The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE RAW - CONTAINS SPOILER....

+25
Statto00
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
liverbnz
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
AberdeenSteve
The Awesome Giz
BigPhil
NickisBHAFC
Jammy31
Mark_Seven
Kay Fabe
Sara
UpsideDownFace
theundisputedY2D2
Mr H
TopoftheChops
uberkiwi
Marsh
Samo
ADMIN
TwisT
JamesLincs
Beer
Adam D
djcc2004
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WWE RAW - CONTAINS SPOILER.... Empty WWE RAW - CONTAINS SPOILER....

Post by djcc2004 Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:31 am

What did everyone think of Kanes return?

was it the right time? i think it was a surprise... but personally would of liked to see him clear the ring of alot of people

personally at first i was thinking what the Flip kind of mark is he wearing! any one else do think this? then when he took it off i quite like the actual mask

would of liked them to make some new entrance music for him to be honest as they have changed his look so could of taken the chance to change the theme...

anyway thoughts...?

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

WWE RAW - CONTAINS SPOILER.... Empty Re: WWE RAW - CONTAINS SPOILER....

Post by Adam D Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:41 am

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/22157/WWE-RAW-Results-1212/
Welcome to the 2011 WWE Slammy Awards! Tonight is sure to be an action-packed 3-hour Raw!

A promo package plays hyping tonight's Slammy Awards. The pyro goes off and here we go! We have Cole and Lawler on commentary
Out comes Booker T and Hornswoggle to present the "Tell Me I Did Not Just See ThaT!" Award and 'swoggle's sporting an afro! Booker and Hornswoggle have a little banter and 'swoggle hypes Booker vs Rhodes this sunday.
Your nominees are:

Jim Ross's moves like Jagger
Del Rio's Rumble win
R-Truth gets wet
The Miz's "Mock" Bottom
And your winner is....

Good Ol' J.R.!!! In the words of booker "Shucky Ducky Quack Quack!"
J.R. comes out and gives an acceptance speech, saying he never thought he'd get a slammy for getting jiggy with it. Cole interupts saying J.R. winning is a sham and that the contest was rigged. Insert generic fat joke here. Booker T calls Cole a loser. He says that he thinks J.R. can beat Cole in a rap off tonight and then they head for the ring!

Cole gets to go first and says he listens to Eminem instead of eating them like J.R. He then proceeds to rap about how he's better than J.R. and beat Lawler at Wrestlemania. Booker calls Cole's rap the worst thing he's heard in his rap. J.R. decides to freestyle him. J.R. lets loose the best country rap since Kid Rock and tells Cole to kiss his ass. And your winner, The o.g. of the o.g.'s, Good Ol' J.R.!! Booker stops J.R. from leaving the ring and tells him the people want to see a J.R.-rooni!!!! Booker gives an example and we wait to see if J.R. can do it.The J.R. chants are everywhere as booker's music hits and... THERE YOU HAVE IT!! The Sooners would be proud! Cole spews some fat jokes.

King pumps up the Superstar of the Year award. Our next presenter is Mick Foley and we go to commercial.

And we're back!
Out come "The Million Dollar Man" Ted Debiase and Mick Foley to present the "Holy @#$%" award! Debiase takes Mick's shameless plug! They exchange a few back and forths. And the nominees are:

Sheamus pwerbombing Sin Cara through a ladder
Randy Orton RKO-ing Christian on the steel steps
Big Show & Mark Henry collapsing the ring
Evan Bourne's airbourne from the ladder onto several superstars
And the winner is:

Big Show and Mark Henry!
Big show is out to accept the award. He says he's pretty sure henry is a little gun shy after what happened to him at Smackdown. He hypes there match at TLC and then states he is gonna stop flapping his gums and do what he does best in the ring and heads for it.
We see a video of what happened between Show and Henry this past Friday night. Out next is Wade Barrett and hypes his match against Randy Orton at TLC. Wade tells Show he better pray he doesnt win the WHC at TLC because if he does the Barrett Barrage is coming straight for him.
Commercial
And we are back!
Wade Barrett vs.Big Show
We see Barrett and Big Show going at it. There is a table on the outside. Show goes skull first into the ringpost. Barrett goes to the second rope and stops as he sees Big Show club a table in half. Show then swats Barrett down and Barrett goes for a chair and show punches it out of his hand and barrett bails and loses due to DQ.

