazing. Just imaging Big Show and Mark Henry both falling off ladders and through tables.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Sun 16 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

I wouldn't bet on Cena winning a last man standing, unless its with duck tape. He lost to Edge a few years ago when Big Show put him through a stage light. I expect Del Rio will retain by some screwed interference setting up Survivor Series, maybe with Rock making the save after.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down