The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Eclectic rules discussion

+20
theshanker
Redrage
oldshanker
Noshankingtonite
Mercurio
JAS
liegerwoods
Marcus
golfermartin
Nay
Mary
hend085
oldparwin
navyblueshorts
1GrumpyGolfer
Doc
barragan
drive4show
Maverick
Davie
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Should there be the possibility for more cards to be entered for high handicappers and less for low handicapper?

Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcap63%Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 10 ]
Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Empty Winter Eclectic rules discussion

Post by Davie Thu 03 Nov 2011, 11:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Who was it that ran this last year? Is it being done again this year?

I didn't play last year due to injury but I'd be up for it this year

Last edited by Davie on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Davie

Back to top Go down

Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Eclectic rules discussion

Post by Davie Fri 04 Nov 2011, 4:16 pm

Great work 1GG clap

Davie

Back to top Go down

Winter Eclectic rules discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter Eclectic rules discussion

Post by Maverick Fri 04 Nov 2011, 4:19 pm

Would you like me to bend over and grease me up so you can insert it....

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Fri 04 Nov 2011, 11:46 pm

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:NST. It's amazing isn't it all these bleeding low handicappers trying it on. Think I might have to take the magic pencil to their handicaps.

Mav PM sent back

Yeah last year it was a certain (now sadly no longer on the forum) LJ who was claiming 'gammylegitis' "ooohh it's me shrapnel gov" and trying to weasil his way into concessions - beware the 'nomadic' golfer who normally plays a 6500 yard course, but manages to wangle his way into submitting cards for the 9-holer (which he plays twice) which is oohh, all of 5600 yards off the tips.... Watchem like a hawk Grumpy, they're as wily as a basketful of snakes who have been nesting in the 'very cunning tree' warning
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3