Winner: Big Show by way of DQ

Tonight we see John Cena go one on one with Mark Henry in the main event!
Commercial

And we are back and its ROAD DOGG JESSIE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's back with the WWE! He raps better than J.R. and Cole combined! Next award is "pipe bomb of the year!" We see a video package of all the pipe bombs over the past year.
And the winner is: WWE Champion CM Punk!
Extremely appropriate and he comes out with a mannequin?? He thanks many people and decides to shed light on a cause. Someone who does everything backstage and like the mannequin is boring, lacking in human characteristics like pride etc. And that they are both anatomically correct. He then plays a tribute video to John Laurenitis (sorry that name sucks to spell). We see clips from his um.. amazing career. Punk accepts the award on his behalf and does his best impersination and leaves. Cole announces Punk/Orton vs Miz/Del Rio tonight and we go to commercial.
And we're back!

Out now is Lita to give out the "Diva-licious" award! She looks amazing! And the nominees are:

Natalya Kelly Kelly Kharma Beth Phoenix

And your winner is... Kelly Kelly winning the Diva's Championship! And before she can even start her acceptance speech Beth and Natalya shows and Kelly slaps the taste out of Beth's mouth! We see a WWE '12 video of Henry vs Cena tonight and they hype that match even more. Up next is the Slammy for the OMG Moment of the year!
Out comes your next presenter Santino!! Trumpets abound! Out next to join him are the Bella Twins. Santino says several things people cant understand including the word "omg." Bellas call Santino an idiot. He calls them money grubbing floozies And your nominees are:

HHH tombstones the Undertaker
Rock Bottom on Cena at Wrestlemania
Superstars walk-out
Punk takes the WWE title
And the winner is...
Undertaker kicking out of the tombstone piledriver!

Triple H comes out to accept the award with sledgehammer in hand!! He seems a lot better since the last time we saw him. He heads straight for the ring. A triple h chant fills the arena as he grabs the mic. He talks about the match and how the real OMG moment was after that match when 'taker for the first time in his career he was carried out and that undertaker's streak is over since he hasnt returned and Triple H has. We see a video of Kevin Nash's attack on Triple H 7 weeks ago. He says that Kevin should have finished the job because he's back, He says there friendship was nothing but people trying to climb the ladder to the top. He goes on to say sunday he will bring the sledge down on Nash because might is right and Triple H is right. He says sunday he will show everyone that he is right and Nash is simply done. His music hits and he leaves the ring. Cole pumps up the Superstar of the Year award for the 5th time tonight and we go to commercial.
And we're back and Cole and king hypes Tribute to the Troops. Next award is Trending Superstar of the Year and out comes David Otunga and WWE HOF-er Tony Atlas! Atlas starts laughing at Otunga immediately. Otunga asks him to stop and Atlas says no.And the nominees are:

Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Zack Ryder
Those four will face off in a fatal four way and the winner is the award winner! Out first is Long Island Iced Z Zack Ryder! Out next is the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Out next is my boy D-Bry Daniel Bryan. And finally #HEEL, the united states champion Dolph Ziggler. And here we go! We have Bryan and Rhodes going at it and Ziggler and Ryder locking up. Ziggler and Rhodes gets tossed to the outside and Bryan and Ryder fly out of the ring after them! We go to commercial.

