The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

+12
cherriesfna
sodhat
Nay
ncfc_Tooze
footballcrazy
Don Corleone187
The Special Juan
Fan Gilhaus
TwisT
Afro
FIFA Diva
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 - Page 6 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by nick_fury Wed 16 Nov - 10:16

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri 25 Nov - 9:09; edited 8 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by nick_fury Thu 17 Nov - 16:58

lol, trust me I want too

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by nick_fury Thu 17 Nov - 17:02

Im out, catch yall in the morning

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Nov - 17:45

fluxy since u took over you have replied to everyone's offer except mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Nov - 18:47

Hi Afro.
Sorry to keep pestering you. Just wondering if you had the comments from the Benfica v Liverpool match mate so I had some feedback ahead of tactics tomorrow. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 17 Nov - 19:07

Liverpool v Benfica

Really good tactics from Benfica whilst Liverpool just big up their players.

Liverpool just edge past Benfica, when there strikers just manage to get the better of the benfica defence

Both strong sides negating each others midfielder but both have pace upfront to cause CB's major issues

both teams looking very denfensive no winner here

Slim pickings this week I'm afraid, but this is everything I have

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Nov - 19:24

Thanks Afro. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 17 Nov - 22:50

got my goal keeper Yahoo

Welcome to spurs STEVE MANDANDA!!!! notworthy
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu 17 Nov - 22:53

If you have a look at my page, I've added the times I am available during the day, if anyone is looking for me. Those are subject to change, of course. Anyways, goodnight.

And well done cherries for getting Mandanda. Good keeper. I think Friedel is better though.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 17 Nov - 23:39

CricketFan - not intentional just had some loads of offers to handle. Lost you in the mix.

Btw whats the latest I can hand my tactics in by?

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Thu 17 Nov - 23:58

TSC wrote:If you have a look at my page, I've added the times I am available during the day, if anyone is looking for me. Those are subject to change, of course. Anyways, goodnight.

And well done cherries for getting Mandanda. Good keeper. I think Friedel is better though.

friedel may be better but he is 41 and mandanda is 26.
ieve seen mandanda and think hes very good.
probably better than friedel IMO
so now im only a striker short of my wanted line-up
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 8:54

Morning Ladies.

Ill get the feedback from GW6 Rainbow leage up soon

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 18 Nov - 9:07

Fluxy wrote:CricketFan - not intentional just had some loads of offers to handle. Lost you in the mix.

Btw whats the latest I can hand my tactics in by?

Usually by 5pm on Friday, which is why my actual job takes a back seat at some stage during today...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 18 Nov - 9:08

tactics done think they are the longest ones I have done thus far

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 9:10

Rainbow League GW6 Feedback

PSG v Arsenal
Arsenal very strong side dominate PSG. hard to see where PSG are going to score goals.
Close game between two in form teams, tactically I think PSG just pipped it and the goal comes from decent play out wide.
Very close to call, but PSG had it right on the day with two wingers being too much for Arsenal's narrow set up.
DMs do a good job a stifling arsenal and lack of depth in tactics means PSG sneaks this one due to wide threat a clinical finishing.
Arsenal had numbers in the middle, but noone of any real physical strength or stature, and Matuidi and Song were able to hold there own physically. PSG suprised Arsenal by focusing outwide, whilst Arsenal had packed the middle. It was difficult to separate them but ultimately, Arsenal's central game lacked the space to be effective enough, whilst PSG had the freedom of the flanks to get crosses into the middle. Not ideal tactics for Gamiero, who is the same size as Nick, but perfect for De Jong. Would have been more effective had Gameiro been told to operate around De Jong looking for flick-ons and knock downs.

