The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

+11
Trebs
footballcrazy
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
Fan Gilhaus
Nay
Bull
Don Corleone187
Afro
FIFA Diva
nick_fury
15 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4 - Page 16 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

Post by nick_fury Mon 17 Oct 2011, 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Furious Football Association

The FFA Noticeboard

Match Voting is Now Open

Injuries and Lawyers offers for wc 31/10/2011 are in progress.
Matchday 5 will be Friday 4th Movember

Rainbow League Results
League of Extraordinary Hairstyles Results
Fast & Furious League
Public Service Announcement: The Foreign Transfer is now OPEN
If managers don't get their votes in by the close of Monday,
two goals from their total voting will be wiped off.
This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by Niko, Afro and Viva, The Worlds Best League Runners.

Afros league voting to Viva
Nicks league voting to Afro
Viva's league voting to Nick

FFA Leagues

Viva's Rainbow League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Arsenal F.C. Fernando Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 4 Posted
Everton F.C CaptainUnited
Paris Saint Germain F.C. NayBother Results Week 3 Posted LawyersWeek 4 Posted
A.S. Roma Viva
FC Schalke 04 Hobo Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Valencia CF ncfc Tooze
Tactics GW3 due 28/10/2011SponsorsTBA

Afro's League of Extraordinary Hairstyles______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
Atlético de Madrid S.A.D BrahmaBullFixturesSeason 1InjuriesWeek 4 Posted
Bayer 04 Leverkusen Don Corleone187
ACF Fiorentina Afro Results Week 3 PostedLawyersWeek 4 Posted
F.C. Porto Hero
Tottenham F.C Sainty Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Villarreal CF Football Crazy

Niko's Fast & Furious League______MATCHES_______OTHER__________
S.L. Benfica Y I Man Fixtures Season 1InjuriesWeek 4 Posted
Juventus F.C. CricketFan
S.S. Lazio AberdeenSteve Results Week 3 Posted LawyersWeek 4 Posted
Liverpool F.C. Fan'a'Flan
Olympique Lyonnais Niko Fury Table Season 1CupFirst Round
Málaga CF MightyMoose

Furious Football Association Links

COMPETITIONS______TRANSFERS__________OTHER__________
Furious Football Association Transfers Pending SPONSORS
Champions Cup Home Page Transfer Confirmation Rules
Europa Cup Releases

Last edited by nick_fury on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 9:06 am; edited 11 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

Post by Trebs Thu 27 Oct 2011, 5:52 pm

I don't mind losing, IF I deserve to lose.

However, I should have won that game. There's no way I deserved a loss and especially a battering as it seems to have happened.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 4

Post by Trebs Thu 27 Oct 2011, 6:37 pm

I'm seriously quitting now, no joking around.

Sorry OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:36 pm

your not just quitting because of the results are ya trebs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:45 pm

so then we wont have a lazio or malaga manager then. damn they are both in my league, but i have played them, so wont get points Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:50 pm

are you really quitting OTW? please dont its good having you around mate

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:36 pm

Pazienza is avaliable, he is only playing this week, because pirlo is injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

Mouse - I received your votes for Viva's league, which were forwarded onto Nick. It seems that Nick did not forward onto Viva. We will reinstate the goal you were deducted.

On your result, just playing 3 midfielders against 1 doesn't automatically mean you win. It's still 11 v 11 and it means you were outnumbered elsewhere. Personally, I felt your striker was too isolated as your midfield was overloaded, and Kiesling was unable to sufficiently hold-up the ball against two such strong CBs. THis meant that your midfield possession was completely irrelevant and you couldn't score the goals to make Benfica pay. This left your back four against 5 forwards and they stood no chance of holding out all game.

An instruction better than "
Kießling is a good goalscorer and good in the air. He should try to hold up the ball to get the midfielders into the game. He is our target man. He should win headers and be clinical in front of goal
" and you would have won
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:48 pm

ANd the fact it was 3-1 was more down to the way the results are calculated, rather than you taking a battering.

We are going to adjust it so there aren't so many goals, but can't do it mid season
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu 27 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

I know 3 vs 1 in CM doesn't automatically mean I win, but surely it's a pretty big factor?

And Kießling is good in the air, would have won some balls. The wingers, Matic and Maresca were all driving forward and would have easily supported him as there is so little resistance in midfield.