And we are back. Bryan and Ryder are going at it in the ring with Ziggler and Rhodes still outside. Ryder hits the Broski Boot on Bryan and goes for the pin with a 2 count. Both men collide in the middle of the ring and Rhodes and Ziggler go for pins. They team up against Ryder and Bryan snd Ryder gets tossed out. Rhodes and Ziggler are dominating. Ziggler mock pins and gets shoved by Rhodes. Ziggler shoves back. Bryan tries to steal one and pays for it Bryan and Rhodes have multiple near falls one after another. Bryan and Ryder get tossed and Cody hits the Alabama Slam on Ziggler! 1! 2! Ziggler kicks out and gets tossed and we go to commercial with rhodes being the only man in the ring.
And we're back with Ryder and Rhodes in the ring now. Ryder counters Rhodes in the corner and goes for the B.B. but is stopped by Ziggler. Ziggler stomps away on Ryder. Bodies start flying everywhere and we have a couple near falls culminating with a three man pile-up in the middle of the ring. Rhodes catches Ziggler with a kick and goes for a pin and gets a 2. Bryan starts wailing with kicks on Rhodes in the corner.Bryan climbs to the top and gets kicked by rhodes. Ryder on the top with Ziggler and we have a double super-plex! OMG! Everyone is down! Ziggler and Rhodes first up and they start throwing punches. Rough Ryder! Cross Rhodes! Lebell Lock! Ziggler now in with a sleeper then hits the Zig Zag on Bryan for the win!
Your winner and 2011 Trending Star of the Year: Dolph Ziggler!
Huge win for the #HEEL! But wait! Zack Ryder is announced as Trending Star of the Year!! WWWYKI!!! But Ziggler puts him down out of anger and takes the slammy and leaves! Cole and King hype Cena and Henry a little more and we go to commercial.

And we're Back! Up next is the Game changer of the Year award and Christian is out to present! He gives the couragious moment of the year award to himself for showing up tonight. He complains that he's not nominated for this award or superstar of the year. He again asks for one more match for the WHC. And the nominees are:

HHH and Mr. McMahon: the changing of the guard
Edge's retirement
Del Rio's cash-in
The Rock and John Cena announcing their Wrestlemania match

And the winner is... The Rock and John Cena!!
Cena's out to accept the award to more boos than cheers once again. He says he's not out there to take all the credit. He introduces The Rock!.... but no Rock. He then says the whole via satelite complaint and introduces the clip.. but no clip. Hmmm seems like no Dwayne this evening. Cena apologizes on behalf of Team Bring It for not bringing it. He says he hopes all of this fuels The Rock to do what he does best and thats put boots to asses. He continues to hype the match at Wrestlemania. He states that wrestlemania will change the game forever. Up next is Punk/Orton vs Miz/Del Rio and we go to commercial.
And we're back and we have Ricardo Rodrrrrrrriguez in the ring. Here comes Del Rio in another rental.. I mean one of his many many cars. Out next is the awesome one, The Miz.We see a video of miz's victory over Randy Orton last week. Out next is the viper, Randy Orton. And out next the WWE Champion CM Punk. ITS CLOBBERIN TIIIIIIME! This has the making of a great match. CM Punk chants abound as Punk and Miz start this tag bout off. Punk grounds miz and hits with a kick to the spine and tags in orton. Orton goes to work on the Miz in classic Viper style. Miz plants Orton with a DDT. 1,2! and Orton kicks out. Del Rio is in and taking it to Orton. Miz and Del Rio working very well together with quick tags and keeping Orton grounded in their corner. Orton is taking a beating tonight. Orton counters a side headlock with a back body drop. Punk and Del Rio are in and punk hits the big knee and bulldog! 1, 2.. kick out by del rio. Punk calls for nap time but del rio counters and miz helps out del rio and del rio drops punk and we go to commercial.

And we're back and miz has punk grounded in the ring. Punk goes for a backslide pin and gets a 2. Miz counters and pins for a 2 count. Del Rio gets the tag and starts beating on punk and working on the arm. Punk works hard to get back up and hits the foat through neck breaker on del rio and drags himself towards Orton but Miz gets the tag first and cuts Punk off. Miz beats punk down and misses a kick and punk gets a 2 but punk stops him from getting the tag again. Del Rio and Miz working great together at keeping their opponents isolated. Del Rio with a strong kick to punk and tags miz back in. Miz lays out punk with the awesome clothesline in the corner then kicks punk right in the jaw and goes for the skull crushing finale and counters with a huge kick. Wade Barrett comes out of nowhere and takes out Orton! Punk has Miz up for the GTS but Miz counters and hits the skull crushing finale! 1,2,3!

