The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

+12
cherriesfna
sodhat
Nay
ncfc_Tooze
footballcrazy
Don Corleone187
The Special Juan
Fan Gilhaus
TwisT
Afro
FIFA Diva
nick_fury
16 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 - Page 7 Empty Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by nick_fury Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:16 am

Last edited by nick_fury on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:09 am; edited 8 times in total

nick_fury

Location : More West Coast than Viva & even further West Coast than Afro

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Hero wrote:I read the Tim Vickery blog on the Beeb as he's very good for highlighting the next big things from S.America and he had this article the other week:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2011/11/promising_peruvian_striker_and.html

Got him for 2m which if the links to Real Madrid come off will be a steal Smile

I will buy him off you right now for 4 mil. He can stay on loan. Double your money mate Whistle

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 - Page 7 Empty Re: Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:16 pm

I'll pass on that lol.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:30 pm

im still trying to sell Rocchi or toni. If i cant get an offer for one of them, then i will release

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:34 pm

£1m for Rocchi

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Tactics are up from me and I'm out for the weekend now fellas.

Enjoy yourselves, and good luck in our game YI.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:37 pm

You too sodhat. Have a good one. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:43 pm

New TP up...better luck for this one! I even checked all your team pages to make sure no one has nabbed him already!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:45 pm

my tactics are up, and more detailed this week...

no deal YI i want more than £1m

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:57 pm

I saw rumours linking Krasic with a move away from Juve YI. Perhaps you should have sold him to Hero!!

Apparently they are looking to shunt him and replace him with Farfan, although other rumours are that Farfan is on his way to either Malaga or Anzhi and will be offered £5m a year.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:01 pm

The value is plummeting by the hour YI...

Juventus winger, Milos Krasic, is likely to be on his way out of Turin during the upcoming winter transfer window as he has had a tough time finding his place in the starting XI.

The winger is bench bound with the Turin giants and he will be looking for options available in the January transfer market.

The 27-year-old Serbian international has had a tough timing finding good form in the recent days and head coach, Antonio Conte, not impressed by his output, left him out of his primary options.

Moreover, Conte is content with the starting XI at the moment as the team is undefeated in Serie A. Chances of Krasic making it to the first team squad are rather slim.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Gus Poyet is a dick head

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:07 pm

His problem in Serie A is that he has failed to adapt to a style of play where even Messi would find it difficult to get past two men before being dumped to the ground.

Krasic would thrive with a more direct approach where he is allowed to bolt straight out of the traps with the ball at his feet to ensure that opposition full-backs are not having an easy ride. But for as long as he stays in Turin the brakes will be on.
In the free role I give him, it allows him to play to his strengths, running at people and causing defences problems.
Thats also why Man Utd are linked with him in January.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:14 pm

I dont think Krasic is on his way out of Juve anyways:

"A coach must get the maximum from his players, especially when they are going through a difficult moment, like Krasic and Chiellini," Conte said at a press conference ahead of Tuesday night's mouth-watering match against Fiorentina.

"They are two fundamental players and if we start to question two players like them, I will start to become anxious; it becomes a problem when we start to doubt players like Chiellini - for me he is a guarantee."
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/10/24/2726288/juventus-antonio-conte-milos-krasic-giorgio-chiellini-are

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:15 pm

You had better hope he moves then because the longer he is in Turin with the brakes on, the lower his rating will drop.

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 pm

I might consider a cash + Krasic offer for Farfan though
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:20 pm

http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=92069

http://www.footballitaliano.co.uk/p6_65_5906_farfan-flattered-by-juventus-interest.html
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Krasic is still a quality player, look at Forlan.
Rubbish at Utd but class in Spain.

Krasic prefers Benfica to Juve anyways, he is learning the language and the Brazilian style of play we have suits him better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm only winding you up YI.

Krasic is a quality player. He is off form at the moment, which is why he is on the bench, but when he refinds it, then he will be back firing.

However, I won't be disappointed if he leaves meaning that Farfan joins Juve instead. That will bump up Farfan's ratings nicely, and if they are willing to sell Krasic then what does that say about Farfan!!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Its all good Afro, dont worry about it.
Most players have a rough patch in their career. Look at Rooney a couple of seasons ago and Torres last season. It can happen to the best of players.

But on here its slightly different if you have the players that compliment them. Thats why I have Krasic in the free role rather than on the wing. He links up well with Nilmar and I play him to his strengths.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:04 pm

I am looking to release the following players from Malaga:

Mahamadou Diarra
Enzo Maresca
Javier Malagueño
Luis Pedro Cavanda
Luca Marrone
Edinho

If anyone wants to make me an offer, then please do so. Before they go. Trying to clear out the dead wood.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Who would you guys rate highest at the moment as an attacking midfielder?

Coutinho
Holtby
Kovacic

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Coutinho only just though OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Tactics up!

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Sorry for not being so active today, just doing an xmas promotion at work and its gotto be online by close so im busy with that

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Just tell them you have fantasy league tactics to do Nick. Im sure they will understand as you are playing top of the table and its a big game. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by nick_fury Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

out, have a good weekend yall
COME ON UNITED

nick_fury

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Gentlemen. I am off.

Nick seems to be a bit busy so any TPs from today will get a reponse on Monday at the latest.

Have a good weekend
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:10 pm

and it will all go quiet now till monday lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:19 pm

£1.1m for Rocchi
Enq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:54 pm

no i bought him for £4m, so if i sell him in releases then i can get £2m.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:00 pm

£1.99m
Enq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:02 pm

lol £2m and we have a deal.....

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:11 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Gentlemen. I am off.

Nick seems to be a bit busy so any TPs from today will get a reponse on Monday at the latest.

Have a good weekend

Ahhhhh man. I got one waiting. PFFT!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Twist - are you waiting on yours in order to include it in your tactics?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 pm

No Afro so there is no rush mate. Just it is the first one i have posted that might actually have a chance and no one has thought of!

.......................tho i await being corrected

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:53 pm

I could have answered, but as it is no rush I won't :p

We vote on each TP, between the 3 of us, with a majority rule, and we are still waiting on one set of votes. However, yours has been given the same answer from the two who have voted, so it doesn't matter what the third vote is. But I'm going to make you wait now Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm not sure what response to give to that to be fair. I shall sit here, contemplate...and result to sign language at my computer screen in an aggressive manner.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Make him wait Afro, he was nasty to me the other night.
He built all my hopes up for a brilliant deal for me and deflated me instantly with refusal.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Y I Man wrote:Make him wait Afro, he was nasty to me the other night.
He built all my hopes up for a brilliant deal for me and deflated me instantly with refusal.

My heart bleeds. raspberry

For "brilliant" read he was trying to "do me over".......

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Moi? Whistle
Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes you.........nice try. give me a better offer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:48 am

Too late to post tactics? Furious Football Association © : HomePage Season 1, Page 7 - Page 7 Smiley-confused001

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:21 am

No get them up!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 am

morning

god i feel rough, starting drinking games, when your already peed isnt good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:49 am

cricketfan90 wrote:morning

god i feel rough, starting drinking games, when your already peed isnt good.
It is. In fact its highly recommended!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:02 am

hmmmm

feel like poopie this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:12 am

Get some fried food and fresh orange juice down you. You will feel much better thumbsup

(Failing that, go back to the pub at 12 for a couple of pints for the afternoon)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:22 am

Anyone got a CM available for a swap deal with Kuyt & Nolito?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 am

Look at my squad YI, there's quite a few CM's in my squad, make an offer if u feel that u want to buy one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next