The result is a joke OK

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 27 Oct 2011, 10:37 pm

On his own request I have banned OTW from the site, he said he needs to take a break from doing this and that by removing the carrot he's less tempted to chase it.

If you're reading this OTW, all the best and just drop us an email when you wish to return.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 28 Oct 2011, 7:31 am

Lads - Roster is out and I AM NOT WORKING MONDAY OR TUESDAY, it is pretty much impossible for me to get on and I cannot access from my phone.
Therefore

I CANNOT VOTE ON THIS WEEKS GAMES - SORRY

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:43 am

Morning,

Great, now I have two gaps in my league and no luck in filling any of them pfffft

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:43 am

Morning lads..

nick even worse i already played both of them once, so cant get the points against them Sad lol

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:45 am

Well ive played Malaga and have Lazio next week. this week they play each other so thats not too bad, postponed match due to....snow lol.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:50 am

where we gonna find 2 other managers?

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:50 am

Handy they have each other this week, gives a little bit of breathing space to find a couple of people.
I'll see what I can do.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 8:54 am

i will try and find some other managers as well, but as you know there's no gurantee i will find any.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:03 am

Ive been all over ja606 and none of them there will join, douches!! Fan, can you ask some of them please, may come better from you as your in the league with them than me. Also, you could of helped me sell it when I was asking on there.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:04 am

what happed to prettyboykev? thought he was on the 'waiting list'?

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:08 am

Actually you know what, Fan didnt help one bit. When I commented on there saying "Fans in the league and he will tell you how good it is and can be with active managers" Fans reply as "is it really"

Thinking about it thats really really annoyed me. hummmmm

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:11 am

thats not particuarly good Fan, to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:12 am

I did ask and I did a few times..

and I was joking lol

will go and ask again

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:13 am

nick what happened to prettyboykev? he was on the 'waiting list' wasnt he??

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:16 am

Thanks Fan

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:17 am

prettyboykev hasnt responded to my PM's

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:20 am

Hero, I think Crimey would be up for it. Could be worth giving him a shout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:21 am

Or what about someone from the other leagues on here? Could be worth checking with the runner of the Premiership Game if we can ask on their homepage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:22 am

have we run out of admin that wanna take part lol :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:26 am

My pet hate... arguing about results that have been decided by 10 people voting.

10 people thought you would have lost, you didn't. They must all be wrong
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:28 am

tactics in

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:37 am

Ive tried Premiership league, they just ignore you and make jokes like there funny when there not, bunch of douchebags

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:38 am

footcrazy, help us on on ja606. Youve seen me telling ppl about the league and your in it so can you try?

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:42 am

Morning.

If you guys could also help advertise the league it would help us a lot. An you get a finders fee.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:46 am

Do the new managers get a cash injection?
That would help get someone in.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:47 am

Lazio probably but Malaga already have a strong side and loads of cash.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:47 am

It was the plan.

Both teams will have their budgets "topped up". There is also a finders fee for whoever finds the new manager. Nick posted it up yesterday, but I can't remember what it was
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

the ja606 people banned me once for putting the link of this website over there

make an article on the football boards nicko

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

I'll get on it. I'll also try our main twitter account which has a couple of hundred followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

Finders fee is £2m and £3m when 4 weeks tactics are posted.

Some reason I want Finders Crispy Pancakes lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:00 am

http://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/51571

done an advertisment article, what you think lol bit poo yer lol

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:02 am

its advertising mate which is good, and hopefully we can get a couple more managers in..

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:08 am

not one comment on it in 8 minutes :grr:

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:11 am

Can someone make a similar article on the football section here on 606v2. Could be best getting new managers and sucking them into the world of pretend manager do no work at work like I got sucked into

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:17 am

Afro made one yesterday.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

Fan, can you 5 star this article, need people to see it
http://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/51571

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan Gilhaus Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:33 am

done

Fan Gilhaus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:34 am

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 28 Oct 2011, 11:30 am

quiet todayski

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2011, 11:39 am

Tumbleweed

Just busy writing out my tactics and admin type stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 28 Oct 2011, 11:43 am

My tactics are in.

The two fat boys are scared to come on here, they rather stay in admin.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next