Your winners: The Miz and Alberto Del Rio

Orton takes off after Barrett through the crowd. Miz and Del Rio then bring in a ladder and attack punk with the ladder. Del Rio applies the cross armbar through the ladder!! Miz claims to punk that one of them is taking the championship from punk. Things are not looking good for CM Punk this sunday. King and Cole hype the superstar of the year award and cena vs henry. Next award is A-Lister of the year and we go to commercial and see another Kane:Resurrected promo.
And we're back and we get another nicely dubstep-ed WWE Network promo. Out next for the A-lister of the year award is Ms. Excuse Me Vickie Guererro and GOLDUST!!! Goldust says she's the only one that wears more make-up than her. And the nominees are:

Hugh Jackman
The Muppets
Snooki
Cee-Lo Green

And your winner is... Snooki. And she cant be here! Wait she can send a message but Dwayne cant? She at least wished Zack Ryder good luck sunday. Now we have a backstage interview between Josh Matthews and the WHC Mark Henry. Henry says Show aint seen nothin yet. He also says that Cena is gonna get inducted into the Hall Of Pain tonight and we go to commercial.
And we're back and here comes The Great White Sheamus! And his opponent Jinder Mahal comes out speaking his native tongue and gets flattened with a Brogue Kick!!! Cole states he may have kicked him back to India! Up next is the superstar of the year award and we go to yet another commercial.
And we're back from the break! And next is the one we've all been waiting for.. Superstar of the year! and its Rey Mysterio presenting!! Welcome back to tv Rey! It's time for the biggest award of the night! And the nominees are:

Randy Orton
The Miz
CM Punk
Alberto Del Rio
Mark Henry
and John Cena
And the winner is... CM Punk! CM Punk winning 2 slammies tonight! And out comes Johnny Ace to spout some gm stuff. Confirming punk will defend this sunday but is in no condition to accept and John-boy is accepting it for him. We see Mark Henry heading to the ring and then everything cuts out... CONTROL. Another cryptic promo plays and we go to commercial.

And we're back and King and Cole are telling stories from Tribute to the Troops. And here comes the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry to the ring for his match against Cena. We see a video of the cause of this match from last week when Cena cost Henry his match against Zack Ryder. Cena's music hits and he makes his way down to the squared circle. Henry's ankle is heavily taped. And there's the bell. They lock up and henry tosses cena back like a rag doll and we go to another commercial.
And we're back and Cena is not doing well at all. Henry is keeping him grounded and just completely outpowering Cena. Henry is just twisting at Cena's head and neck and Cena actually powers out! Cena looks to the crowd and calls for the 5 knuckle shuffle and hits it! He goes for the A.A. and crumbles under Henry. Henry goes for the pin and gets a 2. Cena starts fighting back and goes for a shoulder tackle and gets trapped in a HUGE bear hug. Henry is just squeezing the life out of Cena. Cena breaks out and gets hit with the Worlds Strongest Slam! All of a sudden.. BOOM!!!! KANE IS BACK!! KANE IS BACK!!! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY KANE IS BACK!! He delivers a massive choke slam to Cena!! Kane is back in his mask!! We go black with Kane standing tall over Cena!!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:43 am

Kanes two masks:

Spoiler:

I would like to point oout I havent seen RAW so can not confirm if these images are legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EDBZ3I-yf0

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:47 am

They are legit.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:53 am

%100 mate. didnt see the mask in the light, but jesus does it look freaky.

typically though the crowd were either stunned into silence or they are still schit at creating atmosphere, that should of been a mark out moment for them, and it was barely a reaction! very dissapointed

oh, and i also would of like to of seen mask without hair

Last edited by JamesLincs on Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:56 am

I don't like it. I think they should've gone proper old school with his mask.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 13 Dec 2011, 8:57 am

The top one looks like Predator. The bottom one looks scary......with the black wig, black eyeliner around his eyes and a bit of chin stubble he looks totally different.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:01 am

I don't know if I'm a fan of the eyeliner myself.

