The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best streetfighters in Heavyweight history!!!

+23
Twitchey
JDandfries
manos de piedra
cave_man_KO
Soldier_Of_Fortune
joeyjojo618
Sir. badgerhands
DoubleD22
Mind the windows Tino.
sodhat
Valero's Conscience
DaveVDK
oxring
bellchees
Mr Bounce
bhb001
trottb
captain carrantuohil
Rowley
ONETWOFOREVER
ShahenshahG
AlexHuckerby
TRUSSMAN66
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best streetfighters in Heavyweight history!!! - Page 2 Empty Best streetfighters in Heavyweight history!!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

I imagine guys like Marciano, Dempsey, Sullivan, Cobb and Tyson would be a great handful if you fought them on the street......Dirty fighters all of them and all relentless with it.....

Now If I was a hooligan and could pick some heavyweights to back me up after the Meg Ryan rangers vs Trussman patriots derby had finished I would probably pick the above mentioned to accompany me...

However is there better guys to have in your team than these and who are they???

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Best streetfighters in Heavyweight history!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Best streetfighters in Heavyweight history!!!

Post by Sir. badgerhands Tue 18 Oct 2011, 9:48 am

Failing that I'd go for Stanley Ketchel and Jake LaMotta from the lower weights and Frazier, Liston and Marciano from HW.

In fact I'd wager you could turn up in any of the worlds trouble spots and be left alone with that lot in tow.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Best streetfighters in Heavyweight history!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Best streetfighters in Heavyweight history!!!

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 18 Oct 2011, 9:50 am

E.Honda was good. That 100 hand slap was a quality move.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 9:53 am

I'd take Audley along, it might not stop the fighting but at least you'd get half an hour of "West Side Story" before it finally kicks off

Back to top Go down

Post by cave_man_KO Tue 18 Oct 2011, 10:32 am

Audley would be a right handful

cave_man_KO

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 10:58 am

Could always take Mike Perez, an irish based Cuban... need i say more!

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 18 Oct 2011, 11:09 am

Think its got to be Valuev for me

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by JDandfries Tue 18 Oct 2011, 11:21 am

Henry Akinwande for me!

JDandfries

Back to top Go down

Post by Twitchey Tue 18 Oct 2011, 11:35 am

Charles Bronson was a (for a short period) a boxer ... so I'll go for him.

Twitchey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:01 pm

Twitchey wrote:Charles Bronson was a (for a short period) a boxer ... so I'll go for him.

So was Idi Amin...does he get a call up or is he only required if elderly white women need pistol whipping?

Back to top Go down

Post by two_tone Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

Kimbo Slice

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by No1Jonesy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:18 pm

Surely it has to be Balrog?

No1Jonesy

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue 18 Oct 2011, 12:20 pm

Galento would get my vote, was prepared to resort to illegal tactics in the ring so not quite sure what he'd do in a street fight

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Not sure I'd pick Frazier. If the insults started flying around, I reckon by the time the fighting finished, Joe would only just realise he'd been insulted.

But when he did realise, he'd be bitter about it for a minimum of 40 years.

I'm going with quarry, chuvalo and bonavena as my meanteam dreamteam. Wouldn't win any beauty contests, but wouldn't take any prisoners.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2