Schalke v Everton
Open game with both sides having quality in the final 3rd
although Arsenal dominated the midfield they didnt cover the runs of PSG wingers
Didnt really see much difference between the 2, no real defensive mids on the pitch so at time it was easy for both attacks to get in on goal.
3 points picked up by Schalke through using the entire pitch.
Hard to split them, and both sides are strong in the middle. Schalke's direct style works for Carroll but Everton have enough quality to take a point.
Neither team looking too threatening in attack and Dms on either team will shut each other down. Carroll’s height being the biggest threat but not enough.
Another tight game, but Everton lacked any real potency due to the instruction to the CFs' Two pacey skillful strikers in Defoe and Saha, and they were told to be big and strong and compete with the CBs. This played right into the hands of Howedes and Metzelder who are both big and strong! The CBs were there to be run at, and Everton's tactical instruction once again let them down.

Roma v Valencia
Roma overpower valencia with their attacking flair.
Roma took control of proceedings early and their midfield dominated the game, on the day just too good for Valencia.
Roma were big faves for this but I think Valencia did their homework well and defensively were tight.
Roma too strong and Podolski/Valbuena can win the match from the wings.
Stronger line-up and more in depth tactics will win roma this one
I don't like Pienaar being in the middle as part of a central pairing. I feel he is lightweight and it led to the Valencia midfield being completely overwhelmed by De Rossi, Palombo and Ramsey. With players like Ramsey and Valbuena pulling the strings, Valencia were never going to hold out without control in midfield and it could easily have been more.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 9:11

which is why my actual job takes a back seat at some stage during today...

Sodhat, how much "work" do you think Me, Viva and Afro get done Laugh

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 9:13

Ohh Frick, just checked Fixture list and I have Liverpool...Suarez will NEED to be watched. Grrrr away aswel, may have to go for a point...or attack attack attack????? poo

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 18 Nov - 9:17

nick_fury wrote:
which is why my actual job takes a back seat at some stage during today...

Sodhat, how much "work" do you think Me, Viva and Afro get done Laugh

You mean this isn't your actual job!? Wink

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 9:22

this isn't your actual job
Laugh I would love it if I got paid what I do to do this.....cant have everything

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov - 9:35

Benfica - 26 players = 3 injuries
Javi García
Leandro Damiao
Eduardo

Ouch!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 9:47

Tactics are ready. I suppose there is a real disadvantage posting it early so that the other manager can see and exploit it. I have a busy afternoon though Crying or Very sad

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov - 9:49

We dont read eachothers tactics Twisty. Its a gentleman's agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 18 Nov - 9:50

Y I Man wrote:We dont read eachothers tactics Twisty. Its a gentleman's agreement.

Though some may less gentlemanly about it...

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 9:55

Well I might as well post it then. I am against CF and I am sure he is a fine upstanding individual Wink

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov - 9:57

Ah thats right. Its CF's first win this weekend. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 10:02

Thats right, I managed to get some sailor from the docks to actually take my sister's virginity, though it cost me a bomb. Still at least she gets her first and only win of life.

No wait, you're not talking about that are you............

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 10:08

twist, you on twitter???

Anypne watch last night Phoneshop??

"You got Hariboitis" Laugh

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov - 10:12

twist, i wont look at your tactcis mate, i dont look at other people's tactcis

also....morning lads.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 10:15

nick_fury wrote:twist, you on twitter???

Anypne watch last night Phoneshop??

"You got Hariboitis" Laugh

Nah I am not mate. Avoid Twitter and FB like the plague. Hariboitis is an actual condition. It is when your stools look like squishy yellow bears.

CF...cheers mate. thumbsup

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 11:17

Hariboitis is not, i just googled it

FB is a piece of Poopie. Im off it now cannot be Flip with the cowpat on there. Twitter cool tho, just people having a laugh and a load of banter.

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 11:25

I may join the Twitter brigade then...into the dark side

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 11:26

Twitters good mate. Follow mates, celebs. and its just a load of banter. Non of this playground Poopie on facebook

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 11:30

Right I am off for a bit. If you guys want to PM me with some impartial advice on the tactics I have posted that would be good...not really on the tactics themselves but the format, I will read them this arvo.