It's a bit 'yeah I'm deranged psycho in a mask, but I sure do want to make my eyes look puurrtty'

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:09 am

It's too 'leatherface' for me.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:15 am

Macclads (formerly Hero) wrote:I don't know if I'm a fan of the eyeliner myself.

It's a bit 'yeah I'm deranged psycho in a mask, but I sure do want to make my eyes look puurrtty'

Kane is Metrosexual dont you know?

He moisterises every night before bed and gets a french pedicure on his days off.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:17 am

What was HHH's comment about Taker all about? Saying the streak is over?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:20 am

Kanes new mask makes him look like John C Reilly...

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:22 am

Samo wrote:Kanes new mask makes him look like John C Reilly...

Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:23 am

First time I've seen the masks, I'm also disappointed that they didn't revert back to one of the ones he used 'back in the day'. I was a huge Kane fan as a kid and it would have been nice to see one last run as he was

Was the first mask purely to hide the other one? It looks god awful, like a cross between the Shockmaster and those soldier like toys that were floating around about ten years ago, with a thin little body but massive masks. Vague description I know, but I can't remember the name of them for the life of me (Bio...something?)

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:24 am

Thats what I first thought when he came out Marshall

SHOCKMASTER!

But the one underneath was freaky.

Just a shame the crowd was so dead, again Sad

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:27 am

I have watched the video twice now. Does anyone think Kane has lost a lot of body mass?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLbTpY8USpU

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:46 am

KANE!! BAH GAWD! MASK! IRON MAN! LEATHERFACE! STONE COLD! STONE COLD! OH, YOU DIDN’T KNOW!? MY FAT ASS BETTER CALL SOME BODYYYYYYY! THE STREAK! THE STREAK IS OVER! HHH TOOK THE STREAK! OR DID HE? COLE! CENA! CENA IS HERE! CHOKESLAM!! KANE! KANE!!! THROUGH HELLFIRE AND BRIMSTONE!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:55 am

youtube is hilarious, people assuming all kinds of rubbish

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:11 am

I think we should just be pleased that old Kane has returned, and he didnt come back without the mask, i actually quite like it. Some people are never bloody happy are they!!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:16 am

I should clarify by 'freaky' I mean 'awesome'. Old Kane is much better a nice big scary heel.

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:24 am

Mr H wrote:I think we should just be pleased that old Kane has returned, and he didnt come back without the mask, i actually quite like it. Some people are never bloody happy are they!!

No.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:34 am

TwisT wrote:I have watched the video twice now. Does anyone think Kane has lost a lot of body mass?

I thought exactly the same - at first I thought it was somene else under there. Big difference IMO

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:49 am

some had mentioned kane had been slimming down in his time off

mr h, my thoughts exactly

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:53 am

Samo wrote:Kanes new mask makes him look like John C Reilly...

Genius! laughing

I like the two masks, although I would have broken up his John C Reilly mask with a bit of black to go with the burnt ginger look. Hope he keeps the Predator mask for his entrance cos I think it looks badass.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:04 am

Its more Power Ranger than Predator

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:10 am

Bob Orton looks more like John C. Reilly to be fair.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

Adam D wrote:
TwisT wrote:I have watched the video twice now. Does anyone think Kane has lost a lot of body mass?

I thought exactly the same - at first I thought it was somene else under there. Big difference IMO

Exactly, I originally thought that they were going to do a Sin Cara/Sin Cara storyline.

His build looks a lot more like the Undertakers now. I know he had a bit of a stomach, and the all in one suit may be hiding the worst of it. However, when he strode down the ramp you could clearly see that he isn't as muscular as before. His elbow pad looks huge on him now.

