The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other return promo

+14
Bull
Statto00
Danny Balboa 316
Beer
Scorch The Dragon
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Gregers
Shot 21 LCFC
VoiceOfTheVoiceless
MtotheC
Sara
Kay Fabe
TwisT
JamesLincs
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The other return promo - Page 2 Empty The other return promo

Post by JamesLincs Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

just watched the latest one 'control'

does anyone think its stephanie? seems a bit ott for her to return, but thats the first person who came to mind when i watched it

or are we all still thinking its jericho. its certainly a confusing one

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

The other return promo - Page 2 Empty Re: The other return promo

Post by Y2James Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 am

fernando wrote:
Y2James wrote:Ok only my opinion, but what can someone explain why Jericho (if it even is him, I reckon its Vince taking the power back but....) doesnt deserve a Mania shot?

The guy has put in over 15 years of hard work, had some of the greatest matches of all time with some of the legends of the business, and has put over more up and coming talent than the rest of his peers in the Main Event status put together.

What has Jericho done in the wrestling business in the last 12 months?

What kind of example does it set for the rest of the roster? you might as go im just going to go away for a while and when i come back i want a world title shot.

HHH should be facing Punk at Wrestlemania atleast that makes some kind of sense.

If they were going to bring back Jericho why not fued him against Orton who put him on the shelf even if it means turning Orton again (I don't like face orton)

If we're going by your 15 years hard work theory why isn't Kane in one of the main events?

Hi Fernando, in answer...

Im not saying he should or I would like him to as I too beleive it should be HHH vs Punk, but what I am saying is that with his 15 years in the business and as one of the largest names on the roster if he came back by say the rumble with a proper build up the anticipation and the quality of what they could put on could be huge. I would sooner see Jericho back and in a match against Punk than see Punk fed to Taker or Kane, but as you said a feud with Orton would be good as it keeps him out of the title picture for a while whilst still giving both guys a legitimate top level storyline.

The example it sets to the rest of the guys is that if you work your ass off for 15 years, get well over with the fans as face and draw legitimate heat as a heel and put over up and coming talent to elevate their careers then you will too be aforded such graces. If Ziggler was around for 15 years, held multiple championships put guys over and was in with the fans then he too could take a year out and still come back straight into the top tier.

And based on the vignettes over the past few months and the events on Monday who is to say Kane wont be? Maybe one last meeting of the brothers for Mania is on the cards?

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2