The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Fighters do you love to hate?

+24
ONETWOFOREVER
d260005p
Fists of Fury
HumanWindmill
jammin
trottb
aja424
ShahenshahG
BallchinianMuffwig
joeyjojo618
JabMachine
AlexHuckerby
88Chris05
Rowley
Seanusarrilius
Super D Boon
azania
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
The Galveston Giant
Valero's Conscience
coxy0001
BoxingFan88
Mr Bounce
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which Fighters do you love to hate? - Page 3 Empty Which Fighters do you love to hate?

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 20 Dec 2011, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

As per the title. Doesn't matter if they're absolutely top drawer fighters; if you don't like them, you don't like them.

Give reasons - it can be the lamest of things such as you don't like their haircut, doesn't have to be rational, but be as funny as you like!

I will give you:

James Kirkland. Arrogant thug who just relies on a big punch. Let's see what he can do against someone who actually has no fear of him.

Andre Ward. The slickest, most technically brilliant SMW out there. But as excitement goes, he's about as interesting as beige paint.

Wladimir Klitschko. Just because he can be KO'd and nobody's done it for years!

Cris Arreola. Stupid nipply name and seems to train by eating Tacos stuffed with cake batter and cheese.

Amir Khan. "I won. The referee got it wrong. I'm gonna appeal!" No, you didn't.

Tyson Fury. I only watch him because I want to see him flattened properly. No real power, zero defence, no technique and comes across as thick as they come.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Which Fighters do you love to hate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Fighters do you love to hate?

Post by trottb Wed 21 Dec 2011, 5:58 pm

laughing

Briliiant Rowley

trottb

Back to top Go down

Which Fighters do you love to hate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which Fighters do you love to hate?

Post by Lance Wed 21 Dec 2011, 7:14 pm

not keen on nathan cleverly, but certainly dont hate him. The only fighter i hate and actually hope to see get KOd is Paul Mccloskey. hes fat, hes a quitter a cheat and an all round bad sportsman.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3