As for his first mask, I like to think he would keep it. It has the same effect as Taker's hat. Strides down with it on, takes it off, scary mask/eye ball rolling underneath.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:56 am

TwisT wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Exactly, I originally thought that they were going to do a Sin Cara/Sin Cara storyline.

His build looks a lot more like the Undertakers now. I know he had a bit of a stomach, and the all in one suit may be hiding the worst of it. However, when he strode down the ramp you could clearly see that he isn't as muscular as before. His elbow pad looks huge on him now.

As for his first mask, I like to think he would keep it. It has the same effect as Taker's hat. Strides down with it on, takes it off, scary mask/eye ball rolling underneath.

You beat me to it with the whole Taker hat thing. I thought exactly the same.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:27 pm

The most exciting part of the night is Road Dogg!! I can't wait to see that Smile

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:52 pm

Will we be looking at Cena vs Kane in a chairs match at TLC then?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:56 pm

UpsideDownFace wrote:Will we be looking at Cena vs Kane in a chairs match at TLC then?

Well although he chokeslammed Cena, I am sure he did that as a message. Surely it should be Henry v Kane? That said, Henry is tied up with the Big Show now.

It is all messy now.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 13 Dec 2011, 12:58 pm

Sara wrote:The most exciting part of the night is Road Dogg!! I can't wait to see that Smile

my thoughts exactly.

I love Road Dogg!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:21 pm

Oh you didn't know?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:28 pm

I thought it was a brilliant return, I was expecting him to return at TLC and attack Mark Henry but was wondering why Cena was featured on his resurrected promos so by the time he got to the ring I wasn't surprised he attacked Cena.

I thought he looked a lot leaner but I think that's more to do with the suit, I don't think he's lost much muscle mass recentyl, he has from 7/8 years ago but that's down to injuries

Really looking forward to seeing how they will take this character from here, there is so many possibilities

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:35 pm

the-gaffer wrote:I thought it was a brilliant return, I was expecting him to return at TLC and attack Mark Henry but was wondering why Cena was featured on his resurrected promos so by the time he got to the ring I wasn't surprised he attacked Cena.

I thought he looked a lot leaner but I think that's more to do with the suit, I don't think he's lost much muscle mass recentyl, he has from 7/8 years ago but that's down to injuries

Really looking forward to seeing how they will take this character from here, there is so many possibilities

Odds on for a heel run Gaffer?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 13 Dec 2011, 1:41 pm

I wouldn't like to define a character as emotionally scarred as Kane as a simple face or heel to be honest, I'd just have him do his thing until someone has to take issue with him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Seven Tue 13 Dec 2011, 3:06 pm

Aside from the Kane return, what did people make of Raw? For those that haven't seen it, I think michael cole summed it up when he described the start of MNR as "the worst segment in television history". After collecting his slammy, poor Ol' JR got dragged into a rap battle with michael cole but completly forgot his rap and stumbled through the next cringeworthy minute trying to remember it before being told to perform a spin-a-rooni. He later tweeted what he was supposed to have rapped..

@jrsbbq: Michael Cole you're a damn fool. King beat u like Government Mule. I should call Raw, you're not in my class. You kissed kings feet, now you can kiss my ass! Whew.

He then revealed his embarrassment adding:
"sorry I embarrassed the team. huge brain fart! Cole's face made me go blank. rap career dead!! #sauceit!"
"I pray Punk & Orton can make some forget about my God awful rap attempt. Back 2 fetal position."
"Should I hock my WWE HOF ring?"

Poor bloke, I feel so bad for him. But 'Good gawd almighty' the first hour or so of Raw was awful! Up until the the Triple H segment and the fatal four way anyway, which was the best match of the night I thought.

Mark_Seven

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Tue 13 Dec 2011, 4:01 pm

I forgot to mention the best thing, how sh*t hot did Lita look!?

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue 13 Dec 2011, 4:34 pm

Adam D wrote:
Sara wrote:The most exciting part of the night is Road Dogg!! I can't wait to see that Smile

my thoughts exactly.

I love Road Dogg!