Not going to be editing it so don't worry. Later guys.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 18 Nov - 11:35

Anyone need a RB or DM, I may have someone available if I can get a winger or CB.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 18 Nov - 11:38

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Anyone need a RB or DM, I may have someone available if I can get a winger or CB.

what DMs have you got?

cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov - 11:40

my tactcis will go up later, bit busy at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 18 Nov - 11:44

Cherries I've sent it to your Spurs page.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 18 Nov - 12:13

Question for you all?

What would you have as England's first choice back 4?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by footballcrazy Fri 18 Nov - 12:15

can we get descriptions for afro's league?

footballcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 12:16

What would you have as England's first choice back 4?

Walker--Smalling--Jones--Baines

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 18 Nov - 12:20

Walker--Cahill--Lescott--Cole

The two centre backs are a hard choice to make for me. I'd be tempted with Jones, Jagielka and Ferdinand too. Smalling and Richards make good cases to be included at RB, and Smalling maybe at CB but I think he's behind the others for me.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 18 Nov - 12:21

What about Johnson for RB?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 18 Nov - 12:25

I think he is behind Richards and Walker for me. And the fact Jones and Smalling can also play there effectively makes his case weaker. He's never truly impressed me there.

Jones would have been a pick at CB, but perversely his versatility goes against him!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 12:47

I just made a TP for Andy Polo. Thoughts?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 18 Nov - 12:48

Sounds decent.

Was subject to a TP from Porto a little while back, but I can't remember what the outcome was.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 18 Nov - 12:50

I bought him but the deal was he remained at the club for the remainder of this season.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 18 Nov - 12:53

I can see him now Ok!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 18 Nov - 12:55

Here you go FootballCrazy

PORTO V TOTTENHAM

Porto controlled the game from the start, the midfield was too strong for Spurs who struggled against the Porto midfield. The fullbacks of Porto got the better of Spurs. When Spurs attacked they did look dangerous but I feel they need to add more steel to thier midfield.

tough game to call but tottenham get a 90th minute winner to break porto hearts

Spurs were far too attacking against a very good Porto side, they got a couple of goals but were lacking defensively

a very interesting line up by Spurs Diarra controls the midfield and with two AM's the spurs defence can't control the front 5

Porto were too good defensively, even though Spurs gave it a good shot. They were too open at the back and Porto took advantage and were comfortable enough to win it.

Spurs held up well but Porto had too much in attack for them. Potro's changes in the last 10 minutes were very effective which was when they grabbed the winning goal.

Both teams have very strong defences but up front I think Porto shade it. Hulk and Falcao are a deadly duo and I can see them, and only them, being the difference here in an otherwise very closely matched game.

FIORENTINA V VILLAREAL

both sides share possession, but game is played mostly in the middle of the park

Gerrard did well in the role he is used to, dropping back to pack the midfield made it hard for Villareal. Villareal got thier goal good work by thier stikers, but were a bit short in other departments.

Couldnt really seperate these teames.

FC has been very clever playing 2 DM's expecting gerrard and Modric to get forward so nulifies the main threatening attacks

Villareal set up for a draw and they will do enough to get it. Fiorentina were the aggressors but Villareal soaked up all the pressure and nicked a goal.

both good tactics by both but teams look at same strength

Bore draw. Neither team were able to break each other down. Felt Villareal set up and organised well. Fiorentina lacked there killer instinct and Gerrard was not his best.

As good as Fiorentina are, I think Villareal are set up well enough to repel their fantastic midfield but unfortunately, I can only see them holding out for about 80 minutes.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 18 Nov - 13:02

Hero wrote:I bought him but the deal was he remained at the club for the remainder of this season.

Ah sorry Hero, I thought I had got one up there, but I was beaten to it by someone more knowledgable. ANother one bites the dust.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri 18 Nov - 13:06

What about Johnson for RB?
Flip that Id rarther play there myself!!!

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri 18 Nov - 13:07

I read the Tim Vickery blog on the Beeb as he's very good for highlighting the next big things from S.America and he had this article the other week:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2011/11/promising_peruvian_striker_and.html

Got him for 2m which if the links to Real Madrid come off will be a steal Smile

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next