The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Button's kick off with the media

+7
SteveG
Djoker is in Nadal's head
Critical_mass
supremeskills
wow
Belgarion of Riva
Fernando
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Button's kick off with the media - Page 3 Empty Button's kick off with the media

Post by Fernando Tue 01 Nov 2011, 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jenson Button let his temper flare after finishing behind Sebastian Vettel in India and moving closer to sealing second place in the 2011 championship.

Yet again, despite his run of good form, the 2009 world champion was probed by British reporters about the crashes and antics of his teammate Lewis Hamilton.

Asked about Hamilton's latest row with Felipe Massa, Button blasted: "I don't give a ***.

"If you want to do an interview with me, about me, that's fine," he charged. "But I don't want to be asked about Lewis again. It's doing my head in."

Privately, Button is enjoying his dominance inside the McLaren team at present, after critics once ridiculed his decision to leave Brawn for Hamilton's "lion's den".

"That is the challenge I wanted when I came here. I wanted to find out where I really stand compared to Lewis," he said in India.

And with the likes of Ferrari's Fernando Alonso also behind him in 2011, Button admitted that finishing second behind Vettel this season is no mean feat.

"To finish second in this championship would mean something,"

http://www.motorsport.com/all/news/f1-button-rages-at-questions-over-hamilton-antics/?v=2&s=1&i=9

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Button's kick off with the media - Page 3 Empty Re: Button's kick off with the media

Post by Belgarion of Riva Mon 07 Nov 2011, 12:25 pm

The best way to do it would be to have all of them drive the Redbull, the Mclaren and the Ferrari cars and see who' the best across all three.

That would really be fascinating.

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3