So do I!!

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 13 Dec 2011, 4:50 pm

The second mask looks really good, but I personally dont like the bright coloured flames on his legs...It looks too cartoony...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 13 Dec 2011, 4:58 pm

Fantastic 3 hour edition of Raw. I for one always enjoy the slammys and it means one thing Christmas is round the corner Very Happy

Anyway. The opening segment to the night was a complete waste of time it has to be said. JR Spinner rooney laughing

O YOU DIDDNT KNOW ! I marked out so badley when i heard this if there was a slammy award for mark out moment this and The Rock's return back in Feburary would be battilng it out

HHH. What did he mean by the streak is over ?? Surley thats not how there finishing the Undertaker. Looking forward to his match against Kevin Nash but i have work at 6 the next day mad

CM Punk wins wwe superstar of the year Yahoo

Kane is back ! Well personally i think its one week too early. The return was fine and all but just one week early. It will be intresting to see who he is going to feud with. Will he be at Smackdown tonight (friday) ?

TLC is looking pretty good now.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Tue 13 Dec 2011, 6:20 pm

I enjoyed Kane's return, I figured he would attack Cena also as the man had nothing going for him at the TLC PPV and we're getting pretty close to it.

Does anyone else think that Masked Kane's return, as well as guest appearances from Lita and the Road Dogg on this episode and others in the past show that at the moment the WWE is operating in an 'attitude era lite' era? The strict PG guidelines seem to have been loosened from 2 years ago where the show was tightly run in a PG controlled environment because of Linda's failed run for election. Audiences dipped badly during the Summer and Mr. McMahon has realized that the way to go forward is to appreciate the past. No more is it an unspoken taboo that Cena is getting booed, we're now given the option of how we take him. The content of the show is becoming more provocative and aggressive and plenty of what I've seen could easily constitute higher guidance ratings.
To me WWE seems to be doing all it can do recreate the late 90's whilst operating under the PG banner (for sponsorships and younger people appeal). This can surely be appreciated.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:03 pm

I loved JR's segment, it was absolutely terrible, hey ho, if you're going to sell your soul to 'the team' then dammit I wanna see how low he goes

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:34 pm

If you forget the first hour, it was actually a good show. No divas match, the fatal four way was a cracking match and I thought Miz and Del Rios attack on Punk was great with the ladder, Punks been quite protected since he turned face so a heel beat down made Del Rio and Miz look credible threats for Sunday. I expect Punk to still retain at TLC.

One thing thats bugging me is during the tag match Cole kept saying that the title could be won buy pinfall or submission Sunday, maybe just him screwing up but would beat the point of a TLC match.

The JR Cole fued needs to stop now, no one cares, at least there were less twitter references this week apart from the fatal four away.

Some of video packages were great, credit as usual to the production team.

Tony.Atlas found something funny last night.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:52 pm

I can't get over how terrible a reaction Road Dogg got..

I on the other hand were going crazy Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Dec 2011, 9:55 pm

poor Raw tbh. The Slammy 3 hour specials always suck though and as mentioned already the crowd didn't really help, although they were probably fed up after that dire first hour

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm

AberdeenSteve wrote:I can't get over how terrible a reaction Road Dogg got..

Like he said, Road Dogg will be held back by the PG. He couldnt even say "Your ass better caaaaaalll..." properly.

I marked out though. If they can get Billy Gunn back and reform the New Age Outlaws it would be great for the tag team division.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:48 pm

Whoever was in charge of Kanes new(old) look needs relieving of there duties.

Worst match attire ive ever seen and the mask ontop of the mask was hurrendous made him looks like a joke more than anything.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 14 Dec 2011, 7:24 am

Samo wrote:
AberdeenSteve wrote:I can't get over how terrible a reaction Road Dogg got..

Like he said, Road Dogg will be held back by the PG. He couldnt even say "Your ass better caaaaaalll..." properly.

I marked out though. If they can get Billy Gunn back and reform the New Age Outlaws it would be great for the tag team division.

What tag-